00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,037,326 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 08:09:58

me and a friend were on a stoned walk, and we found our way in to a corn maze. we got to the middle (at least i think it was the middle) and then there was some guy there. he said something to us and we bugged out so hard, we crashed through every single wall screaming in terror

good times

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 16:28:23

My friend smoked me up and I gave him a ride to the smoke shop because he wanted to buy a new bubbler, and the dude working in the shop was like "man, something smells sweet" when he walked by my buddy.

My friend didn't realize until he got back in my car that his bud was in his pocket the whole time we were in the shop

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-03 18:39:09

At 7/3/12 03:39 AM, Yert wrote:
At 6/30/12 09:02 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: just so i'm clear, nodding means to suck dick right?
why are you so mean bongwata

i'm a hater bro it's a curse

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-04 00:55:17

I was riding in my friend's car earlier. As he pulled up to a stop sign, a bird decided to drop a fat shit on me.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-04 12:40:01

It's not even noon yet and it's already 100 degrees and very humid. Fuck this shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-05 11:57:06

i got the booms

THE BOOOOOOOMS

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-06 00:20:46

I've been stoned in public many times, but not much in the way of interacting with strangers comes to mind that was particularly funny. I remember a ticket person at a theater looking at me and saying "man, you look blazed as hell." And one time I went to a flea market with two of my friends while we were all high. We saw some guy selling pickles and had free samples. We ate them all and he said "you guys got the munchies, huh?".

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-08 02:39:21

man some of you are fuckin boring

yert snort candy and gunpowder that shit is cash

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-09 05:04:06

I always get too stoned before trying to find food in public, it's awful. I remember one situation where me and a few friends went into a diner and all ordered chicken fingers. When the waitress got to me I asked for the same thing. She asked me what side I wanted, I said medium. Bamboozled, she repeated the question, and I repeated, louder, because I didn't think she'd heard me, medium. She looked at my friends as if to ask them what the fuck I was on, but they were too busy bursting into fits of giggles to even look back at her. I was sitting there frustrated the whole time because I felt like I was the only person there being remotely sensible, and it wasn't until she had taken our orders and left that my friends described to me exactly what I had been doing wrong.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-10 19:19:08

i hope you guys don't puss out when you're high as fuck and get rolled

i was sitting in my friend's car friday night and someone rolls up and flashes a light in the car. friend rolls down the window, smoke pours out, etc. cop or whatever starts questioning, and my friend seriously sucked up to him so bad i was embarrassed. literally begged to be let off. grown ass man almost 24 years old begging not to get fined or some shit, ugh, it was pathetic.

anyway i just hope you guys dont do this. it turned out to be a security guard, LOL, dumbest waste of my time ever.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-11 15:28:18

At 7/11/12 04:42 AM, Piggler wrote: stuff

Yeah, the weird thing is that my friend and I have been busted for smoking in the car before, but this was like 4 years ago. Back then he gave the cops shit when they questioned him, but this time he was pretty much the exact opposite. It's like he's regressed or something.

Anyway, the day after I blazed with my other friend at the beach and all I can say is god damn. 1 hit of the stuff they get now, from a pipe no less, knocks me into super high mode.

Also: does anyone have experience with vaporized weed? Like, the stuff leftover from a vaporizer, which you can apparently ingest and get high. My friend tried it (by ingesting 12 pills full of vaped weed) and he told me it was the worst trip he ever experienced. Worse than his worse ecstasy trip (which I can vouch for, since we were on the same stuff -- it was awful), worse than his scariest shroom trip, worse than anything he's ever done. He said he felt like he was going blind and felt incredibly off and had to take the day off work.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-13 12:55:14

At 7/11/12 03:28 PM, Rallard wrote: stuff about friends and vaped weed

I don't think your friend ingested weed.

Went to The Scorpions last concert in the US with my dad last night, burned one on the way and he lit up another one during the show, that was one staaaaanky concert. Great show though, awesome time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-13 19:29:05

At 7/13/12 12:55 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I don't think your friend ingested weed.

Actually, he did.

I saw the pills he planned to use, and I saw the vaporized weed last time I was at his house. It was piling up because he uses a portable vaporizer when he's on break at work.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-13 19:55:30

At 7/11/12 03:28 PM, Rallard wrote: Also: does anyone have experience with vaporized weed?

I've vaped but never ingested weed before. I want to get a vaporizer.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-14 00:04:59

My dog got sprayed by a skunk, now my whole house smells like shit. Once I sober up it'll probably smell even worse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-14 00:13:16

At 7/14/12 12:04 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: My dog got sprayed by a skunk, now my whole house smells like shit. Once I sober up it'll probably smell even worse.

One of my idiot dogs got quilled in the face by a porcupine AND sprayed by a skunk in the same night. We had to hold him down and yank the quills out of his face while he was still practically dripping with skunk piss.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-14 19:13:49

and i am telling you, i'm not going! you're the best man, i've ever known, theres no way i can ever go! no no no no way, no no no no way im leaving without you, im not leaving without you, i don't wanna be free! im stayin, im stayin, and you, and you... you're gonna love me! oooohhhh you're gonna love me!

im fucking high and also drunk and this song is killing me, her voice is amazing

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-18 12:11:20

I got a shitload of resin out of my pieces and smoked it all. Then, I got 4 nicks for 20 bucks. That's what's great about getting weed in Newburgh. 100 bucks for a freaking ounce.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-18 15:58:21

At 7/14/12 07:13 PM, Dromedary wrote: im fucking high and also drunk and this song is killing me, her voice is amazing

lmao i dont remember this whatsover. anyway, festival tomorrow = pills tomorrow

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-18 20:07:38

At 7/18/12 12:11 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I got a shitload of resin out of my pieces and smoked it all. Then, I got 4 nicks for 20 bucks. That's what's great about getting weed in Newburgh. 100 bucks for a freaking ounce.

good job you got an average deal

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-23 14:49:23

At 7/18/12 03:58 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 7/14/12 07:13 PM, Dromedary wrote: im fucking high and also drunk and this song is killing me, her voice is amazing
lmao i dont remember this whatsover. anyway, festival tomorrow = pills tomorrow

so after MD, ket, some pill, awesome hash and some more MD, my week was fun

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-23 19:38:47

Just got back from Michigan with some dispensary buds. Pic related, I've been high off my ass all day.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-24 16:17:34

So I got my hands on Microdot the other day, $20 a hit which I think is a bit pricy.
Anyway, I took two dubs, sat in front of my TV and chilled out.

I've taken LSD a few times before, but this... This was fucking wonderful. Totally worth the $40. It made music so great, the music was splashing out of my headphones and fucking my eardrums. But what I liked the most about it was the simple fact that I could sit outside staring at trees for hours and be absolutely entertained. The onset lasted for a good fourteen hours before I finally started to come down and I went to bed.

I felt very slow and run-down the next day, though.
Oh, and I tried watching Across the Universe, and man... LSD or no LSD that movie is annoying as fuck 0/10 fuck the beatles for that awful piece of shit.

All in all, I've almost forgotten how fun LSD is. I'm going to start dropping it quite a bit more.
Oh and I might be doing a legit Ayahuasca next week.
Those of you who don't know what Ayahuasca is, it's a trippy ceremony.
Harmine compounds are of beta-carboline origin. The three most studied beta-carboline compounds found in the B. caapi vine are harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine. Harmine and harmaline are selective and reversible inhibitors of MAO-A, while tetrahydroharmine is a weak serotonin uptake inhibitor.[6] This inhibition of MAO-A allows DMT to diffuse unmetabolized past the membranes in the stomach and small intestine and eventually get through the bloodâEU"brain barrier (which, by itself, requires no MAO-A inhibition) to activate receptor sites in the brain. Without RIMAs or the MAOI of MAO-A, DMT would be oxidised (and thus; rendered biologically inactive) by monoamine oxidase enzymes in the digestive tract.[7]

Individual polymorphisms in the cytochrome P450-2D6 enzyme affect the ability of individuals to metabolize harmine.[8] Some natural tolerance to habitual use of ayahuasca (roughly once weekly) may develop through upregulation of the serotonergic system.[6][9] A phase 1 pharmacokinetic study on ayahuasca (as Hoasca) with 15 volunteers was conducted in 1993, during the Hoasca Project.[6] A review of the Hoasca Project has been published.[10]

It costs like $300 for the DMT, though.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-25 22:55:50

At 7/18/12 08:07 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 7/18/12 12:11 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I got a shitload of resin out of my pieces and smoked it all. Then, I got 4 nicks for 20 bucks. That's what's great about getting weed in Newburgh. 100 bucks for a freaking ounce.

Everybody else seems to think otherwise.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 00:31:40

So, I smoked DMT for the first time today. It was fucking awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 05:20:29

At 7/27/12 12:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: So, I smoked DMT for the first time today. It was fucking awesome.

Oh dude, try explaining that shit.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 13:12:31

At 7/27/12 05:20 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 7/27/12 12:31 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: So, I smoked DMT for the first time today. It was fucking awesome.
Oh dude, try explaining that shit.

Well, we didn't have a crack pipe, so we put some in a chillum and covered it with bud. After I took the first rip, I was high as shit within seconds. It really surprisingly similar to mushrooms, but more intense. Heavy CEVs, patrerns, distortions, and everything seemed far away. The effects are very short-lived, though. It starts to come down after about 5 minutes, and by 30 you're back to being 100% sober.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 13:21:15

At 7/25/12 10:55 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7/18/12 08:07 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Everybody else seems to think otherwise.

if you mean everybody as in people in this club, then I disagree. if you mean everybody as in the people in your area then yeah, they're probably used to buying an averagely priced bag and considering it a deal as well.

"4 nicks for 20 bucks" is the normal price, because that's 20 for a dub. and 100 for an ounce is pretty common, I wouldn't pay over 120 for an oz

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 14:06:14

At 7/27/12 01:21 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: if you mean everybody as in people in this club, then I disagree.

Actually, I should have clarified. I meant people not in my area. I've mentioned it in forums before and some people are surprised. So, I started thinking I was lucky.

At 7/27/12 01:21 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: "4 nicks for 20 bucks" is the normal price, because that's 20 for a dub.

I agree. That's how regular shit should always be, but around my town, it's all haze and other high grade stuff that they always ask 20 bucks for a nick. So, it's great whenever I'm able to get stuff from Newburgh. lower quality, but much more in quantity.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-07-27 14:13:08

I would kill for 100 an oz. Around here, you're lucky if you can get a quarter oz for 100 bucks. It's at least 300 to buy an ounce.

BBS Signature