New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 1 month ago Reply

At 7/31/14 01:22 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I got banned from my favorite DXM forum. Now trying to find a replacement group, remember coming here a lot when I first started smoking weed but that was a long time ago.

Anyone here recommend any alternative drug communities? Preferably ones that are closed groups and require validation?

420chan can be pretty good, although it doesn't require registration. Their /dis/ board can be pretty good, but recently tripfags have been shitting it up really bad. If you can sift through their attention whoring bullshit you can actually have a good discussion and maybe learn something new. Oh, and you should avoid /weed/, it's full of ignorant poser stoners and there's rarely ever any good threads.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 1 month ago Reply

drugs-forum.com is p neat, has a lot of information on dosages etc.
Though it is supposed to be a "harm reduction forum" so you will get a lot of "don't do it"

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2 weeks ago Reply

At 7/31/14 01:22 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I got banned from my favorite DXM forum. Now trying to find a replacement group, remember coming here a lot when I first started smoking weed but that was a long time ago.

Anyone here recommend any alternative drug communities? Preferably ones that are closed groups and require validation?

I'm on r/drugs a lot now

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 11 days ago Reply

psychonaut. com was my shit

i learned alot on that website, lots of spiritual trippy people and lots of love, not much trolling.

the english section might have died down a bit but its still poppin over there

im bout to take my first dab of the day!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 5 days ago Reply

Hey Stoners! It's been a while.

Here's my current dilemma, I've got some weed but sadly I only have tobacco from a cigarette. I prefer rolling tobacco and blunts make my throat tickle. So, I currently sat here trying to locate a mate with rolling tobacco that they are willing to part with. Probably doesn't help that I only have one joints worth so I'm less inclined to share.

Well, that's what I'm up to. How is everybody else?

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 4 days ago Reply

I recently started renting this apartment, and when I went to go look at it for the first time I noticed it had a heat lamp in the bathroom. It's also one of those apartments that has screaming hot boiling ass water.

There's just something special about a true Hawaiian hotbox, it's a spiritual experience. Weed is my spirit guide.

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 3 days ago Reply

At 8/23/14 04:40 PM, Canas wrote: Weed is my spirit guide.

amen, brother