Piper
Piper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 11/17/12 03:28 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 11/17/12 01:07 PM, Novemberling wrote: Guess that's it. What was my point again?
you live like within 45 minutes of me is what your point was

Well you don't say. How you liking the cold? Been able to stay warm and toasty?

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 11/17/12 05:00 PM, Novemberling wrote:
At 11/17/12 03:28 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 11/17/12 01:07 PM, Novemberling wrote: Guess that's it. What was my point again?
you live like within 45 minutes of me is what your point was
Well you don't say. How you liking the cold? Been able to stay warm and toasty?

absolutely

my best defense is to not go outdoors when it's gold, it works wonders

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

when it's cold out, even

BBS Signature
Piper
Piper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 11/17/12 05:30 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: when it's cold out, even

hahaha. Well that is quite a good tactic against the cold I must say. Back in Oregon when it's snowing in the mountains, you can bet your ash my friends and I will be seeking that higher elevation. Wondrous snowy day in the woods disappearing from the world. That sounds amazing right now.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 11:16 AM Reply

I maybe one of the last people to do this but I've just started watching Breaking Bad. I know it's all about Meth but it's really making me crave a big joint and I've got to wait until I get payed on tuesday. It's aways when it's the closest when it feels the furthest away.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

At 11/18/12 11:16 AM, Decky wrote: I maybe one of the last people to do this but I've just started watching Breaking Bad.

that's pretty coincidental; I just started watching it over again for the first time. it's an excellent show, how far in are you?

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 21st, 2012 @ 04:32 AM Reply

At 11/18/12 02:38 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: that's pretty coincidental; I just started watching it over again for the first time. it's an excellent show, how far in are you?

I'm almost caught up now as I've just started watching the beginning of season 5. I have to say that the show gets a distinct darker feeling to it once you get to around season 3. I mean the first and second season has a more lighthearted approach with only one or two deaths I found, now you can hardly move for somebody being killed and Walt is always fearing for his and his family's lives which adds suspense. It's been confirmed, I love the show.

Anyway, time for a doob.

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:15 AM Reply

The last few episodes of Season 4 were insanely epic, especially when Walt is in the crawlspace looking for his hidden cash, and he can't find it and he has a massive meltdown. I'd probably find it manically hilarious too if Skyler had fed me the same bullshit. I still need to watch Season 5, because I want to see Walt take the reins and use the 'Al Pacino' approach to drug dealing.

Breaking Bad accurately portrays the druggy life style very well, of course I've only seen it to a lesser extent, as I've never been face to face with a high strung meth addict with a baseball bat, up to his neck in talcan powder or whatever the hell it was.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:11 AM Reply

At 11/22/12 08:15 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Breaking Bad accurately portrays the druggy life style very well

I don't really think it does, it's just a work of art. Walt and Jessie are great characters and the writing and story development and cinematography is amazing, but I would reckon it's far from realistic.

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 11/22/12 09:11 AM, Earfetish wrote: I don't really think it does, it's just a work of art. Walt and Jessie are great characters and the writing and story development and cinematography is amazing, but I would reckon it's far from realistic.

You'd be surprised, but you're right, most of it is just exaggerated to emphasis the seedy underworld of drugs. It wouldn't be too interesting if Jesse went into a normal mans detatched house, bought a bit of meth while discussing the new iphone. You'd rather see him wrestle drugs off of a 3 toothed bum in the midst of a gritty smack battle.

But I'm sure to some extent, it portrays that seedy world very well, at least when it comes to the drug parties and yellow teethed prossies grazing around the corners of motels.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 09:11 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 11/22/12 08:15 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Breaking Bad accurately portrays the druggy life style very well
I don't really think it does, it's just a work of art. Walt and Jessie are great characters and the writing and story development and cinematography is amazing, but I would reckon it's far from realistic.

they actually give incredibly good insight to the personality/lifestyle of an addict. I've heard that the "tucker" scene in the two addicts' house is one of the best representations of how a meth addict acts. completely focused on one small detail of something (digging a pointless hole) while the world falls down around them.

while it doesn't portray it 100%, it's still far better than that shitty weeds show. god that show is so cheesy.

BBS Signature
Strawberry-Cough
Strawberry-Cough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:23 AM Reply

So, does anybody here on NG smoke the fake-&-bake? It's also called incense or spice, and is a mix of various herbs and chemicals. I've been smoking it for a few years now, and my tolerance for pot has blown sky-high. I gotts smoke about a gram of hydro just to get high of bud now-a-days, but I can get baked off a bowl or two of fake.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:40 AM Reply

At 11/23/12 04:23 AM, Strawberry-Cough wrote: So, does anybody here on NG smoke the fake-&-bake? It's also called incense or spice, and is a mix of various herbs and chemicals. I've been smoking it for a few years now, and my tolerance for pot has blown sky-high. I gotts smoke about a gram of hydro just to get high of bud now-a-days, but I can get baked off a bowl or two of fake.

ewwww don't smoke that shit man, I have smoked it once or twice but it's bad for you. Don't wake up in the morning and blaze and you should be able to get high in the evening. Nobody knows how much damage regularly smoking synthetic cannabinoid-receptor agonists will cause you, but it's almost certainly far more dangerous than smoking regular weed. And you don't have the slightest clue what's in the fake shit - it's mysterious plant matter sprayed with unknown chemicals. If smoking weed doesn't get you high any more, then smoke a little bit less and don't be high all the time. I have been smoking weed on a very regular basis for almost a decade now and it still works fine on me.

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:29 PM Reply

You shouldn't really use legal highs, as most of them haven't been examined and used on a long enough basis by anyone to really determine how safe it is. A lot more people are dying from legal highs than actual drugs due to the fact people assume they're safer than real drugs, then mix them with a bunch of other legal highs or the ACTUAL real drugs.

mainly alcohol

You might aswell stick with the real stuff, as the synthetic kind just tastes... Synthetic. Ha.

BBS Signature
Strawberry-Cough
Strawberry-Cough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:39 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 12:29 PM, DumbassDude wrote: You might aswell stick with the real stuff, as the synthetic kind just tastes... Synthetic. Ha.

I can't afford it right now. I can get 10g's for $30, and it's more potent that hydroponic. 10g's of dro is at least $100 for me right now. And I can literally smoke real all day long, and feel nothing.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 04:23 AM, Strawberry-Cough wrote: So, does anybody here on NG smoke the fake-&-bake? It's also called incense or spice, and is a mix of various herbs and chemicals. I've been smoking it for a few years now, and my tolerance for pot has blown sky-high. I gotts smoke about a gram of hydro just to get high of bud now-a-days, but I can get baked off a bowl or two of fake.

it's bull shit and you'll die etc. etc. also the high is nowhere near the level of a weed high so I dunno what you're talking about, this hydro you've been smoking must be garbage.

you may as well spray your bud with febreeze and placebo convince yourself that you're getting high because that's pretty much already the case

BBS Signature
Strawberry-Cough
Strawberry-Cough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 12:57 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: it's bull shit and you'll die etc. etc. also the high is nowhere near the level of a weed high so I dunno what you're talking about, this hydro you've been smoking must be garbage.

You must be talking about the JWH compounds, which are weaker than pot. But here in Texas those have been made illegal. It's all nonsense they can't even print on the label. And man, it is insanely potent. There's stuff called Tree of Knowledge that will have you trippin after a single bowl.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:44 PM Reply

I've smoked a shit load of spice in my time, much more than any person should. It will start to fuck with you after months of heavy smoking. It gets you much higher than weed, and because it's a full CB1 agonist, it fucks your weed tolerance. Some chemicals more than others, but the Scooby Snax more than any others I've tried. Tolerance builds so quickly to it. At the beginning of the night, one hit would destroy me, but by the end of the night I was smoking bowls of it. After that, I barely got high on weed for like a week after stopping. I also lost my appetite almost completely when sober and started needing to smoke weed every day just to feel normal. I also became very depressed and anxious sober. This stuff can be used responsibly, but you really need to take it easy. I only binged because it was free. I knew people who had smoked it heavily everyday for years, and I can only imagine what it did to them.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:51 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 12:39 PM, Strawberry-Cough wrote: 10g's of dro is at least $100 for me right now.

dude, meet some new people. who do you buy from that doesn't cut any deals especially when buying in that bulk? silly

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

Today is a good day.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 03:29 PM Reply

And this might help explain why.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 25th, 2012 @ 12:32 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 03:29 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: And this might help explain why.

noice bruh!!!!

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 25th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 03:29 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: And this might help explain why.

Nice, I picked up the other day and now I've only got one small bud left. Now, a little high I'm thinking how cool it'd be to have some device to make it bigger. Mad scientists are cool.

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 25th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

yo this weekend i got MAD LIFTED and me and ma bud we were both mad hiaeghtend and we were meditating a shitload everything felt like it was comign together everything existed life was mroe stable and beautiful and i was just feeling it all the presence of it all do you guys ever get like this when mad bluntid to the fucksin macks?

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 11/25/12 03:09 PM, Boss wrote: yo this weekend i got MAD LIFTED and me and ma bud we were both mad hiaeghtend and we were meditating a shitload everything felt like it was comign together everything existed life was mroe stable and beautiful and i was just feeling it all the presence of it all do you guys ever get like this when mad bluntid to the fucksin macks?

I always meditate when I smoke at night. I can feel this magnetic energy pulse through my body up into my brain. That's how you tap into hyperspace and become one with existence.

BBS Signature
PonRaulTrollSwag420
PonRaulTrollSwag420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM Reply

hi 1 day i will fite 2 make weed legal in us

vote me 4 president and i will make weed smoke

hi i want 2 b friendships and conclusiv evidense says we can become entitle that requests pure love from the mothershiop

my name is ron paul and voted 4 me 4 president 4 pot

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 27th, 2012 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 11/26/12 11:38 PM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote: hi 1 day i will fite 2 make weed legal in us

that's clever

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 11/27/12 12:12 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 11/26/12 11:38 PM, PonRaulTrollSwag420 wrote: hi 1 day i will fite 2 make weed legal in us
that's clever

Nope, I don't get it. I guess I don't know enough about american politics to get it. Probably, maybe. I'll just stick to my weed and try to leave the politics out of it. I thought it was what most stoners did.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Dec. 1st, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

Hey guys.

I just got high for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it. I got high again last week, and I loved that too. Of course, I don't want to make this an everyday habit, but more of a once-a-week kind of thing.

I've been missing out, but I guess I'm glad that I didn't start in high school since marijuana might be a lot more harmful to the adolescent brain than to the brain of a 19-year-old such as myself.

I've only had sativa-dominant weed, so I don't really know what indica-dominant weed is like and if I'll enjoy it as much, less, or more.

Which do you guys prefer?

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
killer789
killer789
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club Dec. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:47 AM Reply

At 7/8/04 01:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote: I am the drug lord
-Rules of the club-
No retards
Don't talk about shit when you dont know what yoiur talking about
Pope of dope is teh greatest

im a badass stoner, anyways, i get my bags for $40 at 3.5 grams which isnt bad i suppose

I'm bored , and I love to draw
visit my post just by clicking on my name
I'll have to upload more soon

BBS Signature