New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 12:36:22 Reply

At 7/28/10 12:22 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: I'd have a hard time robotripping at an event. How'd you like it?

To be fair it was an alright experience. During Inspector Dubplate and Funtcase' set I just felt like I had no control over my body and was having vision disorientation. Of course your body feels slower than usual, so mix that with the fast pace of skanking in a crowd it's quite trippy.

Wouldn't do it again, though. I feel quite ill today and my friend (who was also robotrippin') actually threw up in a cup on the dance floor, getting kicked out.

He's never living that down.

hello

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 12:46:19 Reply

At a party I'd probably rather drink. Chilling with a few buddy's I'd rather smoke weed.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 12:49:08 Reply

Yeah, drinking is more of a social thing, smoking green is something you do with a small group of people you know well or getting to know well.

Just last night, me and 3 other mates went to a forest and built a little den, it was so bloody comfy and warm, isolated too. Got baked quite a bit, and went and hot boxed in the car as it got too dark.

we're taking a lamp next time.

Fun night.

BBS Signature
Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 12:50:20 Reply

At 7/28/10 12:49 PM, DumbassDude wrote:

Nah, make a campfire. One is so nice when you're in the wilderness and baked

hello

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 13:03:34 Reply

At 7/28/10 12:50 PM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/28/10 12:49 PM, DumbassDude wrote:
Nah, make a campfire. One is so nice when you're in the wilderness and baked

That was an idea, but the den is covered with tent flooring, as rain protection, so I wouldn't want it up in flames and having to peel molten plastic off of my face.

BBS Signature
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 13:39:36 Reply

At 7/28/10 12:36 PM, wreckages wrote: Wouldn't do it again, though. I feel quite ill today and my friend (who was also robotrippin') actually threw up in a cup on the dance floor, getting kicked out.

He's never living that down.

What product did you ingest to get the Dextromethorphan HBr (or Polystirex)? That REALLY matters. If you use something with pseudophedrine, acetominophen or really most anything else in it by the time you've gotten enough DXM to get high you've gotten enough of the other to ruin it.

I always recommend Delsym to people. Not only is it the most concentrated with 30mgDXM polystirex per 5ml Tsp, it's also got NOTHING else in it.

CCC works too, but Delsym is MUCH better.

Also, method of ingestion makes a HUGE difference. If you chug it all at once you're liable to just get spinny and pass out. If you take it in small increments spaced over, say, 15 minute periods, it produces a much more psychedelic and elevating experience. The reason being that DXM metabolizes into DOM (I think), a lesser psychoactive, in the body, but when ingested incrementally the body ceases to metabolize it fully after the first few increments.

Also, usually 400-600mg is Threshold for most people. More is NOT reccommended unless you're experienced at leaving your body.

Also, a mix of both DXM compounds (hydrobromide and polystirex) produces a better trip as well, but that entails buying two different products and it's often hard to find good cough syrup without additives.

I haven't ever had a GOOD robotrip, per se (just got drunk and spinny and passed out on 300-500 MG dxm the times I did do it), and haven't done it in three or more years, but I know ALL about it from my friends and cohorts.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...
MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...
Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature
darkblackman
darkblackman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 14:17:03 Reply

At 7/28/10 12:02 PM, wreckages wrote: So I robotripped yesterday at a dub/dnb event.

Inspector Dubplate, Funtcase, Doctor P, Hazard were there to name a few.

Inspector Dubplate and Doctor P!!! AHH!

I'm jealous..
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 15:36:45 Reply

At 7/28/10 02:52 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: it's been three days of sobriety and it sucks. just two more to go!

Lol three point five for me... And I'm not enjoying it but I don't mind. I just drink a beer and have a smoke and forget about it.

BBS Signature
Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 17:21:34 Reply

At 7/28/10 01:39 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: What product did you ingest to get the Dextromethorphan HBr (or Polystirex)? That REALLY matters. If you use something with pseudophedrine, acetominophen or really most anything else in it by the time you've gotten enough DXM to get high you've gotten enough of the other to ruin it.
I always recommend Delsym to people. Not only is it the most concentrated with 30mgDXM polystirex per 5ml Tsp, it's also got NOTHING else in it.

CCC works too, but Delsym is MUCH better.

I didn't really know as much about it as my friend who came up with the idea did (ironcally, the one who threw up), but we brought 32 tabs of Nurofen Plus (lol) and split 16 each and just drank a lot of alcohol along with it. He mentioned it was the Codeine which would be having the effect on us, once swallowed it creates a morphine-like substance in your body, then developing the trip. Don't quote me on that, though cause as I said I didn't really have much knowledge on it and instead just trying to piece together what I remember being told by him.

As for the Delsym, we did think about that, but people we had talked to who had done it said Delysm and DXM trips weren't really a party drug. Instead, more for a psychedelic experience in your house or out camping. We found a website where you can buy pure DXM, so I guess next week or in a few weeks we'll be trying that out and see what happens.

Also, method of ingestion makes a HUGE difference. If you chug it all at once you're liable to just get spinny and pass out. If you take it in small increments spaced over, say, 15 minute periods, it produces a much more psychedelic and elevating experience. The reason being that DXM metabolizes into DOM (I think), a lesser psychoactive, in the body, but when ingested incrementally the body ceases to metabolize it fully after the first few increments.

I know. We were pretty sensible about it and did our research. I was taking 2 at a time every half our or so and it was spreading quite nicely. To be honest I don't think it would have affected me as much if I didn't have the alcohol before hand. I think you're right about the second part, because people I were talking to, also much more experienced were saying the same thing.

Also, a mix of both DXM compounds (hydrobromide and polystirex) produces a better trip as well, but that entails buying two different products and it's often hard to find good cough syrup without additives.

I haven't ever had a GOOD robotrip, per se (just got drunk and spinny and passed out on 300-500 MG dxm the times I did do it), and haven't done it in three or more years, but I know ALL about it from my friends and cohorts.

Definitely. It's a desperate move, robotripping. I'd definitely much rather have better, "proper" highs, but ehh I dunno, I guess at the moment I'm all about experimentation.

As I said we're experimenting with DXM and others next week sometime so I guess I'll come back here and report back to you :P

At 7/28/10 02:17 PM, darkblackman wrote: Inspector Dubplate and Doctor P!!! AHH!

I'm jealous..

Damn right you should be. Inspector ripped it up and I was at the front tripping balls, aaaaaargh

hello

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 19:10:42 Reply

Not sure if I should buy beer or weed... I had a beer earlier, they're refreshing as hell, and it's a hot day... But at the same time, I wanna blaze... Probably gonna get buds.

Yeah, whatever.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-28 20:38:14 Reply

Also... http://seshroulette.com/

I don't smoke weed in my house, so I won't ever use it... But it's pretty neat.

Yeah, whatever.

GenocidalTendencies
GenocidalTendencies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 03:54:52 Reply

Hey yall new here, new to NG. Pothead, crazy and in need of fellow potheads on here.

Facebook
"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature
GenocidalTendencies
GenocidalTendencies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 04:57:52 Reply

At 7/29/10 04:45 AM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: http://magic-flight.com/

the more I read into it the more I want it. I saw videos of people unboxing/ using it, and I have not seen a negative review. it looks too good to be true, it's just $100.

not sure if it was mentioned, not going back to check. <3

That looks amazing, I'm thinking of buying one when I get a job going, thanks for the link!

Facebook
"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 14:01:59 Reply

At 7/29/10 03:54 AM, GenocidalTendencies wrote: Hey yall new here, new to NG. Pothead, crazy and in need of fellow potheads on here.

Welcome Alex! Hahaha.

Ended up getting drunk and stoned yesterday, when I couldn't decide which to do... I bought buds, then my buddy ended up giving me a couple beers, and by 10:00 last night we drank a 40 of Captain Morgan's, then went and picked up again from my dealer's house, he got 100 worth and we had a rank sesh. Shit was dope.

Yeah, whatever.

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 16:29:09 Reply

At 7/28/10 05:21 PM, wreckages wrote: I didn't really know as much about it as my friend who came up with the idea did (ironcally, the one who threw up), but we brought 32 tabs of Nurofen Plus (lol) and split 16 each and just drank a lot of alcohol along with it. He mentioned it was the Codeine which would be having the effect on us, once swallowed it creates a morphine-like substance in your body, then developing the trip. Don't quote me on that, though cause as I said I didn't really have much knowledge on it and instead just trying to piece together what I remember being told by him.

OH ok, makes a lot of sense. You didn't robotrip, you got high on Codeine. The alcohol INVARIABLY exxagurated the codeine high.

As for the Delsym, we did think about that, but people we had talked to who had done it said Delysm and DXM trips weren't really a party drug. Instead, more for a psychedelic experience in your house or out camping. We found a website where you can buy pure DXM, so I guess next week or in a few weeks we'll be trying that out and see what happens.

Yeah, thus my perplexion at how you managed to have a manageable time in public.

I know. We were pretty sensible about it and did our research. I was taking 2 at a time every half our or so and it was spreading quite nicely. To be honest I don't think it would have affected me as much if I didn't have the alcohol before hand. I think you're right about the second part, because people I were talking to, also much more experienced were saying the same thing.

Good man. I've never done any drug except pot without THOROUGHLY educating myself on it pharmacologically and experientially. And again, the alcohol/codeine mix DEFINITELY created a whole greater than the sum of the parts. Personally, I would NEVER reccommend mixing DXM and alcohol, ESPECIALLY if you are taking any substantial amount of it. I once mixed a shot of Wild Turkey Rare Breed with ONE shot of Delsym and let me tell you, that was hard to manage. If you do drink with it, do NOT drink a lot.

Definitely. It's a desperate move, robotripping. I'd definitely much rather have better, "proper" highs, but ehh I dunno, I guess at the moment I'm all about experimentation.

I dunno, I know people who've had profound, life changing experiences with DXM. Astral projection/leaving one's body chief among them. Legitimately too, like actual traversal of space with one's non-corporeal self. However, this can be a bit dangerous if you have a strong panic instinct or a weak sense of focus and self-orientation.

Me, though, probably because I've never really ingested it properly and always just chugged a bunch, I just get fucked up and pass out.

As I said we're experimenting with DXM and others next week sometime so I guess I'll come back here and report back to you :P

I'm interested to hear about it. If I have ANY advice, it's to refrain from drinking alcohol with it. Even my drug-crazed DMT-Salvia-LSD combination tripper friend warned me straight up not to do it, and I know exactly why.

I know 2 people who've mixed LSD and Salvia, and one right in front of me, and holy hell the stories they told. The other is the aforementioned D-S-L dude who taught or referred me to most of my drug-knowledge.

BBS Signature
Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 17:02:02 Reply

At 7/29/10 04:29 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: OH ok, makes a lot of sense. You didn't robotrip, you got high on Codeine. The alcohol INVARIABLY exxagurated the codeine high.

Aha, yeah, my bad on that one. The alcohol was a big help, mind. Codeine high isn't really something I'll look out to do again, but eh, it's another one off the checklist.

Good man. I've never done any drug except pot without THOROUGHLY educating myself on it pharmacologically and experientially. And again, the alcohol/codeine mix DEFINITELY created a whole greater than the sum of the parts. Personally, I would NEVER reccommend mixing DXM and alcohol, ESPECIALLY if you are taking any substantial amount of it. I once mixed a shot of Wild Turkey Rare Breed with ONE shot of Delsym and let me tell you, that was hard to manage. If you do drink with it, do NOT drink a lot.

Cheers for the tips. when our little group does get round to trying it, we won't drink. I agree with you on doing the thorough research. It's the people who just scream "WoOOooo 4/20" and don't look up what they're doing, don't look up what they're mixing, what happens WHEN it hits the body and WHEN it does get mixed with something else who end up in trouble. Sadly, everyone on the whole drug "scene" is generalised to be that type of person and I guess it's a damn shame. If you know what you're doing, it's a brilliant experience.

I dunno, I know people who've had profound, life changing experiences with DXM. Astral projection/leaving one's body chief among them. Legitimately too, like actual traversal of space with one's non-corporeal self. However, this can be a bit dangerous if you have a strong panic instinct or a weak sense of focus and self-orientation.

Same, even the people who have been known to take harder / "real" drugs, I've spoken to have said DXM is a good experience, with all the things you have mentioned. It's intriguing to say the least.

Me, though, probably because I've never really ingested it properly and always just chugged a bunch, I just get fucked up and pass out.

Hahaha, fair enough. I guess this really isn't your thing, then?

I'm interested to hear about it. If I have ANY advice, it's to refrain from drinking alcohol with it. Even my drug-crazed DMT-Salvia-LSD combination tripper friend warned me straight up not to do it, and I know exactly why.

I'll definitely report back here what happened when we do. Thanks for the tips, again!

I know 2 people who've mixed LSD and Salvia, and one right in front of me, and holy hell the stories they told. The other is the aforementioned D-S-L dude who taught or referred me to most of my drug-knowledge.

Aha! Those types of friends who seem to have infinite knowledge on these substances are always the best ones to have around, for such times as well!

hello

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 17:15:00 Reply

At 7/29/10 05:02 PM, wreckages wrote: Aha, yeah, my bad on that one. The alcohol was a big help, mind. Codeine high isn't really something I'll look out to do again, but eh, it's another one off the checklist.

Ah, the list... Dangerous enlightener that.

Cheers for the tips. when our little group does get round to trying it, we won't drink. I agree with you on doing the thorough research. It's the people who just scream "WoOOooo 4/20" and don't look up what they're doing, don't look up what they're mixing, what happens WHEN it hits the body and WHEN it does get mixed with something else who end up in trouble. Sadly, everyone on the whole drug "scene" is generalised to be that type of person and I guess it's a damn shame. If you know what you're doing, it's a brilliant experience.

I LOVE to say, and I claim inception: Drugs don't kill people, uneducated drug USERS kill themSELVES.

Same, even the people who have been known to take harder / "real" drugs, I've spoken to have said DXM is a good experience, with all the things you have mentioned. It's intriguing to say the least.

Indeed. Honestly, I'd do it if someone offerred me some, but I just find it hard to justify the nine bucks (sad, I know) for the bottle of dextro juice.

Hahaha, fair enough. I guess this really isn't your thing, then?

Well I've only had two or three experiences, and those were over two years ago, so I can't say. Again, I am interested in trying it and doing it right, I just don't have enough desire for it to spend money. I'm a poor ass mother fucker until I get a damn job.

I'll definitely report back here what happened when we do. Thanks for the tips, again!

Always glad to help another psychonaut out.

Aha! Those types of friends who seem to have infinite knowledge on these substances are always the best ones to have around, for such times as well!

Aye. Funny thing is I met dude on NG, talked with him on messenger for two years, never actually met him, and haven't talked to him in almost the same timeframe. Yet still he had a profound influence in my life. I love internets sometimes, once you wade through the sewage.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 20:42:12 Reply

At 7/27/10 01:41 AM, Ship wrote: Does anyone else prefer drinking to smoking?

Nope. I don't say stupid things when I'm high, and I never wake up feeling like shit the next day. Plus drinking has never once tasted GOOD, sure it tastes fine enough to get by, but I'd rather smoke a bowl and be high than drink 3 or 4 drinks to get going.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 20:45:59 Reply

At 7/28/10 12:02 PM, wreckages wrote: Hazard were there to name a few.

I fucking LOVE DJ Hazard.

BBS Signature
Jon
Jon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 21:14:17 Reply

At 7/29/10 08:45 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:

He was incredible, though I was disappointed he didn't drop Machete.

hello

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 21:30:21 Reply

At 7/29/10 09:14 PM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/29/10 08:45 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
He was incredible, though I was disappointed he didn't drop Machete.

Eh, out of that album Machete is actually my least favorite, haha. I have 3 of his albums, can't recall the names. He does a remake of Machete and slows it down and adds a lot more bass, and I like it WAY more than the original.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-29 22:53:01 Reply

I've had a pretty nice past few days. I got an ounce and smoked a few joints out of it so far and it's some pretty good stuff. It was only $55. It was weird, I was hanging out at the mall the day I got the oz and I kept running into these two wangster-looking guys. One of them came up to me asking if I blazed almost unintelligibly like "yo ma'youblaze?!" I said yeah and he asked if I wanted any cush. I just told him no. I couldn't afford it right now anyway, and I was getting an ounce later.

So the morning after I got my ounce I consumed my LSA/Vodka concoction. I smoked a joint and after about an hour or so I was tripping out. It kinda sucked at first, cause I was just getting over being sick and I threw up a bit at first from the nausea. I kept having to pee, and every time I looked in the mirror looked different. I was uncomfortable doing normal things like getting on the computer or watching tv, playing video games, or even reading. So I went outside for a while and walked down to our creek and smoked a cigarette(in the 100 degree weather). I hung out in the shade for a while, everything was beautiful and sharp, kinda like being high, but more intense. It kinda felt like my "spirit" was trying to lift up out of my body. I'd close my eyes and see fractals and patterns and stuff. It was pretty amazing, but it started to get intense in that heat, so I went back inside and laid on the couch. I flipped on the TV and changed it to the Grateful Dead Channel on Sirius and half-slept for a while, hearing shit in the music like "yagottagethighya!"(I rewound it twice to see if it really said that, and it did both times, so I dunno).

I drifted off to sleep and had crazy lucid dreams, but the next day I felt kinda drained. The overall experience was pretty awesome though. I can't exactly explain the way my mind was working, it was pretty crazy. I plan to do it again soon.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 08:12:40 Reply

At 7/29/10 10:53 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: LSA/Vodka concoction.

Sounds trippy. The only hallucinogenic thing I've done is salvia, and apparently my friend packed up a mixture of 30x and 60x, I only thought it was 30. He also packed the whole bong up, so I think I did way too much for my first time and pretty much lost my mind, I don't remember anything that happened, but my friends were all telling me the shit I was doing.

I guess it's a cool thing to talk about, but I literally hated that "trip" if you want to call it that. I don't like not ever being able to get that 5 minutes of my mind back, it's weird.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 11:44:55 Reply

At 7/30/10 08:12 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I guess it's a cool thing to talk about, but I literally hated that "trip" if you want to call it that. I don't like not ever being able to get that 5 minutes of my mind back, it's weird.

I know what you mean. Salvia's kinda intense.

BBS Signature
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 13:36:34 Reply

At 7/30/10 11:44 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 7/30/10 08:12 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I guess it's a cool thing to talk about, but I literally hated that "trip" if you want to call it that. I don't like not ever being able to get that 5 minutes of my mind back, it's weird.
I know what you mean. Salvia's kinda intense.

Salvia is ego rape. RAEP with an "AE".

It showed me the illusory nature of time and the temporary nature of our existence within our individual frames of perception, as well as inferred the conscious spirit inherent within ALL things. After then 10-12th time I did it I wanted no more. Normally the more I use a psychedelic the more well-adjusted to it I become, but Sally unnerves me MORE every time.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 15:16:44 Reply

At 7/30/10 01:36 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: It showed me the illusory nature of time and the temporary nature of our existence within our individual frames of perception, as well as inferred the conscious spirit inherent within ALL things.

Sweet lol. Reading that made me want to listen to Within You Without You.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-30 15:26:01 Reply

At 7/30/10 03:16 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/30/10 01:36 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: It showed me the illusory nature of time and the temporary nature of our existence within our individual frames of perception, as well as inferred the conscious spirit inherent within ALL things.
Sweet lol. Reading that made me want to listen to Within You Without You.

By who?

Yeah, I watched my garden and the houses in my neighborhood animate and without moving or changing, communicate with me on levels so foreign to human perception/communication that only psychic inference could approach communicating the nature of the experience, all the while hearing the most RANDOM sing-songey lyrics running through my head. They made perfect sense... They just didn't form any cohesive meanings.

The gist, though, of what I was ...Told? was, to paraphrase; "We're here too."

That was the same Sally trip that an ACTUAL spider crawled up my shirt and I was running around my back yard at midnight like an idiot tearing my shirt off, all the while trying not to make ANY noise and wake my mother who, of course, would NOT have approved of my activities.

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 01:11:01 Reply

It's such a night out tonight. I generally wait until shortly before I sleep to smoke weed, but I'm considering making tonight and tomorrow an entire bake-out day.
I'm unfortunately low on pot, so I'll just be pulling together all the random bits of shake I have. Which I'd guess are around three bowls worth.
The weather around here has been brutal, so nice to have a 60 degree night.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 15:16:39 Reply

Salvia was weird yesterday, I just went rambling on and on about nothing, then when I understood everything a little better I stood up and mentioned a circle to all the people I was with. I think it's because Pokeye was passing around the pipe to everyone as well as the lighter and he couldn't decide whose it was, as it was mine and I wasn't really paying attention, he ended up keeping it. But there was a circle, nobody else understood. :(

There was so many cops around the city last night, after I got high we went to a gas station and saw a cop sitting by this church watching the traffic, my buddy did an illegal turn to get out of the station and on to the road and the cop flashed his lights behind us, I started sketching cause I'm a sketch bag and all, but they were just trying to get through the red light I guess...

Then we all got drunk, me and like 6 other people, it was good and all, but drunk driving sucks and everyone was hammered, we ended up driving out of the city to smoke some bowls, me and three other buddies, but there was cops out there already, so we ended up in the other end of town confused, smoked a few there and had to find out way back to our end, so many cops out though, it was just sketchy, haha.

Lately I'm feeling alcohol more than weed, that'll change though, always does.

Yeah, whatever.

darkblackman
darkblackman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-31 15:26:44 Reply

After 3 days and 2 nights of being dry I got a 15 last night. Smoked 4 bowls out of it last night. Within like a minute of eachother. Then I played TF2 and listened to Kid Cudi. Shit was amazing. The guy I got it from didn't short me at all, which made me very happy.