New Topic Respond to this Topic
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-06-03 21:34:38 Reply

At 3/28/15 01:09 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Sell me on vapes, those of you who have them or used them.
It's about the only thing I haven't smoked out of and I'm beginning to think I should do away with interacting with smoke as much as possible because my lungs are shit to begin with.

This is my vape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01obznOZX48

hefty clouds

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-06-08 19:53:23 Reply

At 4/29/15 10:48 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Have you guys never opened a bottle of lager (Such as Tuborg) and thought;
"Christ, that stinks of weed!"

That and skunks

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-06-17 02:29:28 Reply

Stoner Level: Expert.

So I found my one hitter and then got it found and taken away.
So fine I make an apple bong. That gets thrown away.
Shit now I got nothin. I made a pipe with a pop bottle and aluminum foil. Use that a few days. It gets tossed. Not such a big deal BUT ALL my lighters got taken and removed completely and all that. So I have no way to light anything and an electric stove.

So okay I find matches. Use those to light a candle. Then light a toothpick with the candle and use that to toast up the bud in my bottle pipe.

Well then I come home and the matches are completely gone, tossed out.
Okay great.
So also the bottlepipe got taken to the dumpster. Great.
Alright what about that hot-knifing shit I've heard about?
(Oh wait I skipped the part where I spent 30 minutes trying to find out if I could put flower in my bho evape pen. )

Okay so look up hotknifing. Get alll up in it. Did like 5 hoots. holy fuuuuuuuuuck. it's good you guys. I'm glad I've finally actually tried it for once. Pain in the ass and all but glad to have checked it off my bucket list. Not bad, just tedious.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-06-17 15:19:16 Reply

Who keeps throwing away your things??

Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-06-19 21:56:15 Reply

At 6/17/15 02:29 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Stoner Level: Expert.

So I found my one hitter and then got it found and taken away.
So fine I make an apple bong. That gets thrown away.
Shit now I got nothin. I made a pipe with a pop bottle and aluminum foil. Use that a few days. It gets tossed. Not such a big deal BUT ALL my lighters got taken and removed completely and all that. So I have no way to light anything and an electric stove.

So okay I find matches. Use those to light a candle. Then light a toothpick with the candle and use that to toast up the bud in my bottle pipe.

Well then I come home and the matches are completely gone, tossed out.
Okay great.
So also the bottlepipe got taken to the dumpster. Great.

Damn, sounds like you need a new hiding spot haha because it sounds like you don't even have a hiding spot at all.

Alright what about that hot-knifing shit I've heard about?
(Oh wait I skipped the part where I spent 30 minutes trying to find out if I could put flower in my bho evape pen. )

Okay so look up hotknifing. Get alll up in it. Did like 5 hoots. holy fuuuuuuuuuck. it's good you guys. I'm glad I've finally actually tried it for once. Pain in the ass and all but glad to have checked it off my bucket list. Not bad, just tedious.

This is the first I've heard of it actually. It looks pretty involved but if it's as good as you say it is then I might have to try it.

On a side note, I just finished a road trip through Colorado, so naturally we stopped off at a dispensery. Man those things are so cool. We must've spent 45 minutes in one just listening to the guy describe the different types of bud and showing them all to us. I definitely spent way more than I should've on edibles but who cares they're awesome. Any of you guys ever been to a dispensery?

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-03 19:11:20 Reply

i used to post here. i dont know if any of you guys remember me. i've been clean from stimulants for i think two and a half years and opiates for about a year.

i have no reason to be here. i just wanted to tell anyone fucking around with opiates or stimulants, anyone thinking they can do it without getting addicted, anyone thinking they can handle it, and anyone wondering if they should try it to not fucking touch it. it's not worth it one bit. i'm still haunted by my mistakes, i still crave some days, it's a constant struggle. and i'm happy to be clean. it's just not fucking worth it. please don't make the same mistakes i did. if i stop anyone from doing the same things i did with this post then i'll be happy.

i hope you guys are all doing well. my life has been turned around and getting clean is the best decision i've ever made.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-03 19:17:12 Reply

and i guess this should go without saying, but absolutely never do meth ever. i did it once, almost exactly a year ago. i still remember how it tasted and how it smelled, i still crave it sometimes. drugs aren't a joke and not something to be taken lightly, don't fuck around like i did. sobriety is worth so much fucking more than fiending for another fucking hit or another pill. smoking weed is one thing but doing pills and hard drugs is something else entirely, and if youre not willing to give up your life entirely or fight like hell to get it back then dont fuck around.

BBS Signature