DysLexic0n3
DysLexic0n3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-23 23:23:04 Reply

At 7/23/04 01:22 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote:
At 7/23/04 04:53 AM, DysLexic0n3 wrote: I really cant say much, considering i write retarded. But you gotta play it your self. Which i hope you do. F*ck i sound like a commercial.
What console was it on? The Gamecube?

So Far I saw PlayStation 2 and GameCube.

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-23 23:27:39 Reply

At 7/23/04 11:05 PM, FireballX301 wrote: I GOT MY AUTOGRAPHED SHIRT!!!!!!!

http://img78.photobucket.com/a...&current=comiccon2_034.jpg <---me next to Tom Fulp

That's pretty awesome, man. More reasons I wish I could've been there.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest
"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature
RandyH
RandyH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-24 00:22:34 Reply

Sounds cool. I love to see the better parts of comic con. Seems like many sites show mostly irrelavant new about it, rather than what is actually goign on.

Surfer-69
Surfer-69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-24 19:58:42 Reply

:: Despite being only a taste of what the actual even will be like, tonight was a lot of fun! We had a constant flow of visitors playing Alien Hominid on the consoles, and sold some figurines and t-shirts.

Alien hominid is fucking awesom ! ! !

USELESSmayhem
USELESSmayhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-24 20:44:27 Reply

Best ever...I was there as press...it was awsome! I bought the very first set of alien hominid figurines! Tom signed it and wrote 1/250 on it....its so awsome...will be my favorite piece decorative memrobilia forever!!! Comic-con was awsome and it was kickass to see Tom play the game he created....the guy in the hominid suit was awsome too.....great idea with the antanna's that you gave away! I saw them things everywhere....perfect way to get everyone to know about it....and for those who havnt played it....the AH consol game is so kick ass....dare I say...better than the ng version? Later tom and everyone... You ever wanna get ahold of me... Xxmightymaskxx@aol.com ....I also don't mind chatting with anyone else from ng.

Check out my site www.sayitalready.com

Don McGhee
SayItAlready.com

BBS Signature
Belmont06
Belmont06
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-24 23:11:26 Reply

hey tom! i saw you there. im not sure if you remember me. i was the kid with the nintendo controller on my shirt and i asked you to sign my comic con neck pass thing! was the alien hominid antennas the freebie? im sure, they rocked! i came back for a second pair. and im sporting my new ng tank logo t and slammed some ng and alien hominid stickers on my wall. awesome booth tom. love ya!

Luche2463
Luche2463
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-25 00:23:02 Reply

Hey Tom! I saw you at the con! i shook your hand! and i played the Hominid demo... freakin awesome dude! Great job.

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Comic-Con News!!! 2004-07-25 03:31:25 Reply

Frank Visits The Comic-Con! (no pics till tomorrow)

I met the Wayons brothers. Shawn and Marlon Wayon. awesome

I met Billy from Good Charlotte. lewl

I met Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin. oh and Tom's girlfriend April.

Alien Hominid is awesome! I got to play 3 levels of it and they kickass. Dan told me that there is gonna be many more levels. It's really awesome. It comes out in the Fall.

I got to play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It's sooo awesome. Graphics are incredible.

I saw Matt Stone and Trey Parker premeire their new movie Team America. Wait till you see it in October, it is sooooo fucking funny. It's all done with Puppets. I got to see the trailer, the first 5 minutes, and a 4 minute scene. It was AWESOME!!!!.

I also saw Sarah Michelle Gellar premeire her new movie "The Grudge" it's a Japanese horror flick, looks awesome.

And a bunch of other stuff, check out the pics tomorrow including me and Tom with the infamous "Thumbs Up" pic.

by the Tom or Dan, I was the kid with the black KROQ shirt on