New Topic Respond to this Topic
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 01:45 AM Reply

Out of curiosity, and since I see the word "trip" used to describe experiences with weed quite a bit, how many of you consider weed primarily a psychedelic?

Weed is always a mixture of effects for me, like I imagine it is for everyone else. The dominant effect is usually the hazy stoned feeling except at low doses. Oddly enough the closest I can get to this feeling with another drug is with nutmeg, which is a deliriant and not a psychedelic. The other effects are contradictory feelings of stimulation and relaxation (which vary a bit depending on the strain etc.) and mild euphoria. You know, happy sleepy hungry. Sometimes I feel like any psychedelic effects I get from weed are exaggerated a bit by the physical effects in combination with a mild delirium and are even more mild than I thought. Sure, it's there, but it's nothing like a "real" psychedelic like shrooms. Hell DXM and salvia are better psychedelics than weed, at least in my experience.

I've now had very profound personal realizations from all three of those drugs. They left me feeling psychologically satisfied and I have no desire to use them on a more regular basis. Weed on the other hand, though it's never failed to give me carnal pleasure, has been entirely useless when it comes to anything like that. I've never gained any insight on my life from smoking weed. I guess you could use it for that but I don't know why it'd be anyone's preference unless it was your end-all experience with psychedelics, but again maybe that's just my opinion. And of course I still like weed, I just see it as only useful for pleasure/getting fucked up.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 01:45 AM, Entice wrote: I've never gained any insight on my life from smoking weed.

Woah.

That's heavy.

I'm a writer and a sociologist, and I've had some of my most profound thoughts through weed. Not only that, but I've managed to write some of my best material (including A+ papers and research projects) while high. To me, it's an inspiration drug that mainly alters my perception. Whatever I would be perceiving normally, while sober, is different than what I would perceive when high. It's not necessarily an "enhancement" for me, per se, but rather equivalent to putting on a pair of glasses, if only you could put glasses on your entire body.

The key here is to remember that everyone is different. Marijuana is classified as a VERY mild hallucinogen (I know people who've experienced this, and in my early years aswell, to some degree), but its effects/affects are truly dependent on the individual. Although there are some common side-effects that are reported, i.e munchies, cottonmouth etc., there are plenty of other symptoms that are only experienced by a small minority i.e "tingliness".

I don't want to say I pity you for not being able to feel the same way about weed that I do, pity isn't the right word, but I'm certainly bummed that you don't experience any spiritual/physical/mental epiphanies from weed alone.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 03:55 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 03:03 PM, Canas wrote: The key here is to remember that everyone is different. Marijuana is classified as a VERY mild hallucinogen (I know people who've experienced this, and in my early years aswell, to some degree), but its effects/affects are truly dependent on the individual. Although there are some common side-effects that are reported, i.e munchies, cottonmouth etc., there are plenty of other symptoms that are only experienced by a small minority i.e "tingliness".

Agreed, and I don't think it's very fair to compare it to those other drugs in the first place, but I felt like we should when we're talking about using them for their hallucinogenic properties specifically.

My perspective does change when I'm high. I feel like I'm better at playing video games for example, and I tend to have odd thoughts. I'd say that generally my thoughts and actions are more straightforward and in line with what I really want in the moment. Like when I'm high I don't have to take a lot of time to consider what I'm going to eat, I go straight for what I want. When I'm very stoned there are a few visual effects (haziness, distortion). Music can be enhanced as well.

What doesn't happen though, is I don't feel the urge to do any work. I just get lazy. I spend most of the time that I'm high just eating, watching TV, playing video games, etc. When I took shrooms, the movie that was on in my friend's room was actually a bit unsettling and distracting. I felt like I should be doing something constructive so I sat there in thought until I came to the conclusion that I was looking for and why the message of the movie bothered me so much. I took DXM yesterday and after I was done listening to music (was nice in the comeup, but became oddly quiet and tinny once I peaked) wrote a four page letter about what I'd hypothetically say to my loved ones if I was to die. Ironically, this helped me get to the root of why I feel the need to use drugs in the first place. I also admitted a few things to myself that I could never have admitted otherwise. Pretty heavy stuff.

About thirty minutes after I came down, I smoked a few bowls. All I did was buy a bunch of snacks from the vending machine. I lied down in bed, and suddenly started to feel like I was tripping again. This made sense because I dosed again right after I peaked and I'd just smoked some good bud. The visuals in the dark were pretty awesome but I ended up just jacking off and falling asleep because I was stoned and tired.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 04:51 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 01:45 AM, Entice wrote: Out of curiosity, and since I see the word "trip" used to describe experiences with weed quite a bit, how many of you consider weed primarily a psychedelic?

I probably wouldn't. I used to actually ”trip” when I was new to it and would take a blunt to the dome. Like I'd be hearing shit, things would look brighter, and I couldn't pull off acting sober at all. Eventually though all that went away once I started blazing on the regular. Now it's more like being lazy and simultaneously alert as fuck, and just generally feeling good, but not really trippy anymore. Now I've actually done some serious hallucinogens that dwarf weed in intensity, so I have a different definition of tripping than I used to.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 04:55 PM Reply

I wrote a massive long post and my PC crashed (yeh I use a desktop PC) so fuck that

long story short, yeah it does give me 'revelations', usually 'stop being pissed off'. I used to smoke too much and get too high, now I just get moderately stoned, and when I got too high I would have revelations but they would be confused nonsense, not like mushrooms or acid. Synthetics apparently give you this effect.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 04:55 PM, Earfetish wrote: I wrote a massive long post and my PC crashed (yeh I use a desktop PC) so fuck that

long story short, yeah it does give me 'revelations', usually 'stop being pissed off'. I used to smoke too much and get too high, now I just get moderately stoned, and when I got too high I would have revelations but they would be confused nonsense, not like mushrooms or acid. Synthetics apparently give you this effect.

Haha the "stop being pissed off" is probably the main reason I smoke in the first place. Sorry about your computer crashing, you should probably pack a bowl and stop being upset about it ;)

On the subject of laziness, I'm usually quite the opposite when I smoke weed but I suppose that has more to do with how I was "raised". When I first started smoking, my friend and I would make a conscious effort to do things, be it something menial like grocery shopping or going to the DMV, or something artististic like drawing. So I just got used to being productive and being high. Being counterproductive just doesn't work for me

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 06:23 PM, Canas wrote: Haha the "stop being pissed off" is probably the main reason I smoke in the first place. Sorry about your computer crashing, you should probably pack a bowl and stop being upset about it ;)

That is exactly what I did while it was rebooting. :)

On the subject of laziness, I'm usually quite the opposite when I smoke weed but I suppose that has more to do with how I was "raised". When I first started smoking, my friend and I would make a conscious effort to do things, be it something menial like grocery shopping or going to the DMV, or something artististic like drawing. So I just got used to being productive and being high. Being counterproductive just doesn't work for me

I used to be lazy when stoned but I'm just such a busy man nowadays there's no time to be lazy while stoned. I wrote in my lost post that weed makes me way more creative when I'm writing (website copy, blog posts etc for my job), but when I'm drunk, the content I write is fucking awesome and it flows off the keyboard so easily. Unfortunately. Alcohol is such a mixed bag as far as drugs go and I consume it too often.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 6th, 2014 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 06:31 PM, Earfetish wrote: but when I'm drunk, the content I write is fucking awesome and it flows off the keyboard so easily. Unfortunately. Alcohol is such a mixed bag as far as drugs go and I consume it too often.

I think it was F. Scott Fitzgerald who wrote something of the like "everything I ever wrote sober was shit". Not a direct quote, but the meaning is still the same.

Alcohol is definitely a mixed bag though, I think if anything that 'lowering of inhibitions' bit would result in smoother flow; you're not entirely worried about the structure and coherency, and your thoughts are more free etc. I assume Fitzgerald never edited while drunk, however...

I'm actually heading on a writing assignment on Monday. I'm flying to Austin, TX to cover the SXSW festival, and i'm quite nervous about the whole thing. Going from Canada to the US, i'm obviouly not shoving any weed up my anus, but I'll have to find some green down there or risk certain insanity. Plus there will be shitloads of free liquor, which will probably aid in the whole networking business.

At any rate, it's tough to fly to a new city by yourself and try and meet people.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 6th, 2014 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 3/6/14 03:09 PM, Canas wrote: I'm actually heading on a writing assignment on Monday. I'm flying to Austin, TX to cover the SXSW festival, and i'm quite nervous about the whole thing. Going from Canada to the US, i'm obviouly not shoving any weed up my anus, but I'll have to find some green down there or risk certain insanity. Plus there will be shitloads of free liquor, which will probably aid in the whole networking business.

Cool, I'm from Georgetown (about 30 minutes outside of Austin). Going back next week for spring break.
Wouldn't think it'd be too hard to find weed at SXSW lol

Addict
Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 8th, 2014 @ 04:09 AM Reply

would you guys recommend me selling prescription medication @ school?

i think i could do it as long as it is a very low-scale operation. i'm selling anti anxiety medication $10 per pill. it's profitable as long as i sell to the right people that i have a decent level of trust with.

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DRUG DEALING SKILLS, NEWGROUNDS.

- [22:09:28] CASH MANN: fuck you dale - LIVE LOVE A$VP - #23 -

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 8th, 2014 @ 08:37 AM Reply

At 3/8/14 04:09 AM, Addict wrote: would you guys recommend me selling prescription medication @ school?

i think i could do it as long as it is a very low-scale operation. i'm selling anti anxiety medication $10 per pill. it's profitable as long as i sell to the right people that i have a decent level of trust with.

$10 a pill? No benzo is worth that much, period. If you can find people ignorant enough to buy it though, go for it. Standard price is $3 - 5/2mg of xanax or klonopin or 10mg valium. Ativan is worth less and usually not even wanted. Your best bet for selling benzos for terrible prices is to sell to desperate junkies. They'll reluctantly fork over the money just to make the opiates go a bit further or sleep during withdrawal.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Huh, I took the other half of my bottle of Robitussin (about 200mg DXM) and nothing happened. I even smoked about two hours later and it didn't help kick off the effects at all. No dilated pupils, robowalk, euphoria, nothing. I lit my hair on fire trying to take a hit though, lol.

I'll wait two weeks for my body to rest and then take 300.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 3/8/14 04:09 AM, Addict wrote: TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DRUG DEALING SKILLS, NEWGROUNDS.

When I was slangin, I once sold an ounce of weed to a high school supervisor in the 7-Eleven parking lot.

That same teacher was later arrested for allegedly fucking a student.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 10th, 2014 @ 07:31 AM Reply

At 3/9/14 05:24 PM, Entice wrote: Huh, I took the other half of my bottle of Robitussin (about 200mg DXM) and nothing happened. I even smoked about two hours later and it didn't help kick off the effects at all. No dilated pupils, robowalk, euphoria, nothing. I lit my hair on fire trying to take a hit though, lol.

I'll wait two weeks for my body to rest and then take 300.

DXM tolerance lasts a lot longer than 2 weeks. Takes months to get to baseline. You shouldn't have a tolerance though if you haven't been doing an assload frequently. Next time you dose, take 50-100mg DPH, and like 2 hours before you dose drink a few cups of white grapefruit juice. Should potentiate your trip immensely.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 11th, 2014 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 3/8/14 04:09 AM, Addict wrote: would you guys recommend me selling prescription medication @ school?

i think i could do it as long as it is a very low-scale operation. i'm selling anti anxiety medication $10 per pill. it's profitable as

Holy shit dem prices all for anxiety meds? WOW!!

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 1 month ago Reply

At 3/10/14 07:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: DXM tolerance lasts a lot longer than 2 weeks. Takes months to get to baseline. You shouldn't have a tolerance though if you haven't been doing an assload frequently. Next time you dose, take 50-100mg DPH, and like 2 hours before you dose drink a few cups of white grapefruit juice. Should potentiate your trip immensely.

I don't think I have a tolerance but I know it's hard on your body so I want to space it out. My chest hurt and my heart rate wouldn't go down again the next day so I'm debating over whether doing it again is even worth it at all.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist

On an unrelated note I was a few steps away from a drunk driver smashing into a crowd of people and killing two

there's no high quite like adrenaline my friends

well... maybe pure adrenochrome

The Stoner's Club

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy

At 3/13/14 04:32 AM, Canas wrote: On an unrelated note I was a few steps away from a drunk driver smashing into a crowd of people and killing two

there's no high quite like adrenaline my friends

Yikes! Glad you're okay! Those crazy alcohol drinkers always driving around killing people. Dangerous stuff yet it's soo accepted and legal and mainstream lmfao.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate

Ya know, I've always heard that tramadol is shit but I just took 350mg over about three hours and god damn this is good
First time I've really gotten off on opiates. Was sitting here listening to music a few minutes ago and daydreaming and it was unreal, could barely keep my eyes open.

Def. not something I want to get into but hey, it was free and I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon. But opiates sure are a nice treat cause I've never felt fucking pleasure like this

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy

At 3/20/14 03:47 AM, Entice wrote: Ya know, I've always heard that tramadol is shit but I just took 350mg over about three hours and god damn this is good
First time I've really gotten off on opiates.

I've always said that Tramadol is a great little painkiller, I wouldn't take it for recreational purposes though. Only taken it once when I was with a girl who had a bad case of Carpal Tunnel and I'd come down with an extremely painful...I forget but the point is it really did do the job. Don't wanna feel like that for fun though.

But opiates sure are a nice treat cause I've never felt fucking pleasure like this

The first time is always the best man, just remember that. Very easy to slip into a habit with those things.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer

At 3/20/14 03:47 AM, Entice wrote: Ya know, I've always heard that tramadol is shit but I just took 350mg over about three hours and god damn this is good
First time I've really gotten off on opiates. Was sitting here listening to music a few minutes ago and daydreaming and it was unreal, could barely keep my eyes open.

Def. not something I want to get into but hey, it was free and I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon. But opiates sure are a nice treat cause I've never felt fucking pleasure like this

Tram is weird cause of the seratonin activity. Doesn't really feel like a normal opiate. Any serious opiate addict won't really like it. It gets me noticably high on even just 50mg. Last time I took 100mg, I was puking for hours and had the worst hot flushes, so I'm not gonna do it again unless I have weed and DPH. Fun fact: the withdrawal is one of the worst of any opiate because of its seratonin activity. Even though the withdrawal is far worse than H or Oxy, this shit gets handed out like candy cause it's unscheduled. It's also shit as a painkiller, at least for me. Did less for a headache than fucking naproxen. In fact it made it worse.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate

Oddly enough I never threw up. I woke up with a headache and was too "hungover" to leave bed all day though. I felt fine so long as I stayed lying on my back with my eyes closed, so I ended up sleeping until about 7pm. I was scared that I took way too much and hurt myself somehow but I feel mostly normal now, just a bit tired and constipated. Food and water helped.

I can't compare it to anything else, but I felt really high for about 6 hours. Not worth the seizure risks or the hangover though. I wouldn't have taken it if I knew that it was going to be that bad the day after.

AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2 weeks ago Reply

At 3/5/14 01:45 AM, Entice wrote: Out of curiosity, and since I see the word "trip" used to describe experiences with weed quite a bit, how many of you consider weed primarily a psychedelic?

I wouldn't say that I necessarily consider it primarily a psychedelic, but I definitely get visuals off of it pretty frequently. Honestly though, I think I have a mild case of HPPD from all the obscure research chemicals (and typical run-of-the-mill psychedelics) I've ingested over the past 2 years. I say that because sometimes shit moves or breathes on me. Inanimate shit, that should not be moving or breathing (floors, walls, etc.) even when I'm totally sober. I never used to get visuals off of herb until after I started doing a lot of psychs.

With that being said, I don't know whether or not to chalk it up to psych usage also or not, but for about the past year, if I don't have a steady supply of herb, and I go without smoking for a day or two, I get panic attacks and just a generally miserable high. It disappears after smoking once or twice, and if I have a decent supply it's not really an issue. I bring this up because a couple of months ago I was chillin' with my friend. Hadn't smoked in about a week. Well, he packs up a GB of medical, and I hit it. Immediately I'm like "Shit, too high." (something which I used to would have NEVER found myself saying). Well, he packs up another one and pulls it. I'm like, "Nahh dude, that's all you." He tells me to hit it, and again I say, "Nahh dude, that's all you." So he starts to let the bottle drop. "Man, this is gonna go to waste if you don't hit it." Anxiety or not, what kind of stoner would I be if I let a GB (of high-grade, nonetheless) go to waste? So I hit it. I then proceed to trip fucking balls. Like, reminiscent of 25-I type shit. Was looking down at my phone and it was flashing, the words were fucking up. I mean, some really crazy shit that I've never experienced before. I know it wasn't laced as A) Does anyone even do that anymore? Or ever? and B) He was just fine. Even me, with the first GB... I was kinda freaking out, but no more than usual after a little break. The second one though, holy shit. I can't even begin to drive the point home of how crazy shit got. Never had happened before, hasn't happened since.

So I wouldn't necessarily say it's primarily psychedelic, and it didn't used to be at all for me. But over time, it's definitely adopted some psychedelic characteristics, and that one time... Oh yes. Heavily psychedelic.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2 weeks ago Reply

At 3/31/14 06:33 AM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: I never used to get visuals off of herb until after I started doing a lot of psychs.

Yeah, last time I took a break and then got really high again I thought there were bugs in my food. Formication (feeling of insects crawling on skin) is a pretty common side effect for me now and I wonder if it could be related to drugs I've done in the past. It feels very real, reminds me of DPH in the most unpleasant way.

I miss when I could get as stoned as I wanted to without feeling any anxiety or unpleasantness, but maybe I just didn't get as high back then as I do know. Who knows.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 9 days ago Reply

As I said earlier itt I drink too much booze, like I drink every day and I would drink like three or four pints most days, binge drinking on weekends

I am currently taking a break from drink from drink, started on 30th March and finishing on April 17th. This is the longest I have gone without drinking for many years, I probably haven't taken more than five days off drinking since I was 18 and the most I've taken off in recent years has been like two days. I have now realised that I was psychologically addicted to alcohol although fortunately I am not physically addicted, every day when I came home from work I would drink and would drink just enough as to not be too hungover the next morning.

But weed helps a lot, smoking that every day and it's like why did I even need alcohol to relax, weed is even better, I can still relax and get to sleep fine without booze

reason I'm finishing on the 17th is because the 18th is a bank holiday, and on 420 I am going to Amsterdam with my gf for a few days! should be amazing, can't wait to do mushrooms

saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 4 days ago Reply

Rookie question (please be kind, currently stoned out of my mind) here. So i smoke on the weekends only, so my weed has been in my fridge inside an airtight mason jar for a long time (i got a lot,and I only use a little each time). It's been every weekend, except for last weekend I was away and did not smoke. So i opened it my jar, pulled out a small nug, and I began breaking it.it was very hard to break apart, very sticky and did not crumble. the other nugs in this strain crumbleed, except for this one. I took out a bit of a different nug and did the same. it was very sticky also. I washed my hands because I thought maybe the sugar on my hands from candy was making it hard. i tried again and it was still sticky and hard to crumble.

all of the same strain. Did i screw up here, or did the weed not cure properly before in my hands? is this a normal thing to happen (different nugs are just different?)

I smoked it,and it was harder to burn than the crumbled stuff, but I smoked a whole bowl of it and I am successfully lofty so I think it worked fine. just worried what this could be.

thanks, and someday I'll run out of rookie things to ask

Formerly known as SaltshakerClock

BBS Signature
Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2 days ago Reply

At 4/11/14 11:18 PM, saltovergray wrote: Rookie question (please be kind, currently stoned out of my mind) here. So i smoke on the weekends only, so my weed has been in my fridge inside an airtight mason jar for a long time (i got a lot,and I only use a little each time). It's been every weekend, except for last weekend I was away and did not smoke. So i opened it my jar, pulled out a small nug, and I began breaking it.it was very hard to break apart, very sticky and did not crumble. the other nugs in this strain crumbleed, except for this one. I took out a bit of a different nug and did the same. it was very sticky also. I washed my hands because I thought maybe the sugar on my hands from candy was making it hard. i tried again and it was still sticky and hard to crumble.

all of the same strain. Did i screw up here, or did the weed not cure properly before in my hands? is this a normal thing to happen (different nugs are just different?)

I smoked it,and it was harder to burn than the crumbled stuff, but I smoked a whole bowl of it and I am successfully lofty so I think it worked fine. just worried what this could be.

thanks, and someday I'll run out of rookie things to ask

That nug may just have more trichomes on it, which would make it stickier and much harder to break apart. It could also be mold, and if you suspect this, you'll want to examine the buds under a magnifying glass or something similar. If it's visibly moldy don't smoke it, simple as that.

Just sounds like some good weed though, no worries.

The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD Radeon HD 6320, 4GB RAM, 1.25TB HD, 1.65GHz AMD APU

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2 days ago Reply

ugh I remember stressing the fuck out thinking my weed was moldy once upon a time and I spent the next three hours googling "moldy weed" and frantically hyper-analyzing every nugget with a magnifying glass coming to no real conclusion

long story short I smoked it anyway

On an unrelated note i've been on a sporadic T-break for the past month, mostly due to bronchitis followed by a throat infection I suspect to be tonsillitis. I feel slightly better today, and I'm at home for the next 8 hours, alone, with a bag of dry weed...

TEMPTATION

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 1 hour ago Reply

Oh Canas.

4/20 is coming up. What are your plans, everyone??

BBS Signature