JaY11
JaY11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 09:00 PM, Canas wrote:
At 7/13/10 08:55 PM, JaY11 wrote: So uh, I've been invited to try marijuana for the first time at the start of august, I've agreed. Just wanna know how long a high usually lasts,
First timers, roughly two hours. Although there is a high chance you won't even get high, because most people don't. You have to break the THC barrier, so I doubt anything will even happen.
and will I be able to get rid of the smell by just walking around outside for an hour or so?
Yea that'll pretty much do'er i'm sure. I wouldn't worry too much about it, just spray down with febreeze or whatever.

Thanks, this is what I wanted to here. I'm a whole noob to 'dre' so I was getting a bit worked up.

Cause I don't want to return home afterwards, with my family accusing me of doing drugs. Also anything relevant you have in mind to tell a first timer would be appreciated.
Drugs?

Just enjoy yourself man

Yeah it's just I'd imagine my parents to totally blow it out of proportion if they found out. It's weird cause they wouldn't care if I was getting drunk.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 09:06 PM, JaY11 wrote: Thanks, this is what I wanted to here. I'm a whole noob to 'dre' so I was getting a bit worked up.

Just don't make it a big deal, you know? Because it really isn't. But give it a chance, because to be completely honest the first four or five times I really didn't care for it.

Yeah it's just I'd imagine my parents to totally blow it out of proportion if they found out. It's weird cause they wouldn't care if I was getting drunk.

That's the double-standard of the world we live in. I've had far too many arguments on that subject and I honestly don't think anyone will ever change their mind.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 05:54 PM, Canas wrote: The only thing I hate is when you start to fall asleep with your eyes open and violently wake to consciousness, causing your heart to skip a beat and shit.

In addition to prescribed sleeping medicine, I generally take 100 to 200 milligrams of Benadryl a night.
I heard of it's possible recreational potential, and around 2 years ago tried it out.
Wasn't anything I really enjoyed, but I can vouch for your description being spot on. I recall being on my computer, then every few seconds I'd drift into a dream like state where I believed to be driving my car until it seemed as if I needed to break, or turn sharply, then I'd abruptly be jolted out of that frame of mind for another 30 seconds or so, only to return back to the waking dream state.
Surprisingly I managed to coherently type a semi-sizable letter out to someone during the experience. Granted it took forever to achieve and was a pretty pointless thing to attempt while being that fucked up.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 09:31 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 09:19 PM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: In addition to prescribed sleeping medicine, I generally take 100 to 200 milligrams of Benadryl a night.

Yea my sleeping meds were prescribed also, and nothing ever worked quite like they did. The mix with weed and tylenol was a mellow, zombified yet strangely incredibly coherent state. Sort of a weird mind-altering experience without any actual mind altering additives aside form the natural hallucinogenic side-effects of severe sleep deprivation.

Benadryl isn't very heavy, it's hard to fully abuse. But the mild sedation is always a subtle touch.

Wasn't anything I really enjoyed, but I can vouch for your description being spot on. I recall being on my computer, then every few seconds I'd drift into a dream like state where I believed to be driving my car until it seemed as if I needed to break, or turn sharply, then I'd abruptly be jolted out of that frame of mind for another 30 seconds or so, only to return back to the waking dream state.
Surprisingly I managed to coherently type a semi-sizable letter out to someone during the experience. Granted it took forever to achieve and was a pretty pointless thing to attempt while being that fucked up.

It's sort of like living life lucidly. There's a real dehumanization of the world around you for certain. Reality gets a bit skewed. Definitely the lowest few points of my life drifting between consciousness while being fully automated. Going to seven eleven, maintaining conversations etc.

That particular state of restlessness when you're actually laying down is the most alarm and sometimes panic inducing. I find myself INABLE to sleep, constantly jolting awake with butterflies and the flutter of my heartbeat.

If I were to liken it to anything someone could experience under normal circumstances, it feels like dying.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 09:18 PM, Canas wrote:
I've had far too many arguments on that subject and I honestly don't think anyone will ever change their mind.

You and me both. My dad and me all the time, we always get into that argument, he gets drunk, I get high, and sometimes I get drunk. But I prefer weed, he says it's worse for me than drinking would be, as well as smoking cigarettes. It's just as bad. It's a load of bullshit and I feel sorry for him that he is so misinformed and closed-minded. But that's the way it is, won't stop me from smoking it.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 10:31 PM Reply

Lots of talk about prescribed meds on this page. I do percs every now and then, I've done a handful of pills, ranging from valium to xanax to oxy. I actually did oxy for the second time the other night, and puked. So, I'm never touching that again. I did some more salvia today because my friend happened to have some. The last time I did it, I had a horrible experience, I literally don't know what happened after I hit it, but my friends said I was saying shit like "Why can't I..." over and over, and apparently I just had a blank look on my face the whole time.

But, last time I took a huge hit, this time I took a smaller hit and I was at a perfect level. I didn't actually trip, but I felt good. Anyways, finally got some more weed, although it isn't a lot. Oh well, enough to get me high.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 11:12 PM Reply

So, say you wanna get a first-timer high. If it does nothing the first few times, did they not do enough, or will it just take more times and do those times have to be within a close range or can they be really spaced out?

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 11:53 PM Reply

The way I see it, the first time somebody smokes weed, they should always get high. I did the first time I smoked, I don't understand how people don't. Did they not inhale or what?

Yeah, whatever.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 11:53 PM, EpicFail wrote: The way I see it, the first time somebody smokes weed, they should always get high. I did the first time I smoked, I don't understand how people don't. Did they not inhale or what?

I was just told by my weed superiors my first time that you have to break your "THC barrier" which is a magical barrier in your brain stopping you from getting high. You might've got high because you were like, 10 years old or something hahaha

Everybody I know didn't get high their first time. I didn't get high my first TWO times. I had a really weird buzz sort of similar to the effect of shotgunning a beer, and I was a bit tingly. Most certainly not high though. I specifically remember that experience as being practically hallucinogenic.

As far as first timers go i'm not sure if it's wise to just, get them more high until it works. That's usually when someone has a bad experience and pukes on themselves and passes out sitting up for four hours. I always try and make them have an actual good time, that way they'll smoke with me again.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 06:03 PM Reply

I hit some dank out of a bong on my 13th birthday the first time I smoked, and I've only been higher than that once.

BBS Signature
EternitySpent
EternitySpent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:25 PM Reply

Yeah I don't think I got high the first couple of times either.

It was a real mind fuck the first time for me though, because I'm kind of a neurotic guy, so I kept waiting for the high to set in, and eventually ended up questioning every sensation I felt, along the lines of: "is this the weed or just a completely unrelated coincidence that I'm feeling this way?" After a while I convinced myself I was high, even though looking back I'm positive I wasn't. Plus I smoked pot before I ever really smoked cigarettes, so I inhaled like a pussy, which probably didn't help matters. Also, being a rookie I wouldn't have known kind bud from my asshole anyways, so I was probably rolling with greasy dro grown in a downtown loft by some sketchy chinamen.

I'll always remember my first bong rip though. I didn't want to look soft in front of a bunch of veteran smokers, so when it was passed to me I tried to pull what was left in the bowl through, since I'd heard the expression 'pull it through' before and I assumed it was the cool thing to do. What I didn't know was that there was way too much left for someone taking their first bong hit ever to pull through - mid-hit I realized I couldn't take anymore, panicked, and not knowing any better proceeded to cough straight down into the bong. The ensuing half an hour was legitimately one of the most miserable experiences of my teenage years. But hey, you live you learn - and when my throat stopped burning with the intensity of a thousand suns - I was really, really high.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:53 PM Reply

Hahaha, the first few times I ever got high was with a bong, I don't know anything else. I will never get over the white hot intensity of the throat burning, that was the one thing I disliked. Plus, being incredibly high, I couldn't focus on anything else besides how badly my fucking throat hurt. Soon after I was convinced I was being attacked by a huge swarm of non-existent mosquitoes endlessly pelting my sweater in a never-before-seen fit of kamikaze aggression

Idiocratic
Idiocratic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 10:57 PM Reply

My first attempt at smoking was with my friend in his camper. We made a bong out of a water bottle along with some household items (which I actually did up until a couple months ago). I didn't get high and he was just sitting there laughing, I felt so left out. I later found out that he got some half oregano/half weed mixture shit, so I'm not too sad.

First time I actually got high was when I took a roadtrip with my friend and his dad. We were staying at his grandma's house but his cousins lived right next doors. His cousins were awesome haha. He is the definition of white but his cousins were adopted and black. Legitimately black. One had corn rows and the other had an afro.
They said they would hook us up with an eighth for twenty. The one with corn rows rode his bike into town, picked it up, and came back and smoked it with us.
Looking back on it, it definitely wasn't an eighth. But they managed to get me high for my first time so whatever.
I remember sitting in my friend's grandma's house watching some japanese game show with him while we were coming down and feeling like I was about to die. I remember saying "I'm never doing this again" multiple times. Look where that lead me. Ha!

Anyway, I went to see 2 Modest Mouse concerts in the past 3 days. Definitely some of the better moments of my life. Unfortunate part was that we were with my friend's dad and couldn't smoke. Another bad thing is that I left my pipe and weed at his house and won't get it back for another couple days ):

mmmeee0
mmmeee0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 04:28 AM Reply

Hey guys, I was wondering if you'd be interested in knowing more about a (free) RPG in the works about stoners. Here's the intro, there is more but, you know, character limit... Warning: LOOOOOOONG

Marijuana-Kinetics:The Stoner Role-Playing Game.
Introduction:
The harsh smoke and even harsher life of the stoner is well documented in the old media.
But a stoner isn't just stoned. At their core, the burnouts often show latent supernatural powers. Powers that come out when needed the most by the person with these "cannabilities".
They are known as Marijuana-Kinetics to fearful governments. They differ in their powers, but they all rock the Ganja.
With their powers coming into existence with the dawning of the newest age, the Age of the Broken Mirror, the Marijuana-Kinetics are the people charged with saving the world from a cracked reality. The Age of the Broken Mirror was prophesied by a sect of a lost form of Christianity in Tibet, saying that one day, the very reality we live in will be destroyed if not saved by the Cannabis-smokers. Only they could save us all, and only a select few of them could use their cannabilities.
The Broken Mirror is the legend of the time when the world loses most of it's sanity to stress, and anyone who had not seen the blessing of the day from the smoke of a cannabis bud, tries to destroy themselves. Starting with mirrors, metals, and ruining the Earth's water, they begin to remove their own reflection. As a horrifyingly large amount of the world's population goes whacko, evil creeps in from another side of the looking glass.
Marijuana-Kinetics, seeing the populace made into zombies, breaking the reflections and knowing they will not be safe from a murderous mob for long, tend to try and chill out in safe positions. But With the sparks of Green Fire and Black Dust upon them at 4:19:59, the chains of addiction are broken, and the mind becomes aware of soul's fear of powers deep within each of them. Adhering to personality traits and skills, Marijuana-Kinetics rises from the spinal cord, where evolution had kept it locked, mystically waiting for this moment. You are one of these new types of potheads, brave, responsible and never tiring in your quest to bring your friends back from insanity.
In this empowering self-discovery, every stoner has the powers, and can feel their purpose.
Cherish this life, share your love, have no hate, and bring the people back from the brink of their own destruction.

Example "Kinetic-Klasses", or "races" of the RPG:
The Ganjineers:
The Ganjineer is a weed engineer. Rolling was a specialty, but those chosen to be Ganjineers always had the best pipes, the craziest bongs and could make a thing to smoke out of from nearly anything available.
Specializations:
A Ganjineer shows his true colours with mad skills:
Improvisation, Rolling, Booby-trapping, Hydroponics, Chemistry, Electrical, Demolitions, Mechanical, Hacking and Video Gaming.
Marijuana-Kinetics:
Sober: Theoretical Knowledge. The Ganjineer has Theoretical Knowledge, on almost anything. This allows him to plan to build, demolish, repair or reset anything he comes across. The results are almost certainly not going to be pretty, but whatever they do with this skill, it's most likely going to work. Is upgraded with the Internet Hacking Skill, for the information on the subject.
Stoned: Tinkering. A tinkerer can usually give another person a skill boost, make an item better, find the on switch, or just about any other small little achievement that has larger results. Tinkering can get a boost out of something of about 15%. It is upgraded with the Wrong Tool Skill, for a good job without worry all the time.

The Purple Hazer:
The Purple Hazer is an stealthy type. They could sneak out of any situation to meet up and get high with friends. They were also notorious for having weed around or smoking up very close to the Stressed before they turned into zombies.
Specializations:
Purple Hazers are great company if they talk at all, but their real skills are in the silent arts:
Infiltration, Thievery, Alarm-Disabling, Distraction, Agility, Climbing, Scouting, Camouflage, Smoke-Canceling, and Media
Marijuana-Kinetics:
Sober: Espionage. As a combination of skills, the Purple Hazer can get valuable information, materials, set explosives, contact another, rescue a friend and anything else that requires the utmost care in remaining non-detected. It is upgraded with the Guerrilla Tactics Skill, for longer times of spying.
Stoned: HeadStash. The act of keeping something in plain-view and yet extremely well hidden is the Purple Hazers Stoned Kinesis. Not limited to hash or weed, things like plans, food, guns and ammunition can be stashed easily. They can easily remember where it is. Is upgraded with the Distracted Re-stash, for re-stashing it before it is found by a searcher with the Purple Hazer in the room.

The Hash Crash:
The Hash Crash is a driver and a pilot. A reckless daredevil sort who would jump out of a plane, but are paranoid about parachutes. Able to get the hang of anything, from motorcycles to submarines, it comes as second nature to them to get high and go fast.
Specializations:
A Hash Crash person is usually bored with normal sport skills:
Driving, Piloting, Boating, Speeding, Pressing Hash, Sharp-Shooting, Olympian Skills, Drifting, Extreme Sports, and Hacke-Sack.
Marijuana-Kinetics:
Sober: Drive-By. The Drive-by isn't just shooting. There is also
the ability to leave the vehicle at high-speeds, letting it crash into something else. It is also a great distraction, or a wicked entrance into a building. It is upgraded by the Controlled Flip Skill, for going over obstacles.
Stoned: Escape Route. The Hash Crash, when totally freaked out, will execute an plan-less, yet fully-formed, escape route. Those associated/allied with him will follow to safety and regroup. This escape will include minor injuries and usually screaming. It is upgraded with the Planned Escape Route Skill, for no injuries.

And here is the "Horde" type enemy:
The Stressed:
The Stressed are made up of a lot of differing peoples. They do, however, share in the fact that not one of them would use weed to relieve stress. They were people afraid to inhale, people who did it socially, and the squares, who never did it or just hated it. Many more people were also closeted users, who were too cowardly to unchain their cannabilities when the time came. Children as a rule were not smokers, unable to take hold in their minds what was really going on they too feared the cannabilities.
Losing their minds faster than cannabis could bring them back, they felt suicidally insane, but had the strong desire to greedily take it all with them to wherever they left here to. Most started burning their pictures, trying to remove what they felt, were rude copies that would not leave even if they were screamed at. Within a week, all the reflective surfaces that were in reach were gone, and the oceans had been so polluted the beaches once filled with life, now had corpses of sea animals lining the coasts. Their work nearly complete, with no opposition except environmental militias, they then turned on the plant life in their areas, and many cannabis plants, sensing the danger involved in being inherently defenseless, roused the fighting will of stoners, so long repressed, to challenge the Stressed for supremacy of the Earth.
The stoned were divided along the lines of their personalities, while the stressed were hordes of maniacal zombie-like creatures with no other ideas than removing things that reflected the worlds goodness. With no real way to stop them other than immobilizing them and putting them into a large building with no escape, the stoners had to find some way to bring them back quickly.
[Basically, it's a no-holds barred Stoner free for all against those who try to hate on us smoking weed, pick your class and go nuts on the people who don't smoke and seem like they could have used a few hoots of weed before they went insa

MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 05:24 AM Reply

Man, I just got me some Red Dawn shit I got from my friend Nikolia in Russia. Should I smoke this shit before going to bed?

Common sense is not so common- Voltaire
Action is the real measure of intelligence- Napoleon Hill
Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings- Salvador Dali

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 01:29 PM Reply

I wouldn't have, if you did. I don't usually smoke before going to bed, no point. I like being awake for my highs.

Yeah, whatever.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 01:59 PM Reply

The reason I first started smoking weed was to help me sleep. I smoke about an hour before bed on most nights, makes my dreams more interesting.

MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 02:10 PM Reply

At 7/15/10 02:03 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: yes that's a perfectly fine reason to smoke before sleeping, and I know many others who refuse to use pills to help them sleep and choose to smoke.

but other than that it's simply a waste of bud. smoke that shit when you wake up, so much greater.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Sadly, I was in bed when you posted this, and I had one of the weirdest dreams ever. I was flying through the sky, but then I realized I couldn't fly, and plummeted into the ocean. Freaky shit

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 02:41 PM Reply

It's hard to find bud during the day... I hate it. All my drug dealers have real jobs. :(

Yeah, whatever.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 15th, 2010 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 7/15/10 04:16 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: not here, I have multiple contacts to pickup any time of the day. it's fantastic.

Lucky. All my dealers are outta high school and got shit to do during the day all the time, working and what not. High school dealers usually suck anyway, always pinching or having bunk weed. T_T

Yeah, whatever.

darkblackman
darkblackman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 12:51 PM Reply

Back from a few days of no internet, so hello. I wanted to share my thoughts on something. I hate people that brag about smoking ONLY dank. I mean, really, dank is fine by me don't get me wrong but I prefer to have MORE weed you know? I'd rather have a quarter of reg than a nickel of dank. I actually like smoking weed, not just the high. Smoking is a bonding thing imo. Just thought I'd share that.

Hello chil'ren
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 7/16/10 12:51 PM, darkblackman wrote: Back from a few days of no internet, so hello. I wanted to share my thoughts on something. I hate people that brag about smoking ONLY dank. I mean, really, dank is fine by me don't get me wrong but I prefer to have MORE weed you know? I'd rather have a quarter of reg than a nickel of dank. I actually like smoking weed, not just the high. Smoking is a bonding thing imo. Just thought I'd share that.

A quarter of reg would be better than a nickel of dank definitely. I can't really find bunk weed so to say, it's usually always kush now, can't find anything else really, I'm not complaining... Other people are though. A buncha people charge 15 a g here lately, especially for kush and stuff, and I think that's ridiculous. A gram should never be more than 10 dollars. My older brother told me a few months ago he bought his buds for 20 a g, that's retarded. I told him he was getting ripped right off, he said 'depends how high you wanna get.' I smoked his weed out of his bong with him, and I didn't get that high. It was nothing special and he's getting charged up the ass for it. Oh well though, I get good buds for a good price. I'm happy.

Yeah, whatever.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 02:52 PM Reply

All apologies for the double post...
Look at this fucking joke, some teen girls magazine is saying marijuana will make you FAT and UGLY!

Article.

Yeah, whatever.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 7/16/10 12:51 PM, darkblackman wrote: I'd rather have a quarter of reg than a nickel of dank.

Well, considering how biased that is, most people would agree. That's an unfair comparison. But say like, a dub of mids or a g of some good shit, I'd gladly take the gram any day.

BBS Signature
darkblackman
darkblackman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 11:46 PM Reply

Smoked about 5-6 bowls with my friend and her friend. Took us an hour. Lol. It was fun though. We chilled and caught up for a couple of hours since I moved back. She said she wanted to start smoking with me and we will prolly have weed tomorrow or the next day. It's gonna be a good school year.

TheThinWhale
TheThinWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 16th, 2010 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 7/16/10 02:52 PM, EpicFail wrote: All apologies for the double post...
Look at this fucking joke, some teen girls magazine is saying marijuana will make you FAT and UGLY!

Article.

That magazine could say that about anything that they don't think is ideal, like:

STEALING makes you fat and ugly
or
VIDEO GAMES makes you fat and ugly

And since it is a drug that school systems won't properly educate people on, those little girls will eat that crap right up.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2010 @ 04:12 PM Reply

Pretty much my dude, fuck the media, this is why I don't watch TV or pay attention to anything, full of lies and hypocrisy. All bullshit, we're rarely being told the truth imo.

Yeah, whatever.

Idiocratic
Idiocratic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2010 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 7/16/10 01:08 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: I pay for quality, I get quality.

Same here.

I can get a quarter of dank any time of the day. I just call up my guy, wait an hour or so, and I'll have it in my hands.

Sadly, he is going to jail soon soo....

Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2010 @ 06:59 PM Reply

At 7/17/10 06:45 PM, Idiocratic wrote: Sadly, he is going to jail soon soo....

Man I know how you feel. It's like the cops are always out to get my dealers.

MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Jul. 17th, 2010 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 7/17/10 06:59 PM, Ship wrote:
At 7/17/10 06:45 PM, Idiocratic wrote: Sadly, he is going to jail soon soo....
Man I know how you feel. It's like the cops are always out to get my dealers.

Yeah, I just got news that Victor, my old dealers, was hauled in yesterday. Fuck, I'm afraid to go out sometimes and shit.