New Topic Respond to this Topic
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 6th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

So I just added 100mg of Demerol on top of the 50mg of Vyvanse I took about six hours ago. This is my first combination of a stimulant with an opiate, I suspect it will feel pretty fucking good. I just really hope that the Amphetamine is strong enough to not let the Demerol noticeably sedate me, I want the Amp's stimulation and euphoria and just Demerol's euphoria.

Fuck, it'll probably put me to sleep anyway. I can't remember the last time I actually slept, I remember laying in bed for about two or three hours with my eyes open because I wanted to rest my body, but I never actually slipped into sleep unless I got a couple microsleeps that I didn't notice.

Has anyone here ever even done Demerol? I barely ever hear anyone talking about it anywhere, seems like a rare opiate. It's not that great really, but pretty good I guess. It kinda feels like a mixture of 50mg of DPH's sedation and around 15mg of Hydrocodone's euphoria. But if you get JUST the right dosage it's great, otherwise you may end up feeling a bit uncomfortable or sick.

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 6th, 2012 @ 11:41 PM Reply

Exactly what I wanted to happen happened. It kinda feels like the Demerol just reactivated the Dextroamphetamine really, I feel totally stimulated, but the euphoria is a bit different than D-amp by itself, it's like the warm fuzzy feeling from opiates. I prefer stimulant's euphoria over opiate's euphoria, stim euphoria is just so raw and electric. Opiate euphoria is great of course but I don't particularly like slipping in and out of consciousness and stuff.

I need to eat soon. I only had a single slice of pizza today. Yesterday I only had two slices of pizza. I don't remember what I had Monday. It's way too easy to forget you need to eat while you're on stimulants, I'm sure that within a handful of hours the hunger will catch up to me and it will probably hurt like fuck. Gotta remember to eat a lot of shit tomorrow, I weigh like 95 pounds, can't really afford to lose much more weight. Oh yea and shit man over the past seven or so months Amphetamines have really fucked up my teeth. I can tell just by looking in the mirror that I have at least six cavities, I think my front two central incisor teeth are loose, and I'm about 95% sure my gums are receding. My teeth were pretty much perfect before I started using Amps even though I never really brushed them or anything

But whatever stimulants are so fucking GUCCI and I don't give a fuck about anything hahaha i fucking love my life

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 7th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM Reply

Whoa fuck as soon as I started to come down from that D-amp I suddenly felt the demerol again and it feels fucking amazing. The craziest part is that I'm not even sleepy or tired, it feels like just an average afternoon or something. I had no idea opiates soften the crash this much. I came down from one high and then immediately entered another, lmao. Or I don't even know if I've really came down from the Amphetamine yet, because on one hand I still feel mildly stimulated and I'm not sleepy at all but then again I am getting a little hungry and this feeling in my body is definitely opiate euphoria and not stimulant euphoria, but it kinda feels more like a mixture of both pretty much. I suppose this is just what a pharmaceutical speedball usually feels like, it's fucking great.

also I need a cigarette so fucking bad it's been like five hours since I last had one asldfkasjdflakjdflaksdj

4 posts in a row lol
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 7th, 2012 @ 04:16 PM Reply

yert you need to fucking eat. do you live on your own or something?

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 7th, 2012 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 6/7/12 04:16 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: yert you need to fucking eat. do you live on your own or something?

It's kinda hard to eat when you're staying up for days speeding. I can barely eat shit, even on low doses of d-amp.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 7th, 2012 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 6/7/12 05:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 6/7/12 04:16 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: yert you need to fucking eat. do you live on your own or something?
It's kinda hard to eat when you're staying up for days speeding. I can barely eat shit, even on low doses of d-amp.

i'm convinced opiates aren't for kids. i know plenty of people who are off or on pills, none of which weigh less than 125 pounds.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 8th, 2012 @ 01:15 AM Reply

At 6/7/12 05:40 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 6/7/12 05:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
i'm convinced opiates aren't for kids. i know plenty of people who are off or on pills, none of which weigh less than 125 pounds.

Stimulants are what supress hunger, not opiates, although I do tend to eat less while nodding. It's nigh impossible to eat a decent meal while you're spun.

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 10th, 2012 @ 11:23 AM Reply

Damnit, Yert. If you're going to drugs all the time, the least you can do is brush your teeth so you don't look like it.

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 10th, 2012 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 6/10/12 11:23 AM, Piggler wrote: Damnit, Yert. If you're going to do drugs all the time, the least you can do is brush your teeth so you don't look like it.

*fix'd

did anyone else notice that the above post has the only emote on this page?

or is that just me?

i'm high

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 10th, 2012 @ 01:57 PM Reply

At 6/10/12 11:23 AM, Piggler wrote: Damnit, Yert. If you're going to drugs all the time, the least you can do is brush your teeth so you don't look like it.

nigguh do i look like a give a shit about my teeth

acutaly i do give a lot of shits about my teeth

its jsut too late to start caring for them nnow since they're already fucked up

you nknow what i mean?

im fuckni drunk

im fucking fourtnee and living an awesome life fuck yes

so much money so much btiches so young so based

everything is so glorious, i have a perfect life

i have to go vomit

Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 06:28 PM Reply

Hi guys, Israel just developed a type of medical marijuana that won't get you high! http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jLh3LxYTE OLIechlKYLHxi3VDG-A?docId=CNG.60490b622cc956adb6a886ff4c892a b7.861. Yay!

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 01:05 PM Reply

yert, bro you're 14?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 6/14/12 01:05 PM, Dromedary wrote: yert, bro you're 14?

yea

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

ah cool, you seemed older

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 14th, 2012 @ 11:12 PM Reply

Planning on picking up some seriously dank weed/hash from a dispensary tomorrow. Should be a pretty good day.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 6/15/12 12:18 AM, Ilssm wrote: l0l snr fagz u wstng ur lfs lol 'smk wed evrdy' lol lsrs ill tll u wat im hgh on itz clld 'life' fgs lol dumbsses

man u kno i jus wunna smok weed errday and live my life im hi on wutz called mariwuna and i smok it evrday

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 03:16 PM Reply

Gentlemen, I am officially eligible to join this club.

If you know what I mean.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 6/15/12 03:16 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Gentlemen, I am officially eligible to join this club.

If you know what I mean.

no please elaborate

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

At 6/16/12 12:18 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6/15/12 03:16 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Gentlemen, I am officially eligible to join this club.

If you know what I mean.
no please elaborate

agreed, i also do not get your meaning

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 6/16/12 10:33 AM, Dromedary wrote:
At 6/16/12 12:18 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:

If you know what I mean.
no please elaborate
agreed, i also do not get your meaning

Being buzzed, I wouldn't expect you to. I've done my first intake. I'm no longer a smoke virgin. Get it?

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 6/16/12 09:04 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Being buzzed, I wouldn't expect you to. I've done my first intake. I'm no longer a smoke virgin. Get it?

you say, having a buzzcut I wouldn't understand what you say? I perfectly see that you say you got your first intake on your car and did a burnout and made a smoke cloud, good job

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 03:01 AM Reply

At 6/15/12 03:16 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
Being buzzed, I wouldn't expect you to. I've done my first intake. I'm no longer a smoke virgin. Get it?

You should stop. Now. Marijuana is a lethal, highly illegal drug, and it in fact causes brain damage from it's fumes, look at ToastedCupcake and his terribly affected linguistical skills. That kinda typing isn't normal, but on weed it is.

Weed- not even once.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 03:07 PM Reply

At 6/17/12 12:08 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6/16/12 09:04 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Being buzzed, I wouldn't expect you to. I've done my first intake. I'm no longer a smoke virgin. Get it?
you say, having a buzzcut I wouldn't understand what you say? I perfectly see that you say you got your first intake on your car and did a burnout and made a smoke cloud, good job

no i think he was saying that he used a chimney for the first time. like, he in took smoke to the chimney, and smoke was created. congratulations btw

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM Reply

At 6/17/12 12:35 AM, Bees wrote:
At 6/14/12 02:29 PM, Yert wrote:
At 6/14/12 01:05 PM, Dromedary wrote: yert, bro you're 14?
yea
would you stop? no you arent

yes i am

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 6/17/12 03:07 PM, Dromedary wrote: no i think he was saying that he used a chimney for the first time. like, he in took smoke to the chimney, and smoke was created. congratulations btw

Oh, that really is quite the feat. I wonder what type of wood was used? I prefer a nice cherry oak log, they burn well.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 09:17 PM Reply

At 6/17/12 03:01 AM, Rapacity wrote: Weed- not even once.

bahahaha

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 07:31 PM Reply

Fresh from the dispensary.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:55 PM Reply

im nodding hard as fffuuuccckkk oxycodone is a miracle of the universe

it's sucks that i can barely ever get it though and yet there's like an abundance of hydrocodone and demerol. hydrocodone is shit compared to oxy and demerol honestly just feels weird and uncomfortable most of the time, sometimes it's pretty good though.

my bones feel so warm and i have tunnel vision oh god i fucking love it so much stay pinned

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:12 PM Reply

There is no way you can convince me that you're 14, Yert.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 6/22/12 09:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: There is no way you can convince me that you're 14, Yert.

goddammit why does no one believe i'm fourteen

i am fourteen and i seriously don't understand why that's so hard for a lot of people to believe

seriously what is it about me that makes everyone think i'm older than i actually am