BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-25 12:32:59 Reply

At 11/24/12 03:29 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: And this might help explain why.

noice bruh!!!!

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-25 14:03:19 Reply

At 11/24/12 03:29 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: And this might help explain why.

Nice, I picked up the other day and now I've only got one small bud left. Now, a little high I'm thinking how cool it'd be to have some device to make it bigger. Mad scientists are cool.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-25 15:09:31 Reply

yo this weekend i got MAD LIFTED and me and ma bud we were both mad hiaeghtend and we were meditating a shitload everything felt like it was comign together everything existed life was mroe stable and beautiful and i was just feeling it all the presence of it all do you guys ever get like this when mad bluntid to the fucksin macks?

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-26 17:14:33 Reply

At 11/25/12 03:09 PM, Boss wrote: yo this weekend i got MAD LIFTED and me and ma bud we were both mad hiaeghtend and we were meditating a shitload everything felt like it was comign together everything existed life was mroe stable and beautiful and i was just feeling it all the presence of it all do you guys ever get like this when mad bluntid to the fucksin macks?

I always meditate when I smoke at night. I can feel this magnetic energy pulse through my body up into my brain. That's how you tap into hyperspace and become one with existence.

BBS Signature
PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-26 23:38:59 Reply

hi 1 day i will fite 2 make weed legal in us

vote me 4 president and i will make weed smoke

hi i want 2 b friendships and conclusiv evidense says we can become entitle that requests pure love from the mothershiop

my name is ron paul and voted 4 me 4 president 4 pot

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-27 00:12:04 Reply

At 11/26/12 11:38 PM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote: hi 1 day i will fite 2 make weed legal in us

that's clever

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-28 15:08:16 Reply

At 11/27/12 12:12 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 11/26/12 11:38 PM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote: hi 1 day i will fite 2 make weed legal in us
that's clever

Nope, I don't get it. I guess I don't know enough about american politics to get it. Probably, maybe. I'll just stick to my weed and try to leave the politics out of it. I thought it was what most stoners did.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-01 22:16:51 Reply

Hey guys.

I just got high for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it. I got high again last week, and I loved that too. Of course, I don't want to make this an everyday habit, but more of a once-a-week kind of thing.

I've been missing out, but I guess I'm glad that I didn't start in high school since marijuana might be a lot more harmful to the adolescent brain than to the brain of a 19-year-old such as myself.

I've only had sativa-dominant weed, so I don't really know what indica-dominant weed is like and if I'll enjoy it as much, less, or more.

Which do you guys prefer?

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
killer789
killer789
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-02 05:47:12 Reply

At 7/8/04 01:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote: I am the drug lord
-Rules of the club-
No retards
Don't talk about shit when you dont know what yoiur talking about
Pope of dope is teh greatest

im a badass stoner, anyways, i get my bags for $40 at 3.5 grams which isnt bad i suppose

I'm bored , and I love to draw
visit my post just by clicking on my name
I'll have to upload more soon

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-02 12:14:48 Reply

At 12/1/12 10:16 PM, Light wrote: Which do you guys prefer?

I prefer sativa dominant for daytime usage because it's usually clear headed and I just feel a connection to everything without it getting in the way of what I am doing. For nighttime us the indica will make you very calm and sleepy and sometimes give you what is known as couch lock which is a lot like becoming an inanimate object for an hour. Then there are hybrids which give you the best of both worlds.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-02 18:20:06 Reply

At 12/1/12 10:16 PM, Light wrote: I've been missing out, but I guess I'm glad that I didn't start in high school since marijuana might be a lot more harmful to the adolescent brain than to the brain of a 19-year-old such as myself.

19 is likely a fine time to start smoking weed and evidence indicates it is very unlikely to do anything bad to you at all. Best of luck.

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-02 22:54:23 Reply

At 12/2/12 12:14 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 12/1/12 10:16 PM, Light wrote: Which do you guys prefer?
I prefer sativa dominant for daytime usage because it's usually clear headed and I just feel a connection to everything without it getting in the way of what I am doing. For nighttime us the indica will make you very calm and sleepy and sometimes give you what is known as couch lock which is a lot like becoming an inanimate object for an hour. Then there are hybrids which give you the best of both worlds.

Interesting.

I've heard of the couch lock. I actually did have a little indica mixed in with the weed that I smoked last week, but I didn't have much of a "couch lock." Sounds great, though.

At 12/2/12 06:20 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 12/1/12 10:16 PM, Light wrote: I've been missing out, but I guess I'm glad that I didn't start in high school since marijuana might be a lot more harmful to the adolescent brain than to the brain of a 19-year-old such as myself.
19 is likely a fine time to start smoking weed and evidence indicates it is very unlikely to do anything bad to you at all. Best of luck.

Thank you!

I can't believe this stuff is illegal. What a waste of time for law enforcement to deal with.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-03 00:13:53 Reply

Smoked some indica buds fresh from a dispensary with hash on top of some of the bowls. I just played some Black Ops 2 multiplayer and somehow gained insane skills. Good weed makes me able to seriously focus.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-03 11:03:26 Reply

Tomorrow is going to be a mixed emotion day for me. Firstly it's pay day, so naturally I'm getting a bag and heading around my mates for a smoke but it'll be the last time. I'm not quitting but he is. We've been smoking together for years now and even as some of my other friends quit I always thought he'd stick with it like me. He's got his reasons and I'd never try to change his mind. It just got me thinking that maybe i'll be smoking on my own from now on, which is shit because I find weed to be a more social drug. Anybody else the only one of there mates that hasn't "grown out" of getting high?

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-03 22:19:15 Reply

At 12/3/12 11:03 AM, Decky wrote: Tomorrow is going to be a mixed emotion day for me. Firstly it's pay day, so naturally I'm getting a bag and heading around my mates for a smoke but it'll be the last time. I'm not quitting but he is. We've been smoking together for years now and even as some of my other friends quit I always thought he'd stick with it like me. He's got his reasons and I'd never try to change his mind. It just got me thinking that maybe i'll be smoking on my own from now on, which is shit because I find weed to be a more social drug. Anybody else the only one of there mates that hasn't "grown out" of getting high?

Can't say I've experienced it, but I've always thought about it. One of my close friends had never smoked until I smoked him up, then he started buying on his own and now he actually sells to me. He always mentions how he's gonna stop selling, which would put a huge damper on my connections back home.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-04 11:56:58 Reply

At 12/3/12 10:19 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Can't say I've experienced it, but I've always thought about it. One of my close friends had never smoked until I smoked him up, then he started buying on his own and now he actually sells to me. He always mentions how he's gonna stop selling, which would put a huge damper on my connections back home.

I guess you could still smoke with him though, can be a pain to have to find a new dealer or go to one you usually wouldn't.

Heading out to my mates soon, was meant to be all day but he had shit to do. Should be a good night though seeing as we both picked up. Time to roll a big one and get completely stoned.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-04 16:30:47 Reply

At 12/4/12 11:56 AM, Decky wrote: I guess you could still smoke with him though, can be a pain to have to find a new dealer or go to one you usually wouldn't.

Yeah, we could definitely still smoke. It's just back where I live cops are everywhere and the only other person I buy from lives 20-30 mins south of me, so it's a pretty big trip if I do have to make it.

Side news, apparently it's dry as a desert in my college town right now, surprisingly. All of my dudes are out and my friends are telling me it's dry too, been 2 days since I picked up and the future isn't looking too bright.

BBS Signature
PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 09:40:08 Reply

At 11/28/12 03:08 PM, Decky wrote:
Nope, I don't get it. I guess I don't know enough about american politics to get it. Probably, maybe. I'll just stick to my weed and try to leave the politics out of it. I thought it was what most stoners did.

yeah if youre ignorant and don't care about the rest of the world

hi i want 2 b friendships and conclusiv evidense says we can become entitle that requests pure love from the mothershiop

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 09:53:46 Reply

At 12/6/12 09:40 AM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote:

aye yeah even though you've got 'troll' in your name, stoners shouldn't "stick to their weed and try to leave the politics out of it". Lest you forget, you're almost definitely breaking the law by getting high. Also smoking weed helps with out-of-the-box and peace-minded thinking, like 'why don't we all get rid of our nuclear bombs'.

PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 10:23:42 Reply

At 12/6/12 09:53 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 12/6/12 09:40 AM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote:
aye yeah even though you've got 'troll' in your name, stoners shouldn't "stick to their weed and try to leave the politics out of it". Lest you forget, you're almost definitely breaking the law by getting high. Also smoking weed helps with out-of-the-box and peace-minded thinking, like 'why don't we all get rid of our nuclear bombs'.

we've got marijuana as far as we have now because of our involvement with politics, even other countries are helping. being the ignorant stoner who never leaves the confines of their cognitive state doesn't help anyone and doesn't help the self either, that's not a healthy mental state

PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 10:26:44 Reply

i mean loool swag

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 16:19:15 Reply

At 12/6/12 10:23 AM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote: we've got marijuana as far as we have now because of our involvement with politics, even other countries are helping.

As a weed smoker from outside the US I can safely say that we only heard of this herbal drug in the summer of '08 so for our involvement in American marijuana politics (which by the way is the greatest country ever and everybody outside the nation agrees) is completely worth merit. I mean if we didn't look to the yanks we would still be rubbing it into our knees, o' 'twas a mad summer.

/sarcasm

Don't know why but it to me came across that you were insinuating that everybody is a thousand years behind America. An opinion I can't stand.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 19:27:33 Reply

At 12/6/12 04:19 PM, Decky wrote: Don't know why but it to me came across that you were insinuating that everybody is a thousand years behind America. An opinion I can't stand.

Err you and I live in the UK and I'm afraid we are a thousand years behind America. If you don't recognise that we're decades away from cannabis ceasing to become a criminal offence, or members of ethnic minorities becoming PM, then you should reconsider. There's a myth in the UK that 'duh the US is so stoopid' but they think arresting people for making jokes on Twitter is stupid, and they put rapists and murderers in jail for the rest of their lives, and they're moving away from the prohibition of cannabis years before the UK would consider such a progressive policy.

All the motherfuckers in the House of Commons are taking the piss out of the populace and ignoring the popular opinion about a whole load of issues. And the thing is, loads of people reckon you (!) deserve to face a maximum penalty of 5 years in jail for smoking weed, and if you take magic mushrooms, it goes up to seven years. Supplying cannabis could get you 14 whole fucking years, or seven years if you behave yourself, and giving magic mushrooms to your mates could put you away for life.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith made the laws against possession of cannabis MORE punitive when she was put in power and said loads of shit about schizophrenia that has actualy filtered into the mind of the populace and is making many people support YOU getting put in jail for YEARS. Grow a weed plant and you most likely face a custodial sentence, seriously. Kick the shit out of someone and you'll probably get a community order.

As a moral and upstanding member or society and a cannabis smoker, you have a duty to do something about this. The US has fucking shamed the UK here, face it. The country has demonstrated that it is more progressive than our shithole, which actually wants to put you in jail for growing plants. Society is saying, you smoke cannabis so you're not worth it.

Also, think that Ed Miliband and David Cameron are your choices. You should be pissed off about it, not like ;aah well I'm a stoner and I leave politics to everyone else'/ You are politics.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-06 19:35:34 Reply

I should say I rarely vote cos they're all cunts but I still 'do' politics. Shit's important. Gotta know who is screwing you over.

Also we're in a huge economic downturn and legalising cannabis could do something about it.

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-07 18:01:01 Reply

At 12/6/12 07:27 PM, Earfetish wrote:

Err you and I live in the UK and I'm afraid we are a thousand years behind America.

It's sad that UK politicians hate weed so much for foolish reasons, but I would've never thought anyone would say that the UK is years behind the U.S. As an American with left-wing views, I like to think you Brits are further ahead than we are in terms of national policy.

Anyway, I had a whole brownie earlier this week, It wasn't the best high, but I regret nothing.

BBS Signature
PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-09 15:37:22 Reply

At 12/6/12 04:19 PM, Decky wrote:
Don't know why but it to me came across that you were insinuating that everybody is a thousand years behind America. An opinion I can't stand.

You should really get out from the rock you live under at some point in your life, and read a newspaper for once lmfao

You do realize nearly every global issue involves american in some way, shape or form, right?

Great job stereotyping this country, it must have taken quite a lot work for your brain to juggle. I am american and I shouldn't be explaining this to you, how sad is that

PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-09 15:49:10 Reply

in conclusiopn 14 yolos and a yardstick of friendship

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-09 17:59:20 Reply

This is what I smoked last night; The Violator. Definitely the highest I've been in a while.

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-12-10 23:38:12 Reply

Don't ever buy Griffon Scented Deodorizer. It went from being a seemingly awesome purchase to me binging for 10 days and feeling like death and not having an appetite. I'm sure it could have been safe one time thing, but I have never felt the pull of addiction that hard in my life from anything.

BBS Signature