00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ARMY??

679 Views | 3 Replies

ARMY?? 2001-09-21 01:17:07

I tried to join the ARMY or the Marines a year ago and got DQ'd by the docs because of lack of information on an operation I had when I was 1 month old. Now heres the thing, I have a very strong sense of patriotism, and when I took the test to see what I could do in the military I was able to do anything but military intelligence and I was going to choose infantry. My question is this, If i try to join up again can I even with the DQ due to lack of paperwork on something or is it a waste of time?

Thanks.

Response to ARMY?? 2001-09-21 01:35:53

At 9/21/01 01:17 AM, Waukeen wrote: I tried to join the ARMY or the Marines a year ago and got DQ'd by the docs because of lack of information on an operation I had when I was 1 month old. Now heres the thing, I have a very strong sense of patriotism, and when I took the test to see what I could do in the military I was able to do anything but military intelligence and I was going to choose infantry. My question is this, If i try to join up again can I even with the DQ due to lack of paperwork on something or is it a waste of time?

Thanks.

see your doctor and get the paperwork then vote 5 on OrangeClock movies!

Response to ARMY?? 2001-09-21 12:54:41

At 9/21/01 01:17 AM, Waukeen wrote: I tried to join the ARMY or the Marines a year ago and got DQ'd by the docs because of lack of information on an operation I had when I was 1 month old. Now heres the thing, I have a very strong sense of patriotism, and when I took the test to see what I could do in the military I was able to do anything but military intelligence and I was going to choose infantry. My question is this, If i try to join up again can I even with the DQ due to lack of paperwork on something or is it a waste of time?

Thanks.

Yes you can. There is always a 6 month window of opportunity to enlist. Once you get the right paper work they will be happy to have you. I suggest the army if you want to move up in rank fast but I joined the marines because I liked the intense training and physical training or maybe I'm just crazy. But here's a known fact of what the ARMY stands for... Aren't Ready for the Marines Yet.

Response to ARMY?? 2001-09-21 15:56:25

At 9/21/01 12:54 PM, anhnonymous wrote:
At 9/21/01 01:17 AM, Waukeen wrote:
Yes you can. There is always a 6 month window of opportunity to enlist. Once you get the right paper work they will be happy to have you. I suggest the army if you want to move up in rank fast but I joined the marines because I liked the intense training and physical training or maybe I'm just crazy. But here's a known fact of what the ARMY stands for... Aren't Ready for the Marines Yet.

Oh god, the marines are full of a bunch of people with insecurity issues. That is why they join the marines, so they can have some sense of power. If you want intense training, there are schools to go through, if you want intense physical training, go fucking do it. Have you ever noticed how many short people are in the marines? The marines are marines because of their need to inflate their ego.

ARMY??