Be a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

  • 503,784 Views
  • 20,141 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 43 minutes ago, Sanch wrote: no there is actually a good amount of skill with J's and L's, especially the latter, that goes into how good it is. obviously i dont smoke your high school schwag, noob

shut your bitch ass mouth spilda knows his shit you cocky bitch and my high school schwag would beat yours to death any day

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Sanch wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 5 minutes ago, Sanch wrote: i am p bad at rolling blunts. but it works! hah
what you put in it is what matters
no there is actually a good amount of skill with J's and L's, especially the latter, that goes into how good it is. obviously i dont smoke your high school schwag, noob

im sorry i smoke high school shwag please teach me how 2 be based

im gonna go buy a gram from abdi now and smoke my acrylic bong


BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 4 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Sanch wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 5 minutes ago, Sanch wrote: i am p bad at rolling blunts. but it works! hah
what you put in it is what matters
no there is actually a good amount of skill with J's and L's, especially the latter, that goes into how good it is. obviously i dont smoke your high school schwag, noob
im sorry i smoke high school shwag please teach me how 2 be based

im gonna go buy a gram from abdi now and smoke my acrylic bong

I think you meant biased, right? Not being a grammar nazi, I'm just pointing out that he might try and diss on that is all.

Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 13 hours ago, WallofYawn wrote: I think you meant biased, right? Not being a grammar nazi, I'm just pointing out that he might try and diss on that is all.

nah mang based4lyfe ya knawmsayn THANKYEWBASEDGOD

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 03:13 PM Reply

Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

The Stoner's Club


BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 05:40 PM Reply

Hei gais, just picked up a gram for $60, gonna roll it up in bible papers. Amidoingthisright?

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 53 minutes ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Hei gais, just picked up a gram for $60, gonna roll it up in bible papers. Amidoingthisright?

never been a fan of bible paper. it's a fun concept, and it's great to think about while you're blazed, but it's hard to roll.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 06:52 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

WHAT DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH BRET!? THEN WHY YOU TRYING TO FUCK HIM LIKE A BITCH!? YOU WERE! YOU WERE BRET! Well, you see, the problem is, mr. Wallace only likes to be fucked by Mrs. Wallace.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 06:55 PM Reply

Man, I love that fucking movie. So many great lines, so many great scenes, so many great actors. Tarantino is the shit. :)

Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 10:07 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 53 minutes ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Hei gais, just picked up a gram for $60, gonna roll it up in bible papers. Amidoingthisright?
never been a fan of bible paper. it's a fun concept, and it's great to think about while you're blazed, but it's hard to roll.

Not to mention the coating on the papers that can get quite messy in your lungs.

The Stoner's Club

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 13th, 2012 @ 10:20 PM Reply

At 10 minutes ago, Vociferousmime wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 53 minutes ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Hei gais, just picked up a gram for $60, gonna roll it up in bible papers. Amidoingthisright?
never been a fan of bible paper. it's a fun concept, and it's great to think about while you're blazed, but it's hard to roll.
Not to mention the coating on the papers that can get quite messy in your lungs.

Not to mention the fact that all book paper is bleached. Just saying.

You know what you can use though? Toilet paper wrappers. The shit that rolls of toilet paper are wrapped in.

I learned this when I was out on the road and couldn't get to a store to buy papers. Apparently the stuff is the same material they make rolling papers out of, only it's a ply thicker. It's pretty smooth, too. I dunno if you wanna try it, but it's at least better than smoking out of a can or foil.(assuming you don't have a pipe or bong)

The-Condor
The-Condor
  • Member since: May. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 05:38 AM Reply

Blazed with some friends, rolled 5 fatties and all 5 of us sat in a circle, we had cotton candy papers and hashberry. Went back inside and we all collapsed on the couch and started one of the chillest chill seshes ever, everyone wanted to go to the basement for the rolling chairs and couches. Got down and realized there was a broken t.v and no music, everyone went back upstairs and we made chicken wings. Best day ever

mfw

The Stoner's Club


Zombie Crew.
Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 09:53 AM Reply

Make sure you're high during the galactic alignment. That is all.


BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 01:15 PM Reply

I'm happy. I came across some money. Now to track somebody down in town(easier said then done. No one just walks around here) and get some weed. :)

Been like, almost a month. :(

kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 04:40 PM Reply

microwaved chicken enchiladas holy shit


SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
FeyDream
FeyDream
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

Just smoked 4 bowls of Super Silver Haze on my porch down here in SoCal!! Done with Med School Finals!! Shout out to all you kids livin the life. :)


-Fey

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 16th, 2012 @ 01:52 AM Reply

At 1 day ago, FeyDream wrote: Just smoked 4 bowls of Super Silver Haze on my porch down here in SoCal!! Done with Med School Finals!! Shout out to all you kids livin the life. :)

I wish I was livin the life. I'm sure if I went to college I'd have unlimited access to those who could provide me with pot.

Unfortunately, I have no job, am not going to school, and half the time I go for a walk, I never run into anyone to ask them if they know where to get it.

This town is gay.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 16th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

Sometimes I wish pot were legal just so I could just walk down the street and purchase some at a local store.

But again, PHILIP MORRIS makes me worry about it being legalized. If there were a way to keep philip morris away from marijuana, I'd be all for legalization.

However, we MUST legalize hemp. It is ridiculous that this miracle plant is illegal. It does not get you high, and it can make plastic(fucking plastic, man), rope, clothing, canvases, industrial lubricants, bio-fuel, paper. There is definitely an evil conspiracy going on with the paper, and oil companies to keep hemp illegal. There is really no other explanation why this cheap and easy to grow plant that can be made into just about ANYTHING is still illegal.

It's just plain illogical NOT to legalize hemp. It is better for our health and the planet, and would help create jobs and pump billions of dollars back into the economy. Fucking A man.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 16th, 2012 @ 09:55 AM Reply

Hemp was going to be named the new billion dollar cash crop in 1938 but the stories were scrapped and the propaganda machine went into full swing. In other words, you are exactly correct.


BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 16th, 2012 @ 07:53 PM Reply

Cool thing about it being warm outside now is that I can leave my window open all the time to air out my room and it doesn't seem suspicious.

I'm sure the smoke coming out of the window seems a bit out of place, though.


SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 04:46 AM Reply

Picked up some straight blonde hash oil, about a gram for $15. I don't have an oil piece but I have a little hash pipe that has been working, even though the hash instantly melts through the hole, I found I can hit it dry for hours and still get fat hash draws due to the build up under the bowl. This shit should last me a while.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 07:14 AM Reply

I wish I had a car. Not to go anywhere special. There are cow fields nearby and I want to pick some mushrooms. >_>

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 07:17 AM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Picked up some straight blonde hash oil, about a gram for $15. I don't have an oil piece but I have a little hash pipe that has been working, even though the hash instantly melts through the hole, I found I can hit it dry for hours and still get fat hash draws due to the build up under the bowl. This shit should last me a while.

Ah, nice. I've only ever put it on joints.(I like to spread it on the paper, and let it dry, then roll it) I hate when it gets toward the bottom of the container, tho. Shit hardens and then you have to heat it back up, or it won't spread. Gets annoying sometimes. Still gets you stoned as fuck, tho.

kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 07:42 AM Reply

oh ho ho hahaaaaaaaaaa
awhat
lmao


SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 07:47 AM Reply

At 32 minutes ago, WallofYawn wrote: I wish I had a car. Not to go anywhere special. There are cow fields nearby and I want to pick some mushrooms. >_>

hire a bike, or god forbid, walk?


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 10:01 PM Reply

Took 700mg DXM last night with 100mg DPH for nausea and potentiation, and smoked some great quality weed. That was one hell of a night to say the least. I got some weird visual distortions, intense dissociation, lost my sense of time, and a lot of audio hallucinations.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 18th, 2012 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 32 minutes ago, WallofYawn wrote: I wish I had a car. Not to go anywhere special. There are cow fields nearby and I want to pick some mushrooms. >_>
hire a bike, or god forbid, walk?

If you hire it does it do the work for you?


Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 18th, 2012 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 1 day ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 32 minutes ago, WallofYawn wrote: I wish I had a car. Not to go anywhere special. There are cow fields nearby and I want to pick some mushrooms. >_>
hire a bike, or god forbid, walk?
If you hire it does it do the work for you?

if it's electric i guess


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 18th, 2012 @ 11:17 PM Reply

its that time of year guys


BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 18th, 2012 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 19 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: its that time of year guys

what time of year


SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature