Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-23 11:20:09 Reply

At 6/22/12 09:21 PM, Yert wrote:
At 6/22/12 09:12 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: There is no way you can convince me that you're 14, Yert.
goddammit why does no one believe i'm fourteen

Because you don't act 14 and you o drugs all the time.

You're going to have to take a picture.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-23 12:03:30 Reply

At 6/23/12 11:20 AM, Piggler wrote: Because you don't act 14

yes i do

You're going to have to take a picture.

nah i don't want anyone knowing what i look like

w/e i don't really care if people believe me or not

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-23 13:26:27 Reply

At 6/23/12 01:02 PM, daethdrain wrote: BREAKING NEWS people don't believe Yert's age.

yea man that's dumb as fuck

people are accusing me of lying about my age and that makes me kinda angry because i never lie

liars are the worst kind of people

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-23 15:27:15 Reply

goddamn i am opiate raging so hard right now

my stupid fucking mother won't stop walking around the goddamn house making noise and bothering the shit out of me like jesus you STUPID BITCH can't you just sit down for like FIVE FUCKING MINUTES

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-23 15:53:10 Reply

At 6/23/12 03:50 PM, daethdrain wrote: ders nuh wai ure 14

yes i am 14 and you're an idiot for thinking i'm not

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-28 13:49:22 Reply

So I tried some dokha the other day.

I got such a head rush that I puked.

Felt good though, man.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-30 01:56:11 Reply

boy i sure am nodding hard

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-06-30 09:02:33 Reply

just so i'm clear, nodding means to suck dick right?

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
KieranNG
KieranNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-02 09:25:34 Reply

ever get when you're really stoned and pack a big cone and accidently swallow smoke?
shit sucks.

Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-02 14:35:57 Reply

me and my friends were hotboxing a tent, and then adagio for strings by Samuel barber came on. it was literally the most emotional time going, we were all close to tears.

also high as fuck

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-02 22:13:33 Reply

one night me and a group of friends were all drunk and thirsty so we sent a guy to tim horton's for lemonade and chase. when he came back he had a dozen donuts plus all the shit we ordered. he said they were closing and they gave him all the shit for free. it tasted fucking DELICIOUS.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 03:39:57 Reply

At 6/30/12 09:02 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: just so i'm clear, nodding means to suck dick right?

why are you so mean bongwata

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 08:09:58 Reply

me and a friend were on a stoned walk, and we found our way in to a corn maze. we got to the middle (at least i think it was the middle) and then there was some guy there. he said something to us and we bugged out so hard, we crashed through every single wall screaming in terror

good times

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 16:28:23 Reply

My friend smoked me up and I gave him a ride to the smoke shop because he wanted to buy a new bubbler, and the dude working in the shop was like "man, something smells sweet" when he walked by my buddy.

My friend didn't realize until he got back in my car that his bud was in his pocket the whole time we were in the shop

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 18:39:09 Reply

At 7/3/12 03:39 AM, Yert wrote:
At 6/30/12 09:02 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: just so i'm clear, nodding means to suck dick right?
why are you so mean bongwata

i'm a hater bro it's a curse

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-04 00:55:17 Reply

I was riding in my friend's car earlier. As he pulled up to a stop sign, a bird decided to drop a fat shit on me.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-04 12:40:01 Reply

It's not even noon yet and it's already 100 degrees and very humid. Fuck this shit.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-05 11:57:06 Reply

i got the booms

THE BOOOOOOOMS

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-06 00:20:46 Reply

I've been stoned in public many times, but not much in the way of interacting with strangers comes to mind that was particularly funny. I remember a ticket person at a theater looking at me and saying "man, you look blazed as hell." And one time I went to a flea market with two of my friends while we were all high. We saw some guy selling pickles and had free samples. We ate them all and he said "you guys got the munchies, huh?".

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-08 00:48:28 Reply

hydrocodone + alcohol is a fucking amazing combination, i don't even care about the potential liver damage

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-08 02:39:21 Reply

man some of you are fuckin boring

yert snort candy and gunpowder that shit is cash

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-08 09:10:55 Reply

At 7/8/12 02:39 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: man some of you are fuckin boring

yert snort candy and gunpowder that shit is cash

Fuck off.

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-09 05:04:06 Reply

I always get too stoned before trying to find food in public, it's awful. I remember one situation where me and a few friends went into a diner and all ordered chicken fingers. When the waitress got to me I asked for the same thing. She asked me what side I wanted, I said medium. Bamboozled, she repeated the question, and I repeated, louder, because I didn't think she'd heard me, medium. She looked at my friends as if to ask them what the fuck I was on, but they were too busy bursting into fits of giggles to even look back at her. I was sitting there frustrated the whole time because I felt like I was the only person there being remotely sensible, and it wasn't until she had taken our orders and left that my friends described to me exactly what I had been doing wrong.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-10 17:08:56 Reply

Yo dawgs, I ordered 15 grams of dokha, so I decided to get a hitter bat for easy smokin'.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-10 19:19:08 Reply

i hope you guys don't puss out when you're high as fuck and get rolled

i was sitting in my friend's car friday night and someone rolls up and flashes a light in the car. friend rolls down the window, smoke pours out, etc. cop or whatever starts questioning, and my friend seriously sucked up to him so bad i was embarrassed. literally begged to be let off. grown ass man almost 24 years old begging not to get fined or some shit, ugh, it was pathetic.

anyway i just hope you guys dont do this. it turned out to be a security guard, LOL, dumbest waste of my time ever.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-11 04:42:37 Reply

At 7/10/12 07:19 PM, Rallard wrote: i hope you guys don't puss out when you're high as fuck and get rolled

Oh lawd. One time I was smoking with my friend and this freshman bitch, just smoking in her car in the park. There was a man taking pictures not 20 feet from the car and we were already smokin' dat buddha. 5 minutes later this 30 year gang-banger from Chicago just hops into the backseat, introduces himself, and starts asking us if we want to sell weed for him. It was like stranger danger to the fifth power.

After we start smoking some his weed, we see a squad car roll down the hill behind us and at that point I know we're fucked. Before the cop gets to the car, the 30 year old in the back seat scarfs down a gram of his weed. Finally, the cop asks us if we're smoking weed and my friend was liek "ya" and he sees the 30 year old guy in the back seat and asks him to step out of the car. He asks me to step out, too. He frisks me and the older guy, groping my sack about 3 times, then handcuffs me to the guy. He reprimands the older gentleman for hanging out with minors and tells me to stop fucking around because I can be tried as an adult. I had a shit-eating grin on the whole time and he took offense to it.

"You think this is funny, huh? Well, this is serious shit." the officer says to me.

He tells us to sit on the grass -still handcuffed- while he goes and talks to the girls in the car. I'm concerned because my new pipe is still in the car. Luckily, the cop is kind of understanding and lets us all off with a warning (even the gang-banger, because he apparently had a clean record). He uncuffs us and I get back into the car. We laugh about the incident mere seconds after it ends and we drive off to go get high elsewhere.

I was amazed that I was as calm as I was. I was really fucking high the entire time while this was happening.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-11 15:28:18 Reply

At 7/11/12 04:42 AM, Piggler wrote: stuff

Yeah, the weird thing is that my friend and I have been busted for smoking in the car before, but this was like 4 years ago. Back then he gave the cops shit when they questioned him, but this time he was pretty much the exact opposite. It's like he's regressed or something.

Anyway, the day after I blazed with my other friend at the beach and all I can say is god damn. 1 hit of the stuff they get now, from a pipe no less, knocks me into super high mode.

Also: does anyone have experience with vaporized weed? Like, the stuff leftover from a vaporizer, which you can apparently ingest and get high. My friend tried it (by ingesting 12 pills full of vaped weed) and he told me it was the worst trip he ever experienced. Worse than his worse ecstasy trip (which I can vouch for, since we were on the same stuff -- it was awful), worse than his scariest shroom trip, worse than anything he's ever done. He said he felt like he was going blind and felt incredibly off and had to take the day off work.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-13 12:55:14 Reply

At 7/11/12 03:28 PM, Rallard wrote: stuff about friends and vaped weed

I don't think your friend ingested weed.

Went to The Scorpions last concert in the US with my dad last night, burned one on the way and he lit up another one during the show, that was one staaaaanky concert. Great show though, awesome time.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature