Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-08 21:57:43 Reply

At 4/8/09 08:59 PM, life wrote:
At 4/8/09 08:57 PM, physicsman09 wrote: Real cute, bet you'll be laughing your ass off when you realize that I was right.
I'm laughing my ass off at you caring enough to follow me here.

Oh god, I'm laughing more!!

At 4/8/09 09:03 PM, life wrote:
At 4/8/09 09:01 PM, physicsman09 wrote: Oh really?

I thought I might drop by, seeing as you were kind enough to mention me and all.
Welcome to the stoner's club bro. the only way to fit in here with us potheads is smoking in the basement in the dark for your whole life.

I haven't laughed so hard this entire time I've been sober!

I also agree with what the others are saying. There are good things and bad things about anything you decide to do. No reason to pick on people who do a certain thing especially when it isn't bothering or harming anyone else.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-08 22:06:10 Reply

At 4/8/09 09:06 PM, physicsman09 wrote: That's not going to happen, but reguardless, I want you to give me some reasons why being a "stoner is a good thing?

it's not a good thing, not a bad thing. it's just a thing. i have a 3.2, scored a 33 on the act, and have a scholarship offer to play football in college. and gasp! i smoke sometimes. i'm on newgrounds. i'm not a dumb-shit jock. my whole life is one giant proof that people who truly believe stereotypes are idiots. look at michal phelps. he's a world more successful than you or i, and yet, he smokes pot. in short, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-08 22:26:52 Reply

At 4/8/09 09:06 PM, physicsman09 wrote: That's not going to happen, but reguardless, I want you to give me some reasons why being a "stoner is a good thing?

It's fun.

Now you go, explain why it's a bad thing.

Keeping in mind that I have honours standing in engineering at my university, I've landed a well-paying internship when most people are having trouble finding a summer job, so I'll have a year's experience before I even graduate, I've worked enough before university and during the summers that I'm on track to graduate with no debt, and I'm currently in a long-term, stable relationship with the woman I plan to marry.

I'm not sure how you consider me a failure in the traditional sense, but I'd like to hear about it.

oc-fuzzy
oc-fuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-08 22:29:45 Reply

Smoking weed leaves you to be destined for failure? So I guess all of the following individuals are worthless degenerates:

-Tom Brokaw
-Michael Bloomberg
-Richard Branson
-Friedrich Nietzsche
-Newt Gingrich
-Al Gore
-Ted Turner
-Thomas Jefferson
-John F. Kennedy
-Arnold Schwarzenegger
And countless famous authors/actors/directors/musicians and artists.

It is cool if pot isn't for you, but there is no reason to pass judgement on all who use it.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-08 22:31:48 Reply

Well...No, its not exactly a good thing. But it's not a bad one either.

Tell me physicsman, do you get your information from the D.A.R.E program? The ones who say marijuana causes lung cancer and is addicting? D.A.R.E is telling lies to everybody. Weed is not chemically addicting and it cannot cause lung cancer. You can get lung cancer from smoking it but thats not from the weed itself, its from inhaling burning particles of anything. You could get lung cancer from smoking tea or paper or even if you sat around a fire a lot.

Marijuana is the least harmful of all drugs, plus its healthier than cigarettes. Smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 15 years is actually healthier than being obese. So instead of hating on us, the ones who smoke a plant, an unaltered plant, hate on the people who smoke cigarettes, or go hate on the obesity club!

If you are saying that marijuana makes you stupider, you are wrong there too. For example. Alright, I'm in 8th grade (yeah, I'm young, who cares?). I started smoking last summer. In 7th grade I got straight A's. Wanna know what my grades are this year? Straight A's. And I have smoked almost every weekend since about the middle of last summer.

Anddd as my last statement I would like to say that you shouldn't be able to tell us what to put in our body. It is in no way affecting you (besides maybe seeing this thread in C&C), so why do you care? If you think we are fucking up our lives, let us do it, its our choice and I don't see what you have against us doing what we want to do.

So please, go tell some fat people to exercise instead of telling us to stop smoking. It's our life, not yours. gtfo.

At 4/7/09 11:34 PM, Elfer wrote: Tried rolling in the air and putting the paper tip in as I was rolling instead of on a surface and starting with it in.

I have a pack of those papers. Unfortunately I can't roll worth shit. :(

THC Pills?

Me and my friend are going to get some what some dude claims as pure THC pills. Its basically just the THC of marijuana put inside a pill. No smoking, no actual weed.

Anyone ever heard of these? Are they legit?

BBS Signature
JuggaloRB
JuggaloRB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-08 22:53:11 Reply

I am a stoner, but a responsible one. Oxymoron as it sounds, but I get my shit done. I'm a freshman in college and so far doing really well.

My PC Specs | Steam Profile Page |
"English Mother Fucker, Do You Speak It?"

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 01:30:13 Reply

marihuana influences negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows, and look at a white woman twice! If the hideous monster of Frankenstein came face to face with marihuana, he would drop dead of fright!

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 02:13:47 Reply

At 4/8/09 10:53 PM, JuggaloRB wrote: I am a stoner, but a responsible one. Oxymoron as it sounds, but I get my shit done. I'm a freshman in college and so far doing really well.

nice :D

same boat. diffrent story.

always kept herbal ^_^

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 07:01:45 Reply

At 4/8/09 05:28 PM, Delik wrote:
Actually, I did score the k. Did that shit on Sunday, and tripped harder than expected. Pleasantly surprising and especially fun day. :D

what isomer, or brand

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 08:17:08 Reply

At 4/8/09 05:28 PM, Delik wrote:
Also, 750 mg of ketamine may have been too much. I wouldn't recommend it to any of you, but I might do it again anyway, my dumb ass. :P

must he shitty ketamin then

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 08:18:54 Reply

At 4/8/09 05:28 PM, Delik wrote: Tripped until 7 in the morning.
If that sounds like your idea of a good time, feel free to try it, but I'd recommend a lower dose, especially if you intend to interact with other people during the trip. Fun day. :)

or a liar, because it only lasts an hour

dizzydemon
dizzydemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 08:52:18 Reply

never do meth u go fucking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pot is 4 pussyz

BBS Signature
dizzydemon
dizzydemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 08:53:34 Reply

At 4/9/09 08:18 AM, unowned wrote:
At 4/8/09 05:28 PM, Delik wrote: Tripped until 7 in the morning.
If that sounds like your idea of a good time, feel free to try it, but I'd recommend a lower dose, especially if you intend to interact with other people during the trip. Fun day. :)
or a liar, because it only lasts an hour

depends what batch u get

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 10:39:36 Reply

At 4/8/09 05:28 PM, Delik wrote: Also, 750 mg of ketamine may have been too much. I wouldn't recommend it to any of you, but I might do it again anyway, my dumb ass. :P

I don't really understand the appeal of ketamine. Granted, I've only done it once, and I was completely smashed on beer and vicodin when I did it... but... yeah. It's huge here and probably the drug that yields the most profit when you sell it.

Pretty much all I did was have no control of my body and an intense case of tunnel vision. I puked all over the place (nearly dying while laying on my back, luckily my friend turned me on my side and saved my life). When I tried to walk I'd just fall over and I kept thinking I was ODing and about to die. Last thing I remember is my old dealer slapping me across the face really hard, saying "it's all in your fucking head," then leaving. I collapsed on the floor and woke up shirtless in a hallway, dazed and confused.

I got offered it again at a rave and I was like fuck no. I hear you only trip for like 20 minutes when you do it completely sober... but yeah, honestly I don't see the appeal.

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 11:27:37 Reply

At 4/9/09 08:53 AM, dizzydemon wrote:
depends what batch u get

no it doesnt, maybe if it was laced, maybe with salt. maybe he thought the dosage was similar to DXM

. I puked all over the place (

maybe you shouldn't mix all of those depressants, ive never thrown up

now ill just do a little bit, then smoke weed, and listen to music

like this album
http://www.amazon.com/Detrimentalist-Ven etian-Snares/dp/B00195HV66

its all over the palce

starting off with 'veternarian grade' stuff, only needed 80 mg to get high, now its the more potent "human grade" with a larger dose, 1.5 grams, and its not like all of it gets absorbed, the good stuff has long rice like chrsytals, and you grind it down to a fine powder for more surface area

and only 50 mg of that, swallowing a lot gives you a stomach ache

Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 17:55:48 Reply

Ecstacy wasn't anything amazing, felt happy, giggled, talked to my friend for what felt like hours which was only 1 and a half at most.
Mushrooms didn't make me hallucionate, I felt good, didn't care about anything around me, zoned out, and sat for what felt like hours but was seriously 3 minutes.

"Yo man what time is it"

"7:56"
"Bill. What time is it."
"7:59 dude."
"Woa what the fuck."
It was a very phsycadellic trip. Wished I hallucionated.
Katemine = drunk - nausea.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand on Sunday I blazed and I saw fuzzy colours and then turned to black and couldn't see anything, after I was ripped alot for hours and was abnormally fried on Monday. Has this happened to anybody else before? The colours/blindness happened to my friend after she smoked salvia. It's never happened to me before.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-09 23:19:09 Reply

Clonazepam

Does anyone know anything about Clonazepam? I did a little research and those "THC pills" that that guy gave us were Clonazepam pills. I just took 2 of them and I am waiting for them to kick in.

From what I've gathered from google it is used for recreation (so its not just a random pill he gave us) and its a potent muscle relaxant.

*shrug*

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 00:25:17 Reply

Be careful with muscle relaxants man, it's easy to OD on those.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 00:49:33 Reply

At 4/10/09 12:25 AM, Elfer wrote: Be careful with muscle relaxants man, it's easy to OD on those.

Alright man. I only had 2mg of it so I don't think I'll have worry about ODing.

So I took the pills and after like 45 minutes still nothing was happening to me (although my friend was high) so I gave up and smoked.

I suck at high posts.

BBS Signature
B4gle
B4gle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 01:00:55 Reply

At 4/10/09 12:25 AM, Elfer wrote: Be careful with muscle relaxants man, it's easy to OD on those.

Uh, I took 6 IB profine before. Did I almost screw myself over?

Also to the reason why I came to this club ; how expensive are weed seeds? I dont really have an idea of how much they cost can anyone fill me in?

You have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 01:10:33 Reply

At 4/8/09 08:25 PM, life wrote: I thought I'd share the funniest pm I've ever received:

" Hey, a pot thread, how original. I've got too many important things to do to waste my time on drugs that will destroy any chance at me being a success."

Sent: 04/08/09 20:05
Subject: Cliche Emo defense.
< Newer Older >
Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

At 4/8/09 7:47 PM, life wrote: Cool bro, then you can die like everyone else with your meaningless success that weed doesn't prevent.

Well considering that my current success in life is due to the incorporation of both hard work and determination, which includes the recognition that the use of drugs or other illegal substances will not further my abilities, I would assume that I am making the right decision.

You on the other hand are free to wallow in your stupidity and ignorance, as you do not realize that you will never be taken seriously if you utilize drugs and other illegal paraphernalia.

You're entire defense of this matter is that "success doesn't matter," I believe that it is fair to assume that you are naive and so I will attempt to educate you on this matter.

There are those in life who strive to be taken seriously, who have always wanted a certain level of respect given to them by members of respectable society. People who have always recognized that to achieve their goals, they must indeed work hard and refrain from use of substances that would hinder their potential future reputation.

I am one of these people.

You on the other hand, are an ignoramus, and you do not accept the reality that indeed life is not so short as you may believe it is, you will waste the best years of your life sitting around, drinking and smoking pot, while others around you recognize their potential and become the people who matter in the world.

You are so bound to your pre-fabricated cliches that you fail to recognize the undeniable truth that, you have made some wrong choices in your life. It's pretty safe to say, by judging by your mentality, that you are not the most educated of individuals.

For this I do not blame you, as a person can be ignorant without being entirely devoid of common sense.

All in all, let's do an experiment;

Let's see where my ethics of hard work and determination lead me in twenty years, and let's see where your ethics of sloth and gluttony lead you in twenty years.

At the risk of sounding hypocritical, Users are losers.

(It's hypocritical because it's a cliche, just in case you weren't informed enough to make that connection.)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! XD
He's more naive than his post in http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1047 699 indicated. And he calls you naive? o_0
He also needs to work on his sentence structuring. How does he expect to be successful when he can hardly write understandable sentences? And he calls you stupid. o_0
What da fuck?
Also, I find it rather amusing that he pretends to be (or perhaps truly believes that he is) educated whilst keeping a closed mind and operating on the assumption that everything he's been told is true.
What a truly misinformed individual. :/
Besides all of that, he seems to believe in, "making a difference in the world." While it is entirely possible for one to do such a thing, I hardly see the point. That's rather irrelevant though.
All in all, what I'm trying to say is that someone as gullible and closed-minded as that will never accomplish anything noticeable amongst several billion of his own kind without some spectacular ability at something, and it occurs to me that he is devoid of such aptitude.
That being said, if he wants to miss out on all the fun we're having, it's his loss and his loss alone, so I could care less.

At 4/8/09 08:59 PM, life wrote:
At 4/8/09 08:57 PM, physicsman09 wrote: Real cute, bet you'll be laughing your ass off when you realize that I was right.
I'm laughing my ass off at you caring enough to follow me here.

Oh wow. XD

At 4/8/09 09:06 PM, physicsman09 wrote:
At 4/8/09 09:03 PM, life wrote:

Welcome to the stoner's club bro. the only way to fit in here with us potheads is smoking in the basement in the dark for your whole life.
That's not going to happen, but reguardless, I want you to give me some reasons why being a "stoner is a good thing?

Because it's fun, and there's really no downside. It's like alcohol, but better in every way I can think of.
What about psychedelics? I don't suppose you're aware of the fact that Francis Crick was trippin on acid when he was researching DNA.

At 4/8/09 09:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I also agree with what the others are saying. There are good things and bad things about anything you decide to do. No reason to pick on people who do a certain thing especially when it isn't bothering or harming anyone else.

Amen.

At 4/8/09 10:31 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Marijuana is the least harmful of all drugs, plus its healthier than cigarettes. Smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 15 years is actually healthier than being obese. So instead of hating on us, the ones who smoke a plant, an unaltered plant, hate on the people who smoke cigarettes, or go hate on the obesity club!

You have a good point there, but that first statement isn't exactly true. Psilocybin mushrooms are the least harmful of all drugs. They are completely natural, they cause no ill effects, and they actually work quite well for cluster headaches. They're also non-addictive, and I find them to be more fun (if also more expensive and more difficult to find) than ganja.
And yet they're still schedule I. :(

At 4/9/09 05:55 PM, Struggle wrote: Ecstacy wasn't anything amazing, felt happy, giggled, talked to my friend for what felt like hours which was only 1 and a half at most.

Ecstasy is best when taken with a psychedelic as the main course, if you're afraid you'll bad trip, though I rather like bad trips, they remind me of what it's like to be afraid of something, until I remember that there's nothing to be afraid of.
I used to snort that shit, I was always on x in junior high cause it made everything seem cool and I was perpetually bored and had no friends.

Mushrooms didn't make me hallucionate, I felt good, didn't care about anything around me, zoned out, and sat for what felt like hours but was seriously 3 minutes.

How much did you take? That happened to me the one time I took less than a quarter, I think I only did like a half eighth, but I didn't weigh it so I dunno.

At 4/10/09 12:49 AM, MichaelHurst wrote: So I took the pills and after like 45 minutes still nothing was happening to me (although my friend was high) so I gave up and smoked.

That sucks. :(

unowned, the ketamine was not very pure, it was cut partially with DXM, and probably with other shit too before it got to the guy I got it from, cause my state sucks for good drugs, which is why I don't do coke anyomore. That's also why the dose was so high. I also did not take it all at once, I never do with large quantities of any substance. Staggering it makes the trip last longer, and if you do it right the peak is still just as intense.
That being said, I dislike being called a liar, please don't insult me, sir. Undermining my credibility is actually rather rude. :p

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 09:23:20 Reply

At 4/10/09 01:10 AM, Delik wrote: Ecstasy is best when taken with a psychedelic as the main course, if you're afraid you'll bad trip, though I rather like bad trips, they remind me of what it's like to be afraid of something, until I remember that there's nothing to be afraid of.

Eh, I don't know if that should be true for everyone. Depends on the setting and your mindset, which can be said for psychedelics in general. My old dealer hippy flipped at a massive rave (50-60k people), ended up tripping so hard he'd punch whoever talked to him square in the face regardless of gender. Apparently he woke up in the hospital after that.

X is actually my favorite drug, because I do it in moderation. The only time I usually ever do it is at raves... which is where it should be done, really. I could never see myself having fun sitting around the house or hanging out at a party on E. There's really no better place to do it than at a huge dance floor with thousands upon thousands of other drugged-out people dancing around like retards for hours on end.

I've snorted it a few times at parties with limited results and took one pill the day after a rave while just sitting around the house. Both times were boring as fuck in comparison.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 11:17:22 Reply

I've only done E twice and both times gave me a really fun high because I burned right after. I took a transformers pill the first time and when it hit me, since I only took one for the first time, it honestly just gave me a very slight buzz as if I was dipping (Chewing tobacco). But then I toked about a half hour later and I could honestly say it was one of my best highs in a while. I felt like I was faced off of that blunt and yet I wasn't tired at all from the E and I was mad talkative.

The second time I took E was at a Streetlight Manifesto concert and I absolutely hated it. Mainly because there were way too many people crammed into the main stage when they came on and it turned into a huge push fest.....Assholes don't even skank anymore like they should at a damn ska concert. Anyway it ended up us burning in the smoking section outside where about 5 different kids yelled WHO HAS POT!? I don't understand why people don't bring their own bud to concerts. That's like first on my list of what to bring when leaving for it. But again it was a fun high, just ended short when we went back inside to the hundreds of other kids pushing each other....Fuck big crowds.

Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 16:15:15 Reply

At 4/10/09 09:23 AM, Rallard wrote: Eh, I don't know if that should be true for everyone. Depends on the setting and your mindset, which can be said for psychedelics in general. My old dealer hippy flipped at a massive rave (50-60k people), ended up tripping so hard he'd punch whoever talked to him square in the face regardless of gender. Apparently he woke up in the hospital after that.

I never get out of control to that degree, but I've heard of that type of retarded shit happening to several people some of my friends know. I'm hopin to take waaay too much acid one of these days (along the lines of 15-20 hits over the course of an hour) just to see if I can control myself. Preferably at a Psytrance concert or a rave. That would be insanely fun, I think. :D

X is actually my favorite drug, because I do it in moderation. The only time I usually ever do it is at raves... which is where it should be done, really. I could never see myself having fun sitting around the house or hanging out at a party on E. There's really no better place to do it than at a huge dance floor with thousands upon thousands of other drugged-out people dancing around like retards for hours on end.

That's always fun, but I don't like to use anything too moderately, unless I'm mixin shit. Candyflippin is the best for raves, because you trip balls, feel great, and have enough energy to dance.

I've snorted it a few times at parties with limited results and took one pill the day after a rave while just sitting around the house. Both times were boring as fuck in comparison.

In my opinion, MDMA is best when used somewhere where you actually intend to move, especially good for dancing, and sex is great. I haven't done any in quite a while, but it was always fun when I did.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 16:54:24 Reply

At 4/10/09 11:17 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: ....Fuck big crowds.

Yeah, I could see how a ska concert wouldn't be the best place to roll. I pretty much never do anything besides pot and alcohol at actual concerts (you know, where they actually play instruments as opposed to standing in front of a turntable pretending to look busy) because the people there are usually in a different mindset.

Ravers usually apologize for stuff like bumping into you and in this one case I stomped on some girl's hand and she apologized to ME. It was pretty funny.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 19:44:25 Reply

That's pretty funny. Never actually been to a rave, might have to check them out. But yeah that was the last concert I took E at.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 19:48:26 Reply

Where do you people find raves?

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 23:05:46 Reply

At 4/10/09 07:48 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Where do you people find raves?

It's not that hard to find raves where I live, since I'm near LA. There are forums out there dedicated to raving and such though, and I'm sure you'd be able to find at least a warehouse party rave even if you live in the middle of nowhere.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-10 23:54:45 Reply

At 4/10/09 11:05 PM, Rallard wrote:
It's not that hard to find raves where I live, since I'm near LA. There are forums out there dedicated to raving and such though, and I'm sure you'd be able to find at least a warehouse party rave even if you live in the middle of nowhere.

I live in WI, but I guess I could look, see if there's anything around.

BBS Signature
KyleTheMadcap
KyleTheMadcap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-11 00:31:06 Reply

There's a rave downtown in my city called Elements
It's where all the 14 year old girls go to suck dick

BBS Signature