New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 11:30:50 Reply

And yeah, sorry for the quick post, but I just smoked my last bowl and started listening to psytrance. It is pretty trippy stuff. Thanks for the advice madmax

Kinda regret not seeing Astrix last year now, lol...

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 15:13:38 Reply

At 4/21/09 09:59 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I'm not lashing out because he's discussing drugs, I'm lashing out because he claims he's using Oxycontin/heroin. It just gives more of a valid reason for anti-drug people to hate on us. I'm all for non addictive recreational drugs like weed, mushrooms, lsd, ecstasy ect.

All drugs are addictive psychologically if you allow them to be.

You can have your opinions, but that doesn't mean being a dick is chill. Just because we're stoners doesn't mean we're strict to Drug X or Y. I don't do heroin, but I don't give a fuck if others do it. Why hate on their life choices? That's like when people give stoners shit for smoking weed.

Also, for the record, trying heroin or opiates =/= being an addict. I've done codeine several times before, and I know people that have done heroin before and have been fine. Let's not go making assumptions or stereotyping people (even though it is a real timesaver), that only causes more problems.

If it's not your business, don't make it your business. Just my two cents.

Anyway, just started germination on my seeds. Lost one of the fifteen somewhere on the ground in my closet but it's not a big deal because it was a dud anyway. Got thirteen babies waiting to sprout up so I can move 'em on out.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 18:26:17 Reply

I remember my first time smoking, too. It was my 13th birthday, and my bro had a bong with some KB in it. Of course, I didn't know what anything was at this time, but he filled the chamber of his water bong so thick, and told me to come outside and hit it. So I did.

And I was high for hours. I wish it was still like that.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 23:06:04 Reply

At 4/23/09 03:13 PM, Buddhist wrote: You can have your opinions, but that doesn't mean being a dick is chill. Just because we're stoners doesn't mean we're strict to Drug X or Y. I don't do heroin, but I don't give a fuck if others do it. Why hate on their life choices? That's like when people give stoners shit for smoking weed.

Yeah, I hate people who hate me for smoking weed. Why do they care? Its my life, its my body, and if they think I'm fucking it up, they can think that but its not going to make me stop and its my choice not theirs.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 00:53:02 Reply

My first time, I watched The Cable Guy and could barely understand the fuck was going on. It was awesome!! And when something was funny, it was REALLY funny and I laughed like crazy.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 00:55:16 Reply

i'm quitting. my ex-girlfriend started freaking out at me coz she found out. now she keeps telling people, so i just decided fuck it.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 01:45:58 Reply

Lol, EX-girlfriend. She's not with you, why does she care? Is quitting going to get her to stop telling people? Or is it just so that people think something about you that is no longer true?

I really hope you are quitting for yourself and not for her. And not for the approval of others either. Because your opinion about yourself is really the only one that matters.

Have fun being sober. It's actually pretty nice once you get used to it. Haha.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 16:22:46 Reply

At 4/21/09 06:05 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/21/09 04:39 PM, Champigne wrote: Fuck, I'm craving some opiates so damn bad. But there are relatively no hook ups in these fucking burbs, simply because theres no market. My drug of choice: oxycodone
Get the fuck out of here. This club is for people who smoke weed, not for people who fuck their lives over with that shit.

Fuck you. If you've ever read the first page at all you would this club was founded on the basis of all drugs. As for fucking my life up, there is indication of that in my life. Am I addicted? Maybe, probably to a degree, but I am by no means a junkie. Fuck, I've never even had withdrawals.

And weed? Yes I smoke weed, and am currently on supervision because of a possession charge. So in my experiences weed has caused me much more problems than other drug. Shit, I even deal a bit. But weed does not really compare to better drugs, its pretty much kiddy shit.

To me, opiates are the best feeling in the world. And if you disagree, thats fine; but when you criticize me for it, fuck you..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..
I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 17:37:51 Reply

At 4/24/09 04:22 PM, Champigne wrote:
At 4/21/09 06:05 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/21/09 04:39 PM, Champigne wrote:

Now that all that is over, can we bring in the love again?

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 18:13:43 Reply

At 4/24/09 05:37 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Now that all that is over, can we bring in the love again?

Bring the <3.

BBS Signature
TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 22:50:55 Reply

At 4/24/09 01:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Lol, EX-girlfriend. She's not with you, why does she care? Is quitting going to get her to stop telling people? Or is it just so that people think something about you that is no longer true?

she sorta helped me along in deciding to quit. she's still my friend, so we talk, but i was thinking about quiting before this whole deal.

I really hope you are quitting for yourself and not for her. And not for the approval of others either. Because your opinion about yourself is really the only one that matters.

very true ;).

Have fun being sober. It's actually pretty nice once you get used to it. Haha.

eh... i think i might fail in my quest to quit from time to time.

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 00:01:00 Reply

At 4/23/09 06:26 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I remember my first time smoking,

me too, i was 7 and we were forced, only shows what who were fighting against

but who agrees with me?

agreed, you dont want them to look cool and have others try or lie

Leo625
Leo625
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 01:50:52 Reply

I don't like people mocking others choices either and I don't mind if somone does heroine or coke. But when it's starting to become a health risk it needs to stop. And with drugs like heroine that's usually what it will become, so people critiscing you for it arn't doing so without reason.

As for my first time smoking bud, it sucked ass.

But as for the first time i actually got high off it (2nd try) was amazing. It was an amazing blunt that looked as if it'd never been split. It was outside in the dark and after like 5 puffs I just started seeing like these red flashes and started walking off saying I was feeling it.
Then we started playing basketball and I couldn't even play. At one point my fat friend just kind of like tackled ontop of my skinny friend when he was doing a layup and I was on the ground laughing for like 20 minutes.

Thinking back it was like a whole other drug back then. I don't trip ANYWHERE close to the level I use to back then.... good times.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 03:26:45 Reply

do you toke resin??????

Step to super weed..
1) Scrape a bowl and get a nice think ball of resin
2) Put resin in boiling water and put your face over the steam for 20 minutes
3) in 3 days you'll develop severe acne
4) pop these and collect the puss in an ice cube tray
5) freeze the pus and then afterr a few days melt it into a hot drink, let it ait for 2 0 minutes

then consume

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 14:34:19 Reply

At 4/25/09 03:26 AM, Sabotage wrote: do you toke resin??????

Step to super weed..
then consume

If you do this for a month, you will naturally produce thc for a year.

BBS Signature
yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 18:42:42 Reply

I am definitely joining this club. I have a few tools that i use to smoke with, two pipes, a bong and some papers. One of my pipes being a glass gandolf which I love. I'll post pics and shit later. Got some Quebec gold today.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

NOTunowned
NOTunowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 19:41:32 Reply

420 was the kaboom
blunts, bitches, free weed up to your knees
if you didnt get any poon you must have failed

i use a drill to drill the smoke to my dome

acid sucks

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 20:17:37 Reply

At 4/25/09 02:34 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 4/25/09 03:26 AM, Sabotage wrote: do you toke resin??????

Step to super weed..
then consume
If you do this for a month, you will naturally produce thc for a year.

I think I puked a little.

At 4/25/09 06:42 PM, yodd wrote: I am definitely joining this club. I have a few tools that i use to smoke with, two pipes, a bong and some papers. One of my pipes being a glass gandolf which I love. I'll post pics and shit later. Got some Quebec gold today.

Awesome!! That's more than I've got. I'm out of papers and my pipe is missing. So I get to be a MacGyver when I wanna smoke, lol. It's okay though, I don't have money for weed either. :D

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 21:43:13 Reply

At 4/25/09 01:50 AM, Leo625 wrote: heroine heroine ... so people critiscing you for it arn't doing so without reason.

Heroin - A semi-synthetic opioid synthesized from morphine, a derivative of the opium poppy.
Heroine - A woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 21:46:29 Reply

At 4/25/09 06:42 PM, yodd wrote: I am definitely joining this club. I have a few tools that i use to smoke with, two pipes, a bong and some papers. One of my pipes being a glass gandolf which I love. I'll post pics and shit later. Got some Quebec gold today.

yo, I remember you from back in the day in the General section. yoddtacos.

At 4/25/09 07:41 PM, NOTunowned wrote: 420 was the kaboom
blunts, bitches, free weed up to your knees
if you didnt get any poon you must have failed

i use a drill to drill the smoke to my dome

acid sucks

Congratulations, you're an all-around faggot.

double post.

BBS Signature
unownedJR
unownedJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-26 02:21:34 Reply

if you want to itch for ever, yo. and fu punk

the flash on this account isn't mine

unownedJR
unownedJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-26 02:27:17 Reply

i know youre sad because the 420 here was the greatest

the flash on this account isn't mine

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-26 11:32:53 Reply

So I'm pretty much beat. My macbook is entirely too fucked up and now the only working computer in my house is this old ass Dell that runs so damn slow. Whenever I turn on my macbook it just shows a circle with a line through it and doesn't start up (Like a no smoking sign). Hopefully the Genius bar can fix it but none of my music is backed up so I'm still fucked if they do fix it. There goes my 5k iTunes library....sigh.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-27 16:45:27 Reply

So I hate my job, but I don't wanna stop smoking to get a new one. Hmmmmmmmm. Oh well, as long as I make money whatever.........

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-27 20:23:20 Reply

For the record.....

I've never use herion..

I've done a kiss of coke once though.

But yes, much love.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-27 21:02:10 Reply

At 4/27/09 08:23 PM, Champigne wrote: For the record.....

I've never use herion..

But yes, much love.

I'm really considering trying coke during my senior prom when we go down the jersey shore for the week with our prom house. It'll be a perfect environment to try it for the first time cuz we'll be getting shitty all week.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 05:54:20 Reply

At 4/27/09 11:12 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I've been thinking of trying dxm for the first time after watching this, but I don't know what brand of cough syrup I should get that only has dxm as the active chemical in it. If I were ever to get one, what is the recommended dose I should take?

Lol, that video was almost annoying to watch. Delsym works. Like Reed said, don't get something with other stuff in it. Just dxm. dextromethorphan hydrobromide

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 06:00:52 Reply

At 4/27/09 09:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 4/27/09 08:23 PM, Champigne wrote: For the record.....

I've never use herion..

But yes, much love.
I'm really considering trying coke during my senior prom when we go down the jersey shore for the week with our prom house. It'll be a perfect environment to try it for the first time cuz we'll be getting shitty all week.

For prom, I'd definitely recommend E, but coke would do the job too. E is just a little bit more of a party drug.

At 4/27/09 11:12 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I've been thinking of trying dxm for the first time after watching this, but I don't know what brand of cough syrup I should get that only has dxm as the active chemical in it. If I were ever to get one, what is the recommended dose I should take?

Robitussin gel caps. But DXM is really not that fun, and you have to take a good amount if you wanna trip.

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 20:34:20 Reply

At 4/28/09 05:52 PM, life wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1054 935

It's gone......... Whatever it might have been.

BBS Signature