00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,005 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-15 15:33:23

At 9/15/08 01:15 PM, DasUberCow wrote: I really wanna try some hallucinogens!!! Really starting to annoy me now. Only hearing good things about it.

they are amazing. it's like reality just much better. and when you see things then like you actually see the real thing you get scared shitless rofl.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-15 17:03:08

At 9/15/08 03:33 PM, UKZ wrote:
they are amazing. it's like reality just much better. and when you see things then like you actually see the real thing you get scared shitless rofl.

I've heard they shut down your internal brain filters. So instead of the normal life where you try to block out certain things (making the world pretty dull) it turns those off and you see everything in the world.
Like if you have friends that act like a friend, but your subconscious knows they arn't, then you will see them for what they truely are...badass...
That's mostly why people say you get spirituality from it...but I've heard some people say they've met God lol.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-15 17:04:50

So I did some calculations, and my harvest date is estimated to be Oct. 4th. However, being that the sun cycle and the xcore weather changes/intense precipitation around here lately because of the couple of hurricanes down south, I will likely tack on another week to that, putting the harvest date at Oct. 11th. Curing & drying takes about two weeks, so I should be done entirely and have a nice yield by Nov. 1st, as long as all goes as planned, which it has thus far. I plan to give the plants two more doses of flowering fert, one on Wednesday and one on Saturday, and then from there 'til the 11th, just give them enough water to survive, as to drain out any chemicals and also to make it easier for the buds to dry.

This is where it goes from easy, here's-some-water-and-that's-it stuff, to all-out charting, mapping and planning ahead. but hey, at least it'll save me the $120 a week I spend on green for at least a couple weeks.

Does anyone know how much one small plant yields? I've heard estimates of about a quarter per plant, but idk. Pictures will prolly come later if that helps.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-15 18:56:23

At 9/11/08 12:42 PM, pr0de wrote: found a gram on the ground, walked a block and found somem ore, im always finding roaches too
last was with a friend before some little children found and it and bought it from them for 2 dollars, little drug dealrs

all I've ever found was a bag of what I think was chalk dust that I probably shouldn't have snorted all of

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-15 20:33:12

Hey can i be in i would love to and no Damn Retard

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-15 20:40:17

oh fuck i found a cigar yesterday and it started burning

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-16 14:52:59

At 9/15/08 01:15 PM, DasUberCow wrote: I really wanna try some hallucinogens!!! Really starting to annoy me now. Only hearing good things about it.

I know how you feel.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-16 15:32:47

At 9/16/08 02:52 PM, bigjuicy wrote:
I know how you feel.

Yeah, well just hope for some day when the opportunity arises and i have some cash to spare. Is it worth getting someone to watch over you when you take your first trip? Sounds kinda gay to me. Also which would you recommend for a beginner?

I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-16 17:27:46

At 9/9/08 03:50 AM, MadCow wrote: made one of them lightbulb vaporizers tonight. works pretty well if i do say so myself. why do people make other shit when this is pretty much one of the best homemade thing you can make?

because a bong is always the go...easier to make requires no electricity

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-16 17:29:19

they...are...fun

nuff said

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-18 00:02:13

How long to you have to stop smoking to make your tolerance go down? I've been smoking almost everyday now, and my tolerance is extremely high.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-18 09:36:51

At 9/18/08 12:02 AM, bigjuicy wrote: How long to you have to stop smoking to make your tolerance go down? I've been smoking almost everyday now, and my tolerance is extremely high.

Daily.

Give it a rest for a few days and try again, and you'll notice that you were actually pretty tolerant.

You get tolerant to strains, too, so if you buy an ounce of weed and smoke through all of it you'll notice you're exceptionally tolerant at the end.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-18 13:23:15

got lots o cash, maybe spend a little on suppies, idk invest in something better, or save it for college, useful real world courses or art ones?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-18 19:47:31

At 9/11/08 12:42 PM, pr0de wrote: found a gram on the ground, walked a block and found somem ore, im always finding roaches too
last was with a friend before some little children found and it and bought it from them for 2 dollars, little drug dealrs

You actually spent money on a roach? Complete waste.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-19 11:52:01

i said theres lots of roaches scattered across the city that can be found, usually in more chill places

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-20 13:41:48

To Aerosphrere:

I just read your story, or poem, or something or other, and all I have to say is..wow

That's it, I don't know what to say, no idea really what it's about or how you came to create it (by some sort of drug probably lol) but it was pretty, had a meaning...somewhere.

Good job mate!

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-20 14:37:19

Any idea why Salvia Divirnorum is legal?, It seems just as intense as alot of illegal drug.
If I had the means to buy stuff online I'd buy it straight away :)

No one on the corner has swagga like us

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-21 13:36:45

Can I get some instructions on how to make a good bong?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-21 21:06:33

I've been lurking this thread for awhile now, but never posted because I was always paranoid that someon from the real world would look me up on here, as they have in the past. So I finally got around to signing up for an alt to keep some sense of anonymity. Anyways yeah, I haven't done much weed, only 5 or so time last year, but I might have a steady trickle of income for at least a few months so I talked to some friends of mine and worked out some deals.
I was suppose to be getting a dime last Friday but that didn't go through so I might get some Monday, I'll probably end up smoking in my room unless you guys have a better idea since people in my house have a tenancy to wander into the back yard in the middle of the night. On that note I was wondering if anyone had some good stealth smoking tips, I was planning on using a light bulb vaporizer or maybe a sploof in my closet but I have no idea how well any of those work, none of the windows can open so just blowing out won't work.

So yeah can I join up?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-21 21:41:14

At 9/21/08 01:36 PM, Marsupial wrote: Can I get some instructions on how to make a good bong?

suck dick till you have enough money to buy a real one lmao.

i dunno, you could maybe try and make a gravity bong.

YA'LL BEST RECOGNIZE. I'M THE SHIT, GUYS. TRIED TO COMPARTMENTALIZE, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANT.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-22 00:51:47

Are fly amitas legal? And if so does anyone know where they grow, and If I find one can classify it for me?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-22 09:53:56

At 9/22/08 12:51 AM, bigjuicy wrote: Are fly amitas legal? And if so does anyone know where they grow, and If I find one can classify it for me?

Don't do them.

my story

do a different hallucinogen if you want to do hallucinogens.

They're legal in the UK and they might be legal elsewhere but only cos no-one wants to do 'em

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-23 11:38:40

My mom found my stash box and I'm at an age where I can get kicked out of the house. She seemed calm about it and we didn't have a talk about it yet. Does any one have any good links or ideas to explain her about like once a month cannabis use? I'm pretty sure she believes in the 1940's weed kills brain cells bullshit, so and concrete proof that's not on some norml site would be nice. Or good reasons to use weed or whatever. I'm sure some of you have been in the same situation.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-23 11:41:00

Explain how its calming and helps you get through stuff. And its also used as medicine sometimes so it cant be that bad. Not any worse than smoking fags and that still seems to be legal.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-23 11:43:58

At 9/23/08 11:38 AM, life wrote: My mom found my stash box and I'm at an age where I can get kicked out of the house. She seemed calm about it and we didn't have a talk about it yet. Does any one have any good links or ideas to explain her about like once a month cannabis use? I'm pretty sure she believes in the 1940's weed kills brain cells bullshit, so and concrete proof that's not on some norml site would be nice. Or good reasons to use weed or whatever. I'm sure some of you have been in the same situation.

I've gotten caught only twice. My dad is an idiot on the subject, and my mom just doesn't like it even though she knows it isn't bad. So my advice is to just not get caught and to bullshit that you won't do it. I even went as far as taking a drug test and passing it and now they don't suspect a thing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-23 18:35:54

Okay okay...Something totally out of the blue here...I'm not really in the club, and I know this isn't a very active club...I could be wrong, but doesn't matter.

I'm here with a question; I was browsing 420chan a while ago, and I bumped on a topic which had a link to a video from youtube with a cover on the Portal ending song "Still Alive".
The cover was made for 420chan, so it was a stoner version...And it was called "Fucking Stoned", but I can't seem to find it on YouTube.

I was wondering if maybe anyone of you internet stoners know about this or anything, and could provide me a link.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-23 19:13:33

took some different blotter from usual and had a good trip, quite high
but i had a cold come on and then got a gassy stomach ache and couldnt fart for awhile, coughing away so i drank some buckleys cough syrup, coughing noise was competing with muzak but syrup made it all better

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-24 15:10:15

At 9/23/08 07:13 PM, pr0de wrote: took some different blotter from usual and had a good trip, quite high
but i had a cold come on and then got a gassy stomach ache and couldnt fart for awhile, coughing away so i drank some buckleys cough syrup, coughing noise was competing with muzak but syrup made it all better

Syrup makes everything better.

Anyway i think you guys should check out Stoned Art which is a brand new website for stoners like you guys. Its not very big (yet) but were hoping to get more people. Feel free to join and contribute with pictures and good posts.

Sorry to make it sound like an advertisement but what can you do eh? Just give it a quick look.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-24 23:27:52

How much does it cost you annually for those forums? I'm planning on putting up some for Western Massachusetts Graffiti.

I don't have a drinking problem

'cept when I can't get a drink

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-25 11:24:11

At 9/24/08 11:27 PM, Seamus942 wrote: How much does it cost you annually for those forums? I'm planning on putting up some for Western Massachusetts Graffiti.

Not very much i dont think but you have to pay for the file uploading management and stuff.

Join Stoned Art. Its getting better every day!

BBS Signature