New Topic Respond to this Topic
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2012 @ 12:25 AM Reply

At 5/6/12 07:21 PM, Yert wrote: i have a cold but i'm taking 100mg of vyvanse anyway, inb4 my cold gets much worse once i come down

I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW HAHAHAHA

whoa cowboy im so stimulated i totally forgot i even had a cold, i don't feel sick at all!

hmm, does amphetamine weaken your immune system? if so, is that in the short-term or long-term?

Because, my logic is that maybe the amphetamine speeds up my immune system while I'm on it, causing it to quickly rid my body of w/e was making me feel sick. But I remember reading Amphetamine like suppresses your immune system a bit, but I don't remember if that was while you're actually on the amphetamine or afterwards or w/e.

Doesn't really fucking matter either way, the cold was so mild I barely felt sick at all and could easily carry on like normal.

Unrelated, but I estimate I will start to crash at around 3-4am. I don't know though man, sometimes Vyvanse will last me ~10 hours, sometimes as little as ~6 hours. My buddy that I always do amphetamines with always comes down like two or so hours before I do, which fucking sucks because then I'm sitting up stimmed as fuck by myself with no one to talk to. I wonder why, I have really no fucking idea.

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2012 @ 04:16 AM Reply

Oh shit! Time is going by slow as fuck. It seems like time usually goes a bit slower on stimulants, but never this slow. A couple minutes back I saw it was 2:40am, and I just looked again and saw it's 2:45am. I swear to god, it felt like at least 40 minutes had passed. A few hours back when I first came up I noticed this, though it was just a little off back then, it's gotten progressively slower and slower as the hours pass. Crazy shit, dawg.

About an hour ago I hit that point where the euphoria kinda drops off and you're just left with just the stimulation. Still feels good of course, but not as good as it did around three hours or so ago. I think I'm going to drink some coffee here in a minute, I've heard that consuming caffeine can kinda prolong the euphoria from Amps, though there's really no facts behind that claim it's still worth a shot I guess. This is very powerful, didn't expect 100mg of Vyvanse to actually spin me around that much. I guess my tolerance is a lot lower than I thought it was, I seem to have a problem with thinking my tolerance is higher than it actually is...

Dammit, the next time I'll be able to get amphetamines is next Friday, that's too far from now! Maybe it's for the best though, I've already gotten spun twice this weekend. Once Friday, and once again tonight. I usually only use Amphetamine once a week, but since I don't have school tomorrow (or, today, rather) I decided why the fuck not? And we wouldn't want things to get out of hand, now would we? It's already as far out of hand as I'm comfortable with it being, honestly. If it slips any further I think I may take a break from stimulants, maybe a week or two. It's not going to get that far out of hand though, I've totally got it held down, and I mean that.

But yea, next Friday should be fun. I'll probably end up doing the Amphetamine at my friend's house though, like I usually do. To be honest, I'm kinda getting tired of constantly getting spun at the same place every weekend, I'm glad I decided to take some tonight at my own house by myself. It's more free this way, I can fap whenever I want, and just generally do whatever I want without worrying about boring my friend or something. But, I mean, getting stimmed at his house is fun too, and he's fun as fuck to be around while stimmed, it's just that the surroundings of his house are getting kinda old. Plus his mom always seems to ask us to do some shit that I never want to do, ugh.

Music is so amazing to listen to on Dextroamphetamine. Some people say Marijuana is the best drug to listen to music on, some say opiates, some say psychedelics or what the fuckever. But out of all the drugs I've done, I'd definitely say Dextroamphetamine is by far the best to listen to music on. The D-amp makes the music pop, the music makes the D-amp pop, I like my things to pop. But I too often find myself spending literally hours just switching from song to song, looking for the "perfect" one to fit my mood, and not even letting each song play past like 10 fucking seconds. I never seem to find that "perfect" song, and usually just end up leaving a random song running and end up listening to like half of whatever album that song is on, until I decide I want to change the music again. I've found that Metallica's Kill 'Em All album really fits the feeling of stimulation, and so does most of Ride The Lightning. Same with a majority of Megadeth's albums... but really any music I would enjoy while sober I will enjoy like 10x more on stimulants.

I fucking love the feeling of my heart jumping and skipping a beat. I don't know why, I just do. Ooh, and I especially just love the feeling when it's beating so fast I can practically feel it slam against my ribcage, and because of that I lose my breath easily. Most people seem to consider this a negative side effect, but I honestly thinks it just adds to the feeling of being stimulated as fuck. It should probably worry me when my heart skips beats, but it doesn't. Whatever, my heart is still young and healthy (i hope)!

I took the 100mg of Vyvanse about nine hours ago... and I haven't even begun to come down! It's like, I broke my off switch, or something! Nah, but really, Vyvanse always lasts long as fuck for me, usually around nine or ten hours, but for my best friend who I do D-amp with a lot, he comes down like a good two hours or so before me. I have no idea why. My only guess is that he weighs more and has more body fat than me, I have practically no body fat, I weight like 95 pounds and I'm 5'4". And just so you know, I didn't get that skinny from stimulants, I have always been a skinny fucker. No matter what I eat, I like never gain weight or lose weight really. Super fast metabolism I guess, unfortunately it will probably slow down later in my life and I'll end up fat as fuck. Hopefully not though, I fucking love being skinny so much!

It's 3:15am, I've spent about thirty minutes writing this post because I keep getting distracted, I'm sitting in my room tapping my fingers to the beat of this Wu-Tang Clan track and enjoying this feeling of stimulation, trying to ignore the pain in my fingers I got about an hour ago from typing a fuck lot.

Why did I make this post again? I fucking forgot, I'm going to post it anyway, not much else to do at 3am.

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2012 @ 04:24 AM Reply

i... i really didn't mean to type that much. i'm sorry, everyone, for assaulting your eyeballs with that unnecessarily long post about nothing interesting or important.

please, not in the face ;_;

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2012 @ 05:46 AM Reply

so im not stimulated anymore but i didn't come down and i'm not sleepy

oh lawdy what's happening with my body

im drinking some coffee, i guess im going to do that all throughout today, too late to go to sleep now, gotta keep it pushing

or maybe i'll just tell my mom to take me to the doctor as soon as she wakes up and get my ass a stim script then really get things cracking

nah jk lol

on second though... maybe i am still a little stimulated

vyvanse is weird

for a minute there a while ago i thought i had hyperthermia or some shit, holy fuck i was so hot and sweating

but then i took a walk around my house and now it's all chill

wait a minute, yea, i think i'm still stimulated. i mean, i feel the physical euphoria, in my arms, legs, and solar plexus, but i don't feel the mental sharpness or something... but then again, i'm certainly not NOT feeling it...

amphetamines are fun as fuck. holy shit, the entire experience of it, nothing compares. opiates? nah, the euphoria from opiates aren't even as good as D-amp imo, and i vastly prefer stimulation over opiate's sedation, so the choice there is clear. the only thing i can think of that opiates have over stimulants is that there's no very pronounced comedown and no weird "am i still high or coming down wtf" moments.

people say opiates have ABSOLUTELY no comedown, but what the fuck, they kinda do for me. nothing like d-amp's comedowns of course, but i'm always extremely irritable and angry once i come down from opiates. with d-amp the comedown usually only consists of anxiety, depression, or physical pains, all three of which are never really that bad, i don't understand why people complain about stimulant comedowns. maybe i'm just better at coping with mental/emotional/physical pains than most people, or maybe i'm just lucky. most fucking Amp comedowns are so manageable they're practically negligible, seriously.

so, uh, i guess typing this made me feel kinda stimulated again? certainly feels like it, and certainly looks like it as well from how much i typed. i know it's not much, but i certainly would never write this much while NOT on D-amp. Maybe it's just a placebo... but I don't care if it is, because think about it for a second. If the Amp actually is affecting my body, I will feel stimulated. If the Amp isn't effecting me, but I placebo myself into thinking it is, I will feel stimulated. Get it? Same result, so it doesn't matter. Shit, I'd rather have a placebo pseudo-stimulation thing going than a comedown or sobriety. But there's no way this is a placebo, if it was a placebo I still wouldn't type this much, I mean, a placebo is rarely THAT strong, right?

it's certainly not this coffee i'm drinking, no fucking way it could crank me up like this after just a few sips.

Wait, what the hell, am I seriously wondering why I'm feeling stimulated? It's clearly from the D-amp, I don't seem to know what the hell I'm talking about and I'm just rambling about something because I can.

Haha, my mom's going to wake up soon and be like "what the hell, you're still awake?" then I'm gonna be like "Ye". Then I'm still going to be awake well into the day and she's probably going to ask me if I'm on drugs and I'm going to respond real smooth-like with a "yea son, i've been tweaking all night". Should be p. fun. My mom knows I do drugs, she just doesn't know I do them as often as I do, and she doesn't really seem to give a shit. My dad may give me some shit though, he's like totally anti-drugs now even though he used to be a fucking total speedfreak before I was born. I'm already a total speedfreak too, like father like son right

oh_look_another_long_ass_boring_post_from_yert.jpg

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM Reply

Staying over at my girlfriends the other night and I found half a joint on the side. I asked her where it came from and apparently when we had a smoke about a week ago she stubbed out half to have later and then forgot about it. So had half a joint out of her window. Not a bad find when you not had any for a few days. I remember why I'm going out with her now.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 5/7/12 05:46 AM, Yert wrote: oh_look_another_long_ass_boring_post_from_yert.jpg

dunno bout you guys but i read all of that. it was interesting, like reading someone's diary. good going yert

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

i read every one of yert's posts and i find your sarcasm very offensive

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2012 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 5/8/12 01:14 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: i read every one of yert's posts and i find your sarcasm very offensive

i actually wasn't being sarcastic bro

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

No posts in 3 days? What the fuck? Oh well, about to wake 'n' bake.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

fuck yea im getting some opiates soon so exciteddddd

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2012 @ 07:14 PM Reply

I could be smoking a fat blunt right now if only I weren't watching my niece all day. She's spending the night here. At least my sis will give me some cash for this.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM Reply

man why the fuck can i barely feel 20mg of hydrocodone anymore there's no way my tolerance is this high i only get opiates like once a month

but i took it only about 90 minutes ago so i'm probably still coming up but still wtf

i mean i know 20mg probably won't get you nodding too hard even if you have absolutely no tolerance but i should still feel it more than this i think, like my pupils aren't even constricted and i'm barely itching at all

i think maybe i've become so used to the massive and unsubtle euphoria of amphetamines that it's become difficult for me to appreciate the subtle opiate euphoria but idk

w/e it still feels great stay pinned fuck yea opiates

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2012 @ 11:19 PM Reply

wow this afterglow is actually way more enjoyable and pleasurable than the peak

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 13th, 2012 @ 01:56 PM Reply

It's always confused me as to why nodding is something that people wish to achieve. I used to mess around with opiates and I've seen people nod off, and in all honesty it seems to be more of an embarrassment than something someone would actually want to do.

Why waste the high on sleeping?

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 13th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 5/13/12 01:56 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: It's always confused me as to why nodding is something that people wish to achieve. I used to mess around with opiates and I've seen people nod off, and in all honesty it seems to be more of an embarrassment than something someone would actually want to do.

Why waste the high on sleeping?

you're not actually asleep, you're just not fully conscious. you still feel the euphoria and whatnot, and it tends to feel a lot stronger when you're nodding.

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 06:04 PM Reply

oh my god

oh MY FUCKING GOD

i just got 20mg of oxycodone. oh shit man it's been so long since i last had some delicious OC

AND i'm not going to school tomorrow so that's awesome as well

going to fucking nod my ass off tonight

opiates > everything

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

oh yert you're such a card

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 07:35 PM Reply

so i'm high as fuck already. that was a quick onset, i took the 20mg about ten minutes ago and i'm already feeling the comeup and that nice warmth that opiates give. feels like a comfortable warm blanket under my skin and in my bones, but in a good way.

it's surprising that it's even possible for the human body to feel this good, really. no fucking wonder why this shit is so addictive.

At 5/14/12 06:32 PM, Dromedary wrote: oh yert you're such a card

i guess that's a compliment so thank you

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 08:21 PM Reply

im currently typing this with my eyes closed and my head a bit more than halfway to my desk

feels so fucking good man

i can barely begin to move my arms, it's so amazing, i would do this every single day of my life if i could. i mean holy fuck.

i wish i had a bit more to snort about right now. there's really nothing like bumping a bit more oxycodone near the peak of an orally-taken dose of oxycodone. intensifies it by like 4x and seems like it makes the peak last a lot longer too, like near an hour. fucking amazing, it's kinda sad to think that i probably won't feel this good for a very long time after this.

nodding off to frank ocean and chainsmoking cigarettes. i can't imagine anything better.

The Stoner's Club

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 08:48 PM Reply

sometimes when i'm nodding really hard i can see through my eyelids

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 09:52 PM Reply

and now it's already worn off

why god can't i feel this amazing euphoria for just another minute

man fuck this shit i feel like fucking killing myself

i think that maybe i'll get some more tomorrow though

i really really fucking hope so

everything will still be alright if i don't though

why am i the only one who ever posts in this thread

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 01:14 AM Reply

At 5/14/12 09:52 PM, Yert wrote: why am i the only one who ever posts in this thread

Because you derailed it with multiple-post descriptions of your opiate highs probably.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 01:35 PM Reply

At 5/15/12 01:14 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Because you derailed it with multiple-post descriptions of your opiate highs probably.

not really

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 5/15/12 01:14 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 5/14/12 09:52 PM, Yert wrote: why am i the only one who ever posts in this thread
Because you derailed it with multiple-post descriptions of your opiate highs probably.

i guess it isnt derailing because it's on topic. im tempted to try opiates, but they seem pretty hard to ditch once you're into them. considering i need to give up drugs altogether next year it probably wouldn't be for the best

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 5/15/12 04:32 PM, Dromedary wrote: im tempted to try opiates

you should. it's a god-like feeling that everyone should experience at least once.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 07:30 PM Reply

At 5/15/12 04:53 PM, Yert wrote:
you should. it's a god-like feeling that everyone should experience at least once.

what's easy to get hold of, but gives decent results?

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 09:00 PM Reply

At 5/15/12 07:30 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 5/15/12 04:53 PM, Yert wrote:
what's easy to get hold of, but gives decent results?

hydrocodone (lorcet, vicodin) is readily available pretty much everywhere, is usually really cheap, and is a good opiate to start out on imo. if you look around a bit more you'll probably find some oxycodone easily as well which is a much more euphoric opiate imo, but oxycodone usually costs anywhere from .5$ - 1$ a milligram, and for a first timer to get a strong nod on oxycodone you'll want to take around 30mg, so that would cost anywhere from 15$ to 30$ which is pretty expensive. and if you're gonna go big or go home then heroin is pretty much the most available, cheapest, and and one of the most euphoric opiates. but i wouldn't recommend a for a first-timer to do heroin lmao.

so yea hydrocodone should be easy to get and will give you the basic gist of what opiates feel like. if i were you i'd take 20mg or 25mg of hydrocodone to start out with, you may not actually nod at that amount but you'll definitely be very high.

Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 17th, 2012 @ 12:56 AM Reply

Does anyone know good materials for makeshift blunt wraps? Bible pages, cigarettes, and gum wrappers (yuck) are not options. A good method to warding of the smell would also be appreciated.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 17th, 2012 @ 01:50 AM Reply

At 5/17/12 12:56 AM, Tobi wrote: Does anyone know good materials for makeshift blunt wraps? Bible pages, cigarettes, and gum wrappers (yuck) are not options. A good method to warding of the smell would also be appreciated.

I can't think of anything that wouldn't be harsh and worse for you than bamboo or cigar paper. I'd just make a bong with an empty plastic bottle, broken pen, cotton, and foil.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 17th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 5/17/12 01:50 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 5/17/12 12:56 AM, Tobi wrote: Does anyone know good materials for makeshift blunt wraps? Bible pages, cigarettes, and gum wrappers (yuck) are not options. A good method to warding of the smell would also be appreciated.
I can't think of anything that wouldn't be harsh and worse for you than bamboo or cigar paper. I'd just make a bong with an empty plastic bottle, broken pen, cotton, and foil.

yeah sense offender is right dont forget to add a perc with a hollowed orange and a pvc pipe. make sure your bowl is made of rusty copper.

BBS Signature