00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,649 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-22 19:01:51

At 5/22/09 06:36 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:37 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:39 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:40 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:49 PM, NOTunowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:51 PM, NOTunowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:53 PM, NOTunowned wrote:

Wtf?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-22 22:04:54

At 5/22/09 04:28 PM, Buddhist wrote: ^what kind of grape? I assume Dutch or Swisher, but either way grape is a solid flavor.

Grape Game, it was funny because it was the first Grape Game I've ever smoked.. I usually stick with vanilla or wine.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-22 23:46:55

At 5/22/09 02:14 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Probably getting bud this weekend!! I've missed Mary!

Congrats :D.

I'm probably going to go camping next weekend since school gets out. Lots of mary, red bull, food, fire, and suckily-played guitar (but it will probably sound good haha).

Also, in school we got to do a persuasive speech. I'm doing mine on Marijuana Legalization. Its funny because on the research sites there are pictures of bags of marijuana and I kind of laugh to myself cuz I'm looking at weed on school computers.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 10:02:31

At 5/22/09 07:01 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 5/22/09 06:36 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:37 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:39 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:40 PM, unowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:49 PM, NOTunowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:51 PM, NOTunowned wrote: At 5/22/09 06:53 PM, NOTunowned wrote:
Wtf?

Yeah, he does that. He's got some problems.

At 5/22/09 10:04 PM, Yamirami wrote:
At 5/22/09 04:28 PM, Buddhist wrote: ^what kind of grape? I assume Dutch or Swisher, but either way grape is a solid flavor.
Grape Game, it was funny because it was the first Grape Game I've ever smoked.. I usually stick with vanilla or wine.

Shit, they have grape games?! I gotta find me some of them. Eugh, wine flavor though.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 12:08:49

What up my stoner buds, hope things are flying high for ya'll. If any of you are into growing, you should check out this new grow technique called 'fogponics'.. it's basically like an aerogarden, or 'aeroponics', but the plants get their minerals from 'dry' fog that get's released on a schedule. Shit's pretty dope.

One of my wealthier acquiantances is planning a grow op (a legal one too) with like.. a couple hundred sq ft of production space!

I'm helping him set it up today. It's a mass amount of closed and private space.. im fucking jealous as hell i'll post a few pics later

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 15:36:48

I just got a new glass pipe. It isn't much of a looker, but it hits like a champ. Paid ten bucks for it and I am not dissapointed. I will try to get a picture up in a little while when i'm doing breaking it in. I don't wanna use the metal screen the guy gave me but I keep sucking in the last bit of ash on the final hit and it's fucking nasty. I guess I need to either deal with it or plug it up with the screen, but I wish they had the glass screens but they didn't. But anyway yay.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 15:59:40

At 5/23/09 03:36 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I will try to get a picture up in a little while

We can post pictures of drugs/drug related content?
If yes then I have some I want to post as well. Pics would deffinetly
add some flava to this thread.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 16:02:28

At 5/23/09 03:59 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote:
At 5/23/09 03:36 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I will try to get a picture up in a little while
We can post pictures of drugs/drug related content?
If yes then I have some I want to post as well. Pics would deffinetly
add some flava to this thread.

Others have, and no mods have come in and deleted them so go for it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 16:18:35

Hokay, I'm picking up 8 grams of dank and a popper peice on Monday so I'l take some pics of that and maybe some nice bong rips or a nice L pape.

Bottomline : I'l post something interesting to talk about/make fun of in like 2 days.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 16:53:20

At 5/18/09 11:57 PM, Jezuz wrote:
At 5/18/09 10:26 PM, Champigne wrote:
As for Jezuz' Vicodin situation, I would have to agree with cupcake, Vicodin is some pretty weak shit if you ask me. I mean, sure they'll have you feeling good, but if you're looking for a straight pill to pop Percocet is much more fulfilling..
Disagree entirely, from a personal stand point at least. Percocet, so I would assume most Oxycodone based medicine, such as Ocycotin and what not, makes me puke. Vicodin really isn't that weak at all, either. More people are addicted to it then most any other prescription drug. I just generally enjoy it more than any other drug, and I can get my hands on it.

Oxycodone makes you puke because it is stronger. And the most abused prescription drug is Xanax. And many people prefer vicodin because it is more chill.

Plus I rather be contented with a weaker drug then get into harder shit and have the weak shit not work, ya know?

Guess so, but I can't really relate.

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-23 20:33:00

Fuckin' A.

Memorial day weekend marks the beginning of lifeguard duty at the beaches my friends and I go to, so it'll be a bit harder to smoke buds on the beach from now on. No more taking tokes in plain sight without a care... lol...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 12:43:18

At 5/22/09 10:04 PM, Yamirami wrote:
Shit, they have grape games?! I gotta find me some of them. Eugh, wine flavor though.

Yeah, I never knew either. I actually found the Grape at a Mobil gas station, I've never actually seen them anywhere else.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 14:49:34

Also, I'm curious to ask how many of you here put tobacco in your blunts. I never really used to like it, but it became a sort of trend for my friends and I to add a little tobacco to our blunts. I've found that it helps the L burn much slower, and adds a little more flavor.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 15:06:52

At 5/24/09 02:49 PM, Yamirami wrote: Also, I'm curious to ask how many of you here put tobacco in your blunts. I never really used to like it, but it became a sort of trend for my friends and I to add a little tobacco to our blunts. I've found that it helps the L burn much slower, and adds a little more flavor.

I used to, when I smoked blunts. Can't remember the last time I hit the blunt though... probably over a year ago.

I remember combining the tobacco with weed would get me extra lightheaded. Only problem was that we usually didn't have enough weed to pack the blunt properly, so every once in a while we'd hit pure tobacco. Pretty noticeable difference.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 15:24:55

At 5/24/09 03:06 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 5/24/09 02:49 PM, Yamirami wrote: Also, I'm curious to ask how many of you here put tobacco in your blunts. I never really used to like it, but it became a sort of trend for my friends and I to add a little tobacco to our blunts. I've found that it helps the L burn much slower, and adds a little more flavor.
I used to, when I smoked blunts. Can't remember the last time I hit the blunt though... probably over a year ago.

I remember combining the tobacco with weed would get me extra lightheaded. Only problem was that we usually didn't have enough weed to pack the blunt properly, so every once in a while we'd hit pure tobacco. Pretty noticeable difference.

Yeah I know what you're talking about. Hitting straight tobacco out of a blunt fucking sucks, it goes down way too hard. Pure weed blunts every once in awhile are fantastic, but I can't seem to break the habit of throwing tobacco into mine.

Actually, when I'm hit and can't get my hands on any herb, I'll go into my big zip lock bag of gutted dutch and roll a tobacco joint. Talk about shit flavor.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 18:57:53

At 5/22/09 11:46 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: I'm probably going to go camping next weekend since school gets out. Lots of mary, red bull, food, fire, and suckily-played guitar (but it will probably sound good haha).

Fuck. Apparently there is a fire ban since its been so dry and you can only have fire at a campground. If we are at a campground then we won't be able to smoke. FML.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 20:12:55

At 5/24/09 07:48 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Why wouldn't you be able to smoke at a campground?

All the ones around here are really small (the one were probably gonna go to has 7 sites) and the sites are close together. Which wouldn't be bad, but we probably wouldn't be camping by cool people who wouldn't care if we smoked but instead by some people who would freak out on us.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 20:13:45

AWESOME.

Today I found a baggy of leftover crumbs and stems from god knows when, since my 4/20 baggie was thrown away for sure. Anyway, I packed a bowl and hit it, expecting a waste of time because it tasted like schwag and hit harsh.

.. But I ended up getting a little high for about half an hour, wooooo.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 20:45:08

havent been here in awhile, how are all you stoners and drug users doing

all this talk of american legalization is refreshing

i barley smoke weed now, maybe once or twice a day, but small amounts,

id rather have hash,

and now i drink alot yay

and all this hating of other drugs the starter of this club pope of dope, did a bunch of acid and shrooms and yay and E so dont worry about the hating, try and accept this time around

except if its meth

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-24 21:56:30

At 5/24/09 08:45 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: except if its meth

Or the junk.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-25 16:46:09

I picked up about a quarter of some pretty dank weed.
I fucked up on the picture though, meh. :P
I might post some more later.

The Stoner's Club

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-25 16:58:33

That quarters looking good. Me and my friend smoked about that much last night(6 g's)

Actually i was so high something fucked up happened. Have you ever had a head rush that lasted a couple of minutes when you were smoking? I couldn't see shit until I sat down and caught my breath.

Pretty scary.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-25 17:18:26

At 5/25/09 04:58 PM, Voodoo wrote:
Have you ever had a head rush that lasted a couple of minutes when you were smoking? I couldn't see shit until I sat down and caught my breath.

Yeah, Thats when you get really high and your blood pressure drops, I think.
It also happens if you smoke a bowl of like 80% tobacco and 20% weed, especially if its a big bowl.
In my area its called having a "blankout" or "blanking out", meh.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 13:05:52

At 5/25/09 04:58 PM, Voodoo wrote: Actually i was so high something fucked up happened. Have you ever had a head rush that lasted a couple of minutes when you were smoking? I couldn't see shit until I sat down and caught my breath.

Pretty scary.

That's actually happened to me a number of times. Usually when I take beast hits off blunts, my head feels like it's under water for a couple of seconds. But honestly, I love the fucking feeling because I know once it's over I'll be high as shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 17:08:20

At 5/25/09 04:46 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote: I picked up about a quarter of some pretty dank weed.
I fucked up on the picture though, meh. :P
I might post some more later.

That's one big ass stem.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 18:23:55

I went and smoked some weed at an amusement park than went on some rides. It was the most fun I've ever had in my entire life.

Hey yo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 18:45:44

Rolled a Peach Game last night...eugh, peach is definitely NOT a blunt flavor I can enjoy. Prolly just gonna gut the remainder and leave it for another day

I can never even taste the blunt when I hit it, I just taste weed. Which, mind you, is a great flavor on its own.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 18:58:52

Just traded a PSP for some coke. Did a beefy kiss. And I'm feelin pretty good right now..

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 19:02:39

At 5/25/09 04:58 PM, Voodoo wrote: That quarters looking good. Me and my friend smoked about that much last night(6 g's)

Actually i was so high something fucked up happened. Have you ever had a head rush that lasted a couple of minutes when you were smoking? I couldn't see shit until I sat down and caught my breath.

Happens to me if I take a nice bong rip. My dad told me him and his friends used to do it on purpose, they would crouch down on the floor while they're hitting the bong, then stand up when they're done hitting it and exhale.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-26 19:07:12

At 5/26/09 06:58 PM, Champigne wrote: Just traded a PSP for some coke. Did a beefy kiss. And I'm feelin pretty good right now..

Damn, my throat is really fucking numb..

BBS Signature