New Topic Respond to this Topic
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 6th, 2009 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 5/5/09 11:51 PM, Sensationalism wrote: It's fun when you smoke so much that you feel like nothing is real, so nothing you do matters. Haha good fun.

I did that last night and had to write a 8 page paper for science and make an 8 minute long presentation lol. My teacher said I was awesome and I was so stoned during the presentation today. Guess it was better to still be stoned, helped me remember what I wrote about.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 6th, 2009 @ 09:28 PM Reply

At 5/6/09 08:51 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 5/5/09 11:51 PM, Sensationalism wrote: It's fun when you smoke so much that you feel like nothing is real, so nothing you do matters. Haha good fun.
I did that last night and had to write a 8 page paper for science and make an 8 minute long presentation lol. My teacher said I was awesome and I was so stoned during the presentation today. Guess it was better to still be stoned, helped me remember what I wrote about.

I would never be able to do that. I get too nervous when I'm high. The only thing I can pull of while high and maintain the same performance is skateboarding. That's just cuz it's so damn fun when your high. God I love it. Oh and playing instruments. But that's a given.

Maximus
Maximus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2009 @ 04:58 AM Reply

My fellow weed smokers. I Have amazing news. Take a breath before you click the link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/05 /arnold-time-to-talk-about_n_197244.html

WIN

BBS Signature
killdude69
killdude69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2009 @ 06:53 AM Reply

Hey dude, I'm in. The weed club was way less active than this one.
18 pages v.s. 300+ pages

Arnold schwartz. should definatly ignore what austria said about regreting the desicion, as they did not legalize it, they loosened up about it abit, bit it was still illegal, so that shouldn't even be considered relevent.

How about this as a banner?

The Stoner's Club

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2009 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 5/7/09 04:58 AM, Maximus wrote: My fellow weed smokers. I Have amazing news. Take a breath before you click the link.

Huffington Post is garbage reporting.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
afuckingname
afuckingname
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM Reply

Your a garbage user.

dope is for dopes
Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 7th, 2009 @ 11:06 PM Reply

At 5/7/09 08:20 PM, afuckingname wrote: Your a garbage user.

*You're

BBS Signature
afuckingname
afuckingname
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 03:45 AM Reply

At 5/7/09 11:06 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 5/7/09 08:20 PM, afuckingname wrote: Your a garbage user.
*You're

what our you trash

dope is for dopes
Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 05:19 AM Reply

At 5/8/09 01:12 AM, Clock-Ninja wrote: My reply.

Pretty sure you took the troll bait, dude.

stosh1919
stosh1919
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 06:25 AM Reply

Yesterday i got so stoned i lit a guy's hair on fire!

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 08:50 AM Reply

At 5/8/09 06:25 AM, stosh1919 wrote: Yesterday i got so stoned i lit a guy's hair on fire!

I hate the smell of burnt hair when you're high.

I've done it accidently a couple of times when I first started smoking cuz my hair was so long

VanceTheGrizzDipper
VanceTheGrizzDipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 03:49 PM Reply

Ah yes....I have yet to get stoned. Ive wanted to smoke weed since I was 8 (lol) and It's no fucking fair. My best friends sister gets loads of KB all the time and she's a bitch about me smokin it. She's always all..idk she's just a bitch. Those 2 fuckers got high when I was asleep one night...well..My best friend said "Ok bro, stay awake until you hear Aaren (his sister) come in and get me. Then walk in after I've been gone for about 10 minutes." Well...I waited TWO hours and she finally came in and got him. So there sittin out on the roof smoking a bowl. Well I walk out "Hey what the fuck yall up to? I heard some noise so I got up to check it out." I look, and she has the bowl, no joke. In her bra, where she thought I couldnt see it. Could yall give me some tips on helping that bitch loosen up? I mean idk what I did to make her hate me so bad. It could be the fact that I wanna plow her, but she doesn't know that lol.

Now....for another story. Bout 2 years ago, I was lookin for my wireless internet chip. Cause I had lost it. Well I'm in my old mans room right? And I stumble on a bag, with a bowl in it and probably....A quarter..I know it was more then a dime..of weed. Well I didnt know at the time anything about weed, I mean I knew ABOUT it but I had never seen the bud or anything. Well, I go to a friends house and his mom used to smoke weed. Im like dude smell this, is it weed or roll your own tobacco? He takes a whiff "Oh shit bro thats weed." Well like a dumbass I couldnt figure out how to use the bowl without burning myself, so me (knowng nothing about joint rolling) Im like hmm what coukd we roll a joint out of? My friend looks at me and goes "A PAPER TOWEL!" Well, now I realize that was stupid but I'm like "Yeah great idea bro" Well I'm outside smoking weed wrapped in a pink paper towel. It did NOTHING to me. Now I realize why lol.

I was supposed to get blazed with a friend of mine last weekend but I had to clean a bunch of shit. He was talkin bout how they were out in the field smokin that bowl. He said it was White Widow or Purple Haze I cant remember which. Damn...I want weed.

I used to be HUGE on inhalants. I mean I was actually addicted. I had a lawnmower, and the gas tank was next to the seat. Well, I would take the cap off. Stretch my shirt over the tank as sort of a filter. And inhale the shit outta that.

I first did it with my friend (the one whos sister is a bitch) and see it would fuck him up. And do NOTHING to me. After I tried it about 3-5 times it finally began to work. I'm sitting here smiling as I think about how great those highs were. He would hear a hammer in his head. And I would see these little yellow men. And this music that sounded EXACTLY like a song off the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) And I would know I had reached the PERFECT level of highness when The music stopped. And It would always end with some cheap ass voice saying something that sounded like "Schnitzel dig" But I couldnt really tell cause the sound quality sucked. And I would get up, off the lawnmower, and it was AMAZING! I mean this shit really fucked you up. There were times when I'd just giggle and shit, and other times where I would do random shit. I can still remember My friend had just hit the lawnmower (lol) and he said in this weird ass Waterboy (Adam Sandler movie) Voice "Cocaine one hell of a drug" And then there was the time I ran all the way around my field and I was like "Holy shit dude, I just ran around the entire field, and I didnt even realize I was doing it. KICKASS!" And once we were getting high and my dad walked out and goes, "Go see if the neighbors are having any telephone trouble (ours was fucked up)" We go over there absolutely FUCKED UP! And he goes "Yeah I heard that uhh flyin squirrels got in the boxes" And when youre high on gas EVERYTHING is funny. And we had to try so hard to keep from laughing. Well shortly after that my friends mom came to pick him up. He goes "Uhh mom can I stay the night here and I can just ride his bus to uhh...sc....uhh.." And I'm like "School idiot (not wanting her to notice something was up)." And the next morning we went to school SO FUCKED UP! My first 4 periods flew by cause I was SO baked. All of this was about a year ago, I got busted. Taken to the hospital where my parents worked. Got a talking to and the doc showed me some things from Erowid on inhalants. I remember thinking "Erowid is one of my favorite sites, Ive seen all this shit."

Now though I am dead set AGAINST inhalants. And the only drug I will EVER do is weed. And maybe some X. I mean I made promises to some people Id never do inhalants again. And it really aint worth it. Dont be a dumb fuck like me and do that shit. It WILL kill you, and in reality, It i\may be great but its a bullshit high.

Well thanks for reading the 54 million things Ive had to say. Just figured Id give yall some background info on me. :D

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 08:37 PM Reply

At 5/8/09 03:49 PM, VanceTheGrizzDipper wrote: And maybe some X.

X is such an amazing drug. Like, it can be incredibly dangerous, but the effects of it are so awesome that even a drug that hard can be placed next to weed and alcohol.

My friend asked if I'd ever shroom again today, and I was like, "Nope, sticking to basics. Weed, alcohol......... and E." lol

But yeah, you've never smoked weed before? And you're 19? That's a little strange. I didn't bother reading your whole post because I probably have ADD or something, so correct me if I'm wrong.

VanceTheGrizzDipper
VanceTheGrizzDipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 8th, 2009 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 5/8/09 08:37 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 5/8/09 03:49 PM, VanceTheGrizzDipper wrote: And maybe some X.
But yeah, you've never smoked weed before? And you're 19? That's a little strange. I didn't bother reading your whole post because I probably have ADD or something, so correct me if I'm wrong.

19..nah...subtract 5 from that and you got it.

Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 9th, 2009 @ 11:07 AM Reply

At 5/8/09 11:00 PM, VanceTheGrizzDipper wrote:

Inhalants are not a smart thing to do. Enjoy your brain damage..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..
I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature
UglyBirthLock
UglyBirthLock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 9th, 2009 @ 11:58 AM Reply

Get a job and put down the blunt

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 9th, 2009 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 5/9/09 11:58 AM, UglyBirthLock wrote: Get a job and put down the blunt

No, you have to put down the blunt, pass the drug test, get a job, then pick the blunt back up.

BBS Signature
Dorkcraft
Dorkcraft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 9th, 2009 @ 06:08 PM Reply

At 5/9/09 11:07 AM, Champigne wrote:

Also enjoy your falling down stairs and shit.
Fucking Dust-Off

VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature
VanceTheGrizzDipper
VanceTheGrizzDipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 9th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM Reply

No shit bro. I realize this now and I was stupid as all fuck for tryin it.

Ive changed since then and like that one dude said. Im all Weed. Alcohol, and X now lol.

DaGanjaGod
DaGanjaGod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 10th, 2009 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 5/9/09 03:17 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
No, you have to put down the blunt, pass the drug test, get a job, then pick the blunt back up.

Rather smoke the blunt and work.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 10th, 2009 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 5/10/09 06:40 PM, DaGanjaGod wrote:
At 5/9/09 03:17 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
Rather smoke the blunt and work.

Which is exactly what I just said. Maybe youshould put the blunt down.

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 10th, 2009 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 5/10/09 12:49 AM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
This coming from a guy who does hard drugs, when someone like him says it will fuck you up. IT WILL FUCKING FUCK YOU UP. Don't do it kids.

I'm not as hard you guys appear to think I am. I just dabble in things that are a couple tiers above weed. Namely painkillers..

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 10th, 2009 @ 10:44 PM Reply

So I burned two nights ago for the first time in 3 weeks and I was a bit drunk before smoking. It was the highest I've been since I first started smoking. I suggest you do it if you feel like you get burnt somewhat fast like what happened to me. Best decision I've made in a while.

Now I just need to find some E for prom.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 10th, 2009 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 5/10/09 10:44 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Now I just need to find some E for prom.

Good luck with that shit man. Sometimes good E is hard to come by... unless you're at a rave, where E comes to you.

Yesterday I went to a rave with no pills, thinking fuck, I'm gonna be sober. In pops this random wigger guy and hands us this white pill that looks like a fucking advil. I'm like whatever, worth a shot, only $10 anyways. So I take it later on and 30 minutes after I'm not feeling shit. Thinking it's bunk, my friends and I decide to take a walk around the venue. All of a sudden I get this intense euphoria and I keep saying: "This is awesome... this is awesome... need more." Long story short, I end up buying two more pills from different people and then I just get cracked out like no other. Also, for the first time ever I actually danced like a maniac. Usually when I'm rolling I just bob my head and sway my arms at raves, but this time I was fucking jumping and stomping my feet, it was crazy lol...

Hallucinated a little bit too.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Yeah man it sucks how hard it is to find good pills. I got a transformers pill once and that was like finding a needle in a haystack. I'll probably never come across anything as strong from my town again. Things will probably turn up in college. Speaking of which, I need to get aderoll for finals.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 5/10/09 07:20 PM, Champigne wrote: painkillers..

How hardcore.

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 11th, 2009 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 06:19 PM, Sevkat wrote:
How hardcore.

Yes, because as I stated, I am really fucking hardcore

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 11th, 2009 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 08:04 PM, Champigne wrote:
How hardcore.
Yes, because as I stated, I am really fucking hardcore

You should start a hardcore club!
OHHH I CAN'T STAND ALL THE HARDCORENESS YOU ARE BRINGING TO THE THREAD

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:22 AM Reply

How hardcore.

The only way this club can be enjoyed is when your stoned. Painkillers don't do it.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club May. 12th, 2009 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Can I ask why we're always being snobby douchebags to one another? So stupid.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature