Be a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

  • 238,937 Views
  • 12,113 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
cronic-22
cronic-22
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 06:53 AM Reply

no spore talk on the forum please.

and with the credits wait till the movies actually complete before uploading all your details and stuff, also for later you need to write information for the authors bio ect.


lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature
MorrowDays
MorrowDays
  • Member since: May. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 10:00 AM Reply

why no spore talk? it seems like a pretty awesome game..


BBS Signature
Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 11:22 AM Reply

At 9/6/08 05:02 AM, MarcyVF wrote: Look what me and Tommy made :P I don't know what those things are called in English...

Uh Mario and Mushroom?
Haha
What did you make it out of?

K-Guare
K-Guare
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 11:39 AM Reply

At 9/6/08 05:02 AM, MarcyVF wrote: Look what me and Tommy made :P I don't know what those things are called in English...

I don't know either lol...
Handmade Sprites.?

At 9/6/08 06:37 AM, SimonG wrote: YES! I have it, AND IT ROCKS!!!!

I'll take your word for it simon. :]
Even better though, i found a store that's releasing it tomorrow. :D

At 9/6/08 06:53 AM, cronic-22 wrote: no spore talk on the forum please.

:[

At 9/6/08 10:00 AM, MorrowDays wrote: why no spore talk? it seems like a pretty awesome game..

Yeah, just because it's a skate club doesn't mean
we can't talk about other things.
But oh well, it's alright.
Time to go flash.


what

BBS Signature
SimonG
SimonG
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 12:30 PM Reply

Yeah, just because it's a skate club doesn't mean
we can't talk about other things.
But oh well, it's alright.
Time to go flash.

I'll make a SPORE thread!

SimonG
SimonG
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 12:37 PM Reply

Here it is: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9651 86

Happy now, cronic?

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 06:23 PM Reply

I am happy.

G-forcev2
G-forcev2
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 6th, 2008 @ 07:25 PM Reply

Spore is out tomorrow for us in the North America.

Why Will Wright why!

hint: In the spore creature creator, spin the galaxy fast enough and a picture of Will Wrights head will appear.
Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 9/6/08 07:25 PM, G-forcev2 wrote: Spore is out tomorrow for us in the North America.

Question?
What is this Spore thing people are talking about.
I've heard alot about it.

800th Post.
MarcyVF
MarcyVF
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 03:15 AM Reply

At 9/6/08 11:22 AM, mexifry895 wrote:
At 9/6/08 05:02 AM, MarcyVF wrote: Look what me and Tommy made :P I don't know what those things are called in English...
Uh Mario and Mushroom?
Haha
What did you make it out of?

It's called "pearls" in norwegian... dunno what in english... YES, Mario and Mushroom I know! >:P


BBS Signature
MarcyVF
MarcyVF
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 03:17 AM Reply

At 9/6/08 12:37 PM, SimonG wrote: Here it is: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9651 86

Happy now, cronic?

Lol, epic fail :P (SORRY!)


BBS Signature
MarcyVF
MarcyVF
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
TommyVF
TommyVF
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
MarkyLyne
MarkyLyne
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 06:21 AM Reply

At 9/7/08 03:54 AM, TommYVF wrote: THIS IS MORE MEANINGLESS!!! >:D

^-^ lol


When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!
-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature
cronic-22
cronic-22
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 01:47 PM Reply

well i dont think the next 20 pages should be cluttered with talk on spore in case something importent to do with actually skating actually comes up.


lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature
SimonG
SimonG
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 9/7/08 01:47 PM, cronic-22 wrote: well i dont think the next 20 pages should be cluttered with talk on spore in case something importent to do with actually skating actually comes up.

Somtehing like.... hmm.... The COLLAB?
Can't people just put some time into their parts and become finished like THIS WEEK????

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 02:46 PM Reply

i cant cause i still have to get my file back.

cronic-22
cronic-22
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 9/7/08 02:07 PM, SimonG wrote:
At 9/7/08 01:47 PM, cronic-22 wrote: well i dont think the next 20 pages should be cluttered with talk on spore in case something importent to do with actually skating actually comes up.
Somtehing like.... hmm.... The COLLAB?
Can't people just put some time into their parts and become finished like THIS WEEK????

how about your part, i havnt seen any of that yet, so before you start telling people to push on with theres lets see a bit f evidence from you, besides some of us have work/school, and dont have as much free time as others.


lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature
Skatershit
Skatershit
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 9/7/08 04:34 PM, cronic-22 wrote:
At 9/7/08 02:07 PM, SimonG wrote:
At 9/7/08 01:47 PM, cronic-22 wrote: well i dont think the next 20 pages should be cluttered with talk on spore in case something importent to do with actually skating actually comes up.
Somtehing like.... hmm.... The COLLAB?
Can't people just put some time into their parts and become finished like THIS WEEK????
how about your part, i havnt seen any of that yet, so before you start telling people to push on with theres lets see a bit f evidence from you, besides some of us have work/school, and dont have as much free time as others.

Damnit dudes, I fall 2 times dumbly in a bad ass skatepark 1hour from here, Tryd a fs flip bank to bank mini en came on the half flip caught with my backfoot got a very hard split and bangd it on my tailbone, I think its fuckd up! I can barly walk, im out for atleast a week. Damn.


- Skate, Destroy and a Flash file -

BBS Signature
ChowMing
ChowMing
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 7th, 2008 @ 11:16 PM Reply

I like to Make skate flashes watch skate flashes and skateboard, can I join?

TommyVF
TommyVF
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 01:19 AM Reply

I thought Simon was done. Aren't you done, Simon? I think you showed us your part when we visited you...

Bad luck, Skatershit... Get better, foot!

SimonG
SimonG
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 02:02 AM Reply

At 9/8/08 01:19 AM, TommYVF wrote: I thought Simon was done. Aren't you done, Simon? I think you showed us your part when we visited you...

All I need to do is adding 2 sec. with tweening... And THAT doesn't take much time...

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 07:21 AM Reply

At 9/7/08 11:16 PM, ChowMing wrote: I like to Make skate flashes watch skate flashes and skateboard, can I join?

u have to make a 5sec trial isnt that right guys?

MarcyVF
MarcyVF
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 10:42 AM Reply

At 9/8/08 02:02 AM, SimonG wrote:
At 9/8/08 01:19 AM, TommYVF wrote: I thought Simon was done. Aren't you done, Simon? I think you showed us your part when we visited you...
All I need to do is adding 2 sec. with tweening... And THAT doesn't take much time...

Then do it.


BBS Signature
ChowMing
ChowMing
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 03:56 PM Reply

At 9/8/08 07:21 AM, sistem69 wrote: u have to make a 5sec trial isnt that right guys?

I think I can sense your sarcasm, and I didn't say I was good. I am alright though, I use sticks.

ChowMing
ChowMing
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 9/8/08 03:56 PM, ChowMing wrote:
At 9/8/08 07:21 AM, sistem69 wrote: u have to make a 5sec trial isnt that right guys?
I think I can sense your sarcasm, and I didn't say I was good. I am alright though, I use sticks.

Sorry for the double post but here is a 16 sec trial! :D
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=U9k1p4tU5s I

cronic-22
cronic-22
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 04:10 PM Reply

are you using pivot?? its ok definatly could do with some work, the frame rate needs improvment, so your animation can become more fluid, try adding more frames into your flip tricks also.


lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature
ChowMing
ChowMing
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 9/8/08 04:10 PM, cronic-22 wrote: are you using pivot?? its ok definatly could do with some work, the frame rate needs improvment, so your animation can become more fluid, try adding more frames into your flip tricks also.

No flash, I didn't reaally try on the last bit though, only up to the 360 flip down the stairs. and thanks for the tips.

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 9/8/08 03:56 PM, ChowMing wrote:
At 9/8/08 07:21 AM, sistem69 wrote: u have to make a 5sec trial isnt that right guys?
I think I can sense your sarcasm, and I didn't say I was good. I am alright though, I use sticks.

i wasnt being sarcastic. i just said that one of the rules to be in the club is to make a 5 sec trial at least i think it is. nothing more. sorry if i sounded agressive or sarcastic.

ChowMing
ChowMing
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to -Skate Flash Club- Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 11:09 PM Reply

That was great, a bit random but thats not a bad thing, and I didn't think it was a rule because it says if you watch them and not make them so ya.....