New Topic Respond to this Topic
gibleto
gibleto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-31 17:07:41 Reply

First of all I AM NOT TRYING TO DRUG ANYBODY FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM IN ANY WAY.
I swear. That shit is fucked up and I would never do that to anybody.

Now with that in mind, I want to drug my friend with molly. we were talking a while ago about how we should surprise-drug one another, because shit, wouldn't that be a great surprise? We've both done molly before and are comfortable with the drug. I was looking online about how it is still potent if put in a drink, but that makes it taste terrible. I want him to not know he is ingesting it at all, and only realize after the effects kick in.

I googled this and a bunch of sights about how either molly was bad for you or how girls being drugged in clubs is an epidemic, so no help there. Does anybody know a way I could stealthily surprise my bro?

I'm going to a big music festival tomorrow, and that's when I want to do it. If that helps at all.

Like I said, he will be totally okay with it once he finds out what I did. We've talked about this before, but never set a specific date or that would defeat the purpose.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-02 14:21:40 Reply

Got some Girl Scout Cookies.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-02 16:39:45 Reply

• Quick Fix
    Quick Fix by Scrotaculous

scummy acoustic funk

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Funk
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-02 18:47:33 Reply

took acid and then smoked salvia yesterday

combination gets you seriously high, total out-of-body shit

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-02 20:16:41 Reply

Just got back from the Sasquatch music festival and my god, you couldn't take a shit without someone offering you cocaine

And that's not even I joke, I was at the portapotty and someone offered me coke.

All kinds of lunatics hopped up and anything they could ground up in to powder and shove up their nose, pretty good to just sit back with a joint and watch the madness unfold

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-02 20:34:41 Reply

At 6/2/13 06:47 PM, Earfetish wrote: took acid and then smoked salvia yesterday

combination gets you seriously high, total out-of-body shit

I have no idea why but salvia made me puke.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-03 04:57:26 Reply

At 6/2/13 08:34 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I have no idea why but salvia made me puke.

The second time I took it while on acid I think the other people at the party attempted to put John Lennon glasses on my face and I started telling them off for fucking with me while tripping. Didn't want to carry on focusing on it so forgot about it. Next morning, nobody knows whether or not they actually did try to put glasses on my face.

I have a hunch they did but I was out of my skull at the time. Don't fuck with people when they've taken Salvia though.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-07 08:24:33 Reply

For the first time in my weed smoking life I've got a job. This has changed my smoking habits somewhat for two reasons, firstly I have more money to buy it but on the other hand I have less time to do it. It's an odd situation for me.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-07 10:35:30 Reply

At 6/7/13 08:24 AM, Decky wrote: For the first time in my weed smoking life I've got a job. This has changed my smoking habits somewhat for two reasons, firstly I have more money to buy it but on the other hand I have less time to do it. It's an odd situation for me.

Win win, you will get more out of it when you partake, and you will probably never have to worry about not having any.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-07 14:20:05 Reply

• Knowledge and Absence
    Knowledge and Absence by Scrotaculous

fret not

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Blues
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-08 00:22:25 Reply

Need some ideas for some more legal highs to try.

Already done kratom, kava, salvia, and LSA. Not interested in doing again at the moment.
DXM will interact with my medication and might cause some unpleasant side effects like death. Heard mixed things about DPH but not gonna risk it.
Not gonna do nasty smoke shop stuff like fake weed.

That leaves me with cactus, nutmeg (lol), and... that's all I can think of.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-08 01:07:04 Reply

Decided to make a 'lil herbal mixture of kratom, salvia, resin, and sage for tonight.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-08 02:08:53 Reply

This could easily be a weed replacement for me.
I got a little of what felt like the physical part of a weed high in my head and neck, haziness, dry eyes, etc.
Then I got some relaxing effect and started feeling the salvia.
I smoked the rest, and then fell down on the grass and tripped.
I felt like I was becoming part of the ground and grass was growing over me. The tree branch above me turned into a cat.
After that I sat up, smoked some more, and pet my cat. I tripped about 3 times.
After that I felt a little delirious and (oddly enough) hungry. Now I feel a little like I'm high.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-08 03:55:53 Reply

At 6/8/13 12:22 AM, Entice wrote: Need some ideas for some more legal highs to try.

Already done kratom, kava, salvia, and LSA. Not interested in doing again at the moment.
DXM will interact with my medication and might cause some unpleasant side effects like death. Heard mixed things about DPH but not gonna risk it.
Not gonna do nasty smoke shop stuff like fake weed.

That leaves me with cactus, nutmeg (lol), and... that's all I can think of.

Here's an interesting one. Valerian root oil when taken with German chamomile may cause a psychedelic trip, but effects seem to vary person to person. Nutmeg essential oil is supposed to be much more psychedelic with little side effects, opposed to the nut.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-08 16:11:56 Reply

• Down and Up
    Down and Up by Scrotaculous

heavy light

Score
    1.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Indie
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-09 03:22:03 Reply

Found some more bup in our fridge (apparently my mom likes to put old meds in there).
Snorted all of it and I'm constipated and my mouth is dry and my skin itches, does that mean it's working???

Just remembered my dad got neck surgery a few months back, gonna raid his medicine cabinet for leftovers.

I feel like a desperate thirteen year old doing shit like this lol but I don't know where else I'd get opiates here.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-10 00:22:39 Reply

Well it worked. I woke up at 5 am to sedated to get out head. Everything is hazy.
I had a weird dream that I was in an airport and my dad knew I became an opiate habit which wasn't entirely true so anyways I knew in real life though this thrip was weird since I ran our of Salvia and Kratom so we smoked mostly sage with a little bit of ash. It's stronger than some weed in a way, but vaguely similar. Noticing some weird hallucinations. Audio.. tactile...everything. It feels like the room is breaking every time the wind pretends to come in but I also see people to the left and the right oh and I almost forgot I two 2mg lorazepam sublingually and I wanted to try nutmeg but I didn't want to add tripping for three days to be the thing I add to it because now I feel like I have three arms and this was just hard to type so I'd appreciate it if you guys just decided to replue so muh. I keep feeling like I'm back at my dorm and exhaling some fancy-

but I'm coming down now, doesn't last very long at all. brb gonna go smoke some more

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-10 00:31:00 Reply

Besides the scary hallucinations still is much better than weed

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-12 19:48:11 Reply

At 6/10/13 12:31 AM, Entice wrote: Besides the scary hallucinations still is much better than weed

Nothing is better than weed!

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-14 14:01:28 Reply

the acid I posted about recently was almost certainly n-bomb, we bought some more from the same guy and it had '25i' printed on the back. Still really nice though - we took 2 tabs and chilled in the front room overnight listening to Ulver and other trippy music and watching visualisations and smoking weed. I was telling people I didn't reckon it was acid the first time I had some of this batch and I was right.

n-bomb gives me that mdma tobacco craving, and then when you smoke a spliff with baccy in it gets you really high and euphoric again.

Not acid, still good. Be careful buying acid from street dealers nowadays anyway cos I'd heard loads of n-bomb is getting sold as lsd, but lsd has a good safety profile and n-bomb doesn't. Don't take 5 tabs of street-acid at once if you're not completely sure of what it is cos it might be n-bomb. Still a fucking awesome drug though. Like acid mixed with mdma. I had done it before but I intentionally took n-bomb that time.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-15 18:25:49 Reply

At 6/12/13 07:48 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Nothing is better than weed!

Yeh I was just fucked up and happy that I had something to smoke.
Sage by itself feels like shitty weed if it even does anything, but mixing it with other drugs like I did can b p fun.
Wouldn't smoke it too often since it's kinda toxic (contains thujone). Gave me weird headaches and shit

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-15 20:21:58 Reply

Entice you're always chattin' 'bout legal highs

I just found Yopo seeds in an old box, they're probably like 5 years old, anyone know what to do with 'em? Apparently you've got to make a snuff although you can smoke them. Seems like an uncommon drug, but apparently rather strong too.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-19 04:10:28 Reply

At 6/15/13 08:21 PM, Earfetish wrote: Seems like an uncommon drug, but apparently rather strong too.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=50335

Pretty crazy stuff

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-23 13:17:07 Reply

I can't stop listening to Yeezus. I recommend everyone get super high and listen to it all the way through.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-23 13:46:54 Reply

It was my birthday a few days ago so naturally I got myself some good green. Had a stoner mate around later in the night, got blazed and he suggested we watch Trailer Park Boys, what a blast from the past. Never seen it whilst stoned before but it was better then how I remembered. It may have just been the weed.

Currently I'm still riding the high of my birthday money, I recon it'll last another week or so.

The Stoner's Club

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-24 21:06:56 Reply

At 6/23/13 01:17 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I can't stop listening to Yeezus. I recommend everyone get super high and listen to it all the way through.

thanks for the reccomendation @ scrotlicious

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-26 02:57:46 Reply

I think weed opened up my right brain more. I was very left brain before doing it and now I'm probably more right brain and can tap into those lovey we are one feelings easily. Or maybe it had nothing to do with it, I don't know. But I like to think it did good things for me!

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-27 03:49:29 Reply

At 6/26/13 02:57 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I think weed opened up my right brain more. I was very left brain before doing it and now I'm probably more right brain and can tap into those lovey we are one feelings easily. Or maybe it had nothing to do with it, I don't know. But I like to think it did good things for me!

Right/left brain theory is proven bullshit, but I don't doubt that it's helped you expand your way of thinking.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-27 17:15:30 Reply

So who here is pretty experienced with shrooms. I just started a batch and was wondering how it changed you personally. What have you learned from it?

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-06-28 13:09:25 Reply

At 6/27/13 05:15 PM, Thoth0 wrote: So who here is pretty experienced with shrooms. I just started a batch and was wondering how it changed you personally. What have you learned from it?

I learned that I like magic mushrooms and hallucinogens in general.

Had 350mg of DPH recently. I'm interested in having a delirious experience and seeing spiders and talking to people who aren't there. Actually didn't mind the experience of 350mg, but it wasn't quite enough for me to start tripping hard. Will probably do 550mg next time, but that will probably be a while away.