New Topic Respond to this Topic
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-11 11:02:37 Reply

At 7/31/14 01:22 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I got banned from my favorite DXM forum. Now trying to find a replacement group, remember coming here a lot when I first started smoking weed but that was a long time ago.

Anyone here recommend any alternative drug communities? Preferably ones that are closed groups and require validation?

I'm on r/drugs a lot now

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-16 12:49:43 Reply

psychonaut. com was my shit

i learned alot on that website, lots of spiritual trippy people and lots of love, not much trolling.

the english section might have died down a bit but its still poppin over there

im bout to take my first dab of the day!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-23 09:18:43 Reply

Hey Stoners! It's been a while.

Here's my current dilemma, I've got some weed but sadly I only have tobacco from a cigarette. I prefer rolling tobacco and blunts make my throat tickle. So, I currently sat here trying to locate a mate with rolling tobacco that they are willing to part with. Probably doesn't help that I only have one joints worth so I'm less inclined to share.

Well, that's what I'm up to. How is everybody else?

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-23 16:40:28 Reply

I recently started renting this apartment, and when I went to go look at it for the first time I noticed it had a heat lamp in the bathroom. It's also one of those apartments that has screaming hot boiling ass water.

There's just something special about a true Hawaiian hotbox, it's a spiritual experience. Weed is my spirit guide.

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-24 13:14:10 Reply

At 8/23/14 04:40 PM, Canas wrote: Weed is my spirit guide.

amen, brother

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-07 04:12:28 Reply

So I blew 40mg adderall after smoking a bowl. Now I remember why I used to love amphetamines. I just wish snorting addy lasted longer. Like just an hour longer at least. I could just plug it and get high BA and long duration, but I just don't feel like spraying drugs up my ass and shitting orange sugar, at least not at the moment. Could be messy. I'm kind of rambling, but the moral of the story is stimulants are awesome.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-21 10:35:02 Reply

Hey guys, long time no see.

I took acid for the first time today a few minutes ago. Interested to see where this goes. Will update afterwards.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-21 16:09:19 Reply

At 9/21/14 10:35 AM, saltovergray wrote: Hey guys, long time no see.

I took acid for the first time today a few minutes ago. Interested to see where this goes. Will update afterwards.

If it's legit lsd, you'll have fun even if you don't trip very hard. If it's nbomes or some other RC like most tabs are, it's a different experience and IMO far less enjoyable and can have a really shitty body load.

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-22 18:49:25 Reply

At 9/21/14 04:09 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 9/21/14 10:35 AM, saltovergray wrote: Hey guys, long time no see.

If it's legit lsd, you'll have fun even if you don't trip very hard. If it's nbomes or some other RC like most tabs are, it's a different experience and IMO far less enjoyable and can have a really shitty body load.

It was legit LSD (as far as I know, no taste on the blotter or anything). I had a fantastic time, although the two others I were tripping with didn't enjoy it. They were both hungover from drinking excessively the night before and having taken shrooms at the same time (not their smartest idea, I know.) Lots of drawing, lots of talking, and lots of fun. Will probably do again sometime in the future, although not any time soon.

Feeling pretty bored/drained out today, but from what I gather that is to be expected. I am glad for having had the experience.

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-26 11:51:49 Reply

Scored some amphetamines recently (in the form of 20 mg Adderrall tabs). Took one at 10:30, and by 10:45 I was blazing through my coursework. I had to limit myself from writing a 4 page essay on the cultivation of values through television and mass media since the assignment only asked for a 1-2 page essay.

Needless to say I am enjoying this productivity. Bless my low body weight and general low tolerance to these sorts of things, honestly. I am aware that messing around with this sort of stuff is dangerous, but I am enjoying it. I would describe it much like I would for caffeine tablets, except much more productive and less jittery.

Off to class now. Math should be fun, which is strange due to my normal aversion to math.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-28 16:42:41 Reply

At 9/26/14 11:51 AM, saltovergray wrote: Scored some amphetamines recently (in the form of 20 mg Adderrall tabs). Took one at 10:30, and by 10:45 I was blazing through my coursework. I had to limit myself from writing a 4 page essay on the cultivation of values through television and mass media since the assignment only asked for a 1-2 page essay.

Needless to say I am enjoying this productivity. Bless my low body weight and general low tolerance to these sorts of things, honestly. I am aware that messing around with this sort of stuff is dangerous, but I am enjoying it. I would describe it much like I would for caffeine tablets, except much more productive and less jittery.

Off to class now. Math should be fun, which is strange due to my normal aversion to math.

20mg is a pretty low dose for anything other than being productive. The real fun starts at 40mg+. Just don't expect to get anything useful done. Snorting them has higher BA than eating them, but only lasts like 2 hours tops.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-07 22:33:09 Reply

Got 2 hits of "acid" recently, the guy said you have to hold it in your mouth for about 2 hours for it to work so I think it's an RC or something... I wrapped them in foil and put them in my freezer for now. Might try it on Friday.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-09 01:08:08 Reply

At 10/7/14 10:33 PM, Entice wrote: Got 2 hits of "acid" recently, the guy said you have to hold it in your mouth for about 2 hours for it to work so I think it's an RC or something... I wrapped them in foil and put them in my freezer for now. Might try it on Friday.

Probably nbomes. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them. Could still be fun. I'm going to try to get some of what i've been told is real lsd soon. I'll take it in front them as I get it anyway just so i'll immediately know if they're ripping me off with RCs.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-10 11:55:06 Reply

At 10/9/14 01:08 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Probably nbomes. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them. Could still be fun. I'm going to try to get some of what i've been told is real lsd soon. I'll take it in front them as I get it anyway just so i'll immediately know if they're ripping me off with RCs.

$15 a hit, but I got the guy to throw in a gram of good weed in with them.
I threw them in a bag on my way to a friend's house and they disappeared! Hopefully they're not on the floor of my bedroom right now-

When the guy reups I'll get two more, sometimes he lowers the price to 5 a hit so I'll try to get them around then

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-10 17:31:16 Reply

At 10/10/14 11:55 AM, Entice wrote:
At 10/9/14 01:08 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Probably nbomes. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them. Could still be fun. I'm going to try to get some of what i've been told is real lsd soon. I'll take it in front them as I get it anyway just so i'll immediately know if they're ripping me off with RCs.
$15 a hit, but I got the guy to throw in a gram of good weed in with them.
I threw them in a bag on my way to a friend's house and they disappeared! Hopefully they're not on the floor of my bedroom right now-

When the guy reups I'll get two more, sometimes he lowers the price to 5 a hit so I'll try to get them around then

I'd be seriously pissed if I bought nbomes for 15 a hit. 5 is reasonable, but they're worth less than 10 cents a hit. IMO nbomes aren't even enjoyable at all and the body load makes it even worse.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-13 20:40:54 Reply

At 10/10/14 05:31 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I'd be seriously pissed if I bought nbomes for 15 a hit. 5 is reasonable, but they're worth less than 10 cents a hit. IMO nbomes aren't even enjoyable at all and the body load makes it even worse.

nbomes aren't orally active though, are they? I swallowed both tabs instead of putting them under my tongue and I definitely tripped.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-13 20:55:45 Reply

At 10/13/14 08:40 PM, Entice wrote: nbomes aren't orally active though, are they? I swallowed both tabs instead of putting them under my tongue and I definitely tripped.

No, they're not orally active. Stuff has a good chance of being legit then.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-14 20:39:30 Reply

At 10/13/14 08:55 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 10/13/14 08:40 PM, Entice wrote: nbomes aren't orally active though, are they? I swallowed both tabs instead of putting them under my tongue and I definitely tripped.
No, they're not orally active. Stuff has a good chance of being legit then.

Awesome. Guess I can scratch that one off my bucket list.
I liked shrooms a lot better though.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-19 03:32:16 Reply

Yall use handheld vape ejuice type stuff before? Like that blackout x type shit?
What's it like? What's your reviews?

Hey guys. I had GREAT question but I've forgotten it. Oh well.

Do you guys prefer to do indica or sativa or a mix? What's your favorite way of smoking it?

Do you smoke alone, with friends, or only at parties? What do you do while high?

I do it alone 99% of the time and in secret. Sucks. I usually clean, do homework, shower, try on clothes, drive around, sleep, watch shows, listen to music, eat, sex, bate, etc.

You can't donate eggs unless you stop smoking weed. Could make almost 30000 from selling them. Should I do it? I don't plan on having my own. This way my gene would still pass on though. Weird to have my offspring out there and not know about em?

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-21 23:22:15 Reply

At 10/19/14 03:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Yall use handheld vape ejuice type stuff before? Like that blackout x type shit?
What's it like? What's your reviews?

Like ecig liquid? It can be decent and you can get shit with tons of nicotine in it if you want. It's not quite the same buzz as a cig though.

Hey guys. I had GREAT question but I've forgotten it. Oh well.

Do you guys prefer to do indica or sativa or a mix? What's your favorite way of smoking it?

I usually like sativas better, since I like the mental boost and energy. Indica is nice for pain or sickness, though. I don't really have the luxury of choosing though and I'm going to smoke it regardless.

Do you smoke alone, with friends, or only at parties? What do you do while high?

I smoke with friends a lot, but I also smoke a decent amount alone.

You can't donate eggs unless you stop smoking weed. Could make almost 30000 from selling them. Should I do it? I don't plan on having my own. This way my gene would still pass on though. Weird to have my offspring out there and not know about em?

If you stop smoking just long enough to pass a drug test, you could buy a lot of nug with 30 grand. Go for it if that sounds appealing to you.

BBS Signature