00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Skate Flash Club-

486,554 Views | 12,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 03:10:13

At 7/24/08 10:05 AM, MorrowDays wrote: MARCY GIVE ME YO' ICHAT! >:)

It's: markusvadflaaten

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 04:17:22

Lol, my wheels never spin :P

-Skate Flash Club-

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 04:56:24

when its zoomed in on the board dont you think the wheels should spin??

Yes, I think it should spin, but to make it look good i must have all sircle-formed wheels, and that kinda ruins (not really) my style. But i´ll try for you. :D

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 06:48:46

Just draw three or four pictures of a hand drawn circle, that makes it move :)

My iChat is: tommyvadflaaten

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 15:00:59

hello everyone...
about three days ago I asked marcy about skateboarding sfx for the remake of my "skatemistake" flash, lucky me that I found some, but he also said that I could check here and ask about them. I read the 1st page of this bbs topic, and I wish to join the skate flash club... because not only to I like creating skate flashes, but I also enjoy watching them.

Animation | Games | Art | Sprites | My Deviantart | Music | My Userpage

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 22:27:51

GAAH NOBODY TOLD ME THE DAMN DIMENSIONS WERE 550 X 350.
Shoot, i thought they were standard.
This is what i get for coming in late, DOH.
Oh well, no big deal.

And PRIME, you seem pretty cool to me.

PRIME. lol fun to say.
Reminds me of the resturaunt part in Blamformers.
"Okay, and what kind of ribs would you like?"
"PRIIIIIIIIIIIMMEE."
"Alright one Prime rib comi-"
"NO. I WANT TWO PRIME RIBS."

what

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-25 23:02:21

thanks! lol

Animation | Games | Art | Sprites | My Deviantart | Music | My Userpage

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-26 04:40:10

about three days ago I asked marcy about skateboarding sfx for the remake of my "skatemistake" flash, lucky me that I found some, but he also said that I could check here and ask about them.

I´ve got my sfx´es from marcy himself (hehe). Via iChatttttttttt.... MUAhaHHAHAHAHAHAAA

lol

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-26 05:45:26

HEY HEY!!! I´ve come even further. NOW my ladies and gentlemen... WITh SPINNING WHEELS!!!
Watch it.

Prime, watch and learn, KIDDING!! bad joke....

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-26 10:19:18

I'm done! :D

Here it is!

Shall I send it to Cronic? Ok!

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-26 11:34:27

love it you two! simon your stuff is really cool and I like the blockiness of the terrain. tommy, that ending is killer, its really nice. and good animation the whole way through. really enjoyable.

here's mine so far.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-26 11:41:16

At 7/26/08 11:34 AM, MorrowDays wrote: love it you two! simon your stuff is really cool and I like the blockiness of the terrain. tommy, that ending is killer, its really nice. and good animation the whole way through. really enjoyable.

Thanx dude! It's my first movie that I really enjoy. Hope to make some more ( not in two days, I'm with marcy and tommy...)

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-26 11:44:30

At 7/26/08 11:34 AM, MorrowDays wrote: love it you two! simon your stuff is really cool and I like the blockiness of the terrain. tommy, that ending is killer, its really nice. and good animation the whole way through. really enjoyable.

Wow, thanks for all the kind words :] Love your style too (as always).

here's mine so far.

Haha! Awesome! Loved the stair-hopping and the ice cream-grabbing.
ONE THING: In the intro, the text that says Invinsiboy is kinda unclear (I mean the colors). I don'tn know about you other guys, but I had to watch it twice to fully read it... Maybe change the color or add glow?
ANYWAYS I loved all the rest, it was funny and bright. :)

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 04:01:03

i am getting a bit sick of the internet. it is weird when you think about it

I actually understand what you mean. HEY NEW TT OUT! :D

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 11:06:42

can i join?
just cause i want to make a part for the skate collab..

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 12:46:23

At 7/27/08 11:06 AM, doomshock wrote: can i join?

You can join, but it has to be good.
Dimensions are 550 X 350
24 fps.
Check back here with previews;
beleive me, we'll tell you if it's bad.

Good luck.

what

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 14:15:25

Hey, K-guare doesn't decide who can join the SFC or not, GOT MORROWDAYS!

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 14:17:03

At 7/27/08 11:06 AM, doomshock wrote: can i join?

Aww man! Another one! I saw your flash history, do you make anything but being a part of some sort of a collab? Yes, I saw your others, but it wasn't really good. Please, if you really have to be a part of it (against my opinion) PLEASE don't make stickmens! There are some quite good ones but... PLEASE I WANT TO HAVE A GREAT SCORE ON THE COLLAB! i am being mad now, but I don't want so many people in the club. And K-Guare, shouldn't we discuss if he shall be a member?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 14:22:03

Ok, first, he has got to show us a trial skate animation. And then WE'LL decide if he can join.

And second, it's pointless if he wanna join just to be in the SFC3, a member of the Skate Flash Club is supposed to post and be active.

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 15:44:37

Hey, doomstock seems okay , but hey....... MORO, can you please set up a list or something of all the members or those who want to join. I think there's a lot of people wanting to join now, and if someone's gonna join the collab, (my opinion:) they have to be a member.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 15:49:34

On the topic of club leaders, I wonder where Jestar is...

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-27 19:35:27

ya I'll make a list, not in this post though.

I vote against doomshock because he doesnt really want to be part of the group, he just wants a part in the collab, and thats not really what we're about. if this were an open thing for random people to just submit collab parts to, we'd have set up a collab thread, but we didn't want that, so we didn't set up a collab thread! :P

I think we should have a policy that says that to participate in SFC collabs (of any kind, including the holiday ones we did like pico day skate collab or snowy winter vacation) you have to have been a member before hand.

that way people can't just join to be in the collab, and none of us look mean as individuals because its actually a policy.

haha, except, I look mean now because I made up the policy, haha

Marcy/Tommy, because your english is so good you probably know what a policy is but incase you dont, its a rule an organization makes that they stick to no matter what.

list'll be up shortly. :)

Moro

OH AND NICE TWINTRASH twins, great work! :D I especially liked the part when they guy is doing the same syllable over and over again and then a tongue comes in from the side to show the other voice, great work! :D

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 02:22:14

Marcy/Tommy, because your english is so good you probably know what a policy is but incase you dont, its a rule an organization makes that they stick to no matter what.

Hey! I'm good in English too!!! :P

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 02:58:06

At 7/27/08 07:35 PM, MorrowDays wrote: ya I'll make a list, not in this post though.

YAY >U< Thanks!

I vote against doomshock because he doesnt really want to be part of the group, he just wants a part in the collab, and thats not really what we're about. if this were an open thing for random people to just submit collab parts to, we'd have set up a collab thread, but we didn't want that, so we didn't set up a collab thread! :P

Yeah, just what I meant.

I think we should have a policy that says that to participate in SFC collabs (of any kind, including the holiday ones we did like pico day skate collab or snowy winter vacation) you have to have been a member before hand.

Ok.

that way people can't just join to be in the collab, and none of us look mean as individuals because its actually a policy.

YAY.

haha, except, I look mean now because I made up the policy, haha

No, you're smart.

Yesh. :P

list'll be up shortly. :)

Thanks"

Moro

OH AND NICE TWINTRASH twins, great work! :D I especially liked the part when they guy is doing the same syllable over and over again and then a tongue comes in from the side to show the other voice, great work! :D

Thank you! It didn't get any awards, though... But we will make more. :D
We are making a movie with Simon that hopefully will be submitted soon. :)

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 08:36:12

hey guys i was making a part for the sfc3 using stick when i thought. why dont i make fullbody so im starting one in ullbody can u guys say what u prefer.cartoonist or realistic?

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 09:02:57

At 7/28/08 08:36 AM, sistem69 wrote: hey guys i was making a part for the sfc3 using stick when i thought. why dont i make fullbody so im starting one in ullbody can u guys say what u prefer.cartoonist or realistic?

Cartoonistic (:P)!!! But please don't use like one layer, one body part. Please? I don't use it and hey look at me :D

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 09:23:37

Awesome, Moro!! I'm glad to have a new (co-)leader who is good and who doesn't smoke :P (Also, I know what a policy is.)

Oh, and sistem69: this is what the almighty Simon means: (pic)

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 09:27:04

woops... Forgot the picture :P Here:

-Skate Flash Club-

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 09:30:28

HEY :D

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2008-07-28 11:10:51

Hi Marky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature