00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,037,940 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-29 15:46:24

I think I had a panic attack once, but it may have just been an actual fear.
It was the dead of winter, me and my friends were in a wooded area next to a highway and it had snowed the previous night. A lot.

And I don't wear very thick jackets. None of us do. So there we were, dead of winter, snow up to our shins, and nothing but hoodies and spring jackets as protection, smoking a blunt. Really good shit though. We finish, and I'm suddenly filled with the overwhelming feeling to go home. So we walked for what felt like hours to bus, and then waited another 20 minutes for bus, words can't explain the happiness I felt when it showed up. But by the time it did, I couldn't feel my legs. I got home and immediately went to my blanket and was shivering and cold the whole night. I think I may have been in danger of dying.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-29 16:33:41

At 4/29/11 03:46 PM, Cericon wrote: And I don't wear very thick jackets. None of us do. So there we were, dead of winter, snow up to our shins, and nothing but hoodies and spring jackets as protection, smoking a blunt. Really good shit though. We finish, and I'm suddenly filled with the overwhelming feeling to go home. So we walked for what felt like hours to bus, and then waited another 20 minutes for bus, words can't explain the happiness I felt when it showed up. But by the time it did, I couldn't feel my legs. I got home and immediately went to my blanket and was shivering and cold the whole night. I think I may have been in danger of dying.

I weathered the winter of 2006 with a DC Sweater, an A-shirt and a T-shirt. It snowed over 300 cm that winter in Ottawa, breaking every previous record.

I think that may be the reason I have various bone problems now that I have grown.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-29 22:45:11

At 4/29/11 04:33 PM, Datt-Mamon wrote:
At 4/29/11 03:46 PM, Cericon wrote: And I don't wear very thick jackets. None of us do. So there we were, dead of winter, snow up to our shins, and nothing but hoodies and spring jackets as protection, smoking a blunt. Really good shit though. We finish, and I'm suddenly filled with the overwhelming feeling to go home. So we walked for what felt like hours to bus, and then waited another 20 minutes for bus, words can't explain the happiness I felt when it showed up. But by the time it did, I couldn't feel my legs. I got home and immediately went to my blanket and was shivering and cold the whole night. I think I may have been in danger of dying.
I weathered the winter of 2006 with a DC Sweater, an A-shirt and a T-shirt. It snowed over 300 cm that winter in Ottawa, breaking every previous record.

I think that may be the reason I have various bone problems now that I have grown.

both of those stories sound terrible, like really, damn haha, but hey, you smoked, so it was kinda worth it, right? lol

I remember me and a friend of mine got the genius idea to smoke all day in 15 degree weather with jeans on and hoodies, no gloves, coats, nothin. This was when our state had gotten literally around a foot of snow. We smoked 3 blunts and played music and just chilled out, after about 4 hours when our high came down, we started walking to the gas station, and I remember it felt like it was 80 degrees out to me (in reality it was about ~12?) and my skin was flushed red and I felt like I was sweating, same with my friend, still, we got to the gas station, got snacks, warmed up....and then we proceeded to smoke another blunt around the back of the gas station, again, still in 15 or so degree weather, we started feeling like it was literally 80 degrees out. We got back to his house and I swear it took a good hour and a half for me to start feeling somewhat warm again.

so I think we could have died of hypothermia that day, but didn't, still, bad idea, never doing it again

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-30 02:03:43

Afghan trainwreck. So gooooood. Im so high its ridiculous. Just like I am most of the time... but the afghan trainwreck is amazing.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-30 21:46:56

At 4/29/11 10:45 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 4/29/11 04:33 PM, Datt-Mamon wrote:
At 4/29/11 03:46 PM, Cericon wrote: I think I may have been in danger of dying.

both of those stories sound terrible, like really, damn haha, but hey, you smoked, so it was kinda worth it, right? lol

Nope. Wasn't a toker at that point. I was 11 or 12, can't remember precisely. I was just a big goof.

Going out in the winter with nothing warm on is never a good idea. I learned that the hard way.

And judging by your stories, you two did as well. Bummer.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 12:11:06

If weed's not working for you then smoke a little less, or none. And know when you're in an anxious mindset and when weed might increase your anxiety. I'd think most long-term stoners have had a few days when they've smoked weed and it has increased their anxiety rather than decreased it, but for me, these have always been times when I've felt like I was losing control of important things irl and rl was getting on top of me.

Seen the same happen to stoner friends, too.

No-one has ever looked at me strangely for refusing a joint, either. And, not that it matters if weed smokers think you're a 'rookie' or not, but weed smokers tend to give off a very obvious aura anyway.

You tend not to worry about real life when you're on mushrooms. You're like 'money - I'm fed up with worrying about money. Money is meaningless. If time and space are meaningless then money is doubly meaningless.'

Anxiety on weed, I'm sure, is like a lot of other anxieties people develop, too. 'Last time I tried this, I felt anxious and it didn't work, so I'm anxious before I've even tried it that it wont work again.' Peeing in public urinals, sex, tests, anything, it just takes one failure due to anxiety to fuck it up the next few time when you remember failing.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 15:37:51

I have been smoking so much lately, I can barely tell when Im high, and its not worth all the money I put into it. So I'm gonna take a 2 day break and see how i feel about it. That may not sound like a lot... but it is for me and the amount Ive been smoking.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 16:59:25

Smoking weed is like jacking off, the more you do it the less great it feels.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 17:50:54

At 5/1/11 04:59 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Smoking weed is like jacking off, the more you do it the less great it feels.

I couldn't say it better myself. Its sad... but very true. When I first started smoking I used to trip the fuck out. I could walk down a street that I walk down all the time and become totally lost. I could hear a car driving on the left side of me, but it would sound like it was coming from the right. Basically, I just want to get so high its retarded... but I have to smoke a lot of hash to get there now. It used to only take me one bowl :( The first time I ever got high... I felt like I was floating outside of my body. WHY CANT THAT HAPPEN ANYMORE!?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 20:21:21

The one thing I found is that the healthier my lifestyle is the better my highs are. It's like the weed punishes me for becoming lazy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 21:48:09

At 5/1/11 03:37 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: I have been smoking so much lately, I can barely tell when Im high, and its not worth all the money I put into it. So I'm gonna take a 2 day break and see how i feel about it. That may not sound like a lot... but it is for me and the amount Ive been smoking.

Yeah man some people only need a small break, personally I dont develop a tolerance very quickly (I smoke copious amounts on tha daily) but when I feel I need a tolerance break I aim for the stars. I was abstinent for 2 weeks once. I've heard of people going for 2 months, but have never met one.

Good luck homie.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 22:47:09

At 5/1/11 04:59 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Smoking weed is like jacking off, the more you do it the less great it feels.

Alternatively, get high enough so that it feels amazing every time.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-01 23:28:38

Lets talk about hash.

1. Its a felony

2. Its fucking DOPE. Literally.

3. It gets me high as a fucking jet.

4. It is considered by some to be a "hard drug"

5. I know people with actual BRICKS OF FUCKING HASH.

6. BRICKS.

7. My favorite hash is bubble hash, cuz it bubbles and sizzles when you burn it.

8. Hash blunts. Holy fucking shit. I have smoked a blunt that was ENTIRELY hash.

9. I dont know why I am putting numbers before shit, but I really need to get high.

10. But Im not going to because I have promised myself I will not smoke until wednesday after school.

11. You guys smoke any hash? Ever?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 00:10:21

Hash is the exact same shit as weed, it's just the trichones or whatever the hell.

Also I just saw on the news that osama died, so ima party hardy with some salvia!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 00:23:17

At 4/20/11 09:16 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Vapes taste like popcorn. And they give me headaches.

I like popcorn.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 00:26:32

At 5/1/11 08:21 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: The one thing I found is that the healthier my lifestyle is the better my highs are. It's like the weed punishes me for becoming lazy.

Hahaha, I like this. Def agree

Also I just saw on the news that osama died, so ima party hardy with some salvia!

lol, wtf

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 00:41:03

At 5/2/11 12:26 AM, Popeofdope wrote:
At 5/1/11 08:21 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: The one thing I found is that the healthier my lifestyle is the better my highs are. It's like the weed punishes me for becoming lazy.
Hahaha, I like this. Def agree

lol, wtf

Fuck yeah! It's on EVERY news channel! *bang* Counter-Terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 10:03:00

At 5/1/11 11:28 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: Lets talk about hash.

1. Its a felony

Possesion?

3. It gets me high as a fucking jet.

Agreed.

4. It is considered by some to be a "hard drug"

It really is pathetic how uninformed most the public is about Cannabis.

5. I know people with actual BRICKS OF FUCKING HASH.

Yep.

Not tryin to brag, but I know people with garbage bags full of dope. Of course, the pounds are in seperate freezer bags. But one of those trash bags usually weighs ~25 pounds when full.

7. My favorite hash is bubble hash, cuz it bubbles and sizzles when you burn it.

Errm, I thought that was just... HASH? :S

Bubble Hash is exactly the same as normal hash, the only difference is the method of making it.

8. Hash blunts. Holy fucking shit. I have smoked a blunt that was ENTIRELY hash.

Not trying to be dick, but you've lost a lot of respect after telling me that. You're a liar, and I really don't appreciate that. A blunt completely filled with hash would not burn or pull, ever. Sometimes when I am feeling rich I roll a little busted hash into a fat jay, but I feel like a dink when I do. Hash is meant to be smoked from bong or vape, combusting it in a pipe is OK too, but nothing beats a bong hit with a nice spot of hash.

11. You guys smoke any hash? Ever?

I used to smoke it urrday. However, last time I smoked hash as of late was at least 3 months ago.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 12:42:08

At 5/1/11 11:28 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: 11. You guys smoke any hash? Ever?

I spilled hash oil on my jeans one time and I HAD TO FUCKING THROW THEM OUT, shit is ungodly to try and clean.

I've smoked a bit of hash, I kind of like it, but I don't find that I'm particularly well disposed to paying 20/25$ a gram for it, when I can just get bud significantly cheaper.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 18:26:28

All hash blunts would be awesome, never even heard of that before. I don't think it would be possible though either..

Hash is alright, not something I'd go out of my way to buy or anything, especially considering I hardly ever get high. More so use weed to get to sleep now... Self medicated kind of, but I enjoy the high again. No more problems where I can't stand the anxiety and stuff. But the trick to that is I get high alone and not with people.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 19:35:45

At 5/1/11 03:58 PM, Canas wrote: I remember when I used to smoke a shitload and i'd never even be able to tell the difference between being high and being sober. Even when I wasn't sober, I felt high as fuck. Anyways good luck holms

I know exactly what you're talking about, I felt that way today. Today was the first time in a while I didn't have weed to do a wake and bake, but when I was sitting in music class I could still feel a high in my head.

Good news is, I managed to get some weed after class.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 21:17:10

At 5/1/11 10:47 PM, Buddhist wrote:
Alternatively, get high enough so that it feels amazing every time.

In a perfect world everyone could.....

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-02 21:46:20

I swear to god. It was a blunt full of food grade hash. It went out a couple times... but it was a hash blunt and It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not.. but whatever.

Thats pretty much it... Im just enjoying soberness for a couple days.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 10:23:59

At 5/2/11 09:46 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: I swear to god. It was a blunt full of food grade hash. It went out a couple times... but it was a hash blunt and It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not.. but whatever.

Thats pretty much it... Im just enjoying soberness for a couple days.

Ahaha shit man, I just don't know. It mustn't have been packed tightly at all, I just can't see a hash blunt actually burning.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 10:28:22

At 5/2/11 06:26 PM, EpicFail wrote: All hash blunts would be awesome, never even heard of that before. I don't think it would be possible though either..

Hash is alright, not something I'd go out of my way to buy or anything, especially considering I hardly ever get high. More so use weed to get to sleep now... Self medicated kind of, but I enjoy the high again. No more problems where I can't stand the anxiety and stuff. But the trick to that is I get high alone and not with people.

Ya know, sometimes that's what is needed. No one has looked at me strangely for refusing a toke either.

Don't get me wrong - I love bunning with friends. But I have underlying anxiety problems which sometimes act up. I usually only burn if I'm in a good frame of mind. I do mush every couple of nights though, usually with 2 or 3 friends. Weed is like acid in the way it interacts with your environment. If you're comfortable in your environment your high will be better.

But I would never fuck with acid. If you take 3 tabs of acid you are considered clinically insane.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 10:33:56

At 5/3/11 10:28 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: But I would never fuck with acid. If you take 3 tabs of acid you are considered clinically insane.

Propaganda horseshit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 10:49:49

At 5/3/11 10:33 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 5/3/11 10:28 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: But I would never fuck with acid. If you take 3 tabs of acid you are considered clinically insane.
Propaganda horseshit.

Well, actually... it's brain science.

I think you overestimate being insane. Being insane doesn't mean you might snap one day, and kill somebody. Sometimes it is so minor you don't notice it.

Being clinically insane means some things are firing that shouldn't be, and some of the normal shit that fires for everyday people just doesn't.

I'm not a neurologist, but that's how it is.

I know someone who took 5 sugar cubes of amazing acid (triple stack). He had to get detoxified for 3 and a half months before he was completely sober again. He is still in treatment, but came down from the drug months ago. No word of a lie.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 10:55:17

No lie? How about all lies.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 12:43:08

At 5/3/11 10:55 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: No lie? How about all lies.

Think what you want, I've lost all respect for your opinion. What would I have to gain from lying to you?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-03 14:20:04

At 5/3/11 10:28 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
Don't get me wrong - I love bunning with friends. But I have underlying anxiety problems which sometimes act up. I usually only burn if I'm in a good frame of mind. I do mush every couple of nights though, usually with 2 or 3 friends. Weed is like acid in the way it interacts with your environment. If you're comfortable in your environment your high will be better.

But I would never fuck with acid. If you take 3 tabs of acid you are considered clinically insane.

Yeah most of my friends, the few I have are quitting too... But then here I am still smoking - Only for sleep though really... Though I do enjoy the high a lot...

I do agree that weed is similar to acid as far as environment goes even though it feels really weird even comparing the two drugs.
I don't agree with the whole "Three tabs of acid and you're considered clinically insane." thing, I can understand why people might believe that but as far as I'm concerned it's all a bunch of nonsense, I have a friend who does acid somewhat regularly, and I've known him before he started dong acid quite a bit, and I know him now and I don't think he's changed at all... It's just like people telling you weed will ruin your life when they come see you in elementary school and talk about how it ruined their lives. It just isn't realistic.