New Topic Respond to this Topic
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-14 06:37:27 Reply

At 2/14/13 12:12 AM, qwerop wrote: actually crystal meth is worse than heroine since you only sniff it and it's doing more damage :P

Firstly you can smoke meth and secondly it's spelt Heroin. I refuse to take drug advice from somebody who gets those two wrong. As for the damage thing I once had a conversation with a nurse who said that crack addicts are the ones that go downhill the quickest.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-14 08:27:51 Reply

At 2/14/13 06:37 AM, Decky wrote:
At 2/14/13 12:12 AM, qwerop wrote: actually crystal meth is worse than heroine since you only sniff it and it's doing more damage :P
Firstly you can smoke meth and secondly it's spelt Heroin. I refuse to take drug advice from somebody who gets those two wrong. As for the damage thing I once had a conversation with a nurse who said that crack addicts are the ones that go downhill the quickest.

You gotta wonder if every addict was given a second chance and proper care, no matter how downhill they went, how uphill could they go.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-14 16:59:15 Reply

At 2/13/13 10:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: why can't you just smoke weed

because i make bad decisions

and i've never really liked weed much anyway

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-15 11:00:25 Reply

At 2/13/13 06:31 PM, notYert wrote: 17 day sobriety binge and i finally got some more oxycodone

thank god, the relief is immense. the cravings have been tearing me apart, especially these past few days.

Do you genuinely believe that you're not addicted to opiates or do you just not care?

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-15 12:27:04 Reply

i was talking to one of my family members who is a nurse and worked in a few rehab places, and apparently opiate addiction is the hardest thing to come back from.

also watched another documentary on krokodil... WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE TAKE THAT

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-15 16:32:37 Reply

At 2/9/13 11:51 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: Why bother with expensive LSD (and fakes) when you can extract LSA from heavenly blue morning glory seeds?

Yay I got a mason jar, some coffee filters, and a peppercorn grinder. I ordered some organic seeds so I'm gonna try some water and alcohol extraction when I get them. Hopefully it goes well, I've heard that a lot of seeds are dry and impotent.

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-15 20:21:11 Reply

At 2/15/13 11:00 AM, Entice wrote:
At 2/13/13 06:31 PM, notYert wrote: 17 day sobriety binge and i finally got some more oxycodone

thank god, the relief is immense. the cravings have been tearing me apart, especially these past few days.
Do you genuinely believe that you're not addicted to opiates or do you just not care?

don't care

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-15 21:30:03 Reply

At 2/15/13 12:27 PM, Dromedary wrote: i was talking to one of my family members who is a nurse and worked in a few rehab places, and apparently opiate addiction is the hardest thing to come back from.

also watched another documentary on krokodil... WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE TAKE THAT

No, benzo and alcohol addiction are much worse. Opiate withdrawal is nothing compared compared to panic attacks, suicidal depression, delirium tremens, seizures and possible death.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-15 23:20:18 Reply

At 2/15/13 08:21 PM, notYert wrote:

don't care

If you are really 14, than you are setting yourself up for a really hard life. I hope one day you will at least care.

BBS Signature
PrupleJeff
PrupleJeff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 11:12:30 Reply

Check This Last Night I Was At The Hooka Bar So I Decided To Roll One Up After Taken A Couple Of Hits Some Dick Riding Bitch Keep Asking To Hit It So I Let Her Hit It And Soon As She Pasted It Back The Fking Manger Came By And Kicked Mt Out Plus He Threw My L, I Was Like 0_o Lesson Learnt Man Fuck That Guy Though

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 12:11:17 Reply

At 2/15/13 09:30 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: No, benzo and alcohol addiction are much worse. Opiate withdrawal is nothing compared compared to panic attacks, suicidal depression, delirium tremens, seizures and possible death.

that is a brilliant point, i always forget to group alcohol addiction with the 'harder' drugs

At 2/16/13 11:12 AM, PrupleJeff wrote: Check This Last Night I Was At The Hooka Bar So I Decided To Roll One Up After Taken A Couple Of Hits Some Dick Riding Bitch Keep Asking To Hit It So I Let Her Hit It And Soon As She Pasted It Back The Fking Manger Came By And Kicked Mt Out Plus He Threw My L, I Was Like 0_o Lesson Learnt Man Fuck That Guy Though

classic pruplejeff

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 18:55:47 Reply

At 2/15/13 08:21 PM, notYert wrote:

don't care

I would suggest that we all do the moral thing and tell notYert that he is fucking it all up and he shouldn't be doing the shit he is doing

I know it's the internet but it's the right message, you've gotta do what you can

gj so far btw guys

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 18:59:09 Reply

oh and btw 14 is so fucking young, seriously so fucking young

I am now 25 and the benefit of experience has shown me 14 is so fucking young

I should not have been getting drunk and smoking weed all the time at the age of 15+, a 25-year-old me is saying

ergo 14 is too young to become a junkie

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 19:08:05 Reply

Final thought, I would tell a 25-year-old whose oxy-habit is becoming an addiction that he is playing with fire and should cold turkey immediately. That is, I would talk to a peer like this. 14 is so fucking young, but I would tell George Bush Senior that it is a serious fucking problem if he is worried he is becoming adddicted to opiates.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 19:36:37 Reply

What's the point of buying expensive alcohol and then drinking a small amount that won't get you even a little drunk?

I don't go out and buy dank just so that I can take a few little hits and say "hmm that was fun to smoke". I buy it because it will give me a good high. People smoke schwag when they can't get anything else just because it will get them high but they don't go out and buy malt liquor just because it will get them drunk?

At least with weed you could argue that higher quality gets you a better high (different cannabinoids and such), but all alcohol gets you drunk the same way the only difference is the degree which you could control by simply drinking less. You're basically just paying for a better flavor.

I know that many people do in fact drink just to get drunk and buy cheap liquor. But a lot of others think that it's trashy to do so and buy expensive alcohol seemingly just so that they can take a few sips. Makes no sense to me.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 19:53:28 Reply

At 2/16/13 07:36 PM, Entice wrote: What's the point of buying expensive alcohol and then drinking a small amount that won't get you even a little drunk?

Yeah man I get what you're saying. I remember arguing with my dad when he was like 'booze is better cos you don't always drink to get drunk' and I was like 'bullshit, you'd drink water if you didn't want to get affected by alcohol'. I reckon really after even a tiny bit of booze you get affected by alcohol, that's why they don't let you drive a car after you've drank a bit of booze. Although 99% of people will insist that it takes at least 2 pints of beer until the alcohol has an effect, all the experts disagree. Me too, and obv I'm an expert, I'm posting drunk and high on the NG BBS. That makes me expert. (I have drank more than 2 pints).

Also yeah some people are buying really expensive beer like wine and priceless whisky and it tastes virtually identical to cheaper stuff. Especially wine. There are like 2 ways that red wine can taste and it's the same for rose and white. People are just posh twats.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-16 19:57:24 Reply

I should've said that people say they don't drink to get drunk, but they do, they drink to get affected by alcohol cos it's a social lubricant and it makes food taste better and boring company feel more entertaining. Sometimes they deny that this is the reason they drink, but sometimes they say cannabis should be illegal or that gays shouldn't get married or that Jesus is Lord so you can't take what the majority of people say seriously, they don't know what they're talking about half the time.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-17 01:53:30 Reply

At 2/16/13 07:57 PM, Earfetish wrote: I should've said that people say they don't drink to get drunk, but they do, they drink to get affected by alcohol cos it's a social lubricant and it makes food taste better and boring company feel more entertaining.

I think when most people hear the word "drunk" they think "shitfaced" and not just a little drunk. They probably don't want to admit it because it's seen as something negative.

Sometimes they deny that this is the reason they drink, but sometimes they say cannabis should be illegal

Agreed... that also made me think there's so many parallels between a group of guys sitting around smoking weed and a group of guys sitting around drinking beer that it's not even funny. Alcohol just gets a free ride because it's been society's preferred drug for so long. It's just a social thing.

jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-17 22:34:57 Reply

In Washington and Colorado, will white collar workplaces still drug test for thc? I've been wondering this lately as I'm not really sure if the reason jobs drug test is because it's illegal or because they think people who smoke weed are less competent.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-17 23:36:40 Reply

At 2/17/13 10:34 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: In Washington and Colorado, will white collar workplaces still drug test for thc? I've been wondering this lately as I'm not really sure if the reason jobs drug test is because it's illegal or because they think people who smoke weed are less competent.

No one drug tests for legal highs like salvia or LSA as far as I know, but then again they're not nearly as well known or as popular as weed... I'd guess that it'd be up to the employer.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-19 19:40:22 Reply

Just accidentally smoked laced bud with synthetic cannabinoids. I feel like shit, and this keeps happening.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-20 15:02:15 Reply

At 2/19/13 07:40 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Just accidentally smoked laced bud with synthetic cannabinoids. I feel like shit, and this keeps happening.

What's the high like?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-20 15:33:38 Reply

At 2/20/13 03:02 PM, Entice wrote:
At 2/19/13 07:40 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Just accidentally smoked laced bud with synthetic cannabinoids. I feel like shit, and this keeps happening.
What's the high like?

There's a darker mood to it. While weed is uplifting, this stuff gets you fucked up but brings you down. It also raises heartrate significantly. Another dead giveaway is that after a few hits, everything takes on a different sound, like it's distant and faded, then all the craziness is gone after 30 minutes. Don't be fooled, if you feel like you physically can't smoke any more, and you usually smoke indefinitely, you're smoking laced shit.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-21 20:31:17 Reply

Did a cold water extraction of Morning Glory.

Since dosage info. online for first time use ranged from 25-400 seeds I decided to do a little under 100 just for light effects.
Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-22 20:25:31 Reply

I just realized something. People who lace their weed vape good weed and then spray RCs on it. They get to sell all of the weed they've already vaped, thus making them gain money from their own personal stash. It's genius, in a way.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-23 16:24:30 Reply

Morning Glory sucked ass.

I drank some water that I'd already prepared with around 100 seeds and some lime juice. About 2 hours later I downed another 100 seeds. The first 3 hours my pupils dilated, I felt "swimmy" and slightly giggly at first, but it was mostly just nausea. I was in a friend's room when it happened and the nausea was so bad I couldn't stand up without throwing up. The only plus was that everything seemed interesting, like it was impossible for me to be bored. The feeling was hard to describe, it felt like I was high but in a bright, clear-headed sort of way. The strongest effects only lasted about 2 hours then I had another 3 hours of nausea with weak muscles.

If I took about double the dose for stronger effects and stayed in my room the entire time instead of going out I guess it could be interesting, but otherwise it sucked and I don't think I'll be trying it again for a while.

Next thing I'm gonna try is shrooms, as soon as I can get a hold of some.

the-goatman
the-goatman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-24 03:59:14 Reply

Just got home from a long ass day and hotboxed my room.
Life is fantastic.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-24 06:15:33 Reply

At 2/24/13 03:59 AM, the-goatman wrote: Just got home from a long ass day and hotboxed my room.

How do you go home from being in your room?

Anyway, just got up and I remembered that I saved myself a joints worth out of the smoke I bought the other day. Got on the laptop and did my Internet things (needed to send some scanned documents off to universities, I'm growing up, I did important stuff first) and now I think it's time to roll that bad boy.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-24 07:33:26 Reply

At 2/23/13 04:24 PM, Entice wrote: Morning Glory sucked ass.

Yeah everyone was totally saying on the last page that lsa doesn't work and makes you throw up. I presume there are a lucky few who can take it and have a profound experience.

Judging by the drugs you are taking, I would assume you have my taste in drugs. I would suggest you think about trying mescaline, which has similar effects as shrooms and lsd, but is legally available like lsa, so you don't have to go down the black market. You can buy mescaline over the internet or in head shops as San Pedro Cactus - any kind of cactus they sell is likely to contain mescaline actually, so search / ask for 'cactus'. Smash it up into little bits, mix it in with a yoghurt, and choke it down. Tastes terrible but works a treat and gets you fucked out of your head.

But when I was at uni I had a drug dealer who could hook me up with acid and mdma so I'm sure these dealers exist. Nowadays I would probably get them via Silk Road or someone who uses Silk Road.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-02-24 14:17:10 Reply

At 2/24/13 07:33 AM, Earfetish wrote: But when I was at uni I had a drug dealer who could hook me up with acid and mdma so I'm sure these dealers exist. Nowadays I would probably get them via Silk Road or someone who uses Silk Road.

silk road seems fascinating. but yeah you'll be lucky to find a dealer who can get high quality acid, they're pretty few and far between

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature