New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-12 22:27:46 Reply

Whenever I post on here high, I always double check what I'm writing like three times.

It's tough. I remember this one time I wrote an essay while I was high, and I was thinking to myself, "Damn, this is the best essay I've ever written." I get it back with a huge D in the corner and a bunch of sidenotes saying stuff like, "What are you going on about?" "This isn't relevant..." "I'm not sure what you're getting at."

... After that I stopped doing homework high, lol

satanist-kitty
satanist-kitty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-12 22:30:20 Reply

I bought some weed off some guy I got told to buy off of and the plant was obviously not sexed properly it was all shakey and leafy and shit.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-12 22:40:43 Reply

At 5/12/09 10:27 PM, Rallard wrote: Whenever I post on here high, I always double check what I'm writing like three times.

Thats what I did the couple times I posted high. I always checked back to what I was saying and made sure it sounded normal and not like it was being written by a high person. The thing is, when your high you can't tell if you are talking normally or if you are talking like you are high so its kind of tough. It's not so bad if I post here about non-sense (which I won't) but if I am posting somewhere where weed isn't liked (*cough*flash reg lounge*cough*) then I have to really make sure I am talking like I'm sober so I don't make a fool out of myself.

Posting on weed sucks, but after you take an aderal posting is great. You could write forever about a simple topic.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-12 23:53:47 Reply

At 5/8/09 03:49 PM, VanceTheGrizzDipper wrote: A bunch of shit

Dude, I don't know if it's that good of an idea for you to be doing weed. You'll probably get psychologically addicted since you've already been addicted to inhalants. Plus you already seem to be obsessed with it. You're also still pretty young. If you do come upon it and start doing it, just make sure that you're in control and you aren't letting the drug do you. And remember moderation.

At 5/12/09 10:40 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Posting on weed sucks, but after you take an aderal posting is great. You could write forever about a simple topic.

That shit is fun! I know I haven't done it for a while. I don't like doing any drug (tobacco, alcohol, anything) without also having some weed handy. I think once I do get some weed and aderal I will revise one of my papers just for the hell of it.

At 5/12/09 04:35 PM, Buddhist wrote: Can I ask why we're always being snobby douchebags to one another? So stupid.

I'd like to take this moment to let everyone know that I love all of you!! *hugs*

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 16:35:13 Reply

At 5/12/09 04:22 AM, MegaGold wrote:
At 5/11/09 06:19 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 5/10/09 07:20 PM, Champigne wrote: painkillers..
How hardcore.
The only way this club can be enjoyed is when your stoned. Painkillers don't do it.

Painkillers provide a much better euphoric experience than weed in my experience, and probably everyones who has compared the highs. So...... anything and everything is more enjoyable while on painkillers!

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..
I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature
X-TERRORIST-X
X-TERRORIST-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 19:26:39 Reply

Hmm, do I just ask to join this club and I'm in? Or how does that work?

I occasionally smoke weed, and since this is the stoner's club, seems fitting. :P

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 20:49:30 Reply

With so much drama in the L-B-C, it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G. I find the effect of smoking marijuana to be very euphoric. Anyone who thinks weed is to intense is smoking way to much. Painkillers make me vomit. When I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I tried to take some vicodin and threw up everywhere. And I couldn't smoke weed because no smoking for two weeks lol. But I was on steroids to make my mouth heal faster, and I was hungry all the time and my perception was very fucked but not in a fun way because there was no high.

At 5/13/09 07:26 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: Hmm, do I just ask to join this club and I'm in? Or how does that work?

I occasionally smoke weed, and since this is the stoner's club, seems fitting. :P

Yeah you just sorta join, no one is in charge.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:10:05 Reply

At 5/13/09 08:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: With so much drama in the L-B-C, it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G.

But I, I some how some way keep comin up with some funky ass shit almost every single day.

Sadly the only drug I have ever done is weed so I can't compare it to anything :(

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:20:00 Reply

At 5/13/09 09:10 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 5/13/09 08:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: With so much drama in the L-B-C, it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G.
But I, I some how some way keep comin up with some funky ass shit almost every single day.

Sadly the only drug I have ever done is weed so I can't compare it to anything :(

Don't say sadly. Anyone who sticks to weed only has my respect, especially at your age.

Also... thanks for reminding me I might be moving to the LBC soon. Thankfully it's in the nicer areas.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:20:29 Reply

At 5/13/09 09:10 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:

Don't be sad, you're only 14, you still have plenty of time before you need to even think about doing heavier stuff. And anyone who says you shouldn't wait till your older is just trying to be cool.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:43:29 Reply

At 5/13/09 09:20 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Don't be sad, you're only 14, you still have plenty of time before you need to even think about doing heavier stuff. And anyone who says you shouldn't wait till your older is just trying to be cool.

I know, I was more sad that I couldn't add to the conversation haha. I have had the opportunities to try harder stuff. I've been offered acid but I turned them down because I don't want to do any of that stuff until I'm older. The only things I'm willing to do right now are the soft drugs...Weed and shrooms. In the future I only plan to do E, weed, shrooms, and acid. I don't want to get into coke/crack, meth, inhalants, any of that stuff.

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 22:56:16 Reply

then dont call it e, because its different from mdma and might contain methamphetamine, wow your cool you got offered

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 00:36:29 Reply

At 5/13/09 08:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: With so much drama in the L-B-C, it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G. I find the effect of smoking marijuana to be very euphoric. Anyone who thinks weed is to intense is smoking way to much. Painkillers make me vomit. When I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I tried to take some vicodin and threw up everywhere. And I couldn't smoke weed because no smoking for two weeks lol. But I was on steroids to make my mouth heal faster, and I was hungry all the time and my perception was very fucked but not in a fun way because there was no high.

I agree. I also had vicodin when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I took it once and it made me feel sick and vomit so I didn't use it after that. Hands down, weed's my favourite drug.

At 5/13/09 07:26 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: Hmm, do I just ask to join this club and I'm in? Or how does that work?

Yup, just start contributing and you're set. So....welcome!

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 10:34:51 Reply

I can't understand why people love weed so much. I know I may be walking into a warzone saying this in the Stoner's Club, but what makes it so great? When I smoke it I get lazy and tired... that's about it. I mean sure this can be cool but it's never usually exciting, and I'd say 75% of the times I smoke my friends and I just discuss other times we smoked and exciting things happened.

Admittedly, it's probably my favorite "drug" to do alone... but what's the fun of doing a drug alone?

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 16:50:42 Reply

At 5/14/09 10:34 AM, Rallard wrote: I can't understand why people love weed so much. I know I may be walking into a warzone saying this in the Stoner's Club, but what makes it so great? When I smoke it I get lazy and tired... that's about it. I mean sure this can be cool but it's never usually exciting, and I'd say 75% of the times I smoke my friends and I just discuss other times we smoked and exciting things happened.

Admittedly, it's probably my favorite "drug" to do alone... but what's the fun of doing a drug alone?

I really don't like the way alcohol makes me feel. Cigarettes on their own make me nauseous. Salvia's not something I'd want to do often, neither are most things I've tried. I get motion-sickness and stuff kind of a lot so it's really nice to have weed to help with that. Plus I'm less likely to give a fuck about anything while on weed, so I don't hold anything back. Not that that is necessarily a good thing, but it can be. I don't think it's like the greatest drug ever or anything, but of everything I've tried, I'd pick mary jane if I could only do one thing.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 18:53:14 Reply

At 5/14/09 10:34 AM, Rallard wrote: I can't understand why people love weed so much.

I, for one, just love everything about it. Looking at it, smelling it, breaking it up, rolling/packing it, but of course best of all, smoking it. Plus, the feeling is great, too.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 19:34:53 Reply

At 5/11/09 04:14 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Yeah man it sucks how hard it is to find good pills. I got a transformers pill once and that was like finding a needle in a haystack. I'll probably never come across anything as strong from my town again. Things will probably turn up in college. Speaking of which, I need to get aderoll for finals.

The only time I've done ectasy I got a supposedly quadruble stacked white tranformer pill. Wasn't all that great, I somewhat doubt it was even real E..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..
I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 21:16:26 Reply

At 5/14/09 04:50 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I really don't like the way alcohol makes me feel. Cigarettes on their own make me nauseous. Salvia's not something I'd want to do often, neither are most things I've tried. I get motion-sickness and stuff kind of a lot so it's really nice to have weed to help with that.

That makes sense. When other drugs make you feel worse, weed is the way to go. I guess that's why cancer patients and people with cerebral palsy use it without many negative side effects.

I didn't really think about it until now after reading your post. I suppose I never considered that not everyone can chug booze and have a fun time, or pop a pill and have energy for hours. Even when I rolled last Saturday there were a few occasions where I got dizzy and seriously felt like I was going to puke. If I wasn't in good health or got nauseous easily, there's no doubt I would have. On the other hand, I dislike psychedelics because (among other things), they make me incredibly sick and have panic attacks. And yet at the same time people still love LSD and shrooms and consider psychedelics the best types of drugs out there.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 21:46:10 Reply

I made her bleed, ba da bah bah bah oh I'm planting my seed, still I knew she could take it if I opened up the rhythm I knew it could make it.

I was playing this song with my friends all day long, just getting really high. We got really good at it haha. It's so fun to play. Anyway I'm sure none of you care!

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 22:04:21 Reply

At 5/14/09 09:46 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I made her bleed, ba da bah bah bah oh I'm planting my seed, still I knew she could take it if I opened up the rhythm I knew it could make it.

I was playing this song with my friends all day long, just getting really high. We got really good at it haha. It's so fun to play. Anyway I'm sure none of you care!

Dude that's probably my favorite sublime song. Although I really enjoy the scarlet begonias cover too. I wanna go to a Badfish concert.

Alpharius120
Alpharius120
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 23:13:44 Reply

Hey, just a quick question for the stoners of Newgrounds.
What's a good movie/video/anything to watch while in a weed induced high?

Hey yo

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 23:43:36 Reply

anything you like sober

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
Alpharius120
Alpharius120
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 23:47:06 Reply

At 5/14/09 11:43 PM, life wrote: anything you like sober

I can't say the "Sixth Sense" while high was that great. I just got scared more easily.

although that does seem to be true for most things.

Hey yo

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 00:47:36 Reply

thats wrong, anything that looks tripped out

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 02:50:08 Reply

At 5/14/09 11:47 PM, Alpharius120 wrote:
At 5/14/09 11:43 PM, life wrote: anything you like sober
I can't say the "Sixth Sense" while high was that great. I just got scared more easily.
although that does seem to be true for most things.

In general, I'd stay away from scary movies. The first time I watched War of the Worlds I was high. Had me dodging the windows and crawling around and shit, lol. And I couldn't stand Dawn of the Dead while high either.

I like stupid comedies or stoner movies best. Watched Meet the Robinsons in theatre while high, total mindfuck. It was a bit confusing.

BBS Signature
Snydervill
Snydervill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 05:44:00 Reply

sounds like you may like my site. just check it out. lord of all stoner's. lol
wicked offensive tshirts

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 08:01:03 Reply

At 5/14/09 11:13 PM, Alpharius120 wrote: Hey, just a quick question for the stoners of Newgrounds.

Dark side of the rainbow is a classic.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 08:43:48 Reply

At 5/15/09 05:44 AM, Snydervill wrote: sounds like you may like my site. just check it out. lord of all stoner's. lol
wicked offensive tshirts

Looks like shit and I didn't see any weed-related shirts at all.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 10:18:15 Reply

At 5/14/09 11:13 PM, Alpharius120 wrote: Hey, just a quick question for the stoners of Newgrounds.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Fight Club are the two best that will blow your mind while high. Mainly Fear and Loathing though because it's all about drugs and is an extremely good movie.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 11:45:55 Reply

Watching the Yellow Submarine Cartoon Movie is amazing.

BBS Signature