• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-04 21:04:05 Reply

At 24 minutes ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 26 minutes ago, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 14 minutes ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 8 minutes ago, ToastedCupcake wrote: Anybody want to try some DPH?
i would be down for that
You should totally do it.
honestly wouldn't have a clue where to get it, otherwise i would have.

DPH is found in Benadryl, bro.

If I remember correctly, each Benadryl tablet has 25mg of DPH, and if you actually want to trip you should take 700mg which is 28 pills

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-04 21:40:05 Reply

At 29 minutes ago, Yert wrote:
At 24 minutes ago, Dromedary wrote:
i would be down for that
honestly wouldn't have a clue where to get it, otherwise i would have.
DPH is found in Benadryl, bro.

If I remember correctly, each Benadryl tablet has 25mg of DPH, and if you actually want to trip you should take 700mg which is 28 pills

You can also find DPH in Unisom sleep gels. 700mg is the recommended trip dose, but you should adjust that if you're over or underweight. Also, if you throw in a good amount of DXM, you can cut down your dose drastically, since they potentiate eachother. DXM tends to take away a lot of the shitty body load of DPH. For a first time 350 DXM / 300 DPH is recommended. That should get you hallucinations without entering full delirium. If you want to go batshit insane, dose 500 DXM / 400 DPH, which is what I did Thursday night. For reference, I weigh 150lbs.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-04 22:07:58 Reply

Required reading for those who wish to delve into the depths of insanity.
I forgot to mention one thing. If you plan on doing a combo with DXM, smoke a bowl about half an hour before taking the DXM. This should ease the nausea while coming up, but the effects of the weed should wear off by the time you peak. It isn't recommended to smoke while near the peak, as weed can drastically lessen the effects of DPH.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-04 22:34:05 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Dromedary wrote:
i would be down for that
honestly wouldn't have a clue where to get it, otherwise i would have. lets talk about sniffer dogs. anyone every been caught by one?

haha you can get it legally at a pharmacy it comes in heavy cough syrups like benadryl and robotussin

you can also mix it with codeine and sprite for added effects

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-04 23:09:39 Reply

At 32 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Dromedary wrote:
i would be down for that
honestly wouldn't have a clue where to get it, otherwise i would have. lets talk about sniffer dogs. anyone every been caught by one?
haha you can get it legally at a pharmacy it comes in heavy cough syrups like benadryl and robotussin

you can also mix it with codeine and sprite for added effects

No, you're thinking of DXM. DPH comes in allergy pills and sleeping pills. There's also no reason to ever mix DXM and codeine, not only because you'd be so high that you wouldn't notice the codeine, but also because both drugs cause respiratory depression, which could be dangerous when taking high doses.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 00:12:25 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Stretchysumo wrote: No, you're thinking of DXM. DPH comes in allergy pills and sleeping pills. There's also no reason to ever mix DXM and codeine, not only because you'd be so high that you wouldn't notice the codeine, but also because both drugs cause respiratory depression, which could be dangerous when taking high doses.

yeah personally i think drinking cough syrup is nasty anyway

so what sort of pills contain DPH? NyQuil?

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 01:00:39 Reply

At 21 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Stretchysumo wrote: No, you're thinking of DXM. DPH comes in allergy pills and sleeping pills. There's also no reason to ever mix DXM and codeine, not only because you'd be so high that you wouldn't notice the codeine, but also because both drugs cause respiratory depression, which could be dangerous when taking high doses.
yeah personally i think drinking cough syrup is nasty anyway

so what sort of pills contain DPH? NyQuil?

I agree, cough syrup is fucking vile. Benadryl, Unisom sleep gels, and their generic equivalents contain DPH.

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 03:21:21 Reply

At 4 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: you can also mix it with codeine and sprite for added effects

Yeah, if you don't like to breathe. DPH causes breathing complications and opiates have depressant qualities, which could be dangerous regarding respiration.

Going to be ordering some MXE soon, just because I've always wanted to try K but never was able to get my hands on any. Also saying as how its currently legal, why not try it before it completely disappears?

Also my birthday is coming up which will help me get out of my current $85 debt situation (a lot when you are unemployed) so I can put an order in to get some thc pills. Should I go with the indica or the sativa? I am leaning towards the sativa because its been difficult staying high at school without risking getting caught, but I sure do love an indica high at the end of a long day. What do you guys think?

Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 05:27:18 Reply

Well after a long absence from smoking Weed I bought myself a quarter of a oz the other day and I've been pretty high ever since. It was good to get a small break, but it's better to be back. Who are y'all?

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 09:32:44 Reply

At 4 hours ago, Decky wrote: Well after a long absence from smoking Weed I bought myself a quarter of a oz the other day and I've been pretty high ever since. It was good to get a small break, but it's better to be back. Who are y'all?

On a break myself, bleck. It alright but my physical and mental health tends to take a dive when I'm on break, then skyrockets to "balanced" once I'm back with the herbal medicine ;) . Plan to pick up 2grams of chronic for 40 and 2 of mids for 20 soon, maybe this week or the next, but I have to finish these two wine bottle bongs I'm working on.

I'm going to be blown to the moon when the 23rd comes.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 12:06:44 Reply

At 6 hours ago, Decky wrote: Well after a long absence from smoking Weed I bought myself a quarter of a oz the other day and I've been pretty high ever since. It was good to get a small break, but it's better to be back. Who are y'all?

how are we you mean?

i picked up a bulldog named winston (i call him mister c lol) yesterday from montreal

he's 76 lbs, with like 10 inches of vet bills

got him from a rich jew he had to get rid of him because his kid was allergic

anyways the jew was really cool i would give him about 30 years or less me and my brother rolled a big spliff with him and he threw in all of the dogs special food (6 months of frozen meat/vegetables) plus he rolled in some good hash

the whole time i was there i was thinking about what he does for a living and when i asked he just said he was a banker

as we were leaving a white bentley pulled up jewish mob style and honked the horn like 10 times

my guess is that he was a loan shark, jewish people are fucking smart

he lived in a neighbourhood almost downtown the apartments there probably cost a few hundred thousand

it was a fun ride home too, we stopped for coffee and doughnuts at like 2 am so we just said fuck it and lit up a spliff in front of the tim hortons main entrance lol

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 17:34:35 Reply

oh canada

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-05 20:05:06 Reply

i knew i should have done my laundry today

my friend saved up for a volcano vaporizer and he called me tonight to tell me it just arrived

the suspense is gonna kill me... im not going to sleep tonight... MY DREAMS... HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!

BBS Signature
SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-06 01:13:22 Reply

Anyone know if smoking out of oven heated polymer clay is bad for you?

I recently made a clay pipe and made it look like a KingSnake.(black, white, red striped snake)

I put a pen cap in the mouth hole, so the smoke would be channeled. Pretty nifty lil invention, but I think I noticed the "bowl" getting soft after smoking out of it.(only the inside where the flame touches and only after a few simultaneous hits, or if it embers)

I figure if I wait in between sessions and don't hold the lighter to it, it shouldn't be an issue, but I'd like to know if it's toxic or if any fumes I'm not aware of are coming off.

Should I not be smoking out of this? My only other option is a metal pipe I rigged up out of a bolt, and coiled door stopper.(can you tell I'm broke?)

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-06 01:18:54 Reply

oh, and on a side note, I've been turning to cannabis alternatives lately cause they're cheaper and I need to get a job.

So far:

Damiana is nice but fairly weak. Not even a head change.
Macona Brava is a lot like weed, and gives a similar high, but without the initial rush, and intense euphoria/body high.

Tommorrow I should be getting a free sample of some herbal blend Spice. Hope it's good quality.

So far, nothing compares to marijuana. Still interesting to try these things out, though. I really want to try some wormwood(ala absynthe), or some kratom.(similar to an opiate but non-addictive) I do miss weed, though. :(

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-06 20:54:49 Reply

At 22 hours ago, SuperBastard wrote: Haha damn, Spilda, sounds like one hell of an adventure.

dude i tasted the weed so good in this vape... it was fantastic

its only a 5 minute wait and the 'vapor' is like 1/6th of a bong hit. way easier on your lungs.

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-07 00:14:41 Reply

At 3 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 22 hours ago, SuperBastard wrote: Haha damn, Spilda, sounds like one hell of an adventure.
dude i tasted the weed so good in this vape... it was fantastic

its only a 5 minute wait and the 'vapor' is like 1/6th of a bong hit. way easier on your lungs.

I like vaporizors but man, bubblers and bongs smack you in the face with the funk.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-07 02:30:32 Reply

Anyone here take dabs of wax? Talk about a fucking kick in the goddamn chest.

The Stoner's Club

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-07 02:48:13 Reply

At 15 minutes ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Anyone here take dabs of wax? Talk about a fucking kick in the goddamn chest.

dude i have wanted to do one for a very long time but have never even asked for it. i dont think anyone around here would bother selling that stuff. i may just make it myself.

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-07 03:30:00 Reply

At 37 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: dude i have wanted to do one for a very long time but have never even asked for it. i dont think anyone around here would bother selling that stuff. i may just make it myself.

Its like heroin. Straight up, one dab and you will be on your ass with a lost yet happy look on your face for a couple hours. And the taste... out of a clean bong... I have to stop im getting drool all over my keyboard.

The Stoner's Club

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-07 11:48:12 Reply

At 9 hours ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Anyone here take dabs of wax? Talk about a fucking kick in the goddamn chest.

I've wanted to try dabbing for so long, too bad nobody around here knows what is.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-08 10:06:21 Reply

Anyone here subscribed to the CCC420 on jewtube?
Couple of bros from Cali review strains and bubblehash/wax along with bongs and other smoking devices.
Chill videos and they dab it all day haha. Really got me interested in making hash.
I know I used to clean my bowls with iso, evaporate it off and smoke the balls,
its not pure hash, the closest I've got to that would be my kief catch.

Kief, talk about being blown.

If I ever get my greenhouse together,
I'm making bomb hash.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-09 11:52:12 Reply

i miss that show workaholics not sure if they ever aired it again

i remember a little bit of the first season it was completely stoner-oriented and the cast was epic hahaha

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-09 12:39:07 Reply

At 42 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: i miss that show workaholics not sure if they ever aired it again

From wikipedia: Season 3 is scheduled to begin on May 29th 2012.[13]

My favorite show at the moment though, for sure. They seem like pretty chill guys too. The show is filmed at their actual house and directed by their roomate (who plays their drug dealer), and every interview I've seen with them they're high as fuck.

Been watching their old youtube videos to hold me off until the next season. Not as good as their show but still legit.

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-09 16:43:42 Reply

At 3 hours ago, Rallard wrote: My favorite show at the moment though, for sure. They seem like pretty chill guys too. The show is filmed at their actual house and directed by their roomate (who plays their drug dealer), and every interview I've seen with them they're high as fuck.

i wish i lived in that house man... california bungalows are friggin sweet

i mean i always used to go out and hit bong on my buddy justins roof but now there has been more development and a huge suburb is currently being built practically in my friends backyard. it would be sick to live in a low density neighborhood with nice weather and an ocean breeze. set up some lawn chairs and knock back beers on the roof like they do in the show.

my moms place even has a deck and i would still rather have a flatter roof hahaha

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-10 17:53:02 Reply

At 3 days ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 15 minutes ago, Vociferousmime wrote: Anyone here take dabs of wax? Talk about a fucking kick in the goddamn chest.
dude i have wanted to do one for a very long time but have never even asked for it. i dont think anyone around here would bother selling that stuff. i may just make it myself.

I am sure medical dispensaries sell it. I mean, for those of you who like to be legit/can afford it.

Anyway, I guess no one saw my earlier question, so I'll repost it:

Is smoking out of an oven-baked polymer clay pipe bad for you?

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-10 18:29:49 Reply

At 35 minutes ago, WallofYawn wrote: Is smoking out of an oven-baked polymer clay pipe bad for you?

does it taste like shit when you hit it?

BBS Signature
WaterShake
WaterShake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-10 19:09:32 Reply

Just recovered from this

in the best of ways mind

The Stoner's Club

nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-03-10 22:36:16 Reply

At 4 hours ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 35 minutes ago, WallofYawn wrote: Is smoking out of an oven-baked polymer clay pipe bad for you?
does it taste like shit when you hit it?

No. The inside I think gets soft if say, I hold the lighter to it, but not if I don't. Only if it embers. It gets soft when I recook it after all.(which I did to dry the acrylic paint I put on it(on the outside, not inside))

but no fumes coming off and no bad taste. It's not as smooth/clean tasting as glass, but definitely a lot better then aluminum. I just wanna make sure it's not toxic or anything. I guess what I wanted to know is if it gives off any fumes I may not be aware of.(that is, if anyone's smoked out of a clay pipe before can tell me)