Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-02 13:07:33 Reply

At 5/2/14 11:57 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Obviously use a scale accurate to the 1mg. I don't have experience with any of these and the first two have very little available info. Very interested in some reports.

Only the methoxphenedine comes as powder, getting 1g and apparently recreational doses are around 100mg so I'm not shitting it too much, should be able to safely guesstimate a tenth of a baggy if I rack it all out

the 2cb thingy comes in pills, one should be enough but I might do one-and-a-half, apparently shit lasts for upwards of 12 hours

I've already had etizolam before, but I wanted to see if any of the other novel benzos are better, I typically only use them for going to sleep though, 1mg is enough to remove anxiety and give you the 'not caring' feeling but any more than that knocks you out and makes you sleep for like 24 of the next 48 hours

lacyland
lacyland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-06 04:04:23 Reply

Guilty as charged and join me up with this group!

"Too weird to live, too rare to die."

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-06 23:06:29 Reply

So after scrounging really hard for change, we got the only pack $5.20 could buy; fucking Pall Malls. They're horrible obviously, but that's not the point. I was curious when I noticed the latin writing on the pack. So with the power of google, it turns out that it's the Templar coat of arms.

holy shit guys, these shitty cigs are manufactured by a secret elite society. They're probably altering my DNA to become more reptilian

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-07 11:14:50 Reply

Pall Malls don't even have the same kind of tobacco they used to. They now taste like rolled up refried pipe tobacco. Camels on the other hand...I'd walk a mile for.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-07 13:21:02 Reply

At 5/1/14 07:34 PM, Earfetish wrote: gonna buy the following legal highs:
-methoxphenedine (like ketamine / dxm)
-bk-2cb (like 2cb, which is apparently like acid mixed with mdma)
- and some novel benzos

wooop they arrived today

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-07 14:40:22 Reply

They sent me Methiopropamine, an analog of Methamphetamine, rather than Methoxphenidine. I was really looking forwards to the Methoxphenidine and have absolutely no desire at all to even attempt the Methiopropamine. I complained. Cos it's a quasi-legal operation hopefully they'll send me on the Methoxphenidine for free.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-07 18:10:53 Reply

This seems like a cool thread. Had a quick read through some of the more recent posts.

Can't say I'm particularly experienced with drugs. I've tried a few higher class ones a couple times but I generally just tend to smoke weed a few times a week with my buddy.

I do intend to branch out a little but only to try things really. I've had MDMA once or twice and enjoyed it a lot, as well as trying Ket but that didn't end particularly well due to the 3 liters of cider i drank right before.

I would very much like to try Shrooms at some point, I'm really interested in hallucinogenic drugs but the closest I've had is Salvia but it was only 10X so really didn't do much but make me laugh hysterically. In fact I think I'm going to buy some now having said that.

I've become much more open and accepting to/of drugs in the last couple of years as I used to think they were the worst thing in the world (obviously before I tried them).

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 07:41:17 Reply

they're gonna resend me my drugs; therefore I feel inclined to promote https://rcnet-chemicals.com/ itt because you can't get better customer service than that

HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 08:33:20 Reply

At 5/8/14 07:41 AM, Earfetish wrote: they're gonna resend me my drugs; therefore I feel inclined to promote https://rcnet-chemicals.com/ itt because you can't get better customer service than that

lol, In other news my old lady and I both work for a local head shop. All we need now is for Ohio to legalize that shit and id be in heaven.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 17:42:26 Reply

Been taking benzos (also smoking weed like a habitual weed-smoker would)

4mg Flubromazepam yesterday when I came home at like 7:30, another 4mg later, made me dopey as fuck, very chilled, went to sleep at like half midnight which is well early for me, then it was really hard to get out of bed and I left the guy who gives me a lift waiting around at the tram station for ages (should meet him at 8:45), which is obv bad
was pretty chilled at work today, think I worked just as productively as I normally would but I was still getting some residual effects, was dead sleepy in the morning though and thought "maybe don't take benzos on a work night", I know they're dangerous and you wanna avoid taking them regularly but they're absolutely perfect for chilling after a night of work

then when I came home I thought "fuck it" and had a diclazepam pellet at like 7:30 (don't know what mg, it's probably on the packet but it's not on the website and I cba checking) and I'm well sleepy now too even though it's only half ten, and it's taking fucking ages to type this post even though I'm a well fast typer usually and my work is typing. I have also drank three cans of weak bitter (Boddingtons, 3.5% although I think Americans do the beer percentage thing differently).

I was thinking at work that the anti-anxiety effects of benzos would be nice first thing in the morning before you go to work, but even today when I was talking to the company directors at like 4pm ages after I'd taken the second Flubromazepan that I felt a bit zonked out. But I could focus doing my job of typing and I don't think I was less productive. I just felt like I had to actively pay attention when someone was having a slightly intellectual conversation with me or asking me to do a complicated task. Also I wobbled a bit when I walked. Now that I have taken the diclazepam and am feeling the peak effects I am thinking it's probably not the smartest idea to take them in the morning for a chilled work day. I am too zonked out and shit is confusing.

I have far more etizolams than the two I have attempted thus far but I would suggest the effects are pretty much identical. To etizolam, also.

I have an awful lot of benzos and they do feel like the kind of thing I'd like taking regularly, not that they're some super drug but that they're nice and chilling. But I can't obv do so because that would be stupid and might start to have effects on my real life. Crazy they used to give people this shit for anxiety disorders, it really mongs you.

Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 18:36:01 Reply

My buddy had these prescribed anti-depressants that we're convinced are essentially E's, make you act and feel exactly the same just without the strange feeling of loving everything. At least in my experience.

I've had a few on a work night before with alcohol and had the same comedown as I did with MDMA before, which made the work day seriously weird. Couldn't concentrate on anything and chatted a load of shit to customers, which they and my colleagues both noticed. Though the day before I'd gone home early for personal reasons so they figured it was something to do with that, which got me off the hook.

Thing with the AD's is that they stop you sleeping because you're completely wired, so no sleep plus general comedown effects are a pretty fucked up mix, especially when you have to work.

I've only gotten stoned during work hours once when my buddy came in and I met him at lunch and had a couple bongs. Luckily for me that was before I was taking calls with customers because all I managed to do was stare at my hands for the last half an hour and then ignored literally everything anybody said to me without meaning to.

I do try and keep the two things separate but there's just something so tempting about trying to work whilst feeling the effects of drugs.

Anybody else had any experience with drugs at work or school?

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 22:10:34 Reply

At 5/7/14 01:21 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 5/1/14 07:34 PM, Earfetish wrote: gonna buy the following legal highs:
-methoxphenedine (like ketamine / dxm)
-bk-2cb (like 2cb, which is apparently like acid mixed with mdma)
- and some novel benzos
wooop they arrived to

Never been big on research chems, or chems of any kind, but I occassionally buy natural herbs and plants from ethnobotanical sites. My favorite being Peruvian Torch.

I want to try an Ayahuasca ritual sometime, tho. Thinking of incorporating it with my Norse/Pagan rituals to see if I can induce a religious experience. I'd settle for some shrooms, though. That'd probably be a funner experience. Ayahuasca is a bit intense from what I've been told. Either way, I'll probably do something over this summer.

Eventually, tho, I'm justt gonna stick to weed. Don't want to kill too many braincells before the age of 30, lol.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 22:12:48 Reply

Any suggestions on how to get cheapest prices for smoking instruments/papers? I like to buy my papers in bulk, and it'd be cool if I could buy a ton at a cheap price. Hate it when I run out.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-08 22:25:59 Reply

At 5/8/14 10:12 PM, WallofYawn wrote: Any suggestions on how to get cheapest prices for smoking instruments/papers? I like to buy my papers in bulk, and it'd be cool if I could buy a ton at a cheap price. Hate it when I run out.

Hope we're allowed to share sites/suggestions. Dunno if that's against rules. Hope its okay to ask.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-09 04:36:40 Reply

At 5/8/14 10:10 PM, WallofYawn wrote: Never been big on research chems, or chems of any kind, but I occassionally buy natural herbs and plants from ethnobotanical sites. My favorite being Peruvian Torch.

I love the mescaline, me, it's a shame I can't find any legal alternatives. Baby wood rose makes me throw up.

I want to try an Ayahuasca ritual sometime, tho. Thinking of incorporating it with my Norse/Pagan rituals to see if I can induce a religious experience. I'd settle for some shrooms, though. That'd probably be a funner experience. Ayahuasca is a bit intense from what I've been told. Either way, I'll probably do something over this summer.

love to do Ayahuasca once, I attempted to brew it up in my university kitchen but I had no effects :(
when I'm rich I'll go to the jungle to do it

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-09 11:12:10 Reply

At 5/9/14 04:36 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 5/8/14 10:10 PM, WallofYawn wrote: Never been big on research chems, or chems of any kind, but I occassionally buy natural herbs and plants from ethnobotanical sites. My favorite being Peruvian Torch.
I love the mescaline, me, it's a shame I can't find any legal alternatives. Baby wood rose makes me throw up.

Baby Woodrose actually contains LSA, not mescaline. Peyote contains the highest concentration of mescaline per volume. Closest one to peyote in dosage is Peruvian Torch. I can't tell you where to find it, but lets just say it involves using the internet and it's not very difficult at all to find. Best method is to go for the "ground incense" or "extract" rather than the whole cactus.(unless you like spending a lot of time skinning and decoring the darn thing) They're worth growing though, if you want the most potent and consistent supply of them, and they're legal because they're often used as decoration.

love to do Ayahuasca once, I attempted to brew it up in my university kitchen but I had no effects :(
when I'm rich I'll go to the jungle to do it

Probably not right dosage/not all ingredients. It should work if you use the right amount of water/ingredients. Check Erowid for instructions. Best bet is to use the exact ratios the tribesmen use in South America. Erowid is full of wealth of info on various substances, all for the purpose of educating and preventing overdoses and misuse. Quite handy lil site. :)

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-09 11:17:20 Reply

oh and FYI: LSA high is not all that fun. It causes vaso-constriction and there's slight delirium and dream-like qualities which are absent from LSD, due to synthesis. You can actually kill yourself if you take too much, because it will cut off circulation in your body. It also causes stomach pains and intense nausea in some people.

Cactus, on the other hand, you try to down without tasting it at all. 30 min. later you have un-yielding urge to vomit. Then you vomit(in this case, its actually a good thing) and afterward you no longer feel sick and you just feel very energetic and fuzzy and time slows and you start seeing faces in inanimate objects, things vibrating, intense closed-eye visuals, artistic expressions and abstract ideas and concepts, spiritual thinking, etc. Not as colorful as shrooms or acid, though, but the trip is like...you're totally aware all the time. Makes bad trips almost impossible to have, even if you're not completely comfortable.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-10 10:18:53 Reply

I know lsa and mescaline aren't the same thing, just people take them for the same kind of effects

that Methoxphenidine was the shit, dissociated the hell out of me and I didn't die

I was also reckless, got drunk, came home sleepy but wanted to take the dissociative, chopped a small bit of the Methiopropamine up that they accidentally sent me, put it up my nose, then bombed roughly 100mg of the methoxphenidine and did some freelance work, was really easy to work even though I was wasted cos of the speedy high

started getting heavy dissociation, my gf also took it, she watched Rocky Horror Picture Show and I listened to some tunes upstairs, had a second circa 100mg bomb later on

like most dissociatives I don't really remember shit about what happened but I knew I enjoyed it immensely, really does exactly what you want it to do, not to say I particularly know what I want to get out of disssociatives but I got what I wanted anyway, very sedate and distant from myself, music was all-encompassing

HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-10 10:55:58 Reply

At 5/9/14 09:09 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Everyone should try salvia once hahaa

Fuck you and fuck salvia that shit was waste of money and time. Would have preferred to get acid

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-10 11:00:06 Reply

When I went downstairs and saw the bong on the floor it reminded me that just before I entered one of my serious dissociative episodes last night, just when I felt it coming on, I hit some salvia and it sent me way beyond the netherworlds

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-10 12:08:13 Reply

I railed another small amount of the methamphetamine analog they accidentally gave me this morning with the idea that it would help me do household chores and freelance work, was right about the former but too easily distracted to do the latter

will try to get on it

xXCali4lifeXx
xXCali4lifeXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-13 22:06:12 Reply

Shrooms...

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-13 23:43:53 Reply

So I scored 15mg hydrocodone. It's been years since I've done any opiates other than tram. I remember that hydro made me feel like shit and puke, but hopefully that doesn't happen again. I know it's not all opiates that make me feel shitty, cause H was great. I'm gonna try and find some DPH and scrape a big ball of resin, since I polished off my bud earlier. I'm somewhat excited, but I hope this doesn't end in me vomiting and passing out with a massive headache again.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-14 02:45:10 Reply

Took the hydros like 2 hours ago with some resin to settle my stomach. Feeling pretty good, although itchy as fuck despite antihistamines. Might throw a beer or two into the mix in a bit once I've peaked and I'm confident my stomach can handle it. I'm not nodding, but I feel pretty chill right now.

BBS Signature
Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-14 12:14:59 Reply

At 5/13/14 11:43 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I remember that hydro made me feel like shit and puke, but hopefully that doesn't happen again.

because you're doing something that is the stronger then oxy, which as you mentioned makes you itchy warm fuzzy and nodd off into la-la land, puking just means you took too much. If a few Percocet's can make a person with no tolerance nauseous then something as strong as oxy and morphine can wreck you ofc. its given to people after car crashes so they feel good ! car crashes!

it is considered pharmaceutical grade happiness/heroin and one of the best cleanest opiates you can do, so god damn lucky find
Regardless, drugs are bad mmmkkkaay

At 5/10/14 12:08 PM, Earfetish wrote: I railed another small amount of the methamphetamine analog they accidentally gave me this morning with the idea that it would help me do household chores and freelance work

lol this's comical like some Chappelle skit
I took the meth at 4:00pm, see?
Walked the dog, cleaned the house, did the chores, complete the freelance work-
looked at the clock, 4:07pm, fuck, what are these companies sending me?!?

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-15 22:47:02 Reply

20mg more of delicious hydro tonight. I like hydro, I really do, but I just wish I had some nug. I don't really know anyone who'd trade me a sack for em anymore though (that and everyone was dry anyway, hence getting hydros instead), so this'll have to do. Opiates are fun, but weed will always be my life blood. Eh, whatever, I'm sure I won't really give a shit in a few hours when I down these bitches.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-19 23:07:45 Reply

So I felt terrible since I woke up. Puked multiple times, the shits, bedridden with headache and nausea. Eventually though I managed to get up to smoke a bowl. After that I felt pretty much fine, and I've been fine ever since. Gotta love the medicinal properties of bud.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-20 05:36:37 Reply

Bk2cb - 100mg

- very nice

started off as a smooth mdma high, then transferred to a shroom high, very chilling, music made a lot better, not much of a mindfuck

made me horny, had great sex (imo)

lovely drug, couldn't believe it lasted so long

totally exhausted me the following day tho

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-25 12:16:53 Reply

had the Methoxphenidine sober-ish last night

took it at like 9pm / 10pm, three approximately 80mg wraps orally (I need to buy a chemical scale really)

started to float away and feel a little strange, went upstairs and lay on the bed listening to music, had these dark CEVs and really enjoyed myself

thought about a lot of introspective stuff, been bickering with the missus recently and went downstairs to apologise and try to explain things, she was like "talk to me when you're sober" and didn't want to cuddle :( (but she was sober)

lot of amnesia, certainly a very confusing experience, very introspective though

not so much of the floaty-head I-am-a-giant feeling you get from Ketamine but still felt like I was leaving my body, I would probably need to be more experienced with dissociatives to be able to truly tell you what makes this stuff different to ketamine / dxm but I am not, but it was certainly different

thought I wanted to go to sleep at about 2 or 3 am but I couldn't drop off, listened to music in bed with headphones next to gf (can't stop me cuddling you when you're sleeping, bitch!), then went downstairs and drank a beer and watched TV briefly, was almost completely down but strangely couldn't drop off, couldn't masturbate either

it's a good drug for a safe environment, I feel fine and dandy now, I've just been approximating doses but I would assume unless you take an obviously-stupid amount you should be fine. Apparently it is less active nasally than orally, according to the internet, which is annoying. Have not attempted it nasally, but taking it orally makes it harder to take 'the right amount' or to safely push it to the limit

it's not as nice as the bk-2cb stuff, but dissociatives aren't nice in that way. I was wondering at the time what the recreational value of this Methoxphenidine or dissociatives in general is, and I still am not too sure tbh. Why do drug users take dissociatives again? But I enjoyed myself, it's not like a great buzzing experience or anything, but if anything, the introspection was interesting

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-05-25 19:27:41 Reply

At 5/25/14 12:16 PM, Earfetish wrote:
it's not as nice as the bk-2cb stuff, but dissociatives aren't nice in that way. I was wondering at the time what the recreational value of this Methoxphenidine or dissociatives in general is, and I still am not too sure tbh. Why do drug users take dissociatives again? But I enjoyed myself, it's not like a great buzzing experience or anything, but if anything, the introspection was interesting

Personally, I take dissociatoves just because it's an interesting experience. Apparently lower dose dissociative highs give a lot of people significant euphoria, but I usually take enough to not really be able to comprehend human emotion, so I don't really know. I think dissociation is very interesting because it's nothing like any other trip. It's makes you question everything you've ever known, cause nothing makes sense and it seems like you were just thrown onto an alien planet. I've only done DXM and dabbled with K and N2O, though, so I haven't experienced a wide range of dissociatives. I definitely couldn't see myself doing them frequently, but I like having a giant mindfuck like that once in a while. Maybe I'll get some DXM in the near future. Haven't had a dissociative trip in well over a year.

BBS Signature