00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,037,906 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 14:48:36

At 1/18/11 01:32 PM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/18/11 08:39 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: For general amusement's sake here's a link to the jilter-website, featuring an explanation in pretty dodgy english (notice the red warning sign ^_^):

http://www.jilter.com/jilter_english.htm l
can you buy them in head shops? or only online?

I buy mine at the local head shop, but they're manufactured by a Swiss company so they're probably only available at headshops here. I guess you'd have to order them online if you wanted to buy them in Canada or the U.S. , although it looks to me as though they only do deliveries to European countries.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 14:56:25

Sorry about the double-post but I've just seen that you can order them from my local headshop, which does deliveries all over the world:

http://headshop.earthspirit.ch/shop/USER _ARTIKEL_HANDLING_AUFRUF.php?darstellen=
1&Kategorie_ID=51&PEPPERSESS=70407bf4700 6b11a0a58431855bb93e2&kat_last=51&kat_ak tiv=51

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 16:47:07

At 1/18/11 02:56 PM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Sorry about the double-post but I've just seen that you can order them from my local headshop, which does deliveries all over the world:

http://headshop.earthspirit.ch/shop/USER _ARTIKEL_HANDLING_AUFRUF.php?darstellen=
1&Kategorie_ID=51&PEPPERSESS=70407bf4700 6b11a0a58431855bb93e2&kat_last=51&kat_ak tiv=51

Thanks for the info but I don't like waiting for stuff in the mail ><

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 23:23:31

At 1/18/11 02:39 AM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/18/11 01:07 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 1/17/11 07:05 PM, Zackman558 wrote:
At 1/16/11 07:20 PM, Zackman558 wrote: What the fuck happened to pope of dope and his daily updates?
Again i must say, WHERE THE FUCK IS POPE OF DOPE MOTHER FUCKERS!
that motherfuckingcocksucker OD'd big time & im the one that sold him the shit; that pope just could not get enough of that there dope
No one pay attention to this idiot, he likes to piss people off every few pages.

so he didn't od? cuz if he did imma be sad as shit man. But seriously does anyone know what happened to him.

Its over 9,000!!!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-19 02:45:04

At 1/15/11 11:43 PM, Ecke wrote:
At 1/15/11 04:38 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: Speaking of poppers, has anyone ever smoked a bowl of straight rolling/pipe tobacco?
Rough as all hell but I felt like I was ascending to a greater place, so much nicotine.

Sometimes the buzz is so intense it almost feels like I drift into salvia zone momentarily. Colourrrs brighterrrr.
Friend got new roor though. Woooo..

and black ops forthatmatter

- ><--stick vs. sprites-->< - ><--flat beat-->< - ><--pico vs. sticks-->< -

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 00:15:41

At 1/18/11 11:23 PM, Zackman558 wrote: so he didn't od?

I don't know the man. If he was strictly a weed smoker, he would be the first.

cuz if he did imma be sad as shit man.

Is he a nice person?

But seriously does anyone know what happened to him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 00:19:10

At 1/19/11 02:45 AM, brainface wrote: Sometimes the buzz is so intense it almost feels like I drift into salvia zone momentarily. Colourrrs brighterrrr.

I wish my head shop sold real RooRs man. The ones they sell there are like 100 dollars.

I'm only 15 so I can't order a sick RooR off the net either. Feels bad man.

John Lennon is always related. ALWAYS.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 10:34:11

Can I join?

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 11:42:47

At 1/20/11 12:19 AM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/19/11 02:45 AM, brainface wrote: Sometimes the buzz is so intense it almost feels like I drift into salvia zone momentarily. Colourrrs brighterrrr.
I wish my head shop sold real RooRs man. The ones they sell there are like 100 dollars.

I'm only 15 so I can't order a sick RooR off the net either. Feels bad man.

John Lennon is always related. ALWAYS.

Lol, just googled RooR 'cause I didn't know what you were talking about. Those are some pretty cool bongs. The guy at my headshop has a new model, sadly there aren't any pictures online, but it has spikes and he jokingly suggested using it as a weapon to fight off cops ^_^

How can they make buying a bong illegal for minors? It's only a glass container, at least that's how the law rolls here.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 12:12:43

RooRs are retarded. Sure, they're good bongs, but wouldn't you rather get an equally good bong without having to pay for the name RooR? Half the money you pay is going towards the namebrand itself.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 15:46:52

At 1/20/11 12:12 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: RooRs are retarded. Sure, they're good bongs, but wouldn't you rather get an equally good bong without having to pay for the name RooR? Half the money you pay is going towards the namebrand itself.

That goes for any good-quality glass. If you have the excess money to spend on a really nice one that you know you're going to use for a long time, why not?

I've had glass (and ceramic & acrylic) from all across the spectrum, and while each has their own positives, with quality glass like Roor, HVY and Illadelph (amongst others like G-Spot and Hurricane), you know you're getting a high-quality make of glass that an individual glassblower put a lot of time into, that won't have any defects (unless you get a defected one on sale for cheap), is strong and sturdy and reliable, and pulls great. Lower-quality glass (especially no-name glass) gets the job done, but generally you won't get a glass-on-glass connection (cheaper to go with a rubber grommet or o-ring), the glass is not always as sturdy, and the pull tends to be a little harsher.

Bought some lower-qual glass earlier this year (Black Leaf) and it shattered almost immediately. The no-name glass I had broke after a couple of years of use (by my own idiocy, I will admit). The Roor I have has been knocked over multiple times and only had the downstem break. My friend has a little mini-bong from HVY that has been around for a year or so now and is very thick in diameter (think it's like 6 or 7mm) and has gotten knocked over multiple times without breaking as well, whereas his roommate's Left Coast broke within a couple of months of use...I ended up giving him my no-name glass (picture attached of that one) and he turned it into a ghetto glass-on-glass connection.

One major negative to Roors other than price, imo, is the ice pinch on the slides they give you with the glass. Res gets stuck in it all the time and I don't always have paper clips or something similar to poke it out with.

Also, my EHLE with the carbon filter finally came in...it's as close to a vaporizing effect that you can get without having to actually vape (I'm not huge on vapes these days). Cleanest hits I've ever taken, and it smokes so smooth. The slide it came with has an ENORMOUS hole though, definitely the largest I've ever seen. I should have gotten a second glass screen (the one I have is used in the carbon filter to keep the carbon in place), but I'm using a mangled metal screen right now and it does the trick, albeit poorly. If I had a camera I'd take a picture for you guys...the bowl itself is exceedingly large for the size of the bong, but the slide hole is just ridiculous.

Been having some problems smoking lately. I keep freaking myself out every now and then and I don't know why I do it or what's causing it...I'm always afraid of having a heart attack or something while I'm at my peak. A couple of times (including last night) I've had a serious anxiety attack, although yesterday I managed to slap myself in the face a few times and shake myself out of that state. It sounds stupid, but it's been an on-and-off issue over the past month or two...anyone had a problem like this? Anyone have any advice that might help me out? It's making me strongly consider a smoking cessation for a while.

The Stoner's Club

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 15:52:52

Doublepost...new glass.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 16:12:43

At 1/20/11 03:46 PM, Buddhist wrote: stuff about glass and names

A buddy of mine bought a SYN (Smoke You Numb) glass on glass a while ago. It has an ashcatcher and a double perc. Never heard of the name before, but it hits great. I think he paid somewhere around $100 for it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-20 20:25:33

At 1/20/11 04:12 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 1/20/11 03:46 PM, Buddhist wrote: stuff about glass and names
A buddy of mine bought a SYN (Smoke You Numb) glass on glass a while ago. It has an ashcatcher and a double perc. Never heard of the name before, but it hits great. I think he paid somewhere around $100 for it.

That's a good deal if the glass isn't thin. The one above your post I got for $60 with the carbon filter, bag o' carbon, 3 Clippers and a glass screen, but that was at a huge discount (+1 for holiday sales).

I've heard of SYN before but never used one, or even seen one in person.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-21 07:03:46

At 1/20/11 03:46 PM, Buddhist wrote: Bought some lower-qual glass earlier this year (Black Leaf) and it shattered almost immediately.

I've had some bad experience with Black Leaf too. Bought a large bubble shaft bong for a friend's birthday. It broke in a fall which I reckon a better quality bong with stronger glass would have survived.

Anyone have any advice that might help me out? It's making me strongly consider a smoking cessation for a while.

Personally I'd stop smoking for something around 2-4 weeks and try smoking again after that.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-22 11:22:16

At 1/20/11 08:25 PM, Buddhist wrote: I've heard of SYN before but never used one, or even seen one in person.

The actual glass in the bong chamber is pretty thick, but ashcatchers always make me kinda nervous when I hit them, I always feel like I'm gonna snap the slide off.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-22 15:53:24

Yo. Smoke dope and shit mayne.
RooR bong shmong, i have a orange label zumo, with an ice catcher, yet a grape backwood, juicy or swisher just gets you so much nicer. However a good bong is the base, the ground level, that every experienced smoker should work there way up from.

Imagine you're just like having a greeat time and then the government comes and says that you have to stay clean for 2 1/2 months. Only drug you cant have is THC. FUUUUUUU. Probably waste more time here.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-22 23:01:13

At 1/20/11 03:52 PM, Buddhist wrote: Doublepost...new glass.

Fuck yeah man I'm ordering a carbon filter soon. Also investing in a smaller bong for big, milky rips.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-23 04:25:46

My bong is now one, what a sad sad day. Guess it's time I get a new one, probably gonna go for a nice zong this time.

Facebook

"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-23 16:41:40

I rolled the fattest J the other day. The paper was so shitty, menthol paper that was small and thin as a bitch, only meant to hold like a .2. So I rolled like a .4 in one, then packed like a whole gram into the mouthpiece after I twisted the end shut, and the end product was fat as fuck. And I was ripped to shit while I was rolling it too, felt pretty proud.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-23 22:36:10

Totally random post here but I picked up some white widow today, I'm pretty sure this is hands down the best weed I've ever smoked...all the buds are covered in trichomes, it like sparkles and holy shit the high is just awesome. Anyone else smoked white widow?

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 00:19:45

Just got to college this weekend, met up with some of my friends from back home and smoked up and met a whole bunch of new people. Weed is such a good social drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 02:30:12

you know what would be funny? To go fuck with one of the other clubs XD hahaha.

rar

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 07:14:33

At 1/23/11 10:36 PM, Eclipse wrote: Anyone else smoked white widow?

Grew 4 plants of a cross between white widow and a brazilian strain which has great taste. Smoked that stuff from October to New Year's Eve. I was fucking proud to call that weed mine. Definitely the best outdoor I've ever smoked. Haha, we smoked the last of the crop at midnight on New Year's Day in a nice, fat, tandem-rolled 8 inch spliff. So yeah, 2011 started on a high.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 11:43:11

At 1/24/11 02:30 AM, morlockcleric wrote: you know what would be funny? To go fuck with one of the other clubs XD hahaha.

No.

How does everyone like my new sig? ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 11:50:47

At 1/24/11 11:43 AM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/24/11 02:30 AM, morlockcleric wrote: you know what would be funny? To go fuck with one of the other clubs XD hahaha.
No.

bleh...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 18:49:16

At 1/24/11 11:50 AM, wildface098 wrote:
No.

bleh...

Get the fuck out of this club, and go hang out with your newgrounds juggalo friends.

To anyone wondering, this man discriminates against stoners.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 18:56:16

At 1/24/11 06:49 PM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/24/11 11:50 AM, wildface098 wrote:
No.

bleh...
Get the fuck out of this club, and go hang out with your newgrounds juggalo friends.

To anyone wondering, this man discriminates against stoners.

Oh now really? better check Page 420 to see how long I've been around here... I do not criticize stoners, I criticized you for being self-centered under your own cloud of happiness by discriminating people for their illiteracy and opinions.

and like you said "I have an open mind"

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 19:15:19

At 1/24/11 06:56 PM, wildface098 wrote: Oh now really? better check Page 420 to see how long I've been around here... I do not criticize stoners, I criticized you for being self-centered under your own cloud of happiness by discriminating people for their illiteracy and opinions.

and like you said "I have an open mind"

Why do you insist on bringing this shit here? Honestly I came here to get away from your bullshit.

I said I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, because you were calling me a follower for whatever reason. For which you have still provided no proof.

I never discriminated anyone. I QUOTE:

At 1/24/11 10:12 AM, Stakeout wrote:
Many people refer to French people ass gays because they give off a gay aura... It's just like how they are insulted that they have small dicks. or some gay Canadian got mad and threw a fit over it, could just be that.

And then Strategize said:

You know - I WOULD point out how stupid you sound, because none of those statements are even french-canadian stereotypes... however I fucking hate french-canadians. Racist seperatist bigots.
Bastards.

And then you jumped down my throat calling me a troll and a follower.

I don't care how long you have "been here", I can't stand your opinionated bullshit. Get the fuck out of our club, please and thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-24 21:11:56

I don't care how long you have "been here", I can't stand your opinionated bullshit. Get the fuck out of our club, please and thank you.

I'll just smoke my dope in peace, thank you very much...