New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 01:57 PM Reply

Been smoking all weekend (fri-sun), and now, on 420 of all days, I'm not. Go figure.

visiblecrumpet
visiblecrumpet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 04:41 PM Reply

Poor you guys who didn't smoke up. I had school and I smoked up alllllll day. Came to school blazed. Went out during any free time and got blazed. Got blazed after school. And now I'm sitting here high off my ass :D. In about an hour or so I'm just gonna roll up a j.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 4/20/09 09:07 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: Happy 4 20 fellas. I stayed home from school today to enjoy the holiday yet can't find anyone to cop bud from :( Not looking too good right now.

Lol, you don't have any weed but you stayed home? Kind of pointless. You could just smoke during or after school but instead you stay home and smoke nothing? Oh dear.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 07:17 PM Reply

Picked up a little bit of buds from my friend, toked a bowl there and then on my way home I pulled up right next to a cop and it was so sketchy. We both had our windows down cuz it's like 100 degrees here and I was like oh shit I got a gram in my pocket lol... I wonder if he sees my blazed eyes.

I was just paranoid tho cuz nothing happened, haha.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 4/20/09 06:07 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/20/09 09:07 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: Happy 4 20 fellas. I stayed home from school today to enjoy the holiday yet can't find anyone to cop bud from :( Not looking too good right now.
Lol, you don't have any weed but you stayed home? Kind of pointless. You could just smoke during or after school but instead you stay home and smoke nothing? Oh dear.

I ended up getting some from a friend when he got on his lunch period at the local high school. So I've been toking up all day now, got some left over for the ride into school tomorrow too.

Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 07:46 PM Reply

Happy 420 everyone. I feel bad for everyone who was dry today. I would have smoked all of you up if it was possible, but instead I just dedicated a bowl to all you guys. Happy Holidays

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 09:14 PM Reply

I ended up smoking haha. Me, my friend, and my brother went up to the canyon and went along the trail. At every bench we would have a bowl and our first one was at 4:20 on 4/20.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 11:09 PM Reply

At 4/20/09 07:46 PM, Ship wrote: Happy 420 everyone. I feel bad for everyone who was dry today. I would have smoked all of you up if it was possible, but instead I just dedicated a bowl to all you guys. Happy Holidays

Thanks, man. Haha.

Dry as a bone.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 11:15 PM Reply

I'm so lucky to live where I live. Me and 10 of my friends all went to majors hill and smoked near that old statue. There were thousands of people there and so many cops. I even saw a cop smoking.

BBS Signature
oc-fuzzy
oc-fuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 11:38 PM Reply

ahh, what a great way to come back to school after break. I had a 15 page English paper due today. So I started at midnight last night and just baked 4 or 5 times that night until I finished the paper. Then I baked again, took a shower, went to school, and then smoked all afternoon and evening. I love it.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 11:44 PM Reply

At 4/20/09 11:15 PM, Strategize wrote: I'm so lucky to live where I live. Me and 10 of my friends all went to majors hill and smoked near that old statue. There were thousands of people there and so many cops. I even saw a cop smoking.

Huh, I didn't see any cops at parliament last year.

bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 12:14 AM Reply

Another 4/20 come and gone

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 4/20/09 11:44 PM, Elfer wrote:
At 4/20/09 11:15 PM, Strategize wrote: I'm so lucky to live where I live. Me and 10 of my friends all went to majors hill and smoked near that old statue. There were thousands of people there and so many cops. I even saw a cop smoking.
Huh, I didn't see any cops at parliament last year.

Dude are you kidding me?

Over on parliament hill they all have kadaber dogs and sit up on the entrance of the parliament building, and have sentrys all over.

At 5:20 they go hunting for the dumb stoners that didn't stay with the group.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 11:04 AM Reply

Well yeah, I saw some at the entrance to parliament, but that's only natural in such a situation.

I think I left before 5:20 though. Not certain.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 12:59 PM Reply

hahaha, all the cops in my area are out on the prowl today.

I think they might legitimately think that today is 4/20.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 4/21/09 12:59 PM, Buddhist wrote: hahaha, all the cops in my area are out on the prowl today.

Or just realized too late, lol.

Champigne
Champigne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 04:39 PM Reply

Fuck, I'm craving some opiates so damn bad. But there are relatively no hook ups in these fucking burbs, simply because theres no market. My drug of choice: oxycodone

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..
I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 08:05 PM Reply

At 4/21/09 06:05 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/21/09 04:39 PM, Champigne wrote: Fuck, I'm craving some opiates so damn bad. But there are relatively no hook ups in these fucking burbs, simply because theres no market. My drug of choice: oxycodone
Get the fuck out of here. This club is for people who smoke weed, not for people who fuck their lives over with that shit.

Why don't you read back through the whole thread? Pretty much every drug has been mentioned.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 4/21/09 12:59 PM, Buddhist wrote: hahaha, all the cops in my area are out on the prowl today.

No they think they can catch people off their guard the day after. Too bad people stock up before 4/20 and then stay indoors unless they are stupid and go for blunt rides around this time.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 4/21/09 08:25 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:

No they think they can catch people off their guard the day after. Too bad people stock up before 4/20 and then stay indoors unless they are stupid and go for blunt rides around this time.

My dad went for a j ride with me and my brother about a week ago. That was pretty fun.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 4/21/09 09:20 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/21/09 08:05 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Why don't you read back through the whole thread? Pretty much every drug has been mentioned.
Yea I know, I just don't like addicts.

Either way, no need to lash out on someone in this thread for discussing drugs.....

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 21st, 2009 @ 10:10 PM Reply

Yeah I know. Yesterday we went up to the canyon where a lot of people smoke and didn't see one cop. Today they are all over town though.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 4/21/09 09:59 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/21/09 09:48 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 4/21/09 08:05 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Why don't you read back through the whole thread? Pretty much every drug has been mentioned.
Either way, no need to lash out on someone in this thread for discussing drugs.....
I'm not lashing out because he's discussing drugs, I'm lashing out because he claims he's using Oxycontin/heroin. It just gives more of a valid reason for anti-drug people to hate on us. I'm all for non addictive recreational drugs like weed, mushrooms, lsd, ecstasy ect.

Don't go thinking you're better just because you use the "right" drugs. This club is for all kinds of drugs. Don't go around making people feel unwelcome just because you disagree with their drug of choice.

BBS Signature
0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 02:45 PM Reply

At 4/22/09 12:36 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
Don't go thinking you're better just because you use the "right" drugs. This club is for all kinds of drugs. Don't go around making people feel unwelcome just because you disagree with their drug of choice.

True story. Also Marley Fest was in Austin last weekend and you could hit a bong right in front of cops and they wouldn't do anything at all. Which is just awesome.

As for my 420 I ended up smokin after all. I couldn't not celebrate haha.

!

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 06:11 PM Reply

Just because he does the drug doesn't make him an addict.

BBS Signature
gatbusta32415
gatbusta32415
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 06:14 PM Reply

i can join right

the cake is a lie numb nuts
not gay just a funy site i made

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 4/22/09 06:14 PM, gatbusta32415 wrote: i can join right

You don't have to ask.

So today, we had a performance assessment in English. It was a 1+ page persuasive essay on something you feel strongly about and want changed in your community/country. So, what better could I write about than legalization of weed? I wrote 1 1/2 pages, and I hit so many points. Now my English teacher knows I'm a pothead.

It was a good essay though.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 4/22/09 06:14 PM, gatbusta32415 wrote: i can join right

No need asking, just talk.

At 4/22/09 06:42 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: So today, we had a performance assessment in English. It was a 1+ page persuasive essay on something you feel strongly about and want changed in your community/country. So, what better could I write about than legalization of weed? I wrote 1 1/2 pages, and I hit so many points. Now my English teacher knows I'm a pothead.

In history a couple months ago we had to do an essay on things we think should be changed about laws and I was thinking about doing the legalization of marijuana but I decided against it because then all my teachers would know I smoked and I don't want that.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 10:09 PM Reply

At 4/22/09 09:35 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: People these days got to stop over reacting,

Maybe you should take some of your own advice concerning the oxy user that posted earlier.

But yeah, anyway, did anyone hear about what happened at 420 festival? I know its more of a raver thing and not a stoner thing but I think it deserves a mention. Apparently security was undercover narcs and 40+ people got busted, some got tazed, others got pepper sprayed and apparently some idiots decided to bum rush a gate and so they shot tear gas which made everyone puke and stuff.

That's what I gathered from some personal accounts I read, anyway. I wasn't there because I don't attend small raves but damn... talk about the worst 420 ever for some of those guys.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2009 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 4/22/09 09:35 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: Who gives a fuck if they'll know you smoke it? People these days got to stop over reacting, it's just weed.

Exactly, my teachers will over react, tell the cop that walks around our school, which will in turn get me in trouble with real police and my parents.

So I give a fuck if they know I smoke it.

BBS Signature