Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-02-17 02:12:46 Reply

At 2/16/14 06:12 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 2/13/14 03:40 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Ah fuck. I was so sober I just burned my hand putting a pizza in the oven. Yeah I know how that sounds, but I get downright :
Your world flips around when you get to where being stoned is the norm and sober is weird. It's like a shift and it's a strange feeling. I didn't stay there for too long. But it throws you out of whack to be sober and then you get high again and it's like "aaahhhh back to normal". It's weird.
What kind were you taking for antidepressants?
I take an SSRI for anxiety. Withdrawal is shit. And the pills taste bad. I usually stay on them though.

Used to take basically every antidepressant under the sun at one point or another. Zoloft, lexapro, cymbalta, wellbutrin. Also took a bunch of other pills, including basically every ADD pill but methamphetamine, and antipsychotics (starting those started a 5 year downward spiral). I lost my personality slowly from the risperidone and got major anxiety/derealization from synthetic cannabinoids. After that I pretty much felt horrible all the time and weed was the only thing that made it better. Finally kicked the pills in June. Feel like I've regained the ability to be happy, but now being sober is always a mix of ups and downs. Sure beats the constant down of being on pills, though, and I've somewhat regained social skills, but nowhere near what they used to be if I'm sober.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-02-18 23:04:56 Reply

Hey guys. I'm not too experienced of a smoker (I've smoked marijuana more than a few times, but nowhere near experienced like most of you guys) and I had a question. Hoping one of you could help me out/figure out what's what.

So basically, I smoked a bowl this morning and was feeling great. Had a blast doing nothing at all, ate some food, then took a nap. I wake up from the nap and I'm not high anymore. I do feel a little foggy (this happens normally, I don't mind it so much) and the day goes by. My hunger is significantly diminished (may just be because I ate a ton of food in a short period of time while high earlier, so). It's snowed a lot outside and so I clear off the cars/shovel a bit, then come back inside.

Fast forward a little while after that and I'm feeling like shit. Sneezing, while also being congested. My throat hurt a little bit, and my post nasal drip was worse than normal. My stomach was unsettled and I felt feverish. I ate a peppermint (my go to with an upset stomach) and I'm feeling a little more normal now.

The question is probably obvious. Could this be caused by the weed? I had smoked some of it on Friday and felt fine, and I've never had anything like this happen to me before. I'm hoping it's just cause I was out in the cold or something, and not the weed.

I know it's a little off topic from what's normally posted here (I lurk in this thread a bit) but I'm all worried about it and was wondering if anybody could help explain, maybe through anecdotes or something.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-02-19 09:25:38 Reply

At 2/18/14 11:04 PM, saltovergray wrote:

Probably has nothing to do with the weed, other than feeling foggy. Only way weed'll make you sick is if it's moldy, in which case it'll cause some horrible wet congestion in your lungs. To me it sounds like you just caught something and it's just a coincidence. On the subject of feeling sick, I took 100mg tramadol last night. I've puked 5 times since then, felt really hot and very itchy. I just took the same dose a few nights ago and even drank without puking, but the histamine response was the same. In any case, it's an ineffective pain reliever and the high isn't worth the side effects. Not gonna take it again.

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-02-20 12:55:43 Reply

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm still feeling iffy a few days later, I'm chalking it up to just a cold. Taking a break from smoking till it passes, anyhow.

At 2/20/14 01:14 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
omg I have post nasal drip too!!! Does anything work to help with it? I was prescribed rhinicort but it seemed like it did nothing so I stopped using it.

A bit off topic, but using a neti pot or sinus cleanse helps in allergy season with post nasal drip, I find. Not a end-all cure, but it does help in the short term.

BBS Signature
Misledin
Misledin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-02-28 00:03:50 Reply

When you're high as an artist you can taste all the colors.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-02-28 13:23:07 Reply

At 2/22/14 04:34 PM, Sensationalism wrote: In negative news, I got phished out of about $20. Shit sucks. Now I know how those people feel.

I got phished out of being a mod. That shit sucked. ;)

At 2/12/14 09:11 AM, JaY11 wrote: feel like i've put anxious feelings/panic whilst smoking behind me now. Got so stoned last night before going on a night out that I could barely function, in a good way. Maybe not quite about ready to use a bong again yet tho.

Sometimes I have to repeat a mantra to myself when I get high and anxiety starts to set in, and it's usually something along the lines of "ride the high". It's when I start rejecting the natural physiological changes in my body: increased heart rate, increased sensation, change in breathing patterns etc. that really starts the negative spiral. I'll feed into questions like "Is this normal? Is my heart beating too fast? Can I breathe?" and things of the same ilk, and honestly, it's all just bullshit. It's why I usually like to do an activity while i'm high, be it driving, playing video games, or something that takes a lot of concentration so I don't give those thoughts the opportunity to even manifest themselves.

On the subject of the gentleman who got sick after getting high, I pose an interesting question to everyone.

How will you ever know the negative side-effects of weed (or any drug, for that matter) if you're high all the time?

It's probably the biggest issue in my life. Whenever my mood is sour, our my body is exhausted, or i've got a cold for a week, I always go back to the same question. Is it the weed? The problem is that I may never know what negative effects weed may be having on my body, because i'm literally high every day. So would these illnesses or states of mental disrepair exist if I wasn't high? It's hard to say. Because i'd have to stop getting high for a solid few months. And that shit'll never happen

JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-02 09:11:33 Reply

had the most bizarre experience last night. Me and a buddy dropped a fair amount of mdma and were out dancing until 5am, we got back home and decided to smoke some weed to calm down (we were still rolling pretty hard) and we both just tripped balls. Like everything looked familiar but unfamiliar at the same time, my short term memory was entirely lost (I was stopping talking mid sentence due to forgetting what the conversation was about), just fuzziness in general. We went for a walk that lasted about 15 minutes but felt like days. When I went to bed I put on my usual sleeping music playlist and was hearing completely different music/sounds to what was actually coming out of my speakers.

it was awful and may have put me off smoking weed whilst rolling altogether, which is a shame because usually its a great way to wind down

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-03 16:25:43 Reply

At 2/28/14 10:17 PM, Sensationalism wrote: And I was always an arrogant dick wondering how the hell people were dumb enough to get phished. Now I feel bad because I actually understand. In my case, I was visiting a website for about a week by going to the link in my bookmarks. Except the link I got and put in my bookmarks was to the fake site where I ended up sending money and losing it.

Yeah I was the same way. I pride myself on my intelligence, and in my case it was 3:00 AM and I was on some sort of weed/pill concoction. The website was www.neVVgrounds.com, which in lower case was a pretty minute detail for someone one drugs to pick up. It's been years now and it really doesn't matter, but it's unfortunate that my ten years on the BBS are remembered mostly for one shitty deal.

Canas you're high erryday?
I'm eating a sucker :)

Mostly everyday, if I have time ;)

I'm a catastrophically busy individual nowadays; working near full time, university full time, girlfriend full time, and I'm being sent with a press badge to Austin's SXSW festival in a week. But whenever i've got a few spare hours, I reach for the bong. Creatively speaking, it helps keep my juices flowing, and that's important.

As far as edibles and drinkables go, I recently indulged in a batch of "Green Dragon" made by a friend. He's a university trained chemist/micro-biologist, and he boiled down a quarter with EverClear (190 proof) into a couple hundred milliliters (what's that in american, 10 ounces or so?). The experience was strange, it tasted faintly like weed/laced water, and the effects weren't noticeable at first. I remember waiting for about an hour before I decided to smoke a blunt with my friends to "help it along", and the rest... well. I was high as fuck. You know that point when you feel "too high" and you can't control anything? Well I was wayyy past that. I was so high I wasn't high at all. It was such a hyper-awareness of reality that I felt almost instantaneously sober, a very strange experience to say the least. (and possibly not worth the trouble)

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-03 16:50:55 Reply

I smoke weed literally err day. The only reason I won't smoke weed is if it is completely impossible for me to get weed. If I'm at home I will clean my pipes and shit and smoke the resin. Might sound gross but it's better than what I used to do when I smoked joints, i.e. build another joint out of the ends in the ashtray. Resin's fine imo, it's a good high.

CreateAndDestroy
CreateAndDestroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-03 17:14:41 Reply

What is best settings for vape

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-04 01:43:47 Reply

This is pretty interesting. Apparently if you have a mixture of 30-50% CO2/ the rest being oxygen, inhaling it will make you trip balls. It's actually pretty safe, but it tricks your body into thinking you're suffocating because your body associates high CO2 levels in your blood with suffocation. You could do this by mixing CO2 canisters and pure O2 in a cracker, like you'd use for nitrous. Apparently extremely scary, but not very harmful. I'd be willing to try it once, but I don't wanna buy a cracker I'll almost never use.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-04 01:48:30 Reply

At 3/3/14 04:50 PM, Earfetish wrote: I smoke weed literally err day. The only reason I won't smoke weed is if it is completely impossible for me to get weed. If I'm at home I will clean my pipes and shit and smoke the resin. Might sound gross but it's better than what I used to do when I smoked joints, i.e. build another joint out of the ends in the ashtray. Resin's fine imo, it's a good high.

A lot of people are like ”eww resin is nasty”, but fuck them, most res doesn't even taste that bad and a fat res ball will get you high as fuck. If you use a grinder, cleaning it with isopropyl to make hash is a great way to get high when you're dry. Gets out all the shit you'd otherwise never be able to scrape out and smoke.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-04 22:01:52 Reply

At 3/4/14 01:48 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: A lot of people are like ”eww resin is nasty”, but fuck them, most res doesn't even taste that bad and a fat res ball will get you high as fuck. If you use a grinder, cleaning it with isopropyl to make hash is a great way to get high when you're dry. Gets out all the shit you'd otherwise never be able to scrape out and smoke.

hahaha had some of my best trips scraping out the rez from every object I ever smoked weed in. Probably terrible for the lungs but hey

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-04 22:53:00 Reply

At 3/4/14 10:46 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Anyone ever have to do a drug test?

I believe my job states anyone could be picked for a random drug test any time. But I've been there a while and it's never happened so I hope that's not something that will be an issue. At any rate I hate it so much. People can go get wasted on alcohol during the weekend and it's no big deal. They come back and do their job during the week. But have some cannabis on your weekend? You are not fit to have a job! Sooo dumb. Anyway, my SO had to take one recently for a new job. It sounds ridiculous. Security is crazy and if you can't pee you can't reschedule. He wasted two hours waiting to be able to go. Thank goodness he didn't have to be anywhere!

Never had a job where i've had to take one personally (only jobs i've ever had are serving and bartending, lucky me). But my mom used to be the admin for her company's drug tests. I remember her telling my when I was 15 that the whole thing was bullshit, you could get shitfaced all you like and nobody would give a fuck, but smoke a J once a month? Fired.

Whats worse was cocaine, shit leaves your system within 3 days. One of the welders that worked for her company used to get fucked on coke all the time and never failed a drug test. Three years later he died of a massive heart attack. Go figure.

And don't worry, I think you're more remembered for being a syrup-guzzling Canadian, and kind of a dick ;P

this is my legacy

I have achieved all I could ever want

A girlfriend full time, you're funny :D

we've lived together for nearly three years, I ain't got time for shit. Haha

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 01:45:57 Reply

Out of curiosity, and since I see the word "trip" used to describe experiences with weed quite a bit, how many of you consider weed primarily a psychedelic?

Weed is always a mixture of effects for me, like I imagine it is for everyone else. The dominant effect is usually the hazy stoned feeling except at low doses. Oddly enough the closest I can get to this feeling with another drug is with nutmeg, which is a deliriant and not a psychedelic. The other effects are contradictory feelings of stimulation and relaxation (which vary a bit depending on the strain etc.) and mild euphoria. You know, happy sleepy hungry. Sometimes I feel like any psychedelic effects I get from weed are exaggerated a bit by the physical effects in combination with a mild delirium and are even more mild than I thought. Sure, it's there, but it's nothing like a "real" psychedelic like shrooms. Hell DXM and salvia are better psychedelics than weed, at least in my experience.

I've now had very profound personal realizations from all three of those drugs. They left me feeling psychologically satisfied and I have no desire to use them on a more regular basis. Weed on the other hand, though it's never failed to give me carnal pleasure, has been entirely useless when it comes to anything like that. I've never gained any insight on my life from smoking weed. I guess you could use it for that but I don't know why it'd be anyone's preference unless it was your end-all experience with psychedelics, but again maybe that's just my opinion. And of course I still like weed, I just see it as only useful for pleasure/getting fucked up.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 15:03:14 Reply

At 3/5/14 01:45 AM, Entice wrote: I've never gained any insight on my life from smoking weed.

Woah.

That's heavy.

I'm a writer and a sociologist, and I've had some of my most profound thoughts through weed. Not only that, but I've managed to write some of my best material (including A+ papers and research projects) while high. To me, it's an inspiration drug that mainly alters my perception. Whatever I would be perceiving normally, while sober, is different than what I would perceive when high. It's not necessarily an "enhancement" for me, per se, but rather equivalent to putting on a pair of glasses, if only you could put glasses on your entire body.

The key here is to remember that everyone is different. Marijuana is classified as a VERY mild hallucinogen (I know people who've experienced this, and in my early years aswell, to some degree), but its effects/affects are truly dependent on the individual. Although there are some common side-effects that are reported, i.e munchies, cottonmouth etc., there are plenty of other symptoms that are only experienced by a small minority i.e "tingliness".

I don't want to say I pity you for not being able to feel the same way about weed that I do, pity isn't the right word, but I'm certainly bummed that you don't experience any spiritual/physical/mental epiphanies from weed alone.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 15:55:01 Reply

At 3/5/14 03:03 PM, Canas wrote: The key here is to remember that everyone is different. Marijuana is classified as a VERY mild hallucinogen (I know people who've experienced this, and in my early years aswell, to some degree), but its effects/affects are truly dependent on the individual. Although there are some common side-effects that are reported, i.e munchies, cottonmouth etc., there are plenty of other symptoms that are only experienced by a small minority i.e "tingliness".

Agreed, and I don't think it's very fair to compare it to those other drugs in the first place, but I felt like we should when we're talking about using them for their hallucinogenic properties specifically.

My perspective does change when I'm high. I feel like I'm better at playing video games for example, and I tend to have odd thoughts. I'd say that generally my thoughts and actions are more straightforward and in line with what I really want in the moment. Like when I'm high I don't have to take a lot of time to consider what I'm going to eat, I go straight for what I want. When I'm very stoned there are a few visual effects (haziness, distortion). Music can be enhanced as well.

What doesn't happen though, is I don't feel the urge to do any work. I just get lazy. I spend most of the time that I'm high just eating, watching TV, playing video games, etc. When I took shrooms, the movie that was on in my friend's room was actually a bit unsettling and distracting. I felt like I should be doing something constructive so I sat there in thought until I came to the conclusion that I was looking for and why the message of the movie bothered me so much. I took DXM yesterday and after I was done listening to music (was nice in the comeup, but became oddly quiet and tinny once I peaked) wrote a four page letter about what I'd hypothetically say to my loved ones if I was to die. Ironically, this helped me get to the root of why I feel the need to use drugs in the first place. I also admitted a few things to myself that I could never have admitted otherwise. Pretty heavy stuff.

About thirty minutes after I came down, I smoked a few bowls. All I did was buy a bunch of snacks from the vending machine. I lied down in bed, and suddenly started to feel like I was tripping again. This made sense because I dosed again right after I peaked and I'd just smoked some good bud. The visuals in the dark were pretty awesome but I ended up just jacking off and falling asleep because I was stoned and tired.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 16:51:54 Reply

At 3/5/14 01:45 AM, Entice wrote: Out of curiosity, and since I see the word "trip" used to describe experiences with weed quite a bit, how many of you consider weed primarily a psychedelic?

I probably wouldn't. I used to actually ”trip” when I was new to it and would take a blunt to the dome. Like I'd be hearing shit, things would look brighter, and I couldn't pull off acting sober at all. Eventually though all that went away once I started blazing on the regular. Now it's more like being lazy and simultaneously alert as fuck, and just generally feeling good, but not really trippy anymore. Now I've actually done some serious hallucinogens that dwarf weed in intensity, so I have a different definition of tripping than I used to.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 16:55:35 Reply

I wrote a massive long post and my PC crashed (yeh I use a desktop PC) so fuck that

long story short, yeah it does give me 'revelations', usually 'stop being pissed off'. I used to smoke too much and get too high, now I just get moderately stoned, and when I got too high I would have revelations but they would be confused nonsense, not like mushrooms or acid. Synthetics apparently give you this effect.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 18:23:53 Reply

At 3/5/14 04:55 PM, Earfetish wrote: I wrote a massive long post and my PC crashed (yeh I use a desktop PC) so fuck that

long story short, yeah it does give me 'revelations', usually 'stop being pissed off'. I used to smoke too much and get too high, now I just get moderately stoned, and when I got too high I would have revelations but they would be confused nonsense, not like mushrooms or acid. Synthetics apparently give you this effect.

Haha the "stop being pissed off" is probably the main reason I smoke in the first place. Sorry about your computer crashing, you should probably pack a bowl and stop being upset about it ;)

On the subject of laziness, I'm usually quite the opposite when I smoke weed but I suppose that has more to do with how I was "raised". When I first started smoking, my friend and I would make a conscious effort to do things, be it something menial like grocery shopping or going to the DMV, or something artististic like drawing. So I just got used to being productive and being high. Being counterproductive just doesn't work for me

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-05 18:31:49 Reply

At 3/5/14 06:23 PM, Canas wrote: Haha the "stop being pissed off" is probably the main reason I smoke in the first place. Sorry about your computer crashing, you should probably pack a bowl and stop being upset about it ;)

That is exactly what I did while it was rebooting. :)

On the subject of laziness, I'm usually quite the opposite when I smoke weed but I suppose that has more to do with how I was "raised". When I first started smoking, my friend and I would make a conscious effort to do things, be it something menial like grocery shopping or going to the DMV, or something artististic like drawing. So I just got used to being productive and being high. Being counterproductive just doesn't work for me

I used to be lazy when stoned but I'm just such a busy man nowadays there's no time to be lazy while stoned. I wrote in my lost post that weed makes me way more creative when I'm writing (website copy, blog posts etc for my job), but when I'm drunk, the content I write is fucking awesome and it flows off the keyboard so easily. Unfortunately. Alcohol is such a mixed bag as far as drugs go and I consume it too often.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-06 15:09:25 Reply

At 3/5/14 06:31 PM, Earfetish wrote: but when I'm drunk, the content I write is fucking awesome and it flows off the keyboard so easily. Unfortunately. Alcohol is such a mixed bag as far as drugs go and I consume it too often.

I think it was F. Scott Fitzgerald who wrote something of the like "everything I ever wrote sober was shit". Not a direct quote, but the meaning is still the same.

Alcohol is definitely a mixed bag though, I think if anything that 'lowering of inhibitions' bit would result in smoother flow; you're not entirely worried about the structure and coherency, and your thoughts are more free etc. I assume Fitzgerald never edited while drunk, however...

I'm actually heading on a writing assignment on Monday. I'm flying to Austin, TX to cover the SXSW festival, and i'm quite nervous about the whole thing. Going from Canada to the US, i'm obviouly not shoving any weed up my anus, but I'll have to find some green down there or risk certain insanity. Plus there will be shitloads of free liquor, which will probably aid in the whole networking business.

At any rate, it's tough to fly to a new city by yourself and try and meet people.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-06 19:43:38 Reply

At 3/6/14 03:09 PM, Canas wrote: I'm actually heading on a writing assignment on Monday. I'm flying to Austin, TX to cover the SXSW festival, and i'm quite nervous about the whole thing. Going from Canada to the US, i'm obviouly not shoving any weed up my anus, but I'll have to find some green down there or risk certain insanity. Plus there will be shitloads of free liquor, which will probably aid in the whole networking business.

Cool, I'm from Georgetown (about 30 minutes outside of Austin). Going back next week for spring break.
Wouldn't think it'd be too hard to find weed at SXSW lol

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-08 08:37:49 Reply

At 3/8/14 04:09 AM, Addict wrote: would you guys recommend me selling prescription medication @ school?

i think i could do it as long as it is a very low-scale operation. i'm selling anti anxiety medication $10 per pill. it's profitable as long as i sell to the right people that i have a decent level of trust with.

$10 a pill? No benzo is worth that much, period. If you can find people ignorant enough to buy it though, go for it. Standard price is $3 - 5/2mg of xanax or klonopin or 10mg valium. Ativan is worth less and usually not even wanted. Your best bet for selling benzos for terrible prices is to sell to desperate junkies. They'll reluctantly fork over the money just to make the opiates go a bit further or sleep during withdrawal.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-09 17:24:06 Reply

Huh, I took the other half of my bottle of Robitussin (about 200mg DXM) and nothing happened. I even smoked about two hours later and it didn't help kick off the effects at all. No dilated pupils, robowalk, euphoria, nothing. I lit my hair on fire trying to take a hit though, lol.

I'll wait two weeks for my body to rest and then take 300.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-09 19:59:26 Reply

At 3/8/14 04:09 AM, Addict wrote: TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DRUG DEALING SKILLS, NEWGROUNDS.

When I was slangin, I once sold an ounce of weed to a high school supervisor in the 7-Eleven parking lot.

That same teacher was later arrested for allegedly fucking a student.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-10 07:31:32 Reply

At 3/9/14 05:24 PM, Entice wrote: Huh, I took the other half of my bottle of Robitussin (about 200mg DXM) and nothing happened. I even smoked about two hours later and it didn't help kick off the effects at all. No dilated pupils, robowalk, euphoria, nothing. I lit my hair on fire trying to take a hit though, lol.

I'll wait two weeks for my body to rest and then take 300.

DXM tolerance lasts a lot longer than 2 weeks. Takes months to get to baseline. You shouldn't have a tolerance though if you haven't been doing an assload frequently. Next time you dose, take 50-100mg DPH, and like 2 hours before you dose drink a few cups of white grapefruit juice. Should potentiate your trip immensely.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-12 11:40:35 Reply

At 3/10/14 07:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: DXM tolerance lasts a lot longer than 2 weeks. Takes months to get to baseline. You shouldn't have a tolerance though if you haven't been doing an assload frequently. Next time you dose, take 50-100mg DPH, and like 2 hours before you dose drink a few cups of white grapefruit juice. Should potentiate your trip immensely.

I don't think I have a tolerance but I know it's hard on your body so I want to space it out. My chest hurt and my heart rate wouldn't go down again the next day so I'm debating over whether doing it again is even worth it at all.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-13 04:32:11 Reply

On an unrelated note I was a few steps away from a drunk driver smashing into a crowd of people and killing two

there's no high quite like adrenaline my friends

well... maybe pure adrenochrome

The Stoner's Club

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-03-20 03:47:35 Reply

Ya know, I've always heard that tramadol is shit but I just took 350mg over about three hours and god damn this is good
First time I've really gotten off on opiates. Was sitting here listening to music a few minutes ago and daydreaming and it was unreal, could barely keep my eyes open.

Def. not something I want to get into but hey, it was free and I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon. But opiates sure are a nice treat cause I've never felt fucking pleasure like this