Be a Supporter!

Fuck off Clock Crew

  • 514 Views
  • 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lurker-X
Lurker-X
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck off Clock Crew 2001-09-26 20:21:01 Reply

At 9/26/01 08:09 PM, unrealrapist wrote: Clock Crew is funny because they cant use flash for shit, but they keep on trying.

L0Ok! I MAYD A PIKCHURE OF J00 IN FL@SH!!!

Fuck off Clock Crew

PotatoClock2
PotatoClock2
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck off Clock Crew 2001-09-26 20:24:17 Reply

At 9/26/01 08:21 PM, LurkerX wrote:
At 9/26/01 08:09 PM, unrealrapist wrote: Clock Crew is funny because they cant use flash for shit, but they keep on trying.
L0Ok! I MAYD A PIKCHURE OF J00 IN FL@SH!!!

That's not funny! You stole my pictures! ASSHOLE!!!

Fuck off Clock Crew

Adambomb
Adambomb
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck off Clock Crew 2001-09-26 20:38:54 Reply

At 9/26/01 08:24 PM, PotatoClock wrote:
At 9/26/01 08:21 PM, LurkerX wrote:
At 9/26/01 08:09 PM, unrealrapist wrote: Clock Crew is funny because they cant use flash for shit, but they keep on trying.
L0Ok! I MAYD A PIKCHURE OF J00 IN FL@SH!!!
That's not funny! You stole my pictures! ASSHOLE!!!

k0w?

Fuck off Clock Crew

Ptarmigan
Ptarmigan
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck off Clock Crew 2001-09-26 20:44:04 Reply

At 9/25/01 10:58 PM, LetterA wrote: Cause we're takin' over.

To all Clock Crews. Go to Hell and don't EVER Come BACK!! FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaldGuyWithaHat
BaldGuyWithaHat
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck off Clock Crew 2001-09-27 01:38:08 Reply

At 9/26/01 08:44 PM, NewYorkGuy wrote:
At 9/25/01 10:58 PM, LetterA wrote: Cause we're takin' over.

To all Clock Crews. Go to Hell and don't EVER Come BACK!! FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wha? You guys confuse my bald head.

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck off Clock Crew 2002-02-11 04:17:24 Reply

At 9/25/01 10:58 PM, LetterA wrote: Cause we're takin' over.

C