00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

486,507 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-24 22:23:56

Ok.. thanks alot :D
well cya tomrrow.
JeStar

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 06:46:33

I just finished background number five, although I might make some modifications. When you see it, youll be blown away. 0_0 BLOWN THE HELL AWAY!!! So this movie is gonna kick

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 08:29:35

Hello, can I join this very cool club?
I make skate animations.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 08:38:02

At 7/25/04 08:29 AM, Haartufs wrote: Hello, can I join this very cool club?
I make skate animations.

I just looked at ur profile... -_-
and i decided....
that...
you could definitely join ^_^

Faceless skating 3 is goddamn awesome
and alot of your favorite movies are mine too... im going to add stick free skate session. :D

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 12:28:55

I love skating movies, wether its real drarings or stick figures. But wenever I make a movie its gets blammed. I had an idea that maybe if i did a flash with somebody else it would be more successfull. So if any is interested plz reply.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 13:21:51

Yo jestar, sorry man, I am not going to be home until friday, Can you hold up on the project, dont cut me out or something, just if you're going to work on the animation, just dont sumbit it, I'll have a whole bunch of bg's for sunday :D

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 14:34:08

Yay, I'm now a member of this cool club.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 15:41:40

At 7/25/04 12:28 PM, Xbox_Ninja wrote: I love skating movies, wether its real drarings or stick figures. But wenever I make a movie its gets blammed. I had an idea that maybe if i did a flash with somebody else it would be more successfull. So if any is interested plz reply.

Wasup. Youre definitely in (since I know you ^_^)
Thanks for joining! Youre number ten.
Just post here when u feel like it, i guarantee if you need help with skate flashes well be here to assist you.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 15:43:17

At 7/25/04 01:21 PM, wazup190 wrote: Yo jestar, sorry man, I am not going to be home until friday, Can you hold up on the project, dont cut me out or something, just if you're going to work on the animation, just dont sumbit it, I'll have a whole bunch of bg's for sunday :D

thats fine! no rush... I wont submit. itll probably take me much longer than that to finish anyway. snare has only made one background but it kicks ass... Ive made 5 and theyre all pretty kickass :D and Im super excited ur still making backgrounds. NOBODY QUIT THIS PROJECT!!! That will be all.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 18:25:50

Well, I havent had a constructive post all day. Except for the fact that I learned wazup190 is going away until friday. Im starting to think I should start animating this movie :D itll be so nasty!!! -snare- or somebody in this club, post so we can keep busy. Also still looking for new members if anybodys interested.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 18:27:55

*woops* I have actually had 2 constructive posts from my 2 new members. dont worry, i dont hate you.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-25 19:48:30

Well, im done for tonight. I have to go watch dogs my mom is taking care of... post tonight if you can and tomrrow too. but i wont get back to your posts tomorrow until i get back from camp. thanks, bye/.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 07:42:34

So, we gonna sort out all this stuff then?
My BG: I suggest having about ten + seconds on each area in it to make the flash longer
The storyline:we could just start with the house then all these backgrounds, but try to make it paler morning to afternoon sunshine to darker night
Comments:
Could everyone involved have a comment?

-snare- sez:sdglghgiurgpw
etc

And can we reply to any review we want to?

And making more Bg's, well I might, only if you promise you will make the flash amazing and get a blue score!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 08:20:36

If youre not satisfied with the finished product i will remake it to your liking. im also thinking that instead of JUST being a skate movie, it will be a skate movie with some other shorts, that way it will please more than just one type of crowd ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 10:11:45

Yay, I'm going to animate skateboarding again, but it won't be a pure skateboarding movie.
It's goin to be called "the day it all went wrong", and it's about me, and then I will skate in it, though I will be better in the movie than I am in the real world.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 10:29:10

I think that if new skate flashes are gonna be made, they need to be a lot different then they are now... Most of the ones up now are the same, its just a stick skate doing a set of tricks.... maybe if somebody made like the flash x games where its a contest or something...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 12:10:16

At 7/26/04 08:20 AM, JeStar wrote: If youre not satisfied with the finished product i will remake it to your liking. im also thinking that instead of JUST being a skate movie, it will be a skate movie with some other shorts, that way it will please more than just one type of crowd ^_^

Yeah, that would be cool, another bean short that you make........element could help?
So we have the main thing, then we have an extras menu, and after everything we have credits because no one clicks the credits button really.....................
Maybe we could have the skate for the main one, bean 3, some over stuff...................yeah, this flash will own, blue score is coming!!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 17:12:52

At 7/26/04 10:11 AM, Haartufs wrote: Yay, I'm going to animate skateboarding again, but it won't be a pure skateboarding movie.
It's goin to be called "the day it all went wrong", and it's about me, and then I will skate in it, though I will be better in the movie than I am in the real world.

Lol - awesome
Cant wait till u release it.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 17:14:30

At 7/26/04 10:29 AM, Lambofactor wrote: I think that if new skate flashes are gonna be made, they need to be a lot different then they are now... Most of the ones up now are the same, its just a stick skate doing a set of tricks.... maybe if somebody made like the flash x games where its a contest or something...

No... this movie shall be a stick skate movie, but it will have other elements too. we were allready thinking about a competition. wazup190 had it all planned out. but for some reason he bagged the idea so now were left with a normal stick skate movie. but if we add other shorts to it.. it wont be so stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 17:19:45

At 7/26/04 12:10 PM, -snare- wrote: Yeah, that would be cool, another bean short that you make........element could help?
So we have the main thing, then we have an extras menu, and after everything we have credits because no one clicks the credits button really.....................
Maybe we could have the skate for the main one, bean 3, some over stuff...................yeah, this flash will own, blue score is coming!!

Nah... not another bean short. I g2 think of another thing. I was thinking something really short and violent. Like... i donno. Like a .... squigo thing, except more like Kirkflip's style, like as in Kirks Skate Vid 3, bad inventions, etc. that sort of dude.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 18:04:19

Ok - i have to have all the backgrounds in soon, because I found a song and I really wanna animate this!! ^_^ Snare, plz put something together if you're going to...

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-26 18:33:24

oh - and by BTW... if you think im a good animator, talk to -snare-. He's one of the people in the Newgrounds Movie Awards Council. The best way to do that is to post in the NG FAN CLUB.
You dont have to join, but -snare- can gather some votes. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 03:46:23

Yeah, talk to me about your animating

Anyway about the animation:
Bad inventions was so cool, I've seen them before, we could do a short one, but I can't do anymore BG's for a long time, what else could I do though?

And maybe we could have some funny stuff...............................

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 08:13:01

I think we should just think up some fantastic short to go along with the skate movie. Like somebody doing something seemingly harmless and turns it into a slaughterhouse. Like
TEE OFF by Rob Denbleyker (Stick Figure Death Theatre)
... Something like that. Yet funnier and better animated and better voices. And better music.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 10:47:24

Heres an idea... Imma skater myself, whenever i go skating, the guards get mad and kick me and my friends out (unless we are at a skate park)... I know skaters have a history of getting kicked out of places, and yet i dont think i've seen it in any of the videos, that might be something to consider in the future!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 17:48:58

At 7/27/04 09:02 AM, -Kurt wrote: Yo,Let me join NOW LOL K STFU

Aight - u can join, just dont say "now lol k stfu". Specially the STFU.
I woulda sed no if i hadnt seen that some of ur faves were skate movies. and stick movies. 2 of my personal faves. Welcome the the SFC.
Just remember, no STFU's unless you have reason ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 17:50:34

At 7/27/04 10:47 AM, Lambofactor wrote: Heres an idea... Imma skater myself, whenever i go skating, the guards get mad and kick me and my friends out (unless we are at a skate park)... I know skaters have a history of getting kicked out of places, and yet i dont think i've seen it in any of the videos, that might be something to consider in the future!

Thats actually an awesome idea, that could be in the introduction, a skater keeps getting kicked out of places, so hes like, fuck it. ima skate all day. And he wont take shit from nobody.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 18:12:45

At 7/27/04 10:47 AM, Lambofactor wrote: I know skaters have a history of getting kicked out of places, and yet i dont think i've seen it in any of the videos, that might be something to consider in the future!

Hey, that's a good idea, I might do something like that for my movie.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 18:24:23

I was gonna put that in the SFC movie...
oh well. since ur gonna submit after me, ur gonna be the one wishing he had another idea.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2004-07-27 18:37:35

And one thing... what should the movie be called? I would offer a prize to the person who thought up the best name... but I dont have any. ^_^

BBS Signature