00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,560 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 15:56:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkNl758-
YM

Everybody should jam to this shit when baked.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 17:03:19

I love getting baked and walking around in the woods.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 18:10:51

At 1/9/10 05:03 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I love getting baked and walking around in the woods.

I want to do that, except for I want to stay overnight in the woods with an ounce of bud, a lot of beer, and some good buddys.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 18:32:00

I love getting really high and going to the store.

One time I went super baked and I bought a hell lot of chips and some beers and the lady at the cashier knows me and she said, next time get some eye drops and I jus bursted out laughing haha.

It's cool, I'm 16 atm and she lets me buy beer and other liqueurs.

I hate going to the woods baked, I got lost once and it was getting dark and I kept hearing things, its freaking scary as hell going to the woods at night while still high.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 18:38:24

At 1/9/10 06:32 PM, djsumara wrote:
I hate going to the woods baked, I got lost once and it was getting dark and I kept hearing things, its freaking scary as hell going to the woods at night while still high.

I'm one with nature and like to explore what it has to offer, its fun to learn about too, and the animals are neat.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 19:33:29

My bongs.

The one on the right is new :)

The Stoner's Club

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 20:54:40

I got some of this kush, shit is great. The high lasts forever, so I'm actually able to save my weed.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 21:02:21

At 1/9/10 07:33 PM, yodd wrote:

My exes bong was just like that one, fucking loved it.

At 1/9/10 08:54 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I got some of this kush, shit is great. The high lasts forever, so I'm actually able to save my weed.

Kuuuuush! Lucky you, I got a decent size nug of some decent bud, I'm not complaining, but I wish I had a pound of it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 21:04:52

Im new to the stoners club and i have a question. How do you use a bong because it looks very hard and complicated?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-09 22:52:13

At 1/9/10 09:04 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Im new to the stoners club and i have a question. How do you use a bong because it looks very hard and complicated?

Here's a 10 step tutorial, that shows depth no one here would have taken the time to explain.

That's a fine little bong.

I want to do that, except for I want to stay overnight in the woods with an ounce of bud, a lot of beer, and some good buddys.

Cam-ping? It seem's like that's what you're going for. Or even better, someone's cottage.
I might go to a friends, bring shrooms, booze all that shit.

Also Epic, it's a shame you don't live in Ontario.
Maybe there will be a meet up somewhere in Canada in 2011. The stoners could go, and I would be 18 by then.
Bring like 3 blunt wraps, a bong, a quarter of some chronic. It would be nice.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-10 00:30:19

At 1/9/10 10:52 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote: Maybe there will be a meet up somewhere in Canada in 2011. The stoners could go, and I would be 18 by then.
Bring like 3 blunt wraps, a bong, a quarter of some chronic. It would be nice.

Oh man, I'll only be 17 :(. I don't care, I'll find a way to go anyway.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-10 00:58:35

I love smoking weed.

Nothing makes me feel better than a fatty bowl of kief.

If you view life as a mission for truth and purity in vision, you can become as the anointed and fade away from the disjointed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-10 17:54:27

At 1/10/10 12:58 AM, TheSanityAssassin wrote: I love smoking weed.

Nothing makes me feel better than a fatty bowl of kief.

Not even blowjobs?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-10 19:33:36

It sucks not having any green.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-10 23:26:01

At 1/10/10 11:05 PM, Canas wrote: if I were to say that weed was better than blowjobs that would make meeeee aaaaaa...

?

No it would not make you aaaaa.....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 01:00:35

At 1/10/10 11:42 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Easy solution. Weed+blowjobs. :)

Pick you up at eight then.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 07:32:03

At 1/11/10 02:48 AM, Canas wrote: I love smoking weed when i'm baked

Me too, nothing better.

At 1/11/10 02:51 AM, Canas wrote: you guys are my only friends

It's ok I'm my only friend.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 07:43:56

Yo, got a decision for Saturday, Northern Lights or White Widow?

I got a party this week and I still dunno which one to buy, I smoked both before but I want to try something new.

Got any good weed suggestions? Durban Poison sounds, well, exciting haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 10:52:02

Had a dream last night thst I was blazing on the beach again. Man, I miss the summer...

Anyways, I don't pay attention to weed names. Dealers could just make them up (old dealer used to name his weed when he was high, like "lightsaber") or lie about it to get you to buy. Only time it matters is when it's straight from the clinic and has the description on the bottle.

But one strand that stuck out in my mind was "Plane Wreck," a cross-breed between Afghan Kush and Train Wreck. I thought that was pretty creative and it was good weed I think.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 16:53:21

Had an awesome day today, had an exam this morning so to celebrate finishing it, me and my mates went off and rolled a big foot long spliff. We went off into the woods to smoke it in the snow. We got half way through it one of my friends just passed out and collapsed, managing to face plant a tree :D We were worried at first but after his eyes stopped spazzing out we all had a good laugh :D

We finished the spliff, then staggered back to school totally baked and blasted some cyprus hill out in the common room and played some tony hawks, then I went home and napped for a few hours :D

It never sounds that exciting when you type it out :P

Gonna get another 1/8th tomorrow :D :D

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 17:20:43

F U as$hol3s not every1 her gets blowed, k so dont brag cuz u jus seem liek arrognnat pricks thinkin ur better dan every1onelse. im not ugley girsl say hw much i look liek brann daiilor idk if i do but i dont get blown cuz i dont have confidence fuk u epic fail u fukkin asshole.

i liook like him

The Stoner's Club

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 17:48:17

At 1/11/10 05:41 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote: Smoke in your lungs is still harmful, no matter what caused it. Weed isn't as bad as cigarettes, but both are still harmful and weed is still illegal. I don't see why this thread is still unlocked because it's discussing illegal activities, which is outlawed as per the BBS rules.
Dumbass stoners.

What about places like canada and amsterdamn where its legal, yeah i thought so...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 18:25:44

At 1/11/10 06:22 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote: Oh, and more proof weed is bad for you:
Look at my posts. Correct spelling, no unnecessary characters, perfect grammar...
Now look at one of your average posts.

Bad capitalization, random meaningless symbols, and grammar worse than a monkey with a fork in its brain.

SMOKING KILLS BRAIN CELLS. The end.

get the fuck out junior

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 18:37:56

At 1/11/10 06:22 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote: Bad capitalization, random meaningless symbols, and grammar worse than a monkey with a fork in its brain.

I always type with proper grammar. And over half of the "bad capitalization, random symbols etc." is people doing that to make fun of silly drug-users that actually do type like that.

So anyways, I tried some salvia today. I did a small hit of 30x, and I know I didn't smoke enough because I didn't really trip. But, I hit it, got a weird kind of body high going, it felt like there was a lot of weight being pressed down on me. Half the room felt like it was missing, and I was uncontrollably laughing at almost everything. But, I'll be experimenting more this weekend, so it should be fun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 18:58:35

At 1/11/10 06:12 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote:
What about places like canada and amsterdamn where its legal, yeah i thought so...
What about places like Canada and Amsterdam where people have a 20-year-shorter life expectancy, yeah I thought so...

weres your links and or sorces, yeah i thought so...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 20:46:30

At 1/11/10 06:22 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote: Oh, and more proof weed is bad for you:
Look at my posts. Correct spelling, no unnecessary characters, perfect grammar...
Now look at one of your average posts.

Bad capitalization, random meaningless symbols, and grammar worse than a monkey with a fork in its brain.

SMOKING KILLS BRAIN CELLS. The end.

lmfao we all just got ICE BURNED p. hardcore

this dude is perfection in its purest form and we are pompous fools who flew too close to the sun on our glorious wings of marijuano without realizing it's killing out braincells

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 21:10:10

Bitch, you are never in when I wanna get high.

You shifty, elusive dealer.

I need a new one.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 21:25:32

At 1/11/10 05:20 PM, yodd wrote:
i liook like him

That's a nice drum kit. What kind?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 21:44:24

At 1/11/10 09:04 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote: Well, all I can say is that the only people who think it doesn't are stoners.

Considering there's proof in there against your argument, you pretty much defeated yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-01-11 21:54:13

At 1/11/10 05:41 PM, VhsTapeclock wrote: Smoke in your lungs is still harmful, no matter what caused it. Weed isn't as bad as cigarettes, but both are still harmful and weed is still illegal. I don't see why this thread is still unlocked because it's discussing illegal activities, which is outlawed as per the BBS rules.

Hey, thanks for coming into this club exclusively so you can bash us and call us dumbasses for not making the same decisions you do. Its especially awesome because the choices we make do not affect you at all! Maybe next time you do something, you can consider what WE do and make your choice based on that like you expect us to!

Oh, and you consider "using proper grammar and capitalization" proof that weed is bad? I'm pretty sure there are people that have never even seen weed in their life that still don't use proper grammar when talking on an internet forum.

And, for my final point...Why do you think your better than us because you can come flame? I mean, do you really think that your 3 sentences calling us dumbasses are going to change shit? If you do, think otherwise cuz its not going to happen.

Have a nice fuckin' day! ;)