but don't take them everyday! lol

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-20 21:26:03 Reply

At 12/20/14 11:53 AM, Promethicus wrote: I love mushrooms! (psilocybin)

but don't take them everyday! lol

you actually can't take them every day, your tolerance increases by like ten times the day after you've taken them and takes two weeks to come to norma

this acute tolerance is also why you should eat all your mushrooms or lsd or whatever all at once

Teddiikun
Teddiikun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-22 10:44:34 Reply

This seems like my kind of club

420 blaze it

BBS Signature
WaveTwister
WaveTwister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-22 11:15:47 Reply

At 12/22/14 10:44 AM, Teddiikun wrote: This seems like my kind of club

420 blaze it

I'm all about that.

The Stoner's Club

I'm king of the world, and you just live in it.

Sig By: illicit

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-23 03:43:30 Reply

I've only smoked a few times, so I have a few questions for more experienced users.

Eating pot edibles gets you high, so would eating just straight up pot get you high as well? More or less high?

In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.

What has, in your experience, been the most efficient way for you to get high? For me, the most high I think I've ever been was my first time hitting a bong. Does this vary from person to person, or is it pretty universal?

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Seasons
Seasons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-23 22:33:32 Reply

At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: I've only smoked a few times, so I have a few questions for more experienced users.

Eating pot edibles gets you high, so would eating just straight up pot get you high as well? More or less high?

No. Eating weed won't get you high. I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to edibles, but I guess it's the heat and the fact that THC is fat-soluble that allows it to get you high after eating it.

In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.

Edibles vary. There's stuff like brownies, which get absorbed in your stomach; and there's stuff like gum and candy, which gets absorbed orally. Depending on a variety of other factors, intensity and length of the high will also vary. In my experience with edibles, which honestly isn't much, the high lasts a lot longer and is a bit more intense. Even when making brownies with sativa, a type of weed that produces more of a head high than a body high, I've found myself stuck to the couch for hours, with my head feeling like a block of wood.

Like I said though, I'm an edibles noob. I don't live on the west coast or anywhere near a dispensary, and I don't get herb in weight anymore, so I'm rarely found using up a bunch of stuff to play around in the kitchen.

Also, for a novice, I'm willing to bet that most highs will be the same, disregarding some noticeable difference in intensity. It's not until you've been smoking for a while that you'll begin to pick up on subtle differences.

What has, in your experience, been the most efficient way for you to get high? For me, the most high I think I've ever been was my first time hitting a bong. Does this vary from person to person, or is it pretty universal?

I'm a classic stoner. Bongs and rolling papers are my go to. In terms of efficiency, I prefer a bong because you can do more with less weed. However, the more important aspect is the quality of herb and not necessarily what you're smoking it with.

Creative Writing.
Amateur Voice Acting.

BBS Signature
NewgroundsNation
NewgroundsNation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-24 03:49:06 (edited 2014-12-24 03:52:17) Reply

At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: Eating pot edibles gets you high, so would eating just straight up pot get you high as well? More or less high?

Speaking from personal experience, you can.

When I was a beginning young lad and was fresh in mind and inexperienced to the yerbs, my lighter was out of fluid and I really wanted to get high before going somewhere. So, in a jam, I decided to eat it, and experienced profound effects hours later. Needless to say it was a bad idea. Cant remember how much it was - it was at least 3.5 grams I'm sure, had to be, eating any less wouldnt activate the threshold.

I would not recommend it though, you'd be better off smoking that shit. Edibles arent hardly worth fucking with anyway unless you have copious amounts of bud.

At 12/22/14 11:15 AM, WaveTwister wrote: I'm all about that.

You look like a sketchy individual. how am i to trust you with your hat covering your eyes like that?

["If I told you a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it?"] [I am Dovahkhiin1994. was big joke]

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-24 07:01:50 Reply

For this Christmas I've done something that I've never done before, a real first for me. I bought some smoke around a week ago now and when I got to the point where I had one joint left I decided to save it for Christmas, specifically midnight tonight, to start the day off with a treat for myself. The point is I had weed but didn't smoke it for around four days. I've literally never been able to do that before.

Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS (for tomorrow) STONERS!!!

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-24 09:35:13 Reply

At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.

edibles will absolutely fuck you

BBS Signature