New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 27th, 2013 @ 03:49 AM Reply

At 6/26/13 02:57 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I think weed opened up my right brain more. I was very left brain before doing it and now I'm probably more right brain and can tap into those lovey we are one feelings easily. Or maybe it had nothing to do with it, I don't know. But I like to think it did good things for me!

Right/left brain theory is proven bullshit, but I don't doubt that it's helped you expand your way of thinking.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 27th, 2013 @ 05:15 PM Reply

So who here is pretty experienced with shrooms. I just started a batch and was wondering how it changed you personally. What have you learned from it?

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 28th, 2013 @ 01:09 PM Reply

At 6/27/13 05:15 PM, Thoth0 wrote: So who here is pretty experienced with shrooms. I just started a batch and was wondering how it changed you personally. What have you learned from it?

I learned that I like magic mushrooms and hallucinogens in general.

Had 350mg of DPH recently. I'm interested in having a delirious experience and seeing spiders and talking to people who aren't there. Actually didn't mind the experience of 350mg, but it wasn't quite enough for me to start tripping hard. Will probably do 550mg next time, but that will probably be a while away.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 29th, 2013 @ 05:45 AM Reply

At 6/27/13 03:49 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Right/left brain theory is proven bullshit, but I don't doubt that it's helped you expand your way of thinking.

That doesn't even make any sense. That's like saying it's been proven people don't have x type of personality. Unless you think I mean it in some way other than a personality trait/type....

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 29th, 2013 @ 08:33 PM Reply

I quit drugs entirely about a week ago and I feel like I'm gonna start smashing my things left and right just sitting in my room today. I don't know if quitting is the only or even the main cause but man I could kill for a gram of weed.

At 6/29/13 05:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: That doesn't even make any sense. That's like saying it's been proven people don't have x type of personality. Unless you think I mean it in some way other than a personality trait/type....

I think he means that it doesn't have anything to do with the literal left/right sides of your brain.

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 6/28/13 01:09 PM, Earfetish wrote: Had 350mg of DPH recently. I'm interested in having a delirious experience and seeing spiders and talking to people who aren't there. Actually didn't mind the experience of 350mg, but it wasn't quite enough for me to start tripping hard. Will probably do 550mg next time, but that will probably be a while away.

you need to take like 700mg to enter delirium

any less and you'll just feel uncomfortable with maybe some mild hallucinations

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 05:03 AM Reply

At 6/30/13 12:43 PM, notYert wrote: you need to take like 700mg to enter delirium

any less and you'll just feel uncomfortable with maybe some mild hallucinations

thanks, I'll do 700mg. After 350mg I was still seeing spiders but only a few spiders, and I was still getting the 'is this really a spider or is it just my imagination I dunno' thing but none of it was pronounced. Also I felt like I'd had loads of xanax and was worried that I'd fall down the stairs cos walking was so hard.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:15 AM Reply

At 6/29/13 08:33 PM, Entice wrote:
At 6/29/13 05:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: That doesn't even make any sense. That's like saying it's been proven people don't have x type of personality. Unless you think I mean it in some way other than a personality trait/type....
I think he means that it doesn't have anything to do with the literal left/right sides of your brain.

That's what I meant. I don't know why you'd think I meant anything else.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
FustigateM
FustigateM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:12 PM Reply

first off, can i jump in on this? i dont mean to fuck up rotation or anything, im just new here haha

At 6/27/13 05:15 PM, Thoth0 wrote: So who here is pretty experienced with shrooms. I just started a batch and was wondering how it changed you personally. What have you learned from it?

for me, shrooms make me feel weird. its not like they make me sick, not even a a little bit actually. they just make me really anti social and i always end up spending that night of the fest in my tent playing with my flashlight by myself lmao. its like....i can see what everyone else is thinking and feeling, right on their face, but i have absolutely no idea how i feel about it. its definately an ordeal if your not used to tripping.

and as to the gentleman talking of N-bomb a few posts up....thats a helluva drug haha. i took a few tabs of that shit after crashing into my friends place drunk as f#ck after a sublime cover-band show (40oz to freedom, they put on a pretty good show, although i could shame their drummer if given the chance lol). There where a few times where everything froze and then changed and i was somewhere completely different from my actual surroundings.
it was like i was a little decoration on the side of a painting, and i broke off the frame and skipped away off into the painting with the girl who was on the same dosage as me. it was nuts haha.

the only bad thing is the TERRIBLE taste, it takes hours to go away and i haven't found anything that really cancels it out. I generally end up chain smoking untill im no longer capable of fishing my lighter out'a my pocket haha.

still, nothing beats a packed bowl of purp.

jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:27 PM Reply

Chiodos while stoned >

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 6th, 2013 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 7/3/13 07:12 PM, FustigateM wrote: the only bad thing is the TERRIBLE taste, it takes hours to go away and i haven't found anything that really cancels it out. I generally end up chain smoking untill im no longer capable of fishing my lighter out'a my pocket haha.

I think it gives you the urge to chain-smoke like speed or MDMA does. And when you smoke it's far more awesome than it is when you are sober.

I had my first ever moment of lucidity in a dream last night, and loads of strange exciting dreams surrounding it. Got a cough from hayfever which disturbed my slumber, unfortunately. The secret? I put on a nicotine patch before I went to bed. I'm not even addicted to nicotine and the nicotine patch is pretty unpleasant but it is strongly associated with crazy dreams and lucid dreams. Last night was the most exciting night's sleep I think I've ever had.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 7th, 2013 @ 08:55 PM Reply

Have taken approx 225mg of dxm (1 and a half bottles of 100ml robitussin @ 15mg/100gs) and 150mg dph (3 nytol 50mg dph). Also drank lots of booze and smoked lots of weed. Gf asleep on me. Typing this message with correct punctuation taking ages. Don't know why people in the UK don't do this shit.

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 9th, 2013 @ 08:08 PM Reply

The other month I tried HBWR seeds instead of HBMG seeds. Epic results, very noticeably less nausea. Good ass shit. Will do again.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2013 @ 01:07 AM Reply

At 7/9/13 08:08 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: The other month I tried HBWR seeds instead of HBMG seeds. Epic results, very noticeably less nausea. Good ass shit. Will do again.

what does that mean

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2013 @ 08:06 AM Reply

At 7/13/13 01:07 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/9/13 08:08 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: The other month I tried HBWR seeds instead of HBMG seeds. Epic results, very noticeably less nausea. Good ass shit. Will do again.
what does that mean

baby wood rose instead of morning glory; both contain LSA

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2013 @ 03:56 PM Reply

Did you vomit at all? After I finally worked up the nerve to try MG seeds again I puked my guts out. Horrible shit.

Rilo15
Rilo15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2013 @ 09:32 PM Reply

That fourth line of the original post is questionable. Irregardless, I'm a smoker. On probation. How the FUCK does that work?

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 7/13/13 08:06 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 7/13/13 01:07 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
what does that mean
baby wood rose instead of morning glory; both contain LSA

Oh okay that's what I figured but the HB in front of Morning Glory was throwing me off. I think if you smoke weed with it the nausea isn't really an issue.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2013 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 7/14/13 06:41 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh okay that's what I figured but the HB in front of Morning Glory was throwing me off. I think if you smoke weed with it the nausea isn't really an issue.

never worked for me, always made me throw up with no other discernible effects

could well be that there's just one drug out there my body can't handle

jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2013 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 7/13/13 09:32 PM, Rilo15 wrote: That fourth line of the original post is questionable. Irregardless, I'm a smoker. On probation. How the FUCK does that work?

If your probation is anything like mine was, you'll never have to stop.

Rilo15
Rilo15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2013 @ 04:22 PM Reply

At 7/15/13 03:33 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote:
At 7/13/13 09:32 PM, Rilo15 wrote: That fourth line of the original post is questionable. Irregardless, I'm a smoker. On probation. How the FUCK does that work?

Q Carbo??

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2013 @ 01:33 AM Reply

Just smoked a catnip joint lol. Nice smoking herb, even if it doesn't do anything.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2013 @ 07:02 AM Reply

On Saturday I had two more nbomb tabs and my gf didn't want any so I was listening to Sigur Ros' new albums on headphones and the shit was immense, especially through headphones when you're tripping. It's like all-powerful, listening to music on headphones when tripping. Last time I did so I think I was 16.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2013 @ 07:04 AM Reply

On Saturday I had two more nbomb tabs and my gf didn't want any so I was listening to Sigur Ros' new albums on headphones and the shit was immense, especially through headphones when you're tripping. It's like all-powerful, listening to music on headphones when tripping. Last time I did so I think I was 16.

jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2013 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 7/15/13 04:22 PM, Rilo15 wrote:
Q Carbo??

More like gargle some mouthwash the day of the test and that's it.

Rilo15
Rilo15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2013 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 7/17/13 05:56 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote:
Q Carbo??

They do urine analysis (analyses?) down here. I wish they swabbed. :/ That would make my life so much easier.

Rilo15
Rilo15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2013 @ 09:46 PM Reply

At 7/17/13 05:56 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote:
Q Carbo??

They do urine analysis (analyses?) down here. I wish they swabbed. :/ That would make my life so much easier.

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 30th, 2013 @ 07:29 AM Reply

the other night i took too much ambien and smashed my monitor, keyboard, headphones, and kicked a hole in my wall. i dont even remember what i was mad at

i h8 my life

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 30th, 2013 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 7/30/13 07:29 AM, notYert wrote: the other night i took too much ambien and smashed my monitor, keyboard, headphones, and kicked a hole in my wall. i dont even remember what i was mad at

i h8 my life

Just smoke weed or something seriously

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 30th, 2013 @ 10:35 PM Reply

At 7/30/13 07:29 AM, notYert wrote: the other night i took too much ambien and smashed my monitor, keyboard, headphones, and kicked a hole in my wall. i dont even remember what i was mad at

i h8 my life

I took too much ambien and then watched Sweeney Todd, which seemed to only be a 15 minute long movie. Then I kept falling on my ass and I smoked all my weed which had little to no affect while chain smoking cigarettes and talking to god. Then I had crazy dreams.

BBS Signature