Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 11:50:00 Reply

At 8/29/08 07:43 AM, Tarondor wrote: In short, Legalisation just means you'll have to pay a lot more for it!

like are you unaware of how capitalism and market forces work?

Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 12:03:09 Reply

At 8/29/08 11:48 AM, Earfetish wrote:

And crime will plummet.

...are you fucking joking? The only thing that'll happen in the crime department is this: Crack dealers will make more money, and pot dealers will start selling crack.

I don't have a drinking problem
'cept when I can't get a drink

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 12:45:56 Reply

At 8/29/08 12:03 PM, Seamus942 wrote: ...are you fucking joking? The only thing that'll happen in the crime department is this: Crack dealers will make more money, and pot dealers will start selling crack.

Why would pot dealers start selling crack? Would there be room in the market for all the pot dealers to start selling crack?

Hmmm no.

However the biggest money pie for the black market will be lost forever. And pot dealers will probably get regular jobs.

Are you a stoner?

Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 14:13:54 Reply

Yes, I am a stoner. I also have good friendships with a lot of my dealers. I know for a fact that the main generators of it in an area do not sell pot exclusively. To them, it would be one less product to push. I'm not talking about people that sell nicks, dimes, or ounces.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 15:01:38 Reply

At 8/29/08 02:13 PM, Seamus942 wrote: Yes, I am a stoner. I also have good friendships with a lot of my dealers. I know for a fact that the main generators of it in an area do not sell pot exclusively.

Yeah, a lot of people are simple black market dealers who sell anything, from acid to pirate DVDs, that you can't sell legally. But a lot of people are weed dealers or weed growers and a lot of people (many of them scumbags) earn the entirety of their money from selling weed. There's absolutely no reason to think that they'd move on to coke, especially since that market is already oversaturated too and there's no room for EVERY weed dealer.

Can't believe a stoner doesn't think legalisation is a good idea. Maybe you'd be better putting forth your arguments since everyone else in this thread is a choir and I'm preaching to them and it'd be better for the guy with contrary arguments to put them forth.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 15:02:12 Reply

nah, i think that pot dealers would just start focusing more on selling to minors under 18, cause you usually have to be at least 18 to buy smokes.

or, as earfetish said, they'd get jobs.

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 15:44:45 Reply

every watch that american show, dea or something, doing drug busts
seems to be only black people getting busted for weed
do they safe all the good shit for that report on the internet
the bigtime criminals would probably fight their way to the top

and i have no weed
smoked all this gay fluffy weed while on acid

Firecrotch15
Firecrotch15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 18:06:07 Reply

Man am here backed ass hell listening to shwayze's buzzin eating some nutty bars.

so hows everyone else?? ^.^

Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 18:37:50 Reply

Earfetish, I'm sorry but I've never met a dealer that sold one drug exclusively, besides the people that buy it off my people. I'm not opposed to legalizing it, I think it's a great idea... but when the government controls something, you instantly lose. Think about comic books before that stupid code, or music before the FCC. It's called a pattern, and I am not happy with it.

Leo625
Leo625
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-29 21:15:17 Reply

Well I tried shrooms for the first time the other night and took 3.5 grams all by myself. For the first couple of hours it was great ... I was getting slight visuals from the lights and felt like I was having body orgasms. Then about 3 hours in my thoughts were almost like a crazy person but I was still kind of enjoying it because it was interesting and the visuals were increasing. But then things started getting bad .... it'd been hours and the trip just wasn't letting up whatsoever and things were getting more intense. I tried to sleep it off but was up late in the morning not being to fall asleep and unable to make rational thoughts and coming to many negative revelations about my life. I was also panicking that'd I'd wake up and never be the same again.

But for the first few hours it was amazing .... almost felt like loratabs mixed with ecstasy with some visuals thrown in.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature
Firecrotch15
Firecrotch15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 02:24:30 Reply

If you ever try shrooms again and you starting to have a bad trip drink alot of milk it actually helps

bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 05:26:26 Reply

At 8/29/08 06:06 PM, Firecrotch15 wrote: Man am here backed ass hell listening to shwayze's buzzin eating some nutty bars.

so hows everyone else?? ^.^

I just got done smoking 3 joints this morning, wake and bakes are awesome!

Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 10:38:49 Reply

Last time I did shrooms my boy hooked me up with a 4.7 of those awesome blue and gold ones for $35 or $40. After about 20 minutes, I couldn't even walk straight. Those things hit me fast, and I could feel each level of my trip as I became more and more engrossed with all of the great things around me to trip out on. Went on my roof and watched cars speed by the house until I felt I was tripping too hard to be on the roof.

Climbed down, the ground was much lower than usual. I still had enough of a grasp on reality to know I wouldn't get hurt and jumped. I could tell soon that I was going to lose control. I decided to go back into my room, I needed an environment that was comfortable to me. I believe it was at this point that most of my thoughts became (or seemed to be) out loud.

"Baha, yes! Fear and Loathing is still saved."
"What the fu..."

My computer monitor started waving, expanding, contracting, contorting. The posters on the wall had a different look to them, and I slipped into that place where you can feel music and understand everything clearly. Watched fear and loathing, then listened to mozart and beethoven for about 3 hours. Best trip I've had in a while, very intense body high.

UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 11:37:13 Reply

^yeah, I have no clue what that one guy is talking about with the pot dealers turning to crack and shit.

oooh my grow box:

The Stoner's Club

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 11:49:42 Reply

At 8/30/08 11:37 AM, UKZ wrote: ^yeah, I have no clue what that one guy is talking about with the pot dealers turning to crack and shit.

oooh my grow box:

nice! I've always thought pc cases would be great to store drugs and shit. I seriously doubt any cop would look there. (unless they bring dogs). but to counter dogs I would just rub shwag all over the house so they can't find a decent trail.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 13:25:52 Reply

what kind of light is that, from the side isnt good enough

UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 15:33:52 Reply

At 8/30/08 01:25 PM, pr0de wrote: what kind of light is that, from the side isnt good enough

It's most likely an incadenscent bulb because personally i got no clue. and i wouldnt be able to place it above the pot.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
DementedNation
DementedNation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-30 19:22:34 Reply

So I just smoked this stran of weed called "Train Wreck"

Its the best that IL has to offer. The weed is solid, full of hairs and crystals.

Top of the line indica.

Price: 80$ for an eighth.

10/10

Firecrotch15
Firecrotch15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-31 11:28:53 Reply

Man last night was the greatest! Me my friends and my brother smoked the strongest weed i've ever smoked, it smelled like kinda citrisy. Well we were blazed so we went to miami beach! and the winds were around 25-30 ( i think?) so we went by some rocks and just stared off into the view :) pretty nice except for the 4 bright ships..

Firecrotch15
Firecrotch15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-31 11:37:51 Reply

Sorry for double post but nvm the briight ships actually made the sky look a little red. :)

gothinluv666
gothinluv666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-31 16:40:35 Reply

i want to join i smoke way to much no to be in this crew

*SEX GODESS*

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 01:27:41 Reply

Just got 5g of some of the best shit i've ever had, mango kush. Hoooooly fuck. The smell alone is just so amazing; they should bottle this scent and sell it as body wash and shampoo, because GODDAMN. It has a mango taste, which is awesome, and it's a siiiick high. Down to 3g though, prolly down to like a g or 2 by the end of the night.

It's almost a shame to have to smoke it, it's so beautiful.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 01:39:03 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9626 49

wait..... did this guy just say he fronted 100 dollars worth of weed to someone?

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 01:40:00 Reply

hahahaha, last night was the greatest.

my friend zoli got paid for 2 days of work. about $120. we got some weed and alcohol and partied all night... though we got ripped the fuck off for the alcohol. :\ we wanted 2 liters of whiskey, but instead we ended up buying a 30 pack of keystone, which fucking sucks. but we didn't really give a shit. we were ready to party, zoli was ready to fuck, and jo had this fuckin hilarious idea.

so zoli invited this one chick over that he'd met the day before, and after the 30 pack got here it was gone in an hour. it was like 2 in the morning. nobody could find zoli or his girl. so we started looking, well jo and zach started looking. i passed out for about an hour, and got woken up by jo and zach just falling all over themselves laughing. so i was like WHAT THE FUCK?! and jo's like 'tyler you've gotta come here, i've got an idea. nick's in johnathan's room tearing ass. we gotta bust open the door and turn on the lights, and get it on camera!'

that shit took a second to sink into my brain, so i was like wha..? lets go outside and talk about it. so we go and wait by johnathans window, it's open. all the windows in jo's house usually are. we sat there for like half an hour laughing at all the sounds that nick and that bitch were making. haha. so jo's like 'alright. go! zach film!'

we ran in the house straight to the room, kick open the door, turn on the lights, zach's filming, nick's tearing up this bitches pussy, it was fucking hilarious! haha. i ran off laughing my ass off, falling to the floor and shit. we go back in there and they're all pissed off, getting dressed and shit and we kick open the door again.

ahahahahaha, i could not stop laughing. that bitch tried to cut me with a razor, nick boxed me, but that was fucking worth it.

about a half an hour later, it's still funny as hell, but nick and the chick disapeared again. so everyone just passed out. found out later they were in jo's rv. and johnathan didn't appreciate the 'love stains' in his bed. heheheh.

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 03:43:42 Reply

So could someone help me out?

I've never actually done drugs before. I never put much thought into it though, but now I think about them alot mostly because I get bored easily. I've been offered pot before but at the time I wasn't "into" drugs and I don't like smoking anyway...

But now I've read alot about Shrooms and how you get some wicked visual effects as well as mental spasms, which I love to try out amyway, anything that's trippy I usually watch, listen to, or breath. Since you eat them I figured it'd be even better, no smoking, no snorting, no problem. I've heard they are non-addictive (can you tell I'm hesitant?) but still fun. They sound pretty cheap for a good time. So I was wondering what you guys thought?

Also, how would I come across Shrooms anway? I can't just go asking around "Hey you got drugs, hey you got drugs?" I mean, how do you meet or find out about someone who sells this stuff? Advice?

Peace out...

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 04:35:11 Reply

At 9/1/08 04:29 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 9/1/08 01:39 AM, bigjuicy wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9626 49

wait..... did this guy just say he fronted 100 dollars worth of weed to someone?
I wouldn't even be able to get a dealer to sell me weed if I was five bucks short. That shit's just crazy.

I read that thread only about an hour ago, I can't believe he just gave it away. Why not just set up a payment plan or some shit though? Like have him give you 20$ 5times...or just don't lend 100$ of product out to everyone that comes by...

At 9/1/08 03:43 AM, JakFro5t wrote:

I dunno, try growing them yourself. That's what me and Carhenge will be doing.

Thus I come back to my origenal statement, where do I get them? I don't have any, zip, nada, no Shroom, no roots, no whatever, never did. I actually wouldn't mind trying to start growing...maybe make a small profit? Or just for my own use, but I need the makings to get started...

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 09:38:02 Reply

At 9/1/08 04:35 AM, JakFro5t wrote:
At 9/1/08 03:43 AM, JakFro5t wrote:
I dunno, try growing them yourself. That's what me and Carhenge will be doing.
Thus I come back to my origenal statement, where do I get them? I don't have any, zip, nada, no Shroom, no roots, no whatever, never did. I actually wouldn't mind trying to start growing...maybe make a small profit? Or just for my own use, but I need the makings to get started...

You can buy mushroom grow-kits on the internet that come with everything you need. I'm considering doing it too (growing them). They're amazing.

You could probably buy them online too tbh

ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 10:00:24 Reply

At 9/1/08 09:38 AM, Earfetish wrote: You can buy mushroom grow-kits on the internet that come with everything you need. I'm considering doing it too (growing them). They're amazing.

That's great! Magic mushrooms are easy to maintain.

BBS Signature
Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-01 10:30:33 Reply

Ugh man... just spent 3 days straight at a party house, haven't showered or drank anything non-alcoholic. We went through over $30 worth of really good weed last night, and about $70 worth of some standard commercial shit throughout the 3 days. Some kid ended up getting 10 grams of good mids for $40, burned through that the first night.

...and now I'm at work. Early.

Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-09-02 20:04:34 Reply

At 9/1/08 09:38 AM, Earfetish wrote:
You can buy mushroom grow-kits on the internet that come with everything you need. I'm considering doing it too (growing them). They're amazing.

There's a lot of sites that tell you how to make your own grow kit.