00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,874 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-25 12:36:16

I decided to just make a windlows livespace. It's free and I can upload pictures, now I just need to find someone who can code this piece of shit into a presentable page.

I don't have a drinking problem

'cept when I can't get a drink

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-25 22:51:31

So wait, I did tell you all that I was going to start growing B+ Cubes mooshooms right?

Well it's coming along quite well until today...

My uncle and his girlfriend are over at the house alot, and use the computer alot, I didn't take this into consideration. They don't exactly snoop but they find things out farily easy (something nearly noone can do as I lie like a fox), well apparently I forgot to delete the site history before I left and they saw shroomery.org. They went there (obviously knowing what shrooms are) and today they asked why I was learning to grow shrooms.

My mental jaw dropped, they had me off gaurd, it'd been years since something like that had happened, I was not prepared. I quickly recovered, gave them an eye-browed "What do you mean?" look as my brain formulated my rout of escape in .0002 of a nanosecond. Everyone knows I'm in Debate class so I used that to my advantage, my response?

"Oh *shaking head side to side slightly*, yeah I had to do research for Debate class about drugs, marajuana, coke, mushrooms because I had to give a presentation yesterday. My group tanked hard though, I ofcoarse got the dang ADHD kid and they put me up against a pro. I was holding up well until my partner opened his mouth. So I basically had to fight his arguments as well as make my own."

This was all true, and I said it as if in a regular conversation, the story actually happenedin class, but not for the topic I said.

So I'll be keeping on my toes really...need to watch my ass more closely atleast and remember to fucking DELETE website history!

-----------

So how goes all of you?

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-26 02:16:29

U GUYS U GUYS

okay, so me and DasUberCow, among others, have started checking out this new forum just for potheads called Stoned Art

As the name implies, its a forum about stoner art, but theres much more. were trying to build the user base and make into a great site/ like NG, but without all the trolls talking shit about pot smokers.

So if u have some cool ass trippy art to share, or u wanna swap stories with other stoners, check this shit out.

"Thats like calling shotgun for a car you cant even find!!"-drunk cousin

The Stoner's Club / Guitarists

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-26 11:32:40

At 9/26/08 02:16 AM, Mark618 wrote: As the name implies, its a forum about stoner art, but theres much more. were trying to build the user base and make into a great site/ like NG, but without all the trolls talking shit about pot smokers.

My name is Jack Thompson and I approve this message.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-26 17:10:08

Basically guys me and a friend fancy going for a bit of mushroom picking as I hear its the right time of year for it about now. I live right next to a field too so thats where i'll get em from i guess.
Anyhow does anyone have any tips on what and where to look for them?

No one on the corner has swagga like us

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-26 19:57:47

At 9/26/08 11:32 AM, Seamus942 wrote:
At 9/26/08 02:16 AM, Mark618 wrote: As the name implies, its a forum about stoner art, but theres much more. were trying to build the user base and make into a great site/ like NG, but without all the trolls talking shit about pot smokers.
My name is Jack Thompson and I approve this message.

Yey! This is a new site, so feel free to bring along EVERYONE YOU KNOW! Not really but invite a few friends over it should get better after a while. Got some decent threads going already.

Okay ill stop advertising here now... sorry!

I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-26 23:56:35

+ 1 member

yay pot

And my most recent pack of papers!

(pack? Unit of?)

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-27 01:44:23

At 9/26/08 11:56 PM, dieplease wrote: + 1 member

yay pot
And my most recent pack of papers!

(pack? Unit of?)

nice! juicy jays are great!!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-27 14:13:55

z0mg i havent been here in forever. good to be back guys goddamn this club is huge now

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-28 03:26:32

i keep all my music in a garbage bag full of flash drives

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-28 03:53:41

How did you do, Life? Talk yet?

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-28 17:34:06

At 9/28/08 03:53 AM, Robotussin wrote: How did you do, Life? Talk yet?

nope. I guess she doesn't give a shit. I'll just never talk about it again and get a new pipe, I guess. I really liked my old one though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-28 18:04:12

tried mushies for the first time at a wee local music festival, pretty excellent night! i didnt take that much, just some that my mate had left so i wasn't full-on tripping. still there was some cool mild visuals (made even better by having a shmoke) and i felt so hyper, euphoric and in touch with my friends and their feelings. only bad thing was there was tons of other people on em as well who were having pretty bad trips but overall it was a great weekend.

RZZZZZZ

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 17:51:43

So do you do alot of acid? Is it true that once you get use to it it doesnt affect you 'headfuck' as much and you can control the trip quite easily. Or do you still get bad trips that are hard to come out of?

no, well im able to go around town high on just acid, but more unpredictable when i smoke weed with it, i just took two hits of that stuff, pretty strong

dam, that kinda sucks. My exuse would be that it helps me relax and focus on my work and gives me ideas (im doing art at uni). Of course that only half true and I love sitting about stoned of my face flicking between 'the hits' and 'tmf' to laugh at pop music videos.

i like it for music

""Oh *shaking head side to side slightly*, yeah I had to do research for Debate class about drugs"
i remember there was a whole wall of drug reports at school, most of them were good, grade 8 drug sceience class was also cool, i never been to dare class, it wasnt like that

At 9/28/08 06:04 PM, mrdurgan wrote: tried mushies for the first time at a wee local music festival, pretty excellent night! i didnt take that much, just some that my mate had left so i wasn't full-on tripping

lol

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 17:58:29

I was just at a mate's house smoking three big spliffs of three different strains when we watched a camera version of Step-Brothers on his PC. I paid attention to the first half, and then when they started talking to the psychiatrists, I started to mong out.

As the John Lajoe song goes:

"You start to feel your heart beating really fast,
And you're convinced that you're gonna have a heart attack,
Have you ever been high as fuck?"

This began occurring to me, and I considered how my dad, who has a weak heart, is suffering from far worse and how he's going to die from it, and it made me think about how much I loved everyone, and how I should quit smoking cigarettes because if I died from lung cancer before my mum died I would feel terrible, and I began to get teary-eyed considering how much I love everyone and how weed is awesome, and to be honest that's the first time I've had a 'weed trip' that is solely focused on how much I love everyone, and it was so awesome and so meaningful, but that might be because I like to keep it as an overriding emotion. My eyes watered kinda continually throughout the movie.

Also, maybe it was kinda symptomatic of the occasionally unpleasant introversion that sometimes goes with smoking weed, but this time it seemed to click in a very meaningful way. Which might be of use when dealing with other personal paranoias when smoking weed.

In conclusion, weed is awesome. And I'm more likely to give up smoking cigarettes now. I kinda was thinking that I don't like the taste of them, but I quite fancy one right now. We'll see what happens.

Transcendent experiences occur on the drugs society disallows.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9752 92

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 18:24:05

Wow. Ive never had a proper weed trip yet. Ive been out of it... just not acid type of high.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 18:28:16

id get palpitations and panic attacks from smoking out of the gravity bong, its really shitty, but after that its smooth sailing

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 19:19:37

At 9/29/08 06:28 PM, pr0de wrote: id get palpitations and panic attacks from smoking out of the gravity bong, its really shitty, but after that its smooth sailing

Oh the Gravity Bong? Ive tried it before. Its fucking crazy. It hits you so hard but once youre over the shock then as you said its smooth sailing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 19:53:16

Being sober for a week sucks ass. I need money! moneymoneymoneymoneymoneyClaudeMonet.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-29 23:10:19

got asheet, aka my hindu friend

now all i need is some god damned weed

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-30 09:21:05

I think soon its the time to chop my bitches down, cut, dry and smoke them..

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-30 16:04:41

Wow.

Someone tore up and destroyed my babies, man. They're all dead. Murdered. It was a massacre...oh god ;_;

5 months of work for nothing. Now I gotta wait until April again...shit.

Also, this.

Oh, and apparently "Sticky Icky" Ricky Williams is planning to not smoke for the remainder of time he plays football, but once he retires will probably go back to puffin' the chron on a daily basis.

"I'd be lying if I said I'm never going to do it again after I'm done," he said. "I don't know. I don't spend much time thinking about it."

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-01 16:46:54

At 9/30/08 09:21 AM, 1337 wrote: I think soon its the time to chop my bitches down, cut, dry and smoke them..

Oh shit man! Thats a coupla ounces!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-01 18:25:08

So... anybody else from Mass voting yes on Question 2 when November 4th rolls around? Never thought I'd live to see the day.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-01 18:50:40

Smoke weed every day.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-01 22:44:29

mescalie again yesterday. Awesome. Introversion. Revelation. Music awesome. Girls gorgeous. Everything interesting. Recommended.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-01 22:45:33

At 10/1/08 07:28 PM, B4gle wrote: According to my friends though , it was really fun. They seemed to remember most of it. Is this normal for someone doing it for the first time?

It happens occasionally but it's not unique to the first time. If your heart starts beating fast then stop worrying or you'll make it worse. It's not a big deal.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-02 16:27:46

At 10/1/08 10:44 PM, Earfetish wrote: mescalie again yesterday. Awesome. Introversion. Revelation. Music awesome. Girls gorgeous. Everything interesting. Recommended.

Sounds fucking awesome. What is it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-02 17:16:49

At 10/2/08 04:27 PM, DasUberCow wrote:
At 10/1/08 10:44 PM, Earfetish wrote: mescalie again yesterday. Awesome. Introversion. Revelation. Music awesome. Girls gorgeous. Everything interesting. Recommended.
Sounds fucking awesome. What is it?

*mescaline

like peyote

a seretogenic psychedelic, anyway, like LSD or mushrooms, and legally bought too

I had dried San Pedro cactus

really hard to get down you, even in a yoghurt

they sell DMT-containing products in the place I bought the mescaline from too

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-02 21:45:09

Just did a bucket, let's see how this goes :)

Also, entheogens <3