New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-24 23:08:48 Reply

At 1/24/13 07:29 PM, Earfetish wrote: also truffles are fucking sick, love 'em, greatest philosophising and revelations ever

nice one, im looking forward to them. did you get any visuals? im not expecting an LSD trip or anything haha, but some trip reports ive seen describe some pretty intense stuff

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 00:31:48 Reply

At 1/24/13 05:14 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/24/13 05:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 1/24/13 04:58 PM, notYert wrote: how many days in a row can i use oxycodone before i become physically dependent
I've heard around 5 - 7 before getting light withdrawal, but I'm sure it varies by person. Just stay safe and keep it under 5.
i've already used everyday for the past 12 days

fuckkk ;_;

Better stop now before getting too deep. I've seen opiate addicts, and let me tell you that you don't want to go down that path. Take a break and take some other drugs for a while before your next opiate binge.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 01:22:58 Reply

At 1/24/13 11:08 PM, Dromedary wrote: nice one, im looking forward to them. did you get any visuals? im not expecting an LSD trip or anything haha, but some trip reports ive seen describe some pretty intense stuff

Yeah but it was more regular shroom visuals I reckon, like waviness and colourfulness - what made the truffles extra special was the cerebral effect and thinking about space and time and society and stuff

DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 12:15:01 Reply

Salvia is... intense. I smoked a couple of bowls and didn't really feel anything, then I finally held in a huge hit for like 20 seconds without coughing and I started tripping a few seconds after exhaling. I got vivid open eye hallucinations and everything. It's unlike and better than any other drug I've tried.

The method we're using now is probably really wasteful though, we've already used about a 1/4 gram from two sessions with just two people. I need to get a bong and a torch lighter but if I spend that money I won't have any left for more sage. I need a fucking job lol

Just a chick with a dick.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 14:09:32 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:15 PM, DickChick wrote: The method we're using now is probably really wasteful though

that's cos you hit two bowls without holding it in for 30 secs, you've got to hold the smoke in

DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 14:45:39 Reply

At 1/25/13 02:09 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:15 PM, DickChick wrote: The method we're using now is probably really wasteful though
that's cos you hit two bowls without holding it in for 30 secs, you've got to hold the smoke in

That was actually a complete accident lol, I still had a sore throat and started coughing my lungs out. That's why I'm waiting until I get a waterpipe and my throat heals. I kicked my cigarette habit as well.

Later it still took a few bowls, but I found out that the stuff I got isn't 23x it's 23mg per gram which is only a little more than 5x.

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 17:34:41 Reply

At 1/25/13 12:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Better stop now before getting too deep. I've seen opiate addicts, and let me tell you that you don't want to go down that path. Take a break and take some other drugs for a while before your next opiate binge.

yea, i'm going to have to stop for a few weeks after my current supply runs out, and i've only got one more dose of oxycodone, and a bit of methadone...

im not going to become really addicted anyway, i dont have enough money or a steady enough connection

and though im sure i will not be feeling well at all after this binge, i think it feels good enough now to make up for however bad the withdrawals will be. maybe im just ignorant, though.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 19:14:06 Reply

At 1/25/13 05:34 PM, notYert wrote: i've only got one more dose of oxycodone, and a bit of methadone...

are you really 14?

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 19:25:57 Reply

At 1/25/13 05:34 PM, notYert wrote: im not going to become really addicted anyway, i dont have enough money or a steady enough connection

and though im sure i will not be feeling well at all after this binge, i think it feels good enough now to make up for however bad the withdrawals will be. maybe im just ignorant, though.

literally everything you just said is from the mentality of an addict, man. also don't think I'm judging you, I just don't want to see you irreversibly fuck things for yourself

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 19:29:03 Reply

At 1/25/13 07:14 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/25/13 05:34 PM, notYert wrote: i've only got one more dose of oxycodone, and a bit of methadone...
are you really 14?

yes, about to be fifteen in around three more months

At 1/25/13 07:25 PM, Dromedary wrote: literally everything you just said is from the mentality of an addict, man.

nah im not an addict, i'm going to be fine

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-25 21:13:56 Reply

been reading up on Scopolamine aka devils breath. it's fucking terrifying

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-

i would very highly recommend this documentary, it's as fascinating as the prospect is scary

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-26 02:14:12 Reply

At 1/25/13 09:13 PM, Dromedary wrote: been reading up on Scopolamine aka devils breath. it's fucking terrifying

i would very highly recommend this documentary, it's as fascinating as the prospect is scary

Delirients are crazy shit, scopolamine especially. It's one of the alkaloids in datura, nightshade, belladona, etc. Those are some of the most powerful hallucinogens in the world, and were used by the ancient Greek philosophers. I've done DPH, but I don't know if I'd fuck with tropane alkaloids, that shit's insane.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-26 11:52:05 Reply

At 1/26/13 02:14 AM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 1/25/13 09:13 PM, Dromedary wrote: been reading up on Scopolamine aka devils breath. it's fucking terrifying

Delirients are crazy shit, scopolamine especially. It's one of the alkaloids in datura, nightshade, belladona, etc. Those are some of the most powerful hallucinogens in the world, and were used by the ancient Greek philosophers. I've done DPH, but I don't know if I'd fuck with tropane alkaloids, that shit's insane.

ive been interested in datura for some time, i doubt I will ever try it though. there's all kinds of horror stories from people who have used it, friends getting stuck in trips etc

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-26 20:59:10 Reply

At 1/25/13 07:29 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/25/13 07:14 PM, Earfetish wrote:
are you really 14?
yes, about to be fifteen in around three more months

you're playing with fire and you're nowhere near adult enough to deal with it. 14 is young. You're setting yourself up for a fall. I would strongly suggest that you stop taking drugs. tbh

I know there is no hope of you heeding my e-advice but you got it anyway. Anyone would tell you the same - every adult drug taker would say 14 is definitely too young for drugs and binging on opiates is a massive indicator of future harm.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 10:51:37 Reply

At 1/27/13 06:38 AM, Austerity wrote: weed sucks

good point

also, personally I've never seen the appeal of opiates. nodding isn't the sort of high I look for

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 12:11:08 Reply

At 1/27/13 10:51 AM, Dromedary wrote: also, personally I've never seen the appeal of opiates. nodding isn't the sort of high I look for

the appeal is that it's just about the greatest euphoria you could possibly get compressed into a few little pills

be glad that you don't like it

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 16:19:27 Reply

At 1/27/13 12:11 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/27/13 10:51 AM, Dromedary wrote: also, personally I've never seen the appeal of opiates. nodding isn't the sort of high I look for
the appeal is that it's just about the greatest euphoria you could possibly get compressed into a few little pills

be glad that you don't like it

fair enough, I guess for euphoric feels ive always gone for mandy

in other news, me and some friends got our nos on last night, blitzed through about 20 chargers each in a few hours. i had honestly forgotten how much fun it is

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 16:33:42 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:19 PM, Dromedary wrote: fair enough, I guess for euphoric feels ive always gone for mandy

Is it true that ecstacy is the most homosexual drug?

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 16:36:55 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:19 PM, Dromedary wrote: in other news, me and some friends got our nos on last night, blitzed through about 20 chargers each in a few hours. i had honestly forgotten how much fun it is

wait i thought you said you were quitting everything because you were going into the military or something like that

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 18:35:00 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:36 PM, notYert wrote:
At 1/27/13 04:19 PM, Dromedary wrote: in other news, me and some friends got our nos on last night, blitzed through about 20 chargers each in a few hours. i had honestly forgotten how much fun it is
wait i thought you said you were quitting everything because you were going into the military or something like that

nah bro, just things that will show up in drug tests. anyway, I don't know anyone that considers nos to be a proper drug

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 18:37:07 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:33 PM, DickChick wrote:
At 1/27/13 04:19 PM, Dromedary wrote: fair enough, I guess for euphoric feels ive always gone for mandy

depends what you mean by homosexual. im sure a lot of homosexual people use it, and it gives you lovey feelings towards everyone near you. but it's more like everyone is your best friend, it doesn't make you want to bum your mates or anything

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 19:48:57 Reply

I didn't know that recreational drugs could have a sexual orientation.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 22:33:15 Reply

In all seriousness I've always heard ecstacy associated with either ravers or gay people.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-27 23:20:56 Reply

At 1/27/13 10:33 PM, DickChick wrote: In all seriousness I've always heard ecstacy associated with either ravers or gay people.

Ecstasy is huge with ravers for obvious reasons, but I've never really seen people associate MDMA with homosexuals.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-28 10:11:56 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:33 PM, DickChick wrote:

I'd associate poppers with gay sex because they loosen the anal muscles and also give a head rush that is conducive to sex and they sell it in sex shops aimed at gay people. Also crystal meth apparently, whenever you hear about a US politician who is gay they always take crystal meth

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-29 13:21:08 Reply

At 1/28/13 10:11 AM, Earfetish wrote: I'd associate poppers with gay sex because they loosen the anal muscles and also give a head rush that is conducive to sex and they sell it in sex shops aimed at gay people. Also crystal meth apparently, whenever you hear about a US politician who is gay they always take crystal meth

if I remember rightly, the book "under the dome" by Stephen king includes some politician or someone getting addicted to meth. personally, I will never understand why people feel the need to do drugs like meth. I mean I know they're cheap, but still

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-29 17:06:03 Reply

I couldn't find any Kava at the drug and vitamin stores I went to so I ended up getting something called St. John's Wort. It's supposedly similar to an SSRI antidepressant except over the counter and with less severe side effects.

I think that it works. I don't feel like I'm "on" something of course but about an hour after the first pill I have a lot less negative thoughts and feel a little more comfortable in social situations, which is exactly what I wanted.

After the bottle is gone I'll try 5-HTP and Kava and see what I like the best. They're both more expansive than wort but they have different effects.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-29 23:04:39 Reply

At 1/27/13 06:38 AM, Austerity wrote: weed sucks

you know something?

YOU SUCK.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-31 11:02:45 Reply

One of my close friends has started dealing recently. He basically jumped in at the deep end and got 7 ounces. Naturally I've been round there quite a lot to try and get some kind of mates rate. I think I've spent about a hundred pound this month alone, a lot for me. Has to be said though, it's good and I'm having fun. Good stoner times.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-01-31 12:52:33 Reply

At 1/31/13 11:02 AM, Decky wrote: One of my close friends has started dealing recently. He basically jumped in at the deep end and got 7 ounces. Naturally I've been round there quite a lot to try and get some kind of mates rate. I think I've spent about a hundred pound this month alone, a lot for me. Has to be said though, it's good and I'm having fun. Good stoner times.

tell him to watch his back, two of my friends have been gripped by the police recently, ones looking at 7-9 years, the other is likely to get 15+

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature