New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-23 19:38:47 Reply

Just got back from Michigan with some dispensary buds. Pic related, I've been high off my ass all day.

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-24 16:17:34 Reply

So I got my hands on Microdot the other day, $20 a hit which I think is a bit pricy.
Anyway, I took two dubs, sat in front of my TV and chilled out.

I've taken LSD a few times before, but this... This was fucking wonderful. Totally worth the $40. It made music so great, the music was splashing out of my headphones and fucking my eardrums. But what I liked the most about it was the simple fact that I could sit outside staring at trees for hours and be absolutely entertained. The onset lasted for a good fourteen hours before I finally started to come down and I went to bed.

I felt very slow and run-down the next day, though.
Oh, and I tried watching Across the Universe, and man... LSD or no LSD that movie is annoying as fuck 0/10 fuck the beatles for that awful piece of shit.

All in all, I've almost forgotten how fun LSD is. I'm going to start dropping it quite a bit more.
Oh and I might be doing a legit Ayahuasca next week.
Those of you who don't know what Ayahuasca is, it's a trippy ceremony.
Harmine compounds are of beta-carboline origin. The three most studied beta-carboline compounds found in the B. caapi vine are harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine. Harmine and harmaline are selective and reversible inhibitors of MAO-A, while tetrahydroharmine is a weak serotonin uptake inhibitor.[6] This inhibition of MAO-A allows DMT to diffuse unmetabolized past the membranes in the stomach and small intestine and eventually get through the bloodâEU"brain barrier (which, by itself, requires no MAO-A inhibition) to activate receptor sites in the brain. Without RIMAs or the MAOI of MAO-A, DMT would be oxidised (and thus; rendered biologically inactive) by monoamine oxidase enzymes in the digestive tract.[7]

Individual polymorphisms in the cytochrome P450-2D6 enzyme affect the ability of individuals to metabolize harmine.[8] Some natural tolerance to habitual use of ayahuasca (roughly once weekly) may develop through upregulation of the serotonergic system.[6][9] A phase 1 pharmacokinetic study on ayahuasca (as Hoasca) with 15 volunteers was conducted in 1993, during the Hoasca Project.[6] A review of the Hoasca Project has been published.[10]

It costs like $300 for the DMT, though.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-25 22:55:50 Reply

At 7/18/12 08:07 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 7/18/12 12:11 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I got a shitload of resin out of my pieces and smoked it all. Then, I got 4 nicks for 20 bucks. That's what's great about getting weed in Newburgh. 100 bucks for a freaking ounce.
good job you got an average deal

Everybody else seems to think otherwise.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 00:31:40 Reply

So, I smoked DMT for the first time today. It was fucking awesome.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 05:20:29 Reply

At 7/27/12 12:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: So, I smoked DMT for the first time today. It was fucking awesome.

Oh dude, try explaining that shit.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 13:12:31 Reply

At 7/27/12 05:20 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 7/27/12 12:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: So, I smoked DMT for the first time today. It was fucking awesome.
Oh dude, try explaining that shit.

Well, we didn't have a crack pipe, so we put some in a chillum and covered it with bud. After I took the first rip, I was high as shit within seconds. It really surprisingly similar to mushrooms, but more intense. Heavy CEVs, patrerns, distortions, and everything seemed far away. The effects are very short-lived, though. It starts to come down after about 5 minutes, and by 30 you're back to being 100% sober.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 13:21:15 Reply

At 7/25/12 10:55 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7/18/12 08:07 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 7/18/12 12:11 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I got a shitload of resin out of my pieces and smoked it all. Then, I got 4 nicks for 20 bucks. That's what's great about getting weed in Newburgh. 100 bucks for a freaking ounce.
good job you got an average deal
Everybody else seems to think otherwise.

if you mean everybody as in people in this club, then I disagree. if you mean everybody as in the people in your area then yeah, they're probably used to buying an averagely priced bag and considering it a deal as well.

"4 nicks for 20 bucks" is the normal price, because that's 20 for a dub. and 100 for an ounce is pretty common, I wouldn't pay over 120 for an oz

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 14:06:14 Reply

At 7/27/12 01:21 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: if you mean everybody as in people in this club, then I disagree.

Actually, I should have clarified. I meant people not in my area. I've mentioned it in forums before and some people are surprised. So, I started thinking I was lucky.

At 7/27/12 01:21 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: "4 nicks for 20 bucks" is the normal price, because that's 20 for a dub.

I agree. That's how regular shit should always be, but around my town, it's all haze and other high grade stuff that they always ask 20 bucks for a nick. So, it's great whenever I'm able to get stuff from Newburgh. lower quality, but much more in quantity.

sig by JaY11

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 14:13:08 Reply

I would kill for 100 an oz. Around here, you're lucky if you can get a quarter oz for 100 bucks. It's at least 300 to buy an ounce.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 14:55:07 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:13 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I would kill for 100 an oz. Around here, you're lucky if you can get a quarter oz for 100 bucks. It's at least 300 to buy an ounce.

I could buy a oz for $100 but it would be fucking shite, I usually pay $160 for 8/10 quality shit.
LSD costs $15 a fucking hit though not to impressed with that shit.

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-30 13:57:23 Reply

why the fuck does oxycodone euphoria last either thirty minutes or three hours

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-01 02:17:03 Reply

guis im so bored and i dont have any drugs

i have a single cigarette left

wat do i do with myself?

BBS Signature
SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-01 04:42:56 Reply

At 8/1/12 02:17 AM, Piggler wrote: guis im so bored and i dont have any drugs

wat do i do with myself?

Ask yourself this: "What would James Holmes do?"

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-02 01:51:54 Reply

At 8/1/12 02:17 AM, Piggler wrote: guis im so bored and i dont have any drugs

wat do i do with myself?

Find a way to get more drugs.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-02 21:54:17 Reply

At 7/27/12 02:06 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: it's all haze and other high grade stuff that they always ask 20 bucks for a nick.

that's just silly. so they're asking 40/g? that's the most outrageous price I've ever heard

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-02 23:03:40 Reply

At 8/2/12 09:54 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 7/27/12 02:06 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: it's all haze and other high grade stuff that they always ask 20 bucks for a nick.
that's just silly. so they're asking 40/g? that's the most outrageous price I've ever heard

Yeah, I usually don't get it, but it is always strong shit. I just got a quarter (well, five nicks) from Newburgh today for 25. I think I'll be good for a while. Then again, I haven't gotten really stoned in a long time. I might do that. I usually stop at a certain point and think "This is fine".

sig by JaY11

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 11:48:52 Reply

also all of you talking about getting ounces, an ounce in my area costs about £140 ($220), and it's mediocre weed

so don't complain

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 13:08:58 Reply

At 8/3/12 11:48 AM, Dromedary wrote: also all of you talking about getting ounces, an ounce in my area costs about Ã'£140 ($220), and it's mediocre weed

so don't complain

I guarantee all these prices everyone is talking about is just the price they're stuck with. I find it hard to believe that everyone in your area pays $220 for an oz, and if they are indeed paying that much then they seem like a bunch of chumps

BBS Signature
Wanion
Wanion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 13:12:35 Reply

I live in Colorado, and I'm very much proud of the weed here. Ask anyone who's visited or lives here and they'll say it's the best on Earth. On average its 25-30 for an 8th, hundred for a half ounce (you can sometimes even get an ounce for 100 at dispensaries). Legally if you have your card you can hold up to 2 ounces at any given time. Damn I love this state.

I like making movies, music, and smoking weed. Call me crazy.
Video Production Club Create, Share, Discuss with fellow NG video enthusiasts!

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 15:30:15 Reply

I'm on 50mg of Vyvanse. I also have 20mg of Hydrocodone. Should I do a pharmball y/n?

I'm debating it because it's just 50mg of vyvanse, which is just enough to get a nice buzz, and I'm afraid the Hydrocodone may overpower the amphetamine which I don't want to happen. But I took it like two hours ago so I'm not even near halfway through the high, I guess I have a lot of time to debate it. I'll probably end up taking the hydrocodone on the comedown, but idk.

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 18:20:04 Reply

I decided to take the Hydrocodone a few hours ago and it was nice but underwhelming. I could hardly feel the Hydrocodone euphoria because the D-amp euphoria was overpowering it most of the time. Not to mean that I couldn't feel a bit of it though, that warming your bones sensation was definitely there. That was pretty much the only prominent thing, but I still enjoyed it and thought they synergized quite well. I'm back down to just stimulation now, about an hour and forty minutes after taking the Hydrocodone. It seems like it worn off faster than usual when taken by itself though that may just be coincidence, but I am still feeling the afterglow of it quite decently.

All in all 7.5/10 will do again

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 19:15:31 Reply

Anybody live in Cali and willing to hook a brother up?

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-03 20:09:07 Reply

At 8/3/12 07:15 PM, Canas wrote: Anybody live in Cali and willing to hook a brother up?

nope

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-04 16:03:22 Reply

At 8/3/12 01:08 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 8/3/12 11:48 AM, Dromedary wrote: also all of you talking about getting ounces, an ounce in my area costs about Ãf'Ã'£140 ($220), and it's mediocre weed

so don't complain
I guarantee all these prices everyone is talking about is just the price they're stuck with. I find it hard to believe that everyone in your area pays $220 for an oz, and if they are indeed paying that much then they seem like a bunch of chumps

honestly, any amount of weed above £20's worth is fucking hard to get hold of here, it's like gold dust or some shit. and i agree that anyone who would shell out for an ounce for that price is dumb.

smoked my first blunt yesterday. i never want to put tobacco with weed ever again

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-04 20:32:26 Reply

At 8/4/12 04:03 PM, Dromedary wrote: smoked my first blunt yesterday. i never want to put tobacco with weed ever again

yeah blunts are my least-preferred method of smoking, I agree wholeheartedly on not mixing the two

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-06 14:50:17 Reply

I got fired from my job. I don't have any regrets except that I got fired right before I got to use my paid time off.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-07 19:48:32 Reply

At 8/4/12 04:03 PM, Dromedary wrote: smoked my first blunt yesterday. i never want to put tobacco with weed ever again

Blunts are my favorite way of smoking weed. I just can't roll because I have a problem with shaking just like my father and his father. I have a blunt in my pocket right now that I plan to smoke later.

sig by JaY11

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-10 03:25:21 Reply

Went five days without smoking, finally broke that streak by smoking two fat blunts. Feels good to be back.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-11 02:55:02 Reply

how am i still awake at 2am and how am i still stimulated this is p. awesome but i swear to fuck if i end up staying awake all night i'm going to flip shit trying to go to sleep with the sun blasting through the windows is annoying as fuck

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-08-11 06:51:18 Reply

BouncingBearBotanicals still exists. But they don't sell salvia anymore, though they are nice enough to direct you to a site that does. Kinda sad, that's where I got mine from back in the day lol.
Been looking at peyote buttons lately. Seems like it'd be a pleasant thing to try.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature