00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Problem with stop actions

1,047 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Problem with stop actions 2001-03-21 08:39:09

I have a problem with my flash movie. I put a stop action on a frame, but the movie does not stop at that frame. The frames adjectant to the frame in question do not have any special actions on them, just pictures. I need to know what is wrong, or if there is anything i may have overlooked.

look for movies by impending disaster productions!

Dead.

Response to Problem with stop actions 2001-03-22 10:07:07

I did not understand this... you just said crap, speak english. I mean i know my flash but that was just stupid.

But is this what you ment?:

You want a movie to stop a a certain frame, and at that frame you have no buttons containing any actions. And you have gone to the frame properties and clicked the + and added the action "stop". And when you view the .swf it doesnt stop where you want it to.

If that is correct then i don't fucken know the answer.

Response to Problem with stop actions 2001-03-22 17:51:06

At 3/22/01 10:07 AM, hannetz wrote: I did not understand this... you just said crap, speak english. I mean i know my flash but that was just stupid.

But is this what you ment?:

You want a movie to stop a a certain frame, and at that frame you have no buttons containing any actions. And you have gone to the frame properties and clicked the + and added the action "stop". And when you view the .swf it doesnt stop where you want it to.

If that is correct then i don't fucken know the answer.

I actually do have a button containing a goto action, but it has been placed on the "down" frame. Does anyone know what i should do?

Dead.