New Topic Respond to this Topic
thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 18:27:11 Reply

So... Anyone here smoked ass weed before?

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 19:46:15 Reply

At 8/19/08 11:33 AM, bigjuicy wrote: I just drank a six pack and a four pack of "Mike's hard lemonade", then smoked 3 joints. The Mike's hard lemonade tasted better than I thought it would, It didn't taste like most alcoholic beverages

That's because Mike's Hard Lemonade is like 0.000003% alcoholic lol. Nah, I'm sure 10 of them should get you somewhat tipsy.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 22:39:12 Reply

At 8/19/08 07:46 PM, Sabotage wrote: That's because Mike's Hard Lemonade is like 0.000003% alcoholic lol. Nah, I'm sure 10 of them should get you somewhat tipsy.

Non Alcoholic Beer is stronger than Mike's Hard Lemonade.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 00:35:14 Reply

Just sliced away the male plant, making sure it was far away from the females and that the sacs hadn't opened up yet. All that remains are three beautiful, bloomin' females. God love 'em.

and now, bong hits.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 00:40:18 Reply

At 8/19/08 10:39 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 8/19/08 07:46 PM, Sabotage wrote: That's because Mike's Hard Lemonade is like 0.000003% alcoholic lol. Nah, I'm sure 10 of them should get you somewhat tipsy.
Non Alcoholic Beer is stronger than Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Lmfao, yeah. But 10 Mike's has gotta equal like, 3 Light Beers right? I dunno, whenever I drink to get drunk, I drink hard shit, then drink stuff like Beer and Mike's later while I'm drunk to keep the buzz going and whatnot.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 00:44:26 Reply

someone said something about a blunt of salvia

they suck. :\

salvia burns too fast for joints or blunts. plus, you're s'posed to burn it like a mother fucker with each hit [from what i've read/heard]. i dunno if it burns good enough for the effects to kick in.

i rolled a j and a blunt of salvia for the fuck of it and neither really did too much.

========

speaking of salvia... it's weird as fuck. O_o

we smoked that whole sack i got in about a few days. we tried a shit-ton of different ways to smoke it. i think a bong with a big-ass bowl is the best, with <= 1/4 of it filled with weed for the base and the rest salvia.

so we got the unconcentrated shit, which kinda sucks. but it's better than nothing. i only had 1 hard trip off it, and another not-so-hard, but weird trip... well they were both weird. it makes you kinda think differently too.

anyway. 1st trip. i was with my friend, jo, and his brother who had his girlfriend with him. we were sitting around playing guitar hero 3 on an hdtv, which made me shit myself. heh. we had a glass pipe loaded with a bowl of weed/salvia. took a few hits, held em in for 20 seconds or more each time, exhaled. after a while, shit got trippy.

everything got brighter and brighter, sounds started distorting more and more until everything was just weeaeaaooooowaooooooeeeoooo sounding. seemed like all the sounds were curling up at the end or something. i dunno how to explain it. but i was still aware of everything and what i was doing. i could still make out what the sounds were[barely], they just had a weird little thing going on towards the end of the sound.

2nd, and harder, trip. i was with my friend jo again, who had his girl over. i made a home-made bong with a big-ass bowl made from an end of a waterhose, with tin-foil as a screen. after just the first hit that i held in for 20+ seconds i tripped the fuck out.

suddenly reality was false. it was all a lie. none of it existed. i had completely lost everything that had ever floated around in my head. like literally. i completely forgot my who i was, who my friend was who that girl with him was. i forgot everything i knew about reality i guess. then everything like 'kaleidoscoped'. i dunno how else to say it. it seemed like everything was repeating too.

my friend jo said i sat down the bong, assumed my jaw in a D: position, and then knocked the bong over. then he said he put it back up and i just knocked it back down again. heheh. then i got up and started sweating and pacing and talking giberish.

so yeah, it's some weird stuff. i'm planning on trying the 10x concentration next, and maybe higher concentrations after that.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 01:40:45 Reply

Holy shit, I always have had a low tolerance, but I think it's been a week or two since I last smoked and I am tripping fucking balls right now from only a really nice bowl. "

That was a cool story Caged. Imagining it made me almost feel like it was happening to me heh. God damn I'm high.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 09:36:42 Reply

I met a guy on holiday who did a lot of drugs but didn't want to try any more hallucinogens....

BECAUSE HE'D ACTUALLY DONE DATURA

and his descriptions were spot on too, conversations with people who aren't there, the toilet bowl becoming a huge ear, and so on. I was amazed to be sat next to someone who had voyaged into that land.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 16:46:04 Reply

At 8/20/08 09:36 AM, Earfetish wrote: BECAUSE HE'D ACTUALLY DONE DATURA

i tried a low dose of datura seeds before, but it was right before bed-time. the most that happened was everything was like bulging with every beat my heart made, and shadows were dancing around in the corner of my eye. i fell asleep right after that.

i've been thinking about trying a higher dose, but i dunno. i know a fried who heard of datura and wanted to try it too. so i might try some with her. probably not anytime soon though.

BBS Signature
Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 16:58:15 Reply

I've just a joint of Spice Gold and must say I'm very impressed. If someone had told me this was weed I probably won't notice otherwise. Classic mellowed stone feeling. drymouth coming on strong though

dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 18:11:10 Reply

I once smoked this BONG and I somked a bit too much in one inhale and I couldent feel my face and my freind was there and he hit me in the face and I could NOT feel it :)....I was so high

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 19:15:49 Reply

so i smoked weed took acid, got palpitations and hyperventalating, dancing to my heartbeat because staying still felt fucked, and every thought started with giberish

hold up hey hey hey

dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 20:40:31 Reply

At 8/20/08 07:15 PM, pr0ded wrote: so i smoked weed took acid, got palpitations and hyperventalating, dancing to my heartbeat because staying still felt fucked, and every thought started with giberish

hold up hey hey hey

...............HARDCORE......

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 23:58:47 Reply

What's your favorite brand of cigarettes? I recently started smoking them, Marlboro's all the way.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-21 12:17:06 Reply

At 8/20/08 11:58 PM, bigjuicy wrote: What's your favorite brand of cigarettes? I recently started smoking them, Marlboro's all the way.

I like the taste of marlboro reds and camels the best. can't really pick between the two though. seems like everything else burns my throat anymore.

i don't smoke tobacco that often though, not as often as i used to. i usually smoke about 1-3 cigarettes a day, if i even smoke.

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-21 23:18:59 Reply

fuck ciggarettes they make me sick, lately ive been using dip,
SKOAL MINT, it tastes so good

LSD!

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-21 23:36:51 Reply

Dip is fucking disgusting.

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-22 00:02:37 Reply

At 8/21/08 11:36 PM, Elfer wrote: Dip is fucking disgusting.

thtats just a stero type it tastes good and gives you g agood buzz, elfer, me and you et high soon k?

LSD!

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-22 20:06:18 Reply

i only smoke cigerretts when i got no weed, i shouldnt be doing that, usually those cheap canadian ones

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-22 20:45:14 Reply

sushi and bk chicken fries are incredible

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-22 22:28:01 Reply

At 8/22/08 08:45 PM, life wrote: sushi and bk chicken fries are incredible

Correct

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-22 22:32:15 Reply

At 8/22/08 08:45 PM, life wrote: sushi and bk chicken fries are incredible

fuck sushi brah ill kick yer fuggin azz if u say somethin good bout it ever again

The Stoner's Club

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-23 02:26:58 Reply

So I haven't had any weed (other than loose stuff I dug out of my coat pockets) in a few months and haven't done it pretty much all summer. I'm losing connections and I'm sick of getting shitty stuff from my main guy. Recently, I got a text from a friend of my brother's asking if I needed some. Is $60 for a quarter a fair price? It's " Amazing ass stuff" I've never paid more than $50 for a quarter and that was some really good shit.

Salvia is some crazy shit. I got 15X and have used it three times. The first time was crazy. I laughed a bunch and felt like I was being pulled to the left. Then I was in some crazy cartoon like world and there was a giant curtain opening up. I was trying to say "THE CURTAIN" but I kept mumbling incoherent shit most of the time and laughing. There was this big weird rubber thing by the curtain and a hand came out and tried to pull me out. Once I was mostly out, the world switched to a real world but I was by a fence and on the green grass next to some friends and then I saw a bottle cap and then I was the bottle cap.

Second time I locked myself in the bathroom with some AFI playing, laid down on the floor, and took it. The words of the songs totally changed and had a different meaning. The corners or the room were moving and trying to take me away with them. It's like the plant was talking to me through the speakers. That was a lighter trip, but still weird.

Third time my brother was supposed to sit me like he did the first time, but he was being kind of a douche. I went down to the basement and he said he'd be down in a bit, so I packed the bowl full and took in a nice big hit. I wasn't even finished before I started tripping. I have no idea what happened.

I remember being something and others being with me, I was some object and we were like rolling and it was sooo hard to first stick to something and then unstick, but we had to do that. Then there was a fence and a kfc bucket and then I found out we were splitting out and I was like oh no, I hope I don't get ripped apart. I think the sticking and unsticking part was where I fell on the floor because I had gotten up and was walking around. My brother should have been watching me but he only came down once and told me to shut up. It was a real effort to get the the stairway and peer my head around it as I was in a different world and moving was so hard because I was sticky.

After I finally got upstairs, I was still tripping a bit and I laid down in my brother's bed. I ended up getting nauseous and puking into a bucket in my room, so I haven't done it since.

At 8/20/08 11:58 PM, bigjuicy wrote: What's your favorite brand of cigarettes? I recently started smoking them, Marlboro's all the way.

The first brand I tried was camel and I hated it. I got newport and was fine with them, so I haven't tried anything else. I've been curious about marlboros, but too much of a pussy to try them rather than sticking with something I know and like.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-23 14:42:30 Reply

squares. newport hundos all the way! I also like kools xls and gnarbroo menthol smooths. Imma menthol kinda guy.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
CM
CM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-23 17:49:31 Reply

Haven't posted here in a while.

I occasionally smoke newports after a blunt, since I've always heard it enhances your high. Other than that, Marlboro reds are pretty good.

Anyways, it's saturday and it's about to be night time so going to start drinking and getting blazed.

XBL GT: ELTON JOHN 1111
ALSO, DICKS.

BBS Signature
Rowan-Tea
Rowan-Tea
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-23 19:05:06 Reply

Turns out we got ripped off bad the other day by a rasta :/
We wanted a teenth of weed for £10
We did the deal and when we got it it came in two 2pence sized clumps which we grinded up and it smelt like food flavouring.
There also seemed to be some sort of powdery pepperish substance in it too.
Anyways we smoked it and it tasted horrible and didnt get us stoned at all. Seriously, I felt nothing whatsoever.
Can anyone tell me what happened? :S

No one on the corner has swagga like us

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-23 19:45:05 Reply

At 8/23/08 07:05 PM, Rowan-Tea wrote: Turns out we got ripped off bad the other day by a rasta :/
We wanted a teenth of weed for £10
We did the deal and when we got it it came in two 2pence sized clumps which we grinded up and it smelt like food flavouring.
There also seemed to be some sort of powdery pepperish substance in it too.
Anyways we smoked it and it tasted horrible and didnt get us stoned at all. Seriously, I felt nothing whatsoever.
Can anyone tell me what happened? :S

Hahaha whoa, what the fuck? That sounds weird as hell, sucks that they didn't at least try and give you some bammer shit instead of shit that isn't even weed at all. I would be way pissed. I only buy shit from my friends so I've pretty much never been ripped off. 10 pounds is like $20 I believe, sorry for your loss.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-23 23:29:53 Reply

At 8/23/08 07:45 PM, Sabotage wrote: Hahaha whoa, what the fuck? That sounds weird as hell, sucks that they didn't at least try and give you some bammer shit instead of shit that isn't even weed at all. I would be way pissed. I only buy shit from my friends so I've pretty much never been ripped off. 10 pounds is like $20 I believe, sorry for your loss.

lmfao. :D

that kid got ripped the fuck off. hahahaha. my philipino friend did the exact same thing to someone. sold arregeno to some freshmen who wanted to smoke weed real bad for $20 bucks. the kid even tried to come back and say it was some good shit, haha.

later his friends told him that wasn't even bud and he asks for his money back. problem is, my philipino friend is a big mother-fucker, a kick-boxer who trains every other day. so he just laughed in his face and walked off. heheh.

probably tought him a valuble lesson though. don't fuck with shit you know nothing about.

=====

we raided a fuckin field of weed! :]

i'm so happy. the bud was immature though, but we cut the tops off. we're going back in a month to reap the rest. we got a pound or two off it and we're selling it off in dubs, dimes, and nickels. so far we sold like an ounce and a half.

it's pretty good for more leaf than bud. i got pretty high off about 3 bowls i smoked with my friends. it's got red and orange hairs. :]

also, if you're smoking fresh-shit that hasn't been dried yet, use a torch lighter. i'm glad we had one heh.

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-24 03:52:40 Reply

At 8/23/08 11:29 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
we raided a fuckin field of weed! :]

i'm so happy. the bud was immature though, but we cut the tops off. we're going back in a month to reap the rest. we got a pound or two off it and we're selling it off in dubs, dimes, and nickels. so far we sold like an ounce and a half.

If you sell them in smaller quantities you'll make more money in the long one but it'll be slower. Move up to ounces.

also, if you're smoking fresh-shit that hasn't been dried yet, use a torch lighter. i'm glad we had one heh.

Let it dry for a day or two before you smoke.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm tumblr

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-24 09:02:00 Reply

At 8/24/08 03:52 AM, Robotussin wrote: If you sell them in smaller quantities you'll make more money in the long one but it'll be slower.

yeah but right now's the perfect time to sell it small. everyone wants some down here, and it's so hard to find.

Let it dry for a day or two before you smoke.

i know that, we just didn't have any bud... other than that stuff. so, torch lighter. burnt surprisingly well and tasted 'green', heh. :)

BBS Signature