New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 21:58:32 Reply

At 3/30/09 02:55 PM, Delik wrote: That sucks man. Hope you get well before the weather gets nice.

The weather is always nice where I live. We have maybe two seasons weather wise, Summer and Fall, and right now it's about 85 degrees on average. It has also never snowed here, but the mountains are a two hour drive and I regrettably missed out on an opportunity to go snowboarding with my friends recently. Anyway, we're also about 15 minutes from the beach, so we get the best of both worlds.

Starting to feel a little better. I was worried I caught my one friend's sickness, which had him coughing up blood and passing out on the floor, but apparently not. Nothing that bad happened to me... just a sore throat and a runny nose + cough, occasional chills, etc. Must've cought it from my other friend I smoked.

Anyway, can't find weed lately, and I haven't drank anything in over a week. Tough times. >_<

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-02 15:56:41 Reply

Diggin' life as it is right now. Spring break starts for me tomorrow, got work on the weekend but then all week off.

Just about ran through my half of skunk, but I picked up a half of Jack Herrer/Jock Horror last night. Smells like vomit, which is awesome. Interesting colors as compared to the skunky stuff. Haven't tried it yet though, I'm still finishing the skunk first.

Ordered my seeds the other day...bought some Lowryder #2 x AK-47 feminized and some NYC Diesel x Lowryder #2, not feminized. Hoping for about ten plants total, given I have twenty seeds to work with. Any more and I'm golden, any less and I manage to fuck myself out of $140 + the price for supplies.

I was thinking of getting Lowryder #2 x Blueberry but I think that will be put on hold.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-02 20:08:28 Reply

At 3/30/09 02:55 PM, Delik wrote: That sucks man. Hope you get well before the weather gets nice.

The weather around here has been pretty weird. Last sunday it was around 75 degrees out, the next day we got 4 feet of snow. This week it was 65 on sunday and we got another big storm the next day.

Thats South Dakota for ya.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-02 23:37:16 Reply

Lol, weather. I can't wait til stuff starts getting green.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 01:39:42 Reply

At 4/2/09 11:37 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Lol, weather. I can't wait til stuff starts getting green.

i cant w8 till 4/20 StOnEr HoLiDay =p

itll be rly green tht day XD

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 02:37:56 Reply

Sometimes I roll a joint just to relax, despite not being able to smoke it at the time.

:(

The Stoner's Club

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 06:04:16 Reply

At 4/3/09 02:37 AM, Elfer wrote: Sometimes I roll a joint just to relax, despite not being able to smoke it at the time.

(

Thanks for reminding me that I need some papers.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 13:17:30 Reply

At 4/3/09 06:04 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/3/09 02:37 AM, Elfer wrote: Sometimes I roll a joint just to relax, despite not being able to smoke it at the time.

(
Thanks for reminding me that I need some papers.

papers is gay B-)

pipes all tha way

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 18:52:33 Reply

ive smoked two pounds since december

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 18:54:42 Reply

At 4/3/09 06:52 PM, unowned wrote: ive smoked two pounds since december

damn pr0de you're the coolest!!! go snort yerself some special k

BBS Signature
afuckingname
afuckingname
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 19:06:22 Reply

intramuscular

dope is for dopes
Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 19:07:38 Reply

too much chronic smoke in my face, and my original alias is fred035, remember me as a drug addict

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 19:09:16 Reply

and if you were rad enough to score the k youd be all over that shit, except youd be in the vet grade, which is inferior

mothhha fuckas

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 19:50:06 Reply

im also now enrolled in an art school via my painting, mishap harbor disparate sallow

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 20:21:14 Reply

I have bought ayahuasca - an maoi antagonist and a dmt releaser - and I'm going to do it in some point over a fortnight away

I'm actually not visiting the bbs as much any more but I will try and inform you guys of ayahuasca

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 21:59:02 Reply

At 4/3/09 01:17 PM, MadCow wrote:
pipes all tha way

Pipes are lame.

BONNNNNGGGGGG hits.

ive smoked three children since december

alive.

At 4/3/09 07:09 PM, unowned wrote: and if you were rad enough to score the k youd be all over that shit, except youd be in the vet grade, which is inferior

No thanks, I don't like k-holes. just gimme them shroooooms hahah :)

glad spring break is finally here...gives me some time to get to doing more morning glory and hbw, as well as getting some more green dragon in me. good times await.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-03 23:02:16 Reply

Just curious as to what everyone's view is on best dollar cigars to roll with. Personally I prefer White Owls.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 02:24:48 Reply

At 4/3/09 11:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Just curious as to what everyone's view is on best dollar cigars to roll with. Personally I prefer White Owls.

I hardly ever roll blunts unless there is a lot of people. But I use Dutch masters.

BBS Signature
oc-fuzzy
oc-fuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 02:37:50 Reply

SB 349 passed through a joint judiciary committee in Connecticut legislature this week. It would decriminalize possession of less than a half ounce. Still needs to pass both house and senate, still probably going to get vetoed by Gov. Jodi Rell, because she sucks d. I guess it is a start though.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 03:22:13 Reply

At 4/3/09 09:59 PM, Buddhist wrote: glad spring break is finally here...gives me some time to get to doing more morning glory and hbw, as well as getting some more green dragon in me. good times await.

I'll probably be doing more morning glory, but probably not until summer break.

I think I've smoked two times since december.

At 4/3/09 08:38 PM, Reed wrote: I'm watching 20,000 leagues under the sea right now, and it got me thinking. Since most of the earth is underwater, and theres a bunch of psychoactive plants on land, theres probably some crazy psychoactive underwater plants right?! I did a bit of research (aka i googled once) and couldnt find that much, except something about a brown seaweed that produces dmt and some kind of fish that makes you hallucinate. But theres gotta be so much more ! I dont really know very much about entheogens at all though, perhaps someone could shed some light? This idea cant be thaat crazy

Makes sense, but there's probably less research on that. You should go be a pioneeeeeer :D

At 4/3/09 08:21 PM, Earfetish wrote: I'm actually not visiting the bbs as much any more but I will try and inform you guys of ayahuasca

Lookin forward to it :D

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 04:53:58 Reply

Quick question about salvia, has anyone ever gotten nauseous from it and/or thrown up?

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 10:37:30 Reply

At 4/4/09 04:53 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Quick question about salvia, has anyone ever gotten nauseous from it and/or thrown up?

I'm pretty sure I did it wrong because I didn't hallucinate or anything. I just felt extremely high for 5 minutes and couldn't get up from the couch I was sitting on. Then I was the most burnt I've ever felt before and didn't wanna do anything at all and felt like it was a complete waste of money. I'm not wasting my time/money with that crap again.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 10:37:36 Reply

At 4/3/09 11:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Just curious as to what everyone's view is on best dollar cigars to roll with. Personally I prefer White Owls.

I can't roll for crap, my friend usually used to do it when we smoked spliffs, but we used White Owls a lot as well. The only problem was the fact that there were two layers or something... so it took a lot of patience to split it in half. Still... they hit smooth as hell, even when combined with tobacco.

At 4/4/09 04:53 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Quick question about salvia, has anyone ever gotten nauseous from it and/or thrown up?

No, I heard my friend collapsed and hit the back of his head on salvia, but never anyone throwing up. The few times I've done it my stomach felt fine. I almost ALWAYS throw up on shrooms though...

Anyway, salvia sux imo.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-04 13:59:42 Reply

I haven't, but I'd advise against any potentially dangerous activities such as standing up or trying to talk.

Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-05 16:30:31 Reply

Have any of you guys ever tried damiana? It's a legal herb that looks a lot like weed and is supposed to be a lot like it, but just with a more chill, relaxed high.

Anyway, me and one of my friends got two ounces of it for only $7 from an herbal shop, so we decided to try it. It has a few qualities like weed, but not nearly as great(I guess that's why it's legal). The high wasn't that great either. We smoked about 4 nice joints of it, and I had about a 20 minute high. It was more chill though, and I seemed more in-touch with my surroundings. I think it took more time rolling the joints than my high lasted. One cool thing about it was that it has that really think smoke when you exhale.

But just wondering if any of you guys had tried it. I think it's probably worth trying since it's so cheap.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-05 17:24:13 Reply

Damiana is disgusting. It smells bad, tastes bad, smokes bad....not a replacement for weed by any means. I threw out my ounce of that shit, it wasn't worth the little money I paid for it.

I'd sooner get legal herb than I would get damiana ever again. eugh.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-05 17:56:33 Reply

Smoked out of a vaporizer for the first time in like, two years yesterday, and it was legit. I felt blasted for a few hours. Still, I kinda prefer bongs as my choice for smoking.

x-Exodus-X
x-Exodus-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-05 21:51:17 Reply

Can this be a "bump when high" thread also?

I've never posted in this crew before, what do you guys discuss?

TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-05 23:36:14 Reply

At 4/5/09 05:56 PM, Rallard wrote: Smoked out of a vaporizer for the first time in like, two years yesterday, and it was legit. I felt blasted for a few hours. Still, I kinda prefer bongs as my choice for smoking.

never done that. just a blunt or a steam-roller or something. what's that like?

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-06 00:19:43 Reply

At 4/5/09 09:51 PM, x-Exodus-X wrote: Can this be a "bump when high" thread also?

I've never posted in this crew before, what do you guys discuss?

Pretty much anything pertaining to drugs at all. We just talk about what we did, ask questions talk about whats going on as far as legalization and politics. Sometimes people just post random shit they write while high. Whatever haha. I don't think there is really any rules.

BBS Signature