SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-14 23:34:23 Reply

So 4-AcO-DMT was just as awesome as I was hoping it would be. Researched 20mg at a time almost a dozen times over the past two weeks, which may be a bit excessive (read: flat-out stupid), but after exhaustive analysis I have concluded that its effects at 20mg are quite similar to the effects of at least a solid eighth of shrooms. It can lead to satisfying or even profound spiritual experiences amidst an ever-present euphoria. Some key differences I've noticed are that it only peaks once, while shrooms tend to peak in waves, and that, at high doses, while shroom-inspired visuals can cause pixellated distortions, 4-AcO-DMT causes slightly more crystalline patterns, vaguely reminiscent of DMT.

I'd rate the compound as psychedelicious. Now on to 2Cs.

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-15 13:13:38 Reply

At 20 hours ago, Stretchysumo wrote: It's $50 - $70 per gram usually, with the cheap stuff usually being cut to shit, and the more expensive stuff is generally better quality. It made me feel pretty good, energetic, and social while it lasted. After it wore off (I'd say ~45 minutes after snorting it), I just felt tired, wanted more, and was disappointed that it was over so quickly. Cocaine is known as the rich man's drug for a reason. It's just not economical to blow so much money for such a short high.

thanks a lot bro for the info

cant rely on friends for an unbiased opinion on anything lol... arrogant teenagers eh

if we release the gingers we are all in terrible danger

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-15 20:41:04 Reply

At 2 days ago, Yert wrote:
At 35 minutes ago, Gyopi wrote: On 90mg vyvanse, gonna chill out before school tommorow. This is the life.
yo cracka you best save me at least 180mg of that vyvanse by friday

Hey fellas, need your expertise. I got a gram of 25x salvia extract today, and I was wondering how much of that I should take for a decent dose. Would half a gram be reasonable? Bear in mind I haven't done salvia before and 25x seems pretty strong.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Gyopi
Gyopi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-15 21:58:40 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Dromedary wrote: Hey fellas, need your expertise. I got a gram of 25x salvia extract today, and I was wondering how much of that I should take for a decent dose. Would half a gram be reasonable? Bear in mind I haven't done salvia before and 25x seems pretty strong.

I don't know why you are asking of me and Yert but IMO, half a gram sounds alright.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 00:42:53 Reply

At 3 hours ago, Dromedary wrote:
At 2 days ago, Yert wrote:
At 35 minutes ago, Gyopi wrote: On 90mg vyvanse, gonna chill out before school tommorow. This is the life.
yo cracka you best save me at least 180mg of that vyvanse by friday
Hey fellas, need your expertise. I got a gram of 25x salvia extract today, and I was wondering how much of that I should take for a decent dose. Would half a gram be reasonable? Bear in mind I haven't done salvia before and 25x seems pretty strong.

25x isn't that strong, but you could smoke a decent bowlpack, say two or three hits to trip. It's best when smoked out of a bong, and when you take it all in one hit because you'll be tripping a few seconds after you exhale, so taking an extra hit won't be too easy.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 00:44:18 Reply

Plus it's better to smoke less and not trip rather than smoke too much and trip too hard.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Gyopi
Gyopi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 01:19:59 Reply

At 33 minutes ago, ToastedCupcake wrote: Plus it's better to smoke less and not trip rather than smoke too much and trip too hard.

BAD ADVICE, ALWAYS TRIP TOO HARD. IT'S THE ONLY WAY DADDY WILL LOVE YOU.

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 04:10:23 Reply

At 3 hours ago, ToastedCupcake wrote: Plus it's better to smoke less and not trip rather than smoke too much and trip too hard.

wat

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 04:54:37 Reply

opinions on microwaved hotdogs?

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 04:58:17 Reply

At 6 hours ago, Gyopi wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Dromedary wrote: Hey fellas, need your expertise. I got a gram of 25x salvia extract today, and I was wondering how much of that I should take for a decent dose. Would half a gram be reasonable? Bear in mind I haven't done salvia before and 25x seems pretty strong.
I don't know why you are asking of me and Yert but IMO, half a gram sounds alright.

Fucking redesign. I'm always quoting people without meaning to. Thanks anyway.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 17:18:29 Reply

At 15 hours ago, Gyopi wrote:
At 33 minutes ago, ToastedCupcake wrote: Plus it's better to smoke less and not trip rather than smoke too much and trip too hard.
BAD ADVICE, ALWAYS TRIP TOO HARD. IT'S THE ONLY WAY DADDY WILL LOVE YOU.

IT'S NOT A GOOD TRIP UNLESS YOUR BRAIN STRETCHES ACROSS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND YOUR CONSCIENCE TRANSCENDS TIME AND SPACE, LEAVING YOU A FOAMING HEAP ON THE FLOOR FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

Zwe
Zwe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-16 23:50:02 Reply

At 18 hours ago, undeadcl0wn-4 wrote: opinions on microwaved hotdogs?

Yes! Well, my roommate and I like to boil hotdogs in our rice cooker, but microwave 'dogs sound good too!

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 00:24:01 Reply

At 19 hours ago, undeadcl0wn-4 wrote: opinions on microwaved hotdogs?

Whenever I microwave hotdogs, they fucking explode. They aren't completely destroyed, but there's usually a massive split. I definitely prefer boiled or grilled hotdogs, but sometimes when I have the munchies and really don't feel like waiting, I'll throw some hotdogs in the microwave.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 05:02:35 Reply

At 4 hours ago, Stretchysumo wrote: Whenever I microwave hotdogs, they fucking explode. They aren't completely destroyed, but there's usually a massive split. I definitely prefer boiled or grilled hotdogs, but sometimes when I have the munchies and really don't feel like waiting, I'll throw some hotdogs in the microwave.

to prevent your wiener from exploding you need to slice it three times

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 07:20:20 Reply

omg john lennon is amazing

The-Condor
The-Condor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 10:22:50 Reply

At 3 hours ago, undeadcl0wn-4 wrote: omg john lennon is amazing

Shit guys, Gary Coleman died!

The Stoner's Club

Zombie Crew.
Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature
Steff
Steff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 11:50:05 Reply

What's up fellas, what should I smoke today?

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 11:52:56 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Steff wrote: What's up fellas, what should I smoke today?

Dried dog shit and banana leaves

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
ash
ash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 12:57:41 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Steff wrote: What's up fellas, what should I smoke today?

kush :3 alllldaaaaayyylong

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 14:28:11 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Steff wrote: What's up fellas, what should I smoke today?

methamphetamine

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 15:11:58 Reply

"Through violence you murder the hater, but you do not murder hate." - Dr. Martin Luther King

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 15:21:48 Reply

"They've got all the weapons they have all the money. And they know how to fight violence because they have been doing it for how many years suppresing us. And the only thing they don't know about is non-violence. And humor!
...And there's many ways you can promote peace, do everything for peace - piss for peace; or smile for peace, go to school for peace or don't go to school for peace. Whatever you do - do it for peace and talk to the PEOPLE.
...You can't blame it on the government, and say they are doing this... and oh they're going to send us into war. We put 'em there and we allow it. And we can change it if you really wanna change it." - John Lennon

sorry for double posting guys

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 15:37:18 Reply

I did a pretty spiffy word portrait of John Lennon a while back, using lyrics from his music. No idea where it went, though. I think one of my professors took it.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 18:50:42 Reply

At 3 hours ago, undeadcl0wn-4 wrote: "Through violence you murder the hater, but you do not murder hate." - Dr. Martin Luther King

I would highly recommend Dr King's autobiography, it's a truly inspiring book. It changed my outlook on life, and opened my eyes to the ways different people think.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-17 22:21:58 Reply

Currently wasted, going to down some DXM later. Fuck yeah, Friday night.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-18 02:56:58 Reply

Nearly 8am, just had one of those nights of smoking where I fell asleep about 5 times during the night starting from midnight or something. Everything is just a haze, brilliant.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-18 05:52:24 Reply

I am considerably stimulated right now. 80mg of Vyvanse and a single Tums for potentiation a few hours ago. But, unfortunately, I am once again the only awake all night at a friend's house. I don't mind really, at least that gives me a chance to fap and do other things you wouldn't do with friends around. I figured I should have came down by now, but I'm actually still going hard. I guess that Tums really does extend the high. I took the Vyvanse at around... 8:30pm I think. It's now 4:45am. I've really lost track of time tonight, but I don't mind, I'm hoping someone will wake up soon so I can actually chat with a real life person. I must admit, spending most of your time in front of a computer screen while stimulated can get a bit boring after a while. It's alright though, I'm on Amphetamine, so I'm having fun no matter what. I'm sure it would be unbearably boring if I was doing this same thing while sober.

But this is kind of weird, for about the past hour I've gone from feeling like I'm coming down, back to stimming hard, feeling like I'm coming down, speeding hard again, etc.

Well, I originally intended to only write three or four sentences since no one likes a wall of text, but I ended up writing a whole paragraph. Oh well, my life is /stim/, what can I say

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-18 06:10:59 Reply

Oh, also, my feet always get cold on stimulants because of vasoconstriction and whatnot. But a comfortable cold, like just the perfect temperature. I fucking love it. I always hear of people complaining about their hands getting cold, yet never saying anything about their feet, but my hands have never gotten cold on stimulants. Just my feet. Oh, also, when I'm on somewhat higher dosages I get these fucking amazing tingly sensations in my legs, and occasionally on my side, and rarely on my arms. I'm really not sure why it happens, but it really feels good, man.

I can't wait until the fucking sun comes up, I don't know why, but I always love watching the sunrise after staying up all night on stimulants. Shit should be up in maybe a little over an hour.

Speaking of the sunrise, that means the day is actually starting. I can't crash as soon as the day starts, I'll probably wake up at like 4pm or something and fuck up my sleep schedule. But, unfortunately, I have no more stimulants. What should I do? Just drink some coffee and power through the day once I start to come down, or just go to sleep like a bitch?

I really want to redose so fucking badly, but NOPE. Maybe if I call around I might be able to get something, but it's 5:06am where I'm at so pretty much no one is awake. I guess I'll power through and try to round up some more stims. Or maybe I'll just stumble into a gay bar and ask for some tina. Haha, just kidding.

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-18 11:58:17 Reply

greed is the most powerful emotion

can violent retaliation ever be justified?

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-02-18 21:38:16 Reply

At 15 hours ago, Yert wrote: Oh, also, my feet always get cold on stimulants because of vasoconstriction and whatnot. But a comfortable cold, like just the perfect temperature. I fucking love it. I always hear of people complaining about their hands getting cold, yet never saying anything about their feet, but my hands have never gotten cold on stimulants. Just my feet. Oh, also, when I'm on somewhat higher dosages I get these fucking amazing tingly sensations in my legs, and occasionally on my side, and rarely on my arms. I'm really not sure why it happens, but it really feels good, man.

I can't wait until the fucking sun comes up, I don't know why, but I always love watching the sunrise after staying up all night on stimulants. Shit should be up in maybe a little over an hour.

Speaking of the sunrise, that means the day is actually starting. I can't crash as soon as the day starts, I'll probably wake up at like 4pm or something and fuck up my sleep schedule. But, unfortunately, I have no more stimulants. What should I do? Just drink some coffee and power through the day once I start to come down, or just go to sleep like a bitch?

I really want to redose so fucking badly, but NOPE. Maybe if I call around I might be able to get something, but it's 5:06am where I'm at so pretty much no one is awake. I guess I'll power through and try to round up some more stims. Or maybe I'll just stumble into a gay bar and ask for some tina. Haha, just kidding.

I took shrooms with a friend who was on Vyvanse recently. It was a great trip except for the fact that, for the entirety of its 8-hour duration, my friend simply would not shut the fuck up. It got to the point where his voice melted into the realm of background noise and, from my perspective, faded from any semblance of language and became a steady, piercing, horrible noise. He kept saying he could stop talking whenever he wanted, but it was obvious that he was totally under the stimulant's control. He kept on telling me all this shit about how his mind works and how he's different from other people because of it, and I recall thinking to myself "well no shit Sherlock, everyone thinks that way in one capacity or another..." At one point I came out and told him his voice felt like sandpaper on my brain, for which he apologized and then continued to talk. I've never wanted to get away from someone so badly in my life.