00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,709 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 22:03:03

At 3/17/09 07:20 PM, UKZ wrote: Been sober for a month, quite easy after realizing my love for ciggarettes.
Got put on Focalin XR and now Risperdal. either decent to abuse? :]

Focalin is like super strength Ritalin. But don't fuck with Risperdal, all I can find are bad reports even on Erowid.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 22:07:46

At 7/8/04 01:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote: I am the drug lord
-Rules of the club-
No retards
Don't talk about shit when you dont know what yoiur talking about
Pope of dope is teh greatest

Sick bong, and I want in >.>

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 10:24:34

Worst St Patty's Ever.

lol, jk, it was all right. Got hammered like no other and I went to take a piss, and when I opened the bathroom door there were 3 of my friends in a circle passing around a bubbler. Took a few tokes and forgot I had to piss, next thing I know I'm half blacked out with someone drawing on my face, ended up puking and blacking out again and then driving everyone 40 miles home still messed up.

For some reason, whenever I drink then smoke weed, I always get really sick.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 15:25:46

At 3/17/09 05:24 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 3/16/09 04:26 PM, stosh1919 wrote: buddhist did the medical use of marijuana of NJ pass?
One step away, basically. It has to pass through the House of Representatives before Corzine can sign it. (iirc) 90 days after he signs it, the bill goes into effect.

if it passes we are likely to be one step away from the cali on the east coast

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 17:02:36

At 3/19/09 03:25 PM, stosh1919 wrote:
if it passes we are likely to be one step away from the cali on the east coast

We can only hope.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 18:31:38

Last night was so sketchy. My bro met an old friend from high school who lives about 5-10 minutes away from us, and coincidentally he sells bud. So my brother and a friend of ours ride up the street to the gas station, and before the dude pulls up, a cop rolls by. The dude pulls up and asks if he can do the deal at our house, so my brother figured that'd be better than doing it right in front of the gas station.

We were originally gonna get 2g of KB for $30 and our friend was gonna cut the dealer's hair. Then the guy says he doesn't want a hair cut, so he'll do 2g for $35. We didn't have $35, so he says he's going back to his house to weigh out 1.5 for $30. (His house is only about 5 minutes from the gas station in one direction, ours is 5 minutes in the other.) He takes about 20 minutes to a half hour, and finally gets to our house. About 5 minutes after the deal, another cop creeps by our house while we're packing up a bowl. Then he drove by again the other way and drove up the road.

Weird.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 20:14:21

At 3/19/09 06:31 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: We were originally gonna get 2g of KB for $30 and our friend was gonna cut the dealer's hair. Then the guy says he doesn't want a hair cut, so he'll do 2g for $35. We didn't have $35, so he says he's going back to his house to weigh out 1.5 for $30.

He couldn't just spare $5 worth of weed? That's kind of a dick move. After all, it was his fault you guys ended up being short on money.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 20:38:25

At 3/19/09 08:14 PM, Ship wrote:
At 3/19/09 06:31 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: We were originally gonna get 2g of KB for $30 and our friend was gonna cut the dealer's hair. Then the guy says he doesn't want a hair cut, so he'll do 2g for $35. We didn't have $35, so he says he's going back to his house to weigh out 1.5 for $30.
He couldn't just spare $5 worth of weed? That's kind of a dick move. After all, it was his fault you guys ended up being short on money.

I know, right? Oh, and I also forgot to mention that after he sold us it, he texted us something along the lines of "Man that bud got you high didn't it?" We didn't answer him, and he kept sending texts like that. Not fuckin' with him anymore.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 21:18:12

At 3/19/09 08:38 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I know, right? Oh, and I also forgot to mention that after he sold us it, he texted us something along the lines of "Man that bud got you high didn't it?" We didn't answer him, and he kept sending texts like that. Not fuckin' with him anymore.

Well it could be worse, he could've shorted you completely. I can't count how many times I've been jipped until I found my latest dealer, who charges a little extra but never rips us off.

Even my friend from high school, who got me into weed, was one of my best friends for a while, etc, ripped off my other friend 1.5 grams. How messed up is that? He's become such a weed fiend that he thinks we won't notice 1.5 grams missing from an eighth, and that he'll be able to smoke it himself. Anyway, my friend confronted him about it, got 1.5gs and we haven't seen my dealer friend since.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 21:22:05

At 3/19/09 08:38 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 3/19/09 08:14 PM, Ship wrote:
I know, right? Oh, and I also forgot to mention that after he sold us it, he texted us something along the lines of "Man that bud got you high didn't it?" We didn't answer him, and he kept sending texts like that. Not fuckin' with him anymore.

What a prick, I can't stand when people NEED feedback on their bud, even worse when they imply that it's "dank as hell". Pineapple Express put it best, you're dealer isn't your friend lol. Well in most cases anyway.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 22:34:26

:At 3/19/09 09:22 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:

What a prick, I can't stand when people NEED feedback on their bud, even worse when they imply that it's "dank as hell". Pineapple Express put it best, you're dealer isn't your friend lol. Well in most cases anyway.

Well I'm sure having feedback makes them feel better. I'm no dealer, but if I sold to someone I would like to hear their comments on whether or not what I sold them was good. The only annoying thing is when they beg for feedback.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-19 22:51:23

Got a pretty big bud in my last pick-up.

Lego mans for scale.

The Stoner's Club

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 14:40:53

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 15:09:48

does this club discuss how to be smart about marijuana? like how to hide it from my parents. cause i dont know, if they see it, they will trash it.......

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 18:56:18

At 3/20/09 03:09 PM, genitalwart wrote: does this club discuss how to be smart about marijuana? like how to hide it from my parents. cause i dont know, if they see it, they will trash it.......

Get a good hiding spot and don't come home blazed as fuck?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 21:45:40

At 3/20/09 06:56 PM, Ship wrote: Get a good hiding spot and don't come home blazed as fuck?

Haha I hide mine in a ps2 game case and I've came home really high before.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 22:45:14

At 3/20/09 09:45 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 3/20/09 06:56 PM, Ship wrote: Get a good hiding spot and don't come home blazed as fuck?

I use to sneak out my backdoor and hide everything in a cabinet where everyone watches tv in my house. It's all about composure and hiding the smell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 23:04:18

At 3/20/09 10:45 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I use to sneak out my backdoor and hide everything in a cabinet where everyone watches tv in my house. It's all about composure and hiding the smell.

Ninjaaa.

PS2 game cases make unusually good hiding spots. They are semi-air tight so you can't smell even the dankest weed (in fact I have some very dank stuff in there right now). Plus I have it hidden in a game no one would want to play (Mojo?) and my parents wouldn't look through my games anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 23:49:03

My eye drops and papers are in a Really Sorry dvd case (skateboarding video for Flip). I have my half o that I just picked up today in my macbook box. I doubt my parents would ever look there. It served me well with the last o I had, hopefully it'll last till college.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 11:30:24

I burned with a couple friends yesterday and we ended up looking at the stars since it was a clear forecast that night. We got really deep and started talking about how many planets there are out there. The universe is constantly growing larger and larger. Each star is technically a sun and has planets orbiting it. With so many planets out there we started talking about how there is such a large possibility then that there are other life forms. Now what if those other life forms are even more advanced then we are and already know about our existence?

Just thought I'd share that with you guys, it really got me thinking.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 13:41:08

At 3/19/09 10:51 PM, Elfer wrote: Got a pretty big bud in my last pick-up.

Lego mans for scale.

omg im jealous.

Bring me the horizon NewGrounds fanclub, click here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 14:36:40

Got a pretty big bud in my last pick-up.

damn.....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 16:31:08

ive prolly smoked shake that wuz stronger

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 18:44:33

oh my peoplez
guys and gals, Voice your opinions! Join ISay Collab
People love Collabs, lets make one with an opinion!
420!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 00:01:57

At 3/20/09 09:45 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:

Haha my stuff is in an old stuffed animal that has a zipper on the bottom where a sound box used to be that made the animal talking when you squeezed it. It's a perfect spot. The stuffed animal is so old that no one touches it anymore, and the inside of it is so spacious. I can fit a half ounce and a box of cigs in there.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 16:43:46

At 3/22/09 06:30 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
Just thought I'd share that with you guys, it really got me thinking.
I love looking at the stars on a nice clear night while I'm baked. A good song to listen to while doing that is Bold As Love. I quite enjoy it, anyway.

I'll look into that.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 21:53:43

At 3/20/09 02:40 PM, life wrote: Average view of weed.

I'm always baffled when I see American TV and someone finding marijuana is treated as a big issue. That sort of thing couldn't really be taken seriously in Canada.

At 3/20/09 11:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/19/09 10:51 PM, Elfer wrote: Got a pretty big bud in my last pick-up.

Lego mans for scale.
That looks beautiful.

It's pretty good stuff, but it hasn't quite been cured properly yet. Another week or so and it'll be in prime smoking condition. Tastes raw right now, but still has some pretty strong effects.

Which is kind of annoying though, since once I got the new stuff, I rolled up the rest of my old weed into a huge blunt and brought it to my friend's place. We smoked maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of it and put it out, but I forgot the rest of it there :/

Still have some roaches though, so I've got some decent-smoking, potent weed in the mean time.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 12:41:21

At 3/22/09 09:53 PM, Elfer wrote: I'm always baffled when I see American TV and someone finding marijuana is treated as a big issue. That sort of thing couldn't really be taken seriously in Canada.

Which is kind of annoying though, since once I got the new stuff, I rolled up the rest of my old weed into a huge blunt and brought it to my friend's place. We smoked maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of it and put it out, but I forgot the rest of it there :/

Still have some roaches though, so I've got some decent-smoking, potent weed in the mean time.

Yeah many Americans are still brainwashed to believe almost like some reefer madness type shit. It's quite pathetic, and it makes Bob Marley cry from beyond the grave.
Quite inconvenient that you forgot your half-blunt, you should never leave things like that lying around when you're baked. :/

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 19:43:47

Haha for some reason, I think my mom's gonna be the same way. I'm not even sure I'll be able to have a conversation with my mom about it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 20:06:11

At 3/23/09 07:43 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Haha for some reason, I think my mom's gonna be the same way. I'm not even sure I'll be able to have a conversation with my mom about it.

Don't even talk to her about it. Parents are such liars. When my mom found a pot seed on the floor of my room, she asked me if I smoked pot, so I told her yes. Then she asked me when i started, so I lied and said that I had started about two weeks earlier, when in fact I had smoked for over a year almost daily. She said that she had noticed me acting differently these past two weeks hahahahahaha.

BBS Signature