Be a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

  • 571,906 Views
  • 20,224 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-19 04:45:38 Reply

At 1/19/13 04:16 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Fucking laced weed. Why do people pick up this shit? Took 2 grav hits and felt like total shit.

Either they're dumb, or they are assholes. Or they thought they were doing you a favor when in reality you asked for weed.


BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-19 07:09:27 Reply

At 1/19/13 04:45 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 1/19/13 04:16 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Fucking laced weed. Why do people pick up this shit? Took 2 grav hits and felt like total shit.
Either they're dumb, or they are assholes. Or they thought they were doing you a favor when in reality you asked for weed.

I got it from someone who always had clean bud before. It seems that huge batches of laced weed must be shipped here sometimes.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-19 08:59:47 Reply

has anyone ever tried crack, or know people who have? i would never touch it personally, but I've always been curious as to what the high was like. coming from a middle class suburban area, I've never even seen the stuff


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-20 09:19:21 Reply

At 1/19/13 09:41 PM, AutismAvenger wrote: Is this hash? My brother has some in a little bag I found in his room, he usually has weed, but this was an interesting find. I took a hit, it was tasteless, I feel high from it though its like a clearer high which is weird.

A better, clearer picture would have helped but I think you just got stoned off Rat droppings because that's sure not Hash.

SnoPro2012
SnoPro2012
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-20 13:52:32 Reply

yo, is anyone in here in a band that's open for new members or anything of that sort?

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-20 14:00:29 Reply

At 1/20/13 01:52 PM, SnoPro2012 wrote: yo, is anyone in here in a band that's open for new members or anything of that sort?

First off.
n/a, Male
Location not disclosed

It helps if people know something about you. So you might want to address that situation first.

Secondly. You have posted in 'The Stoners Club' thread. This thread has nothing to do with music. Go post in the correct thread.

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-20 20:09:10 Reply

oh man the oxycodone feels so good after only having weak ass hydrocodone for seven days


BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-22 09:55:02 Reply

At 1/21/13 10:04 AM, FistofGreedo wrote: Can I join?

This club is invite only.


Just a chick with a dick.

DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-22 15:17:16 Reply

Do you guys know of something that will relax me? Preferably legal. Weed is okay while I'm high but I feel that overall it makes my anxiety worse. I'd like something I can do that will have mild relaxing effects over a long period of time.


Just a chick with a dick.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-22 15:37:26 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:17 PM, DickChick wrote: I'd like something I can do that will have mild relaxing effects over a long period of time.

It may sound like a hippie thing to say, but honestly I know a bunch of people who do yoga and they say it relaxes them. You will also get stronger and more flexible.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-22 15:52:08 Reply

I already work out and do sports pretty much every day, but it's stressful right now and I feel like I need some help.


Just a chick with a dick.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-22 15:56:09 Reply

At 1/21/13 10:04 AM, FistofGreedo wrote:
At 7/8/04 01:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote: I am the drug lord
-Rules of the club-
No retards
Don't talk about shit when you dont know what yoiur talking about
Pope of dope is teh greatest
Can I join?

No, you need 10000 posts

anyone tried magic truffles? just bought some, will update you when I do them


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-22 16:12:31 Reply

At 1/22/13 03:17 PM, DickChick wrote: Do you guys know of something that will relax me? Preferably legal. Weed is okay while I'm high but I feel that overall it makes my anxiety worse. I'd like something I can do that will have mild relaxing effects over a long period of time.

I've heard kava can be useful for relaxation, although I've never tried it. You should look into it.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 16:58:25 Reply

how many days in a row can i use oxycodone before i become physically dependent


BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 17:10:38 Reply

At 1/24/13 04:58 PM, notYert wrote: how many days in a row can i use oxycodone before i become physically dependent

I've heard around 5 - 7 before getting light withdrawal, but I'm sure it varies by person. Just stay safe and keep it under 5.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 17:14:24 Reply

At 1/24/13 05:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 1/24/13 04:58 PM, notYert wrote: how many days in a row can i use oxycodone before i become physically dependent
I've heard around 5 - 7 before getting light withdrawal, but I'm sure it varies by person. Just stay safe and keep it under 5.

i've already used everyday for the past 12 days

fuckkk ;_;


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 18:31:24 Reply

At 1/24/13 05:14 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/24/13 05:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 1/24/13 04:58 PM, notYert wrote: how many days in a row can i use oxycodone before i become physically dependent
I've heard around 5 - 7 before getting light withdrawal, but I'm sure it varies by person. Just stay safe and keep it under 5.
i've already used everyday for the past 12 days

fuckkk ;_;

chill, winston. but seriously mate tone it down a little. try and limit it to only on weekends


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 19:29:43 Reply

At 1/24/13 05:14 PM, notYert wrote: i've already used everyday for the past 12 days

derp

don't take dumb risks like that, reference Popeofdope's recent post itt for reasons why you shouldn't take opiates regularly

also why are you taking it so regularly anyway? If something is wrong in your life or if you're feeling stressed, you shouldn't be taking addictive drugs every day to deal with it. My advice is to go cold turkey immediately - do not take any oxy today, or tomorrow, or the day afterwards. Use your willpower to do so. Smoke some weed and drink some beer if you need to relax. Don't drink the beer to regularly either - that shit's also easy to consume on a daily basis

also truffles are fucking sick, love 'em, greatest philosophising and revelations ever

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 23:08:48 Reply

At 1/24/13 07:29 PM, Earfetish wrote: also truffles are fucking sick, love 'em, greatest philosophising and revelations ever

nice one, im looking forward to them. did you get any visuals? im not expecting an LSD trip or anything haha, but some trip reports ive seen describe some pretty intense stuff


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 00:31:48 Reply

At 1/24/13 05:14 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/24/13 05:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 1/24/13 04:58 PM, notYert wrote: how many days in a row can i use oxycodone before i become physically dependent
I've heard around 5 - 7 before getting light withdrawal, but I'm sure it varies by person. Just stay safe and keep it under 5.
i've already used everyday for the past 12 days

fuckkk ;_;

Better stop now before getting too deep. I've seen opiate addicts, and let me tell you that you don't want to go down that path. Take a break and take some other drugs for a while before your next opiate binge.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 01:22:58 Reply

At 1/24/13 11:08 PM, Dromedary wrote: nice one, im looking forward to them. did you get any visuals? im not expecting an LSD trip or anything haha, but some trip reports ive seen describe some pretty intense stuff

Yeah but it was more regular shroom visuals I reckon, like waviness and colourfulness - what made the truffles extra special was the cerebral effect and thinking about space and time and society and stuff

DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 12:15:01 Reply

Salvia is... intense. I smoked a couple of bowls and didn't really feel anything, then I finally held in a huge hit for like 20 seconds without coughing and I started tripping a few seconds after exhaling. I got vivid open eye hallucinations and everything. It's unlike and better than any other drug I've tried.

The method we're using now is probably really wasteful though, we've already used about a 1/4 gram from two sessions with just two people. I need to get a bong and a torch lighter but if I spend that money I won't have any left for more sage. I need a fucking job lol


Just a chick with a dick.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 14:09:32 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:15 PM, DickChick wrote: The method we're using now is probably really wasteful though

that's cos you hit two bowls without holding it in for 30 secs, you've got to hold the smoke in

DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 14:45:39 Reply

At 1/25/13 02:09 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:15 PM, DickChick wrote: The method we're using now is probably really wasteful though
that's cos you hit two bowls without holding it in for 30 secs, you've got to hold the smoke in

That was actually a complete accident lol, I still had a sore throat and started coughing my lungs out. That's why I'm waiting until I get a waterpipe and my throat heals. I kicked my cigarette habit as well.

Later it still took a few bowls, but I found out that the stuff I got isn't 23x it's 23mg per gram which is only a little more than 5x.


Just a chick with a dick.

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 17:34:41 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Better stop now before getting too deep. I've seen opiate addicts, and let me tell you that you don't want to go down that path. Take a break and take some other drugs for a while before your next opiate binge.

yea, i'm going to have to stop for a few weeks after my current supply runs out, and i've only got one more dose of oxycodone, and a bit of methadone...

im not going to become really addicted anyway, i dont have enough money or a steady enough connection

and though im sure i will not be feeling well at all after this binge, i think it feels good enough now to make up for however bad the withdrawals will be. maybe im just ignorant, though.


BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 19:14:06 Reply

At 1/25/13 05:34 PM, notYert wrote: i've only got one more dose of oxycodone, and a bit of methadone...

are you really 14?

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 19:25:57 Reply

At 1/25/13 05:34 PM, notYert wrote: im not going to become really addicted anyway, i dont have enough money or a steady enough connection

and though im sure i will not be feeling well at all after this binge, i think it feels good enough now to make up for however bad the withdrawals will be. maybe im just ignorant, though.

literally everything you just said is from the mentality of an addict, man. also don't think I'm judging you, I just don't want to see you irreversibly fuck things for yourself


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 19:29:03 Reply

At 1/25/13 07:14 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/25/13 05:34 PM, notYert wrote: i've only got one more dose of oxycodone, and a bit of methadone...
are you really 14?

yes, about to be fifteen in around three more months

At 1/25/13 07:25 PM, Dromedary wrote: literally everything you just said is from the mentality of an addict, man.

nah im not an addict, i'm going to be fine


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 21:13:56 Reply

been reading up on Scopolamine aka devils breath. it's fucking terrifying

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-
2

i would very highly recommend this documentary, it's as fascinating as the prospect is scary


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-26 02:14:12 Reply

At 1/25/13 09:13 PM, Dromedary wrote: been reading up on Scopolamine aka devils breath. it's fucking terrifying

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-
2

i would very highly recommend this documentary, it's as fascinating as the prospect is scary

Delirients are crazy shit, scopolamine especially. It's one of the alkaloids in datura, nightshade, belladona, etc. Those are some of the most powerful hallucinogens in the world, and were used by the ancient Greek philosophers. I've done DPH, but I don't know if I'd fuck with tropane alkaloids, that shit's insane.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature