Be a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

  • 532,372 Views
  • 20,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 07:21 AM Reply

What are y'alls thoughts on kratom? Anyone tried it?

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 07:21 AM, Entice wrote: What are y'alls thoughts on kratom? Anyone tried it?

I had some kratom pills once, they didn't work and they cost like £20

see me moaning about them here.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:11 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 07:21 AM, Entice wrote: What are y'alls thoughts on kratom? Anyone tried it?

i tried some cookies someone had cooked kratom into, they tasted like shit and did absolutely nothing


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 04:11 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 3/30/13 07:21 AM, Entice wrote: What are y'alls thoughts on kratom? Anyone tried it?
i tried some cookies someone had cooked kratom into, they tasted like shit and did absolutely nothing

You have to take a ton to feel anything. If you wanna take kratom, get powdered leaf. I think you gotta down like 10Gs of that nasty shit, so you've been warned.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 02:52 AM Reply

It's always fun to pack different strains of weed into a bowl to smoke.

I had blueberry, pineapple OG, pineapple express, and some other strains two days ago. It was great.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 02:55 PM Reply

At 3/31/13 02:52 AM, Light wrote: It's always fun to pack different strains of weed into a bowl to smoke.

I had blueberry, pineapple OG, pineapple express, and some other strains two days ago. It was great.

I love mixing a bunch of tasty buds in a bowl, preferably mixed sativa and indica strains. It's even better with a dab of hash on top.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 1st, 2013 @ 02:14 PM Reply

So I drank some Jack Daniel's at like 3 in the afternoon because a friend offered it to me and then after I got reasonably drunk I decided I wanted to get high so I went out to my car and took like 3 hits and that's the last thing I remember before my friends went to get pizza and took me and I lost my debit card because I was very confused but it turned out it was sitting on the counter in front of me. I ate some pizza and threw up in the toilet like a few times and then fell asleep on my friends dorm I still felt sick at like 2 in the morning lol

My friends drink but don't like to get fucked up or do any other drugs so they still expected me to do everything myself even though I could barely walk wtf why'd they even take me out in public

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 2nd, 2013 @ 04:11 AM Reply

At 3/31/13 02:55 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:

I love mixing a bunch of tasty buds in a bowl, preferably mixed sativa and indica strains. It's even better with a dab of hash on top.

I've never tried hash. What's it like?


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 4/2/13 04:11 AM, Light wrote:
At 3/31/13 02:55 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:

I love mixing a bunch of tasty buds in a bowl, preferably mixed sativa and indica strains. It's even better with a dab of hash on top.
I've never tried hash. What's it like?

You get really stoned very quickly. A few hits is like smoking a bowl to yourself. When I smoke hash, I get so high I can still feel it into the next day. Hash is fucking awesome.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 4th, 2013 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 4/2/13 03:42 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
You get really stoned very quickly. A few hits is like smoking a bowl to yourself. When I smoke hash, I get so high I can still feel it into the next day. Hash is fucking awesome.

I should try it!

Also...who else has made the mistake of coming high to a math class?


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
ash
ash
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 4th, 2013 @ 01:30 PM Reply

I need some Skype stoner buddies!


BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 4th, 2013 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 4/4/13 01:14 PM, Light wrote: Also...who else has made the mistake of coming high to a math class?

Yeah, just kinda zoned out and daydreamed more intently than I usually do lol
Why how'd it go for you?

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 5th, 2013 @ 02:46 AM Reply

At 4/4/13 02:38 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 4/4/13 01:14 PM, Light wrote: Also...who else has made the mistake of coming high to a math class?
that sounds amazing

It was both amazing and unsettling.

At 4/4/13 02:27 PM, Entice wrote:
At 4/4/13 01:14 PM, Light wrote: Also...who else has made the mistake of coming high to a math class?
Yeah, just kinda zoned out and daydreamed more intently than I usually do lol
Why how'd it go for you?

It was weird...the problems became so fun to solve...almost as fun as playing video games...

Some of the rules being discussed for polynomials in my college algebra class were screwing with my head, though. :P


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:49 PM Reply

About five weeks ago I couldn't find Salvia anywhere in my city, now it's at least illegal to sell because head shops aren't carrying it anymore, or "insense". I thought this would be isolated to Texas but even a lit if online vendors don't carry it. Grasscity seems to have removed all if their legal highs.

The most disturbing part is that I can't find any news articles about this anywhere. Is this isolated to Texas or has anyone else noticed?

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

I know I was saying DPH is sad but I found out I can get it OTC in the UK as 'Nytol', a sleeping aid. So I'm gonna do that shit at some point. My gf says it sounds terrible so she can be a sitter lol

also I read online that you shouldn't mix it with Robitussin and also that you really should mix it with Robitussin, I'd heard about mixing DPH and DXM before. Any suggestions?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 06:41 PM, Earfetish wrote: I know I was saying DPH is sad but I found out I can get it OTC in the UK as 'Nytol', a sleeping aid. So I'm gonna do that shit at some point. My gf says it sounds terrible so she can be a sitter lol

also I read online that you shouldn't mix it with Robitussin and also that you really should mix it with Robitussin, I'd heard about mixing DPH and DXM before. Any suggestions?

If you want to see what it's like with less shitty body load, start with 300/300. It's a good way to get acquainted with a delirious state before joining the 700 club. Read this if you wanna know what the combo is like. I did 400/200 DPH/DXM before and I was fucking gone. I was seeing flying spiders, dragons, dogs, shadow people, and I even fought a demon while blacking out. When I came home 12 hours after taking it I hallucinate my grandma staring at me with dead eyes. Worst hangover ever, though. You're shaking like you have Parkinson's all day, still feel retarded, and you're so tired but sleep gives you no real rest. Worth it for the experience, but it was terrible and horrifying. It's a fascinating drug.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 9th, 2013 @ 03:39 AM Reply

I just donated blood yesterday.

I wonder if the person who receives my blood products would fail a drug test.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 9th, 2013 @ 03:41 AM Reply

At 4/9/13 03:39 AM, Light wrote: I just donated blood yesterday.

I wonder if the person who receives my blood products would fail a drug test.

The only drug that is in my system is THC, of course. Or should I say the chemical that the liver converts THC to?


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 9th, 2013 @ 05:49 PM Reply

At 4/9/13 03:39 AM, Light wrote: I just donated blood yesterday.

I wonder if the person who receives my blood products would fail a drug test.

I've actually wondered this too. I've donated blood a few times in the last couple years and I have never had a point where my blood hasn't had THC in it. Do they still use it?

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 10th, 2013 @ 06:26 AM Reply

At 4/9/13 05:49 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote:
At 4/9/13 03:39 AM, Light wrote: I just donated blood yesterday.

I wonder if the person who receives my blood products would fail a drug test.
I've actually wondered this too. I've donated blood a few times in the last couple years and I have never had a point where my blood hasn't had THC in it. Do they still use it?

To my knowledge, it is still considered suitable for transfusion. They'd only reject the donated blood if it were unsafe to transfuse into another person's body. The byproducts of THC produced by the liver are harmless. The worse that can conceivably happen is that the person who receives that blood may fail a drug test if requested to take one.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 10th, 2013 @ 02:06 PM Reply

Just Google the question. It's considered a bad idea because a small number of people reject blood containing THC and its byproducts. The main concern is that since weed is illegal and thus unregulated it could be contaminated with more harmful chemicals.

Why'd you want to donate blood that contained anything but blood???

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 10th, 2013 @ 04:21 PM Reply

At 4/10/13 02:06 PM, Entice wrote: Why'd you want to donate blood that contained anything but blood???

Because there's a shortage of blood and you might save someone's life when they need a transfusion? It's not like anyone will say, "I don't want this lifesaving blood cos it came from a stoner."

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 10th, 2013 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 4/10/13 04:21 PM, Earfetish wrote: Because there's a shortage of blood and you might save someone's life when they need a transfusion? It's not like anyone will say, "I don't want this lifesaving blood cos it came from a stoner."

Yeah but I'd take a week break or at least do some research if I was going to donate, the chance of it causing any sort of harm is probably negligible but why take the risk?

ash
ash
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 10:46 AM Reply

Anyone care to wake n bake with my on skype? :3 Pm me


BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 12th, 2013 @ 12:27 AM Reply

At 4/6/13 01:49 PM, Entice wrote: About five weeks ago I couldn't find Salvia anywhere in my city, now it's at least illegal to sell because head shops aren't carrying it anymore, or "insense". I thought this would be isolated to Texas but even a lit if online vendors don't carry it. Grasscity seems to have removed all if their legal highs.

The most disturbing part is that I can't find any news articles about this anywhere. Is this isolated to Texas or has anyone else noticed?

You can still buy it here.

At 4/11/13 10:46 AM, AshleKetchem wrote: Anyone care to wake n bake with my on skype? :3 Pm me

Oh dear bog.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 12th, 2013 @ 05:00 AM Reply

At 4/10/13 02:06 PM, Entice wrote: Just Google the question. It's considered a bad idea because a small number of people reject blood containing THC and its byproducts. The main concern is that since weed is illegal and thus unregulated it could be contaminated with more harmful chemicals.

Why'd you want to donate blood that contained anything but blood???

Well, the only weed I smoke is from medical dispensaries. It's fairly safe.

As for the possibility that my blood may be physically rejected by the bodies of some of these recipients, it seems that the Red Cross has deemed blood donations from weed smokers acceptable. I asked the person who took my blood about marijuana and blood donor eligibility, and she said that there wouldn't be a problem. Furthermore, the questionnaire that all potential blood donors are given didn't ask about marijuana usage, so I assume that the Red Cross has deemed the risk to be negligible.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 2/27/13 05:54 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: So I live in NJ but spend about half of my time in PA. I just now noticed that marijuana is decriminalized there. However, I'm looking at the penalties for possession and it says "30 days in jail and a $500 fine". What is the point of decriminalization then? This seems like just as harsh of a penalty as I would get in NJ.

What in the hell are you talking about?? I don't know if you've been reading some stupid propaganda or what, but it's 100% illegal here. If there's been any decriminalization here, then nobody has heard of it. Unless you're talking about how they can't get you for just being high. If you're high and are not in possession, but were driving a car then they might get you for DUI, but I know some lads who've gotten away with it.


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 4/16/13 11:23 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: What in the hell are you talking about?? I don't know if you've been reading some stupid propaganda or what, but it's 100% illegal here. If there's been any decriminalization here, then nobody has heard of it. Unless you're talking about how they can't get you for just being high. If you're high and are not in possession, but were driving a car then they might get you for DUI, but I know some lads who've gotten away with it.

I should have been more specific. I'm referring to Philly, since that's all PA really is. It is decriminalized in the city of Philadelphia.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 12:59 AM Reply

Here's to the first bowl of 4/20.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2013 @ 03:57 AM Reply

At 4/20/13 12:59 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Here's to the first bowl of 4/20.

Just got up over here, didn't even remember that it was 4/20 today. Luckily I picked up yesterday and still have a little bit left, so I can at least have a small smoke. Happy 4/20 y'all.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature