New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 16:44:07 Reply

At 6/9/09 01:38 AM, MichaelHurst wrote: I forgot where I put my weed.

That totally sucks, I have a designated stash spot for my weed, with a lock and everything, try that out, you never forget where it is, and assholes don't get their dirty fingers in your stash.

On a different note, the 1,000W bulb I have fucked up my plants I only have a 600W ballast (I didn't know that) so of course the light got fucking HOT and all my plants dried up, shriveled and died. Now I need to buy another fucking bulb!

lick lick lick my balls

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 17:22:42 Reply

At 6/9/09 04:44 PM, Sevkat wrote: On a different note, the 1,000W bulb I have fucked up my plants I only have a 600W ballast (I didn't know that) so of course the light got fucking HOT and all my plants dried up, shriveled and died. Now I need to buy another fucking bulb!

Did you start with seeds or clones? Cause that would suck if you spent the extra money on clones.

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 17:29:12 Reply

you can't buy clones or cuttings..
what type of light.. it spring you could try growing outside

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 17:30:46 Reply

At 6/9/09 05:22 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 6/9/09 04:44 PM, Sevkat wrote: On a different note, the 1,000W bulb I have fucked up my plants I only have a 600W ballast (I didn't know that) so of course the light got fucking HOT and all my plants dried up, shriveled and died. Now I need to buy another fucking bulb!
Did you start with seeds or clones? Cause that would suck if you spent the extra money on clones.

Seeds should cost more than clones, the death rate is way higher than clones, but if you have a stable growing environment it don't really matter.

And they were transplants, they survived for like a week and grew about an inch and a half per day then they got really dehydrated, then I was cumfuckled about watering, I've never used such a high watt bulb for such a small amount of plants in such a small space (My closet, 2 plants).

But, I'm giving it another go on Friday, I have 2x 1,000W bulbs, so the nice lady at the hydroponics store is gunna let me trade my 1,000W for a 400W and a 600W, I'm buying 12 clones, about 8 inches tall, so those should go great.

lick lick lick my balls

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 17:33:38 Reply

At 6/9/09 05:29 PM, pr0ded wrote: you can't buy clones or cuttings..

I was thinking of an outside grow somewhere, but then I'd have to drive there to check up on them, I'd have to worry about slugs, lady bugs, and animals, it would all be a hassle, and I like Hydroponically grown marijuana over outdoor any day of the week.

And yes, you can buy clones/cuttings, my 'ol buddy 'ol pal is cloning 12 of his White Rhinos for me on thursday, ready for transfer on Friday.

lick lick lick my balls

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 17:57:13 Reply

didnt consider that
should have had a fan
iwas goign to buy some growing stuff id choose lowest watts with the most lumens
then different lights with different spectrum colors, dont know much a hyoponic setup would cost
buts its too expensive at those stores, id rather buy from the net
so i got a pressure cooker for sterilzing mushroom jars

im bored so heres my salvia and peruvian torch, didnt grow much during the winter, should have supported the dead part thats floppiong over

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 17:58:43 Reply

forgot the photo

The Stoner's Club

SunflowerFun
SunflowerFun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 18:11:53 Reply

At 6/9/09 05:29 PM, pr0ded wrote: you can't buy clones or cuttings..

I thought you could if you had a medical card, since he lives in california.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 18:17:27 Reply

At 6/9/09 05:57 PM, pr0ded wrote: didnt consider that
should have had a fan

I had two, one elevated, one on the ground to get the fresh air circulation going.

i was goign to buy some growing stuff id choose lowest watts with the most lumens
then different lights with different spectrum colors, dont know much a hyoponic setup would cost
buts its too expensive at those stores, id rather buy from the net

Use craigslist, my buddy got a sweet deal, 2 800W's with 3ft shades, and a 1,000W ballast for $80

so i got a pressure cooker for sterilzing mushroom jars

im bored so heres my salvia and peruvian torch, didnt grow much during the winter, should have supported the dead part thats floppiong over

I would love to grow salvia, I've grown shrooms before, but it's no fun, you don't really have to do anything.

lick lick lick my balls

yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 18:49:02 Reply

I heard shrooms were extremely easy to grow, rice cakes, dark damp space and your done. Am I correct?

Of course rice cakes are one of the many things you could use.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 18:59:30 Reply

At 6/9/09 06:49 PM, yodd wrote: I heard shrooms were extremely easy to grow, rice cakes, dark damp space and your done. Am I correct?

Of course rice cakes are one of the many things you could use.

I used a ton of rice at the bottom of a fishtank, added some water, added the spore print, done, just wait for them to grow.

lick lick lick my balls

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 20:41:23 Reply

At 6/9/09 05:30 PM, Sevkat wrote: Seeds should cost more than clones, the death rate is way higher than clones, but if you have a stable growing environment it don't really matter.

I always thought clones would cost more for some reason.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 20:48:53 Reply

Bought a dub and some papers today, it was some dirt weed though. Good thing nobody else is smoking it with me.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 20:57:02 Reply

At 6/9/09 08:41 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 6/9/09 05:30 PM, Sevkat wrote: Seeds should cost more than clones, the death rate is way higher than clones, but if you have a stable growing environment it don't really matter.
I always thought clones would cost more for some reason.

That's what I originally thought, too.

At 6/9/09 08:48 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Bought a dub and some papers today, it was some dirt weed though. Good thing nobody else is smoking it with me.

It happens from time, to time.
Try getting a designated dealer, after you give him enough money, and you're one of his main clients, he should put you as a priority, giving you his "better shit", and probably a bigger bag (2.5g for $20, or so forth).

And it's probably poo weed because it was only a dub, dealers HATE selling anything less than a 20 bag because the profit is useless.

lick lick lick my balls

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-09 20:57:11 Reply

You should make a firecracker with it. That way you will be high longer.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-10 12:43:05 Reply

At 6/10/09 10:49 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I wanna grow something, but can't while I'm here. Got my shrooms taken away like four times, lol. I'm done trying.

Oh man, I had this awesome dream. There was a garden of weed, a whole bunch of kinds and each different plant had a label on the fence, it was beautiful.

You could plant some large hedges or something and grow the weed in between. But I personally would only grow weed outdoors that way because of helicopter spotters. I might just be paranoid but I heard some people are actually paid to spot the plants.

BBS Signature
yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-10 18:26:55 Reply

At 6/10/09 12:43 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: But I personally would only grow weed outdoors that way because of helicopter spotters. I might just be paranoid but I heard some people are actually paid to spot the plants.

Yeah, i've heard that they fly over houses occasionally and using infrared technology can try and determine where the Grow-ops are. But if it was only a few plants, than it shouldn't be much of a concern as not a terrible amount of light/heat would be required for a few. its when you have numerous plants with numerous lamps when you should start getting concerned.

Thewests
Thewests
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-10 20:32:02 Reply

I smoked some weed for the first time a couple weeks ago i only took two hits and a few minutes later my face started to pulsate for maybe a half hour. Is this probably from the weed?

Whoop Whoop

yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-10 21:18:38 Reply

At 6/10/09 08:32 PM, Thewests wrote: I smoked some weed for the first time a couple weeks ago i only took two hits and a few minutes later my face started to pulsate for maybe a half hour. Is this probably from the weed?

One of my first times it felt like my eyes were vibrating a ton, and that when I grabbed my lips I could feel them tingle and everything. It was weird/cool. Definitely a weed effect.

I wish I could get as high as easily as I used to...

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-10 21:38:44 Reply

At 6/10/09 08:32 PM, Thewests wrote: I smoked some weed for the first time a couple weeks ago i only took two hits and a few minutes later my face started to pulsate for maybe a half hour. Is this probably from the weed?

Yes. Strong weed can have a body load even at low doses.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 19:30:36 Reply

At 6/9/09 08:57 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 6/9/09 08:48 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Bought a dub and some papers today, it was some dirt weed though. Good thing nobody else is smoking it with me.
It happens from time, to time.
Try getting a designated dealer, after you give him enough money, and you're one of his main clients, he should put you as a priority, giving you his "better shit", and probably a bigger bag (2.5g for $20, or so forth). And it's probably poo weed because it was only a dub, dealers HATE selling anything less than a 20 bag because the profit is useless.

I have plenty of designated dealers. This is one of our really close friends, he doesn't smoke anymore. He's only selling until he gets enough money to get lowering springs on his car. He still gave me a little extra though.

BBS Signature
DBrackett
DBrackett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 20:11:05 Reply

Weed rules. Too bad its illegal as fuck in the United States.

Smoke weed all day every day. All i do is smoke weed.
Weed. All day.

Every day of my life.

Funny Ass Video, "Smokin' Weed" - Youtube.com

DBrackett
DBrackett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 20:12:36 Reply

Sorry for the double post, but can i join the club? :)

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 20:14:49 Reply

At 6/11/09 08:12 PM, DBrackett wrote: Sorry for the double post, but can i join the club? :)

Nobody really "joins." This isn't really even a club, we're just a bunch of drug-users that talk about using drugs.

BBS Signature
DBrackett
DBrackett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 20:18:32 Reply

At 6/11/09 08:14 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6/11/09 08:12 PM, DBrackett wrote: Sorry for the double post, but can i join the club? :)
Nobody really "joins." This isn't really even a club, we're just a bunch of drug-users that talk about using drugs.

Ah thanks man!

Weed.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 20:37:17 Reply

At 6/11/09 08:18 PM, DBrackett wrote:
At 6/11/09 08:14 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Ah thanks man!

Weed.

You do anything besides smoke?

BBS Signature
NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 21:20:52 Reply

At 6/11/09 08:37 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6/11/09 08:18 PM, DBrackett wrote: Weed.

I hate stupid stoner kids that only talk about smoking. It's fun to get high, but fucking hell I don't want to hear about it all damn day.

yeah I smoke.

[ Soundcloud | HarryJarry.com | Last.fm | Kongregate | Real life? none]

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-11 21:47:08 Reply

At 6/10/09 10:49 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I wanna grow something, but can't while I'm here. Got my shrooms taken away like four times, lol. I'm done trying.

Oh man, I had this awesome dream. There was a garden of weed, a whole bunch of kinds and each different plant had a label on the fence, it was beautiful.

You can try growing outdoors.
Just plant them in a big forest, or a big park somewhere there's no foot traffic.
It can work depending on your climate.

lick lick lick my balls

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-12 00:11:59 Reply

So I took another 2 week break from any substances and started to run 3 miles a day and it's weird because I had been smoking weed for like 3 months every day and my urine is already clean. So maybe if I keep this up my tolerance will stay low forever by noy smoking everyday and burning all the fat I have which stores the thc thus decreasing my overall amount of tolerance I will ever be able to build up, I will keep you updated on how well this works, because I will be conserving so much more weed if it turns out to be true.

BBS Signature
DBrackett
DBrackett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-12 01:34:09 Reply

At 6/11/09 08:37 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:

All day every day. Every day of my life.

Weed.