00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,029,707 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 10:23:11

Woo, I've conserved half an eighth for a week today, yet I've smoked every morning... at least 1 full bowl a day, with a few other days where I matched bowls with friends as well.

I think I'm the master at weed conservation, give me an award. :)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 11:36:04

At 3/12/09 11:50 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: If any of you have time, you should outsmart these anti-weed people with good arguments.

my comment owns

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 12:48:13

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 13:34:18

At 3/12/09 11:50 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: If any of you have time, you should outsmart these anti-weed people with good arguments.

That really got me angry.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 14:24:11

At 3/13/09 01:34 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:

feel free to join in. I'm Tyler M on there. I could argue with these fucks all day but their ignorance will never change.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 15:03:05

At 3/12/09 01:31 PM, Rallard wrote: Speaking of mescaline, has anyone cultivated and boiled San Pedro Cactus? Supposedly it contains mescaline, but the only person I've seen try it boiled it wrong, so he basically drank the nastiest cactus juice ever and didn't even get high. He also tried chewing on the cactus itself, which yielded no results.

mash it up into little bits and eat it in a yoghurt

it doesn't 'supposedly' contain mescaline, it actually does

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 15:30:40

I'm in as long as you have some of those blue doritos.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 15:38:42

At 3/13/09 02:24 PM, life wrote:
At 3/13/09 01:34 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
feel free to join in. I'm Tyler M on there. I could argue with these fucks all day but their ignorance will never change.

I really don't know much about the matter, I just know I'm not harming anyone when I do it and that it would sure as hell bring us out of this recession if it was made legal. Throw some tax on it and bam, there's our answer!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 23:47:33

At 3/13/09 04:13 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/13/09 02:08 AM, MadCow wrote: http://greatjob.cookiethievery.com/UWJCC VD1irA
That's you, isn't it?

You got me friend :-)

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-14 07:38:59

At 3/10/09 12:00 AM, Ship wrote: I know it's not a great description, but any help with names is appreciated.

The cock and balls.

Last night was quite a fiasco.

Weed+Lots of different alcohol. The strobe light made me fall over and I spilled the punch. I then walked about 7km to my friend's brother's friend's house where I slept without asking. Sobered up about noon today. From 8:30am to about 1pm this morning I was just hanging around the hospital where a nice lady gave me two sandwhiches and a can of lemonade, as I hadn't eaten since the day before. Everything is a huge blur.

Oh yeah, I'm Melvin. Shwat up.

::METAL HELL FOREVER::

(Ignore everything HeavenDuff says :D)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-14 16:25:52

At 3/12/09 01:31 PM, Rallard wrote: Speaking of mescaline, has anyone cultivated and boiled San Pedro Cactus? Supposedly it contains mescaline, but the only person I've seen try it boiled it wrong, so he basically drank the nastiest cactus juice ever and didn't even get high. He also tried chewing on the cactus itself, which yielded no results.

Mescaline is generally in the form of crystals...
I'm pretty sure there's more to it than just boiling a bit of the cactus. However, I'm by no means an expert, and reliable information on mescaline is quite difficult to come by.

At 3/12/09 08:35 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 3/11/09 03:00 AM, Delik wrote: A a guy I know says he recently got some shit called supernova. As I've said before, I don't usually pay attention to the names, but he says it's really good shit. I was wondering if any of you had heard of it, and whether or not you think I should buy it. Yes? No?
I never pay attention to names either, but 'supernova' doesn't even sound like a major weed. Of course you could always just look at it before you actually buy it so you don't waste your money.

True. I just hate wasting people's time, especially my own. He lives far as hell away and I had to meet him halfway, so it's a good thing it was good, or I mighta considered robbin him.
I bought it, and it's fantastic.

At 3/13/09 12:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.

I get so fuckin philosophical on that combination, for some reason. I covered an entire page in ultra-fine print (like a quarter of a line, except I wrote in a spiral comin from the center of the page) with an ultra-fine sharpie, defining random things in my own words. Then again, I took a lot that time...
After that I drank a big-ass bottle of generic tussin and sniffed a couple lines while I waited for it to kick in. I used to have so much more fun. :/

At 3/13/09 03:38 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: I really don't know much about the matter, I just know I'm not harming anyone when I do it and that it would sure as hell bring us out of this recession if it was made legal. Throw some tax on it and bam, there's our answer!

Pretty much.

At 3/14/09 07:38 AM, ThePhantomLord wrote: I spilled the punch.

You bastard! >:O

I then walked about 7km to my friend's brother's friend's house where I slept without asking. Sobered up about noon today. From 8:30am to about 1pm this morning I was just hanging around the hospital where a nice lady gave me two sandwhiches and a can of lemonade, as I hadn't eaten since the day before. Everything is a huge blur.

Mmmm...lemonade. Mmmm...sandwiches. Mmmm...blur.
Lucky bastard, with your free munchies. :/

I wanna blast some techno out of a car in front of Target and dance with my colorful fuzzy hat on. That would be awesome.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-14 19:34:25

At 3/14/09 04:25 PM, Delik wrote:
I wanna blast some techno out of a car in front of Target and dance with my colorful fuzzy hat on. That would be awesome.

Have someone film it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-15 08:48:24

At 3/13/09 12:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.

dude i have adhd so i have to take adderall

lol sometimes i sneak some extra

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-15 09:49:49

At 3/14/09 07:34 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 3/14/09 04:25 PM, Delik wrote:
Have someone film it.

I should. If I do it I'm gonna be trippin balls though. Get like a half ounce of some shrooms, maybe a little more.
Speaking of which, I bought some shrooms yesterday, took em, and then I smoked a bunch. I can still feel the effects and it's almost 9 in the morning. Wait I'm never up this early. o_0
When I got home after eatin the shrooms and smokin with 3 of my friends, I found another bag of shrooms I never remember buyin. I'm so takin those in a few hours. Lucky me. :D

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 14:34:35

At 3/16/09 07:36 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Ideas flow like crazy and I have the intense urge to write them all down, can get pretty long-winded though. I'm actually missing it right now as it's probably been about a year since I've done adderol at all.

Yeah. Sometimes I don't wanna write the ideas down though, cause then I get too focused on that single task and forget to do all the fun shit I wanted to do before I started writing.
It's probably been around 2 years since I've taken any adderall. I never enjoyed it especially, it was just something different.
At 3/16/09 07:36 AM, Sensationalism also wrote:

Well, I could easily obtain the adderall, it's the weed I'm having trouble getting my hands on.
My bro's got a prescription, so I usually take a few. He sells em anyway. I haven't got any currently, because my mum went through my room and stuff and took it all (which was only 1-2 pills anway)

Aw. :/

It's most fun to take a couple of those really high dose ones that I think are also time release. I don't do em without weed though, that's just not any fun.

Pretty much. I don't like to take too many of those either, because that's also not that fun. No more than 5 of the 54mg ones.

Oh, I love finding stuff like that!! It's like surprise bonus drugs!!! Like when you find a bag of weed from a month ago when you thought you were all out. Haha, good times.

Hell yeah. :D

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 15:05:31

Ha sensationalism i get adderall all the time because i have adhd

sometimes i sneak a little extra

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 15:08:05

shit thought i tryed to post that when i was banned srry for the double post

im a retard

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 16:09:10

So I did a little more research on seeds and prices, and found a nice site that will give me 5 Lowryder #2 feminized seeds for around $50. Not just that, but the same site also sells a brand I had not seen before, an Indica/Sativa hybrid of two strains, AK-47 x Lowryder #2. This means that it will have the potency of AK-47's strain but with the auto-flowering, fast-growing properties of Lowryder #2, making it the ideal choice for me in a stealth grow.

So I plan to buy 7 AK-47 x Lowryder #2 seeds and 5 Lowryder #2 seeds, both of which are feminized. AK-47 x Lowryder #2 has an average outdoor yield of 20-50g per plant (multiplying that by 4-7 plants, assuming some die in the process) and Lowryder #2 has an average outdoor yield of 12-15g per plant (multiplying that by 2-5 plants, assuming again that some die in the process, no telling really)...I'm looking at a rough estimate of 6-8 ounces.

Now I just need to get some organic potting soil and some peat moss for the site, and I should be good. I still have the flowering and vegetative ferts from last year's failed grow, so I'll just use them again. I'm assuming, however, that because Lowryder #2 is auto-flowering, it won't need much or any vegetative (20-20-20) fert, but I don't know enough about auto-flowering plants so I have to read up more.

Suffice it to say that I have much more research and work to be done.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 16:26:46

buddhist did the medical use of marijuana of NJ pass?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 17:50:46

This weekend was good. Smoked some heads for the first time in quite a while, and it actually gave me tunnel vision. First semi-hallucinogenic experience I've ever had with bud, I was surprised.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 18:57:27

At 3/16/09 05:50 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: This weekend was good. Smoked some heads for the first time in quite a while, and it actually gave me tunnel vision. First semi-hallucinogenic experience I've ever had with bud, I was surprised.

Only time I heard of someone semi-hallucinating from bud was my friend claiming to have seen a bush as spiderman. Hahaha it was one of our first times so I'm not sure how true that was.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 22:39:43

At 3/16/09 06:57 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Only time I heard of someone semi-hallucinating from bud was my friend claiming to have seen a bush as spiderman. Hahaha it was one of our first times so I'm not sure how true that was.

thats not true at all your friend is a fag in this observers humble opinion

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 00:45:38

Hey guys, I think I found a reason to come back to newgrounds after seeing this topic.

Mind if I join? This topic shows my testimony to what I think of drugs, including marijuana; http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1039 498

Cute+Funny=?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 00:54:44

At 3/17/09 12:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/13/09 12:48 PM, life wrote: http://vimeo.com/3600656
This was hilarious. My only regret is that I wasn't high when I watched it. Haha.

That was fucking hilarious. I regret the same as you. My dealer hasn't had a shipment in a month :C

Cute+Funny=?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 01:13:11

So i'm 3 days into spring break, and still dry. But I'm gonna chill with one of my friends I haven't seen since high school and were gonna blaze and jam so that should be nice. Still need to find a reliable source, can't just have people smoke me up, it's not proper etiqu

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 01:25:35

soruce makes it sound major
wats up melvin

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 01:29:16

torrent dat shit up bacdafucup
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3 442994

i have a peruvian torch cactus, and you dont

Woo, I've conserved half an eighth for a week today, yet I've smoked every morning... at least 1 full bowl a day, with a few other days where I matched bowls with friends as well.

i purchased 5 grams in decembre and had it until the end of january

it where its at

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 10:50:28

At 3/17/09 12:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/13/09 12:48 PM, life wrote: http://vimeo.com/3600656
This was hilarious. My only regret is that I wasn't high when I watched it. Haha.

If you liked that then you'll love this comedy for the whole family! :-)

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 17:24:54

At 3/16/09 04:26 PM, stosh1919 wrote: buddhist did the medical use of marijuana of NJ pass?

One step away, basically. It has to pass through the House of Representatives before Corzine can sign it. (iirc) 90 days after he signs it, the bill goes into effect.

At 3/17/09 10:50 AM, life wrote: If you liked that then you'll love this comedy for the whole family! :-)

I see what you did there.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-17 19:20:54

Been sober for a month, quite easy after realizing my love for ciggarettes.
Got put on Focalin XR and now Risperdal. either decent to abuse? :]

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature