00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BIONICLE-GIANT just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,029,699 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:25:02

At 7/10/04 01:18 AM, Popeofdope wrote: How often does everyone here smoke weed?

every 10 min

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:25:28

At 7/10/04 01:18 AM, Popeofdope wrote: How often does everyone here smoke weed?

every 4 sec

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:26:59

At 7/10/04 12:56 AM, Maus wrote:
At 7/10/04 12:44 AM, playa_guy wrote: hey popedope what type of music u like?
I'll reply, if'n you don't mind...with an addendum to rules: NO FLAMING ABOUT MUSICAL TASTES.

....... im sorry but all u do is complane just chill and poll the stick out ur ass

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:27:10

At 7/10/04 01:20 AM, Sws101 wrote: Hey can I join, I'm one of the biggest stoners in my town.

yeah sure, whats your stoner name gonna be?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:28:29

At 7/10/04 01:27 AM, Popeofdope wrote:

Hmm, Capt. Chilie Chonga. Don't know why but I like the sound of that.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:28:50

you, STFU! no body tells maus what to do

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:31:24

At 7/10/04 01:28 AM, Sws101 wrote:
At 7/10/04 01:27 AM, Popeofdope wrote:
Hmm, Capt. Chilie Chonga. Don't know why but I like the sound of that.

Never mind, My stoner name shall be Phong Ho, old name me and my friends made up.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:41:42

At 7/10/04 01:26 AM, anti_american wrote: ....... im sorry but all u do is complane just chill and poll the stick out ur ass

I'll pull the stick out of my ass, as soon as you stop eating Retard Pills. Your post quality is teh suckage. Sorry.

No, I'm not. Just stop acting like a jackass. Seriously.
kthxbai.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:42:24

At 7/10/04 01:21 AM, Maus wrote: Honestly? About every 6 hours. The only time I'm not high is when I have to interact with authority figures, because I get 'noided out.

thats fucking sweet, i just started smoking alot more weed than i used to and once you really get into it its so awsome. i dont do it roughly every six hours but atleast everyday. i wish i had more money, more money = more weed, more weed = THE BEST

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:47:14

That fucking sucks that I can't smoke for two more weeks cause I'm down in El Paso visiting my dad, but as soon as I come back, my friend/smoking partner said that he'd hook me up, so it's all good.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:48:18

Sometimes, a break is good. Then, when you do smoke up, you get SHWILLY high. Good stuff. :D

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:53:11

At 7/10/04 01:48 AM, Maus wrote: Sometimes, a break is good. Then, when you do smoke up, you get SHWILLY high. Good stuff. :D

yeah, it sucks how much it takes me to get high now. especially when my firends are still high but it already wore off for me. i smoke alot of oil because it keeps me higher longer and lasts longer/in the end costs less

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:53:12

At 7/10/04 01:48 AM, Maus wrote: Sometimes, a break is good. Then, when you do smoke up, you get SHWILLY high. Good stuff. :D

That's true. As soon as I get back, I'm forgetting what I did this summer, if you catch my drift...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 01:55:48

At 7/10/04 01:53 AM, Popeofdope wrote: yeah, it sucks how much it takes me to get high now. especially when my firends are still high but it already wore off for me. i smoke alot of oil because it keeps me higher longer and lasts longer/in the end costs less

Yeah. What I do is only take a couple hits at a time (I really need to get a new dugout--lost mine at a festival :\), and just maintain my high. Throughout the day, I only end up smoking the equivalent of three bowls.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 02:00:47

Yeah. What I do is only take a couple hits at a time (I really need to get a new dugout--lost mine at a festival :\), and just maintain my high. Throughout the day, I only end up smoking the equivalent of three bowls.

SOME DAYS I DO THE EXACT SAME THING
overy once in a while take a couple fat hoots, keeps you high and every time you feel higher than you were the time before.

equvalent to three bowls, yeah i guess that makes sence, thats a pretty cost effective solution. i usually find it pretty dumb when me and my friends sesh an ouce at one time. your really fucking baked and than you get super tired and crash. i think its just a waste

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 02:18:42

another thing what drugs have you guys done?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 02:25:17

At 7/10/04 02:18 AM, Popeofdope wrote: another thing what drugs have you guys done?

weed and alcohol

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 02:32:30

At 7/10/04 02:18 AM, Popeofdope wrote: another thing what drugs have you guys done?

ive done shrooms they're super sweet, and i did a line of coke once its not that cool its like a really wierd head high, and id rather have a body high anyday.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 03:09:24

so what kind of IM do u guys have?

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 03:13:45

ive done shrooms they're super sweet, and i did a line of coke once its not that cool its like a really wierd head high, and id rather have a body high anyday.

the rail must not have been big enough man cause when you do it right well.. you'll know

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 03:49:21

At 7/10/04 03:13 AM, Popeofdope wrote:
the rail must not have been big enough man cause when you do it right well.. you'll know

Yeah i didnt do too much cuz i dont want to get in to that shit, im a really addictive person.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 03:57:17

Yeah i didnt do too much cuz i dont want to get in to that shit, im a really addictive person.

i would recomend trying a good rail but now that you say that yopu really shouldnt. you ahve to be careful with it, i have seen alot of people fall victim.

i'm calling it a night though guys, peace

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:08:18

meh, ive seen some good pics of smoking bud here, and they aint bad... but lemme just put everyone elses pics to shame right about now, cause i doubt ANYONE would find a picture with more bud than this one right here (unless of course you found some pics of the grow houses where this stuff came from)

judging by the fact that they are all one pounder bags im willing to bet that the total sum of bud in this pic is about a quarter mil

is anyone else besides me imagining what it would be like to have that much? you could roll blunts the size of subway sandwiches everyday for months on end...but i would personally just sell it (always nice to dream though)

-=HA=-

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:19:45

The only other drugs I do other then smoke weed, is Cid, and Shrooms. I wouldn't touch coke, or crack. or any of the heavier drugs, I'm not stupid.
O that's a nice pic HA, I've seen better in the newpaper though, there was over 1000 plants found in an old molson bruery, in toronto, and the pic was in the paper, alot of friggen plants I tell you.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:27:48

At 7/10/04 04:19 AM, wazup190 wrote:
The only other drugs I do other then smoke weed, is Cid, and Shrooms. I wouldn't touch coke, or crack. or any of the heavier drugs, I'm not stupid.
O that's a nice pic HA, I've seen better in the newpaper though, there was over 1000 plants found in an old molson bruery, in toronto, and the pic was in the paper, alot of friggen plants I tell you.

oh , wasnt that from some kind of gang of some sort, i think i remember that...though i could be thinking about something else. Apparantly these dudes were keeping garbage bags full of this stuff in the attic of the home they were in, but you cant honestly think you can get away forever from the cops with that much bud...hell even the dude in my picture with the marajuana igloo is probably getting heat from the cops all the time

man i gotta find thaty pic though...you remember what newspaper it was you saw it in?

-=HA=-

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:37:18

At 7/10/04 04:27 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: man i gotta find thaty pic though...you remember what newspaper it was you saw it in?

-=HA=-

Actually, I do remember what paper it was from, it was from the toronto sun, it's a picture of a police officer holding an AK, beside a whole bunch of money, and a whole bunch of weed. O and actually it wasn't gang members doing that, it was nine organized somewhat normal people.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:43:17

is anyone else besides me imagining what it would be like to have that much? you could roll blunts the size of subway sandwiches everyday for months on end...but i would personally just sell it (always nice to dream though)

i'm really baked and than sounds dope as hell...
im gonna try and find a better picture though... its probably gonna be hard

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:44:04

i was watching cops once and they found this garden in the woods and it turned out there were two other smaller ones around the one big and the total count was over 1800 plants. I wanted to jump through the tv and strangle the cops when they started ripping them out of the ground, granted i was really really blazed at the time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:46:08

At 7/10/04 04:44 AM, Silent_Evil wrote: i was watching cops once and they found this garden in the woods and it turned out there were two other smaller ones around the one big and the total count was over 1800 plants. I wanted to jump through the tv and strangle the cops when they started ripping them out of the ground, granted i was really really blazed at the time.

Dude, if I was high and in front of the tv with 1800 plants, I'd probably start jerking off. man 1800 plants, I would bath in marijuana water, lol. and then smoke a WHOLE bunch.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2004-07-10 04:48:21

Dude, if I was high and in front of the tv with 1800 plants, I'd probably start jerking off. man 1800 plants, I would bath in marijuana water, lol. and then smoke a WHOLE bunch.

someday man, when i have alot of money. im gonna take marijuana baths all the fucking time