Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 16:52:54 Reply

Happy Chronikah, Newgrounds!

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 17:32:47 Reply

This stuff I picked up reeks like nothing I've ever smelt before. Nothing can suppress this smell. It's seriously some of the dankest weed I've ever smoked, and I'm used to dispensary weed.

pic related

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 19:43:36 Reply

At 4/20/13 05:32 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: This stuff I picked up reeks like nothing I've ever smelt before. Nothing can suppress this smell. It's seriously some of the dankest weed I've ever smoked, and I'm used to dispensary weed.
pic related

How appropriate that you'll be able to smoke it today, on 4/20.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-28 22:27:15 Reply

I want to smoke the white widow

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-30 15:49:32 Reply

Smoking some nice bud right now. Cerebral energy levels are off the charts. 7th dimension attained.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-02 02:23:23 Reply

At 4/30/13 03:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Smoking some nice bud right now. Cerebral energy levels are off the charts. 7th dimension attained.

I had some good bud myself earlier today.

What made the experience even better was that I talked to some legitimately interesting people about some legitimately interesting stuff while high. And I still made some sense.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-04 17:32:56 Reply

Anyone know what happens if you smoke salvia while on sertraline? I take 50mg for anxiety.
Sources on the net are conflicted but it seems to be safe.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-05 15:32:37 Reply

we've barely got through a page in a month, this is sad :(

i don't really smoke any more, haven't really been enjoying it recently

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-05 18:27:15 Reply

At 5/4/13 05:32 PM, Entice wrote: Anyone know what happens if you smoke salvia while on sertraline? I take 50mg for anxiety.
Sources on the net are conflicted but it seems to be safe.

I don't see how that could be dangerous in any way, but SSRIs may dull the trip if anything.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-06 02:35:50 Reply

At 5/5/13 06:27 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I don't see how that could be dangerous in any way, but SSRIs may dull the trip if anything.

Yeh, I'll probably just wait so I don't waste the last of mine.

I've been wanting a glass bong for a long time but never wanted to spend the money- I can't believe I never thought of picking up a glass bowl and downstem from the headshop across the street for $7 and sticking it in a bottle.
I'll be tearing it apart tomorrow and making another one since the bowl's angle is wrong and it leaks everywhere.

The Stoner's Club

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-15 04:56:15 Reply

Just thought I'd write a post to encourage activity

Tobacco abstinence is going well, I'm gonna buy an e-cig because I work from home, shit is boring and I'd like to smoke. If I blaze some weed I tend to stop working until I've sobered up and end up working at 9pm so there's no point. But an e-cig would be helpful.

Smoking all my weed in pipes in general, we've got a magic flight launch box and vaping is nice but really I just like pipes. You smoke way less weed than you normally would if you stop smoking tobacco joints, we're saving a fortune. Also I feel loads healthier. I'm not drinking booze on weekdays either which is also making me feel healthier.

It is payday today and I'm not going to get enough money to party like a maniac because I started a new long-term freelance job and will only get two weeks' wages today so I'll just be able to cover the bills. Next month though I'll be fucking loaded and will take loads of drugs. I know it's kinda sad but I can't wait to take some acid or some mdma or something, shit is amazing

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-17 02:54:23 Reply

At 5/15/13 04:56 AM, Earfetish wrote: Just thought I'd write a post to encourage activity

Tobacco abstinence is going well, I'm gonna buy an e-cig because I work from home, shit is boring and I'd like to smoke. If I blaze some weed I tend to stop working until I've sobered up and end up working at 9pm so there's no point. But an e-cig would be helpful.

Best of luck in quitting that awful drug.

Tobacco just isn't worth it.

It is payday today and I'm not going to get enough money to party like a maniac because I started a new long-term freelance job and will only get two weeks' wages today so I'll just be able to cover the bills. Next month though I'll be fucking loaded and will take loads of drugs. I know it's kinda sad but I can't wait to take some acid or some mdma or something, shit is amazing

There's nothing sad about that! As long as you have your shit together, you're fine.

Anyway, I'm thinking about renting "Life of Pi" on Netflix and taking an edible. My day will be excellent.

BBS Signature
Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 19:17:50 Reply

Just purchased a mushroom grow kit from midwestgrowkits

Can anybody steer me in the right direction before I start growing

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 19:33:02 Reply

My mom's toy yorkie just got oral surgery and she got five syringes of buprenorphine from the vet. Think she'd notice if I took more than one and that probably wouldn't be enough since it's for a four-pound dog. Worth a shot or no?

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 20:25:24 Reply

Eh. Each syringe is 0.05 ml and it's 0.30 mg/ml... wish we had a larger dog lol.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 21:13:06 Reply

Still gonna snort it for the lulz

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-27 23:50:18 Reply

huffing acetone and butane yolo

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 06:58:34 Reply

At 5/27/13 11:50 PM, notYert wrote: huffing acetone and butane yolo

I'm worried about you, Yert. You shouldn't abuse those chemicals.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 09:31:33 Reply

how come people say 'yolo' when they are doing dangerous and risky things? You only live once... so die young?

Anyway Yert I'm sure I e-told you off for doing daft things before, if you die aged 15 because you took stupid drugs you are missing out on potentially more than 60 years of life, which you can use to get high safely

Also huffing is potentially addictive

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 09:33:23 Reply

I would suggest that you stop taking drugs until you are 18 years old, but since you will ignore that advice, I would suggest you buy poppers / amyl nitrates next time you plan on abusing solvents

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 19:21:56 Reply

you'll cowards don't even huff

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 21:54:59 Reply

At 5/28/13 07:21 PM, notYert wrote: you'll

His brain is already deteriorating.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-29 08:42:42 Reply

Is there any evidence to suggest that notYert isn't just trolling?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-29 16:40:48 Reply

At 5/28/13 07:21 PM, notYert wrote: you'll cowards don't even huff

huf dusturrr errday all day

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-29 18:48:58 Reply

At 5/29/13 03:43 PM, infamoss wrote:
At 5/29/13 08:42 AM, Earfetish wrote: Is there any evidence to suggest that notYert isn't just trolling?
Nah. I've been wondering the same for a while how a 14 yr old gets access to opiates 24/7. It's certainly possible he gets them from a parent, but not likely.

8^)

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-29 19:28:18 Reply

At 5/29/13 06:48 PM, notYert wrote:
At 5/29/13 03:43 PM, infamoss wrote:
At 5/29/13 08:42 AM, Earfetish wrote: Is there any evidence to suggest that notYert isn't just trolling?
Nah. I've been wondering the same for a while how a 14 yr old gets access to opiates 24/7. It's certainly possible he gets them from a parent, but not likely.
8^)

looks familiar

The Stoner's Club

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-29 23:21:24 Reply

Gagging on some powdered kratom extract atm
Woman at the head shop better not have been bullshitting me lolz

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-29 23:22:58 Reply

I have no idea what the dosage is either... I guess I'll keep tossing some back every 30 minutes or so until I feel something

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-30 01:58:50 Reply

Oh my fucking god this stuff is amazing. I drank six or eight grams over the course of an hour or so, and then smoked a few bowls of it from mah bong (which, from what I've read helps kickstart the effects). I threw in the pathetic scraps of weed I had left (a little green the size of a seed and some resin). Just for good luck.

At first it was just slight numbness/relaxation with "waves" of pleasure and excitement. Now I feel a lot of numbness and get great closed eye visuals and tactile hallucinations. Most of the effects are physical (which you can probably tell from the coherence of my post) but it's definitely worth it. If you can get your hands on some Maeng Da Kratom poweder give it a go.

gibleto
gibleto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-31 17:07:41 Reply

First of all I AM NOT TRYING TO DRUG ANYBODY FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM IN ANY WAY.
I swear. That shit is fucked up and I would never do that to anybody.

Now with that in mind, I want to drug my friend with molly. we were talking a while ago about how we should surprise-drug one another, because shit, wouldn't that be a great surprise? We've both done molly before and are comfortable with the drug. I was looking online about how it is still potent if put in a drink, but that makes it taste terrible. I want him to not know he is ingesting it at all, and only realize after the effects kick in.

I googled this and a bunch of sights about how either molly was bad for you or how girls being drugged in clubs is an epidemic, so no help there. Does anybody know a way I could stealthily surprise my bro?

I'm going to a big music festival tomorrow, and that's when I want to do it. If that helps at all.

Like I said, he will be totally okay with it once he finds out what I did. We've talked about this before, but never set a specific date or that would defeat the purpose.