New Topic Respond to this Topic
Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-12 13:57:19 Reply

this is a good reality check for everyone, especially younger users. drugs are bad mmkay

seriously weed is fine for most people but pills, synthetics, and all the other shit is horrible. I used to be on antidepressants and clonazepams. those things fucked me up, they numbed me and disconnected me from myself, weed helped me see myself and learn to love myself. now I only use weed and concentrates, and beer, and shrooms every once in a while.

no one should ever need drugs though, they are just tools to help u get on the frequency u want to be on.

much love

hwy

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-12 14:39:54 Reply

@Sensationalism @Sneak-a-Toke @Decky @Kogey @VicariousE

I liked this Sensationalism so I'm gonna borrow it and tweak it a bit. With your permission of course!

Stoner Level: 5th Level Master Packer and Toker
Special Abilities: Able to remain perpetually wasted.
Years Toking: 34

Thought you guys might like this. Something new and nasty. I got a seriously nice Oz of this brain annihilator but this Bud really was the pick of the buds.

The Stoner's Club

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-12 15:38:05 Reply

@gamejunkie
Ha, that's cute. I like it!
Look at all those orange hairs!

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Kogey
Kogey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-12 16:54:58 (edited 2015-07-12 16:57:30) Reply

At 7/12/15 02:39 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Thought you guys might like this. Something new and nasty. I got a seriously nice Oz of this brain annihilator but this Bud really was the pick of the buds.

Hawt, my camera is storage so I haven't taken pics of my budz lately but I wanna start like a smoke and ramble series on youtube.
I know I brought up the smoke show before but I got a new dedicated video camera and it's amazing for macro shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbWtHiE79-U

Amaranthus
Amaranthus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-14 11:27:31 Reply

I'm not a stoner. Just wondering, does anyone here grow their own plants? Assuming it's legal where you live.

Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothing's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!
MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96 MASTERED

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-14 15:39:08 Reply

At 7/14/15 11:27 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Just wondering, does anyone here grow their own plants?

This seems like a bust to me.

The Stoner's Club

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-16 18:25:30 Reply

At 7/8/15 04:00 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Holy shit you're still alive. I don't like opiates, but I've seen them ruin and end a lot of lives. If you're one of those people that enjoys opiates a lot it's like playing with fire. Meth will fuck you up too, more so because of your insane actions after staying up for days binging. My friend took a bullet cause of that shit. Don't fuck with hard drugs if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences.

yea i remember you, you're a pretty cool guy. and yea if you do hard shit you need to be fully aware and prepared for the consequences, and like you said sometimes stimulants will bend your mind into doing insane shit. i've been there, towards the end of my stimulant abuse i would go into a psychosis almost every time even if i had only been up 24 hours or so. i think im predisposed to it or something. i never acted violently or did anything i seriously regret during those times but i had really extreme delusions.

At 7/8/15 12:49 PM, Ship wrote: Feel free to stick around and hang out even if you're sober! Always nice to have a good conversation.

i might. i enjoy my indulgences too, im not one of those ex-junkie super-religious dicks who preach against all drugs in some holier-than-thou attitude, like i said weed and hallucinogens are pretty alright, and so are more "carnal" drugs like opiates and stimulants to an extent, but the problem is a lot of people experiment with those drugs thinking they can handle moderation and not get addicted only to realize they're in way over their head once they start abusing it. like i did. i just want people to know to not fuck around with it unless they're fully aware and prepared for any blowback and to not think it wont happen to them

BBS Signature
CommunistSock
CommunistSock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-19 18:20:37 Reply

bongs and joints is my preferred method.

anyone else find blueberry stuff disgusting?
i tried and it was just awful and the high was shit

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-07-23 14:41:19 Reply

The last time I had some decent bud was over 6 months ago and it was from a guy who was visiting from Austin. I just quit buying from the only guy I knew because I'm tired of paying for schwag.

Really tempted to just make a weekend run to Colorado but driving for 24 hours over the course of less than three days sounds pretty rough.

MaddieLion
MaddieLion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-08-01 15:25:23 Reply

Sort of on topic, but last night I tried a beer that definitely has an aftertaste of weed. It was the Lindeman's Green Apple lambic. It's not like a really strong taste, but just towards the end.

On another note, I still have no idea who to buy from. I feel like such a mooch whenever I smoke my friend's stuff.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-08-02 08:30:44 Reply

"A bowl is most useful when it's empty."- Laozi

Words to live by, folks.

At 7/19/15 06:20 PM, CommunistSock wrote: bongs and joints is my preferred method.

anyone else find blueberry stuff disgusting?
i tried and it was just awful and the high was shit

I never really tried any. But blue dream is in top 3 best weeds. Everyone should try it.

At 8/1/15 03:25 PM, MaddieLion wrote: Sort of on topic, but last night I tried a beer that definitely has an aftertaste of weed. It was the Lindeman's Green Apple lambic. It's not like a really strong taste, but just towards the end.

On another note, I still have no idea who to buy from. I feel like such a mooch whenever I smoke my friend's stuff.

Cool.
Buy from friends or get numbers from them or go with when they buy and get some too.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature