Be a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

  • 774,191 Views
  • 19,375 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
FurryGod
FurryGod
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-07 20:16:56 (edited 2014-12-07 20:19:48) Reply

At 11/28/14 01:27 AM, cga-999 wrote: Has anyone been to the Silk Road (yes, the website. Yes I am fully aware it has been shut down)?

I ordered some weed right before it was shut down. It was legit. The weed was good too. They sent it in a small box with a fake cell phone company as the return address, in a vacuum sealed bag. Pretty cool, but difficult to order.

NewgroundsNation
NewgroundsNation
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-07 22:45:13 Reply

At 12/7/14 08:16 PM, FurryGod wrote: I ordered some weed right before it was shut down. It was legit. The weed was good too. They sent it in a small box with a fake cell phone company as the return address, in a vacuum sealed bag. Pretty cool, but difficult to order.

Wow, I'm surprised, I wouldnt actually expect quality nugs to shipped through the mail like that. I wasn't sure of silk road's reputation, never browsed it that much.

I bet it was pretty cheap too huh?


q_q

BBS Signature
FurryGod
FurryGod
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-07 23:16:32 (edited 2014-12-07 23:20:02) Reply

At 12/7/14 10:45 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
At 12/7/14 08:16 PM, FurryGod wrote: I ordered some weed right before it was shut down. It was legit. The weed was good too. They sent it in a small box with a fake cell phone company as the return address, in a vacuum sealed bag. Pretty cool, but difficult to order.
Wow, I'm surprised, I wouldnt actually expect quality nugs to shipped through the mail like that. I wasn't sure of silk road's reputation, never browsed it that much.

I bet it was pretty cheap too huh?

Not cheap, same price on the street. If you ordered a big amount it gets cheaper though. You had to build a reputation with the dealers to get huge amounts though.

Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-12 09:52:48 Reply

Got a really small new batch of tropical smelling weed. Last time I showed bud it wasn't very potent but looked pretty on camera. This has the looks but most importantly, it has the effects. Cheers to a decent Kush filled December hopefully

The Stoner's Club


Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-12 10:41:35 Reply

What can we do here on the internet to speed up recreational marijuana legalization in other U.S. states/possibly even countries such as the U.K.?

What are your guys stances on psychoactives such as psilocybin? I believe psychoactive substances could be used very effectively for therapeutic, medicinal, growth, and safe fun uses but they do need to be treated with reverence as they can be dangerous to an inexperienced user

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-20 11:53:18 Reply

I love mushrooms! (psilocybin)

but don't take them everyday! lol

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-20 21:26:03 Reply

At 12/20/14 11:53 AM, Promethicus wrote: I love mushrooms! (psilocybin)

but don't take them everyday! lol

you actually can't take them every day, your tolerance increases by like ten times the day after you've taken them and takes two weeks to come to norma

this acute tolerance is also why you should eat all your mushrooms or lsd or whatever all at once

Teddiikun
Teddiikun
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-22 10:44:34 Reply

This seems like my kind of club

420 blaze it

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-23 03:43:30 Reply

I've only smoked a few times, so I have a few questions for more experienced users.

Eating pot edibles gets you high, so would eating just straight up pot get you high as well? More or less high?

In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.

What has, in your experience, been the most efficient way for you to get high? For me, the most high I think I've ever been was my first time hitting a bong. Does this vary from person to person, or is it pretty universal?

Seasons
Seasons
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-23 22:33:32 Reply

At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: I've only smoked a few times, so I have a few questions for more experienced users.

Eating pot edibles gets you high, so would eating just straight up pot get you high as well? More or less high?

No. Eating weed won't get you high. I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to edibles, but I guess it's the heat and the fact that THC is fat-soluble that allows it to get you high after eating it.

In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.

Edibles vary. There's stuff like brownies, which get absorbed in your stomach; and there's stuff like gum and candy, which gets absorbed orally. Depending on a variety of other factors, intensity and length of the high will also vary. In my experience with edibles, which honestly isn't much, the high lasts a lot longer and is a bit more intense. Even when making brownies with sativa, a type of weed that produces more of a head high than a body high, I've found myself stuck to the couch for hours, with my head feeling like a block of wood.

Like I said though, I'm an edibles noob. I don't live on the west coast or anywhere near a dispensary, and I don't get herb in weight anymore, so I'm rarely found using up a bunch of stuff to play around in the kitchen.

Also, for a novice, I'm willing to bet that most highs will be the same, disregarding some noticeable difference in intensity. It's not until you've been smoking for a while that you'll begin to pick up on subtle differences.

What has, in your experience, been the most efficient way for you to get high? For me, the most high I think I've ever been was my first time hitting a bong. Does this vary from person to person, or is it pretty universal?

I'm a classic stoner. Bongs and rolling papers are my go to. In terms of efficiency, I prefer a bong because you can do more with less weed. However, the more important aspect is the quality of herb and not necessarily what you're smoking it with.


Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature
NewgroundsNation
NewgroundsNation
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-24 03:49:06 (edited 2014-12-24 03:52:17) Reply

At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: Eating pot edibles gets you high, so would eating just straight up pot get you high as well? More or less high?

Speaking from personal experience, you can.

When I was a beginning young lad and was fresh in mind and inexperienced to the yerbs, my lighter was out of fluid and I really wanted to get high before going somewhere. So, in a jam, I decided to eat it, and experienced profound effects hours later. Needless to say it was a bad idea. Cant remember how much it was - it was at least 3.5 grams I'm sure, had to be, eating any less wouldnt activate the threshold.

I would not recommend it though, you'd be better off smoking that shit. Edibles arent hardly worth fucking with anyway unless you have copious amounts of bud.

At 12/22/14 11:15 AM, WaveTwister wrote: I'm all about that.

You look like a sketchy individual. how am i to trust you with your hat covering your eyes like that?


q_q

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-24 07:01:50 Reply

For this Christmas I've done something that I've never done before, a real first for me. I bought some smoke around a week ago now and when I got to the point where I had one joint left I decided to save it for Christmas, specifically midnight tonight, to start the day off with a treat for myself. The point is I had weed but didn't smoke it for around four days. I've literally never been able to do that before.

Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS (for tomorrow) STONERS!!!


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-24 09:35:13 Reply

At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.

edibles will absolutely fuck you


BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-26 18:38:28 Reply

At 12/24/14 09:35 AM, RedCoin wrote:
At 12/23/14 03:43 AM, Scarface wrote: In what way is getting high from edibles different from getting high smoking? Intensity, length of time high, experience of high, etc.
edibles will absolutely fuck you

edibles are less intense over a longer period of time, smoking is an immediate experience which subdues after a length of time

takes about 40 minutes to kick in, continues essentially until you fall asleep for the night, you might be very high after a few hours

...

and yes, you do need to mix it with fat and heat it up, you can't just eat it straight, although recently I learned that the buds I have already vaped in my vapouriser can be eaten straight because the heat has already activated it, previously I would have cooked them in oil for a while

you can just Google 'how to cook with weed' though

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-26 18:39:44 Reply

At 12/24/14 07:01 AM, Decky wrote: For this Christmas I've done something that I've never done before, a real first for me. I bought some smoke around a week ago now and when I got to the point where I had one joint left I decided to save it for Christmas, specifically midnight tonight, to start the day off with a treat for myself. The point is I had weed but didn't smoke it for around four days. I've literally never been able to do that before.

Anyway
MERRY CHRISTMAS (for tomorrow) STONERS!!!

I also quit my four cups a day coffee addiction and had my first cup for a couple of months on Christmas Day

filter coffee obv

was nice

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-26 18:54:48 Reply

At 12/26/14 06:39 PM, Earfetish wrote: I also quit my four cups a day coffee addiction and had my first cup for a couple of months on Christmas Day

Is coffee such a bad thing? Only ask because I have around 4-6 cups of it a day and I hear of people cutting down/quitting the stuff all the time. I'm guessing it's a splash in the ocean to the damage that smoking does to me...I'm not a healthy guy.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-27 18:22:14 Reply

At 12/26/14 06:54 PM, Decky wrote:
At 12/26/14 06:39 PM, Earfetish wrote: I also quit my four cups a day coffee addiction and had my first cup for a couple of months on Christmas Day
Is coffee such a bad thing? Only ask because I have around 4-6 cups of it a day and I hear of people cutting down/quitting the stuff all the time. I'm guessing it's a splash in the ocean to the damage that smoking does to me...I'm not a healthy guy.

was concerned about my blood pressure

booze is probably the biggest issue atm (and always probably), I vape and use e-cigs nowadays

was planning to quit ecig for NY (also cos of blood pressure) but now NY is approaching I don't know if I have the motivation

my blood pressure isn't crazy though, last check the highest number was 140, but it still isn't good for a 26 year old with a family history of hypertension and heart disease, so best not to push it, try to get it down to the magic 120

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-27 18:42:11 Reply

At 12/27/14 06:22 PM, Earfetish wrote: I vape and use e-cigs nowadays

I used to use a vape but I had a total of three e-cigs and they all kept breaking. I intended to save money using it but ended up spending more on buy new parts for it; a new battery because I wanted a spare in case it ran out whilst I was out of the house and a new atomizer and then the chamber started to leak. I've came to the conclusion that they aren't worth it for my purposes.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-28 11:09:09 Reply

At 12/27/14 06:42 PM, Decky wrote:
At 12/27/14 06:22 PM, Earfetish wrote: I vape and use e-cigs nowadays
I used to use a vape but I had a total of three e-cigs and they all kept breaking. I intended to save money using it but ended up spending more on buy new parts for it; a new battery because I wanted a spare in case it ran out whilst I was out of the house and a new atomizer and then the chamber started to leak. I've came to the conclusion that they aren't worth it for my purposes.

Yeah I just buy the cheapo ones, I bought a fancy expensive battery for like £12 and lost it within a fortnight

but I now have three batteries that have proven very durable, I suppose you've just got to accept that you have to replace the atomisers. I've invested in more expensive atomisers but they all gum up and become shit after a while, I've even tried to clean them

cheaper than smoking though and I don't need an ashtray or smell and I can do it indoors

My vape is a Vapor Genie Sherlock, it is probably the most I have ever spent on a device for getting high but it is amazing, bong-sized vapour clouds, I used to feel like I couldn't get a proper hit of a vapouriser, especially after the first hit, but the Vapor Genie is ridiculous amounts of vapour every time

also apparently the best thing to vape DMT with, which is why I bought it

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-12-30 22:27:43 Reply

Woo! DMT <8

yea bros, open ur third eyeholes!

jakkelster
jakkelster
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-01-03 23:20:01 Reply

Hey Hey Hey Hey.... Smoke Weed Everyday !!

i am so down for this club.

NewgroundsNation
NewgroundsNation
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-01-14 17:29:41 Reply

At 12/30/14 10:27 PM, Promethicus wrote: Woo! DMT <8

yea bros, open ur third eyeholes!

Mimosa Hostilis


q_q

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-04-21 17:18:49 Reply

Do you mean to tell me that Aptil 4th past without a single user posting in this thread?
Usually @Popeofdope comes back for a 420 post too.

That's the first time that's happened since I've been here I believe. I may have forgot to post here but I was blazing away don't you worry about that.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-04-21 17:55:39 Reply

At 4/21/15 05:18 PM, Decky wrote: I may have forgot to post here but I was blazing away don't you worry about that.

Pretty much my excuse too, my tolerance isn't what it used to be.


BBS Signature
RandyRandom
RandyRandom
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-04-23 12:29:34 Reply

At 4/22/15 09:13 AM, RandyRandom wrote: Does weed and hops smell the same?

I've never heard that, I'm guessing no.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
RandyRandom
RandyRandom
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-04-23 16:21:53 Reply

At 4/23/15 12:29 PM, Decky wrote:
At 4/22/15 09:13 AM, RandyRandom wrote: Does weed and hops smell the same?
I've never heard that, I'm guessing no.

The reason why I asked is because they are in the same plant family.

But I did some further research and found this. I don't know if it's true, though.

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-04-29 10:48:57 Reply

Have you guys never opened a bottle of lager (Such as Tuborg) and thought;
"Christ, that stinks of weed!"

There's been many a drunk moment where i'm like "Hey man, sniff my bottle!"


BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-05-10 18:42:43 Reply

At 4/29/15 10:48 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Have you guys never opened a bottle of lager (Such as Tuborg) and thought;
"Christ, that stinks of weed!"

I have at some points thought this. I can't say that I have ever smelt Tuborg but there used to be a Fosters that was sold with a bit of a citrus twist that I remember stinking of bud. Maybe it's one of the secret ingredients of the lager industry.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
MaddieLion
MaddieLion
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2015-05-24 16:25:48 Reply

Tried smoking with a friend for the first time a while ago. Don't think I got anything out of it though. But everyone has told me nobody ever gets high their first time. What about you guys?


" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature