New Topic Respond to this Topic
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-16 21:54:34 Reply

i took acid smoked some gravity bong hits and by the time i had another one going i was too high but i smoked it, turned off the music and layed around, didnt even want the captions on, crazy field of vision

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-17 00:26:33 Reply

went to the city and bought some salvia and blunt wraps. ordering some stuff online right now.

I can't figure out which of my plants are males and which are females. Does anyone know the difference or have pictures or can help me out so I know which to kill?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-17 13:38:06 Reply

At 8/17/08 12:26 AM, Buddhist wrote: went to the city and bought some salvia and blunt wraps. ordering some stuff online right now.

I can't figure out which of my plants are males and which are females. Does anyone know the difference or have pictures or can help me out so I know which to kill?

eh, no clue. but does anyone know how to grow plants outside properly?
My seed was germinating well in my backyard and then I look today and I cant find it; I think it died :/

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-17 15:02:10 Reply

At 8/17/08 12:26 AM, Buddhist wrote: went to the city and bought some salvia and blunt wraps.

Heh, I wonder what it'd be like to smoke a blunt of Salvia.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
DementedNation
DementedNation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-17 23:58:53 Reply

Currently Smoking:

Weed/Nicotene

Clearly a Sativa brand of the plant, strong hie, Legs-body high

Music Of Choice:

Black Sabbath- Sweet Leaf

High Rating:

Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-18 00:38:54 Reply

At 8/17/08 03:02 PM, Sabotage wrote:
At 8/17/08 12:26 AM, Buddhist wrote: went to the city and bought some salvia and blunt wraps.

Close your eyes, then imagine punching yourself in the face.

Then punch yourself in the face.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm tumblr

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-18 00:41:04 Reply

At 8/17/08 12:26 AM, Buddhist wrote: I can't figure out which of my plants are males and which are females. Does anyone know the difference or have pictures or can help me out so I know which to kill?

The Female have little white hairs coming out of the top and on the sides of the stalk.

The Male have pods instead of hairs.

BBS Signature
roxasreaper
roxasreaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-18 01:08:36 Reply

dude im too baked, quit confusing me with all of your big words!

Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-18 18:42:21 Reply

At 8/18/08 12:38 AM, Robotussin wrote:
At 8/17/08 03:02 PM, Sabotage wrote:
Close your eyes, then imagine punching yourself in the face.

Then punch yourself in the face.

Sounds neat!

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 00:03:05 Reply

I fucking hate when people post "drugs are bad mmmmmmk" in a thread. That meme was old 10 fucking years ago. You can't go into any drug themed thread with out 3 or more people doing it.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 00:53:49 Reply

At 8/18/08 12:41 AM, Robotussin wrote: The Female have little white hairs coming out of the top and on the sides of the stalk.

So I'm going to guess the middle one is the male here? If so, it should be killed immediately right?

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 01:00:01 Reply

also, about to smoke a bowl or two of some good stuff I picked up four nights ago iirc. All eight blunts are now gone (3 the first night, 2 the next night, 2 the night after that, 1 tonight), but I still have plenty of J papers (blueberry and cherry)...but I can't roll a j for shit so I'll stick to the bong.

Probably going to do some of this Purple Sticky Salvia I bought on the weekend. 40x, my friend did it this morning and was tripping balls. Oddly enough she had done it with me there the night before and nothing really happened. Prolly gonna do it in the bubbla.

keep it rollin' dudes.

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 01:10:38 Reply

At 8/19/08 12:53 AM, Buddhist wrote:
At 8/18/08 12:41 AM, Robotussin wrote: The Female have little white hairs coming out of the top and on the sides of the stalk.

So I'm going to guess the middle one is the male here? If so, it should be killed immediately right?

Make sure the pollen sacs haven't busted open, they'll spread it to the females and you'll have seeds in your bud.

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 11:33:17 Reply

I just drank a six pack and a four pack of "Mike's hard lemonade", then smoked 3 joints. The Mike's hard lemonade tasted better than I thought it would, It didn't taste like most alcoholic beverages

StikyIky
StikyIky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 14:14:16 Reply

hey guys,
im new to NG forums and i was wondering if i could join?
I smoke everyday, so i figured id join.

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 18:27:11 Reply

So... Anyone here smoked ass weed before?

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 19:46:15 Reply

At 8/19/08 11:33 AM, bigjuicy wrote: I just drank a six pack and a four pack of "Mike's hard lemonade", then smoked 3 joints. The Mike's hard lemonade tasted better than I thought it would, It didn't taste like most alcoholic beverages

That's because Mike's Hard Lemonade is like 0.000003% alcoholic lol. Nah, I'm sure 10 of them should get you somewhat tipsy.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-19 22:39:12 Reply

At 8/19/08 07:46 PM, Sabotage wrote: That's because Mike's Hard Lemonade is like 0.000003% alcoholic lol. Nah, I'm sure 10 of them should get you somewhat tipsy.

Non Alcoholic Beer is stronger than Mike's Hard Lemonade.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 00:35:14 Reply

Just sliced away the male plant, making sure it was far away from the females and that the sacs hadn't opened up yet. All that remains are three beautiful, bloomin' females. God love 'em.

and now, bong hits.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 00:40:18 Reply

At 8/19/08 10:39 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 8/19/08 07:46 PM, Sabotage wrote: That's because Mike's Hard Lemonade is like 0.000003% alcoholic lol. Nah, I'm sure 10 of them should get you somewhat tipsy.
Non Alcoholic Beer is stronger than Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Lmfao, yeah. But 10 Mike's has gotta equal like, 3 Light Beers right? I dunno, whenever I drink to get drunk, I drink hard shit, then drink stuff like Beer and Mike's later while I'm drunk to keep the buzz going and whatnot.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 00:44:26 Reply

someone said something about a blunt of salvia

they suck. :\

salvia burns too fast for joints or blunts. plus, you're s'posed to burn it like a mother fucker with each hit [from what i've read/heard]. i dunno if it burns good enough for the effects to kick in.

i rolled a j and a blunt of salvia for the fuck of it and neither really did too much.

========

speaking of salvia... it's weird as fuck. O_o

we smoked that whole sack i got in about a few days. we tried a shit-ton of different ways to smoke it. i think a bong with a big-ass bowl is the best, with <= 1/4 of it filled with weed for the base and the rest salvia.

so we got the unconcentrated shit, which kinda sucks. but it's better than nothing. i only had 1 hard trip off it, and another not-so-hard, but weird trip... well they were both weird. it makes you kinda think differently too.

anyway. 1st trip. i was with my friend, jo, and his brother who had his girlfriend with him. we were sitting around playing guitar hero 3 on an hdtv, which made me shit myself. heh. we had a glass pipe loaded with a bowl of weed/salvia. took a few hits, held em in for 20 seconds or more each time, exhaled. after a while, shit got trippy.

everything got brighter and brighter, sounds started distorting more and more until everything was just weeaeaaooooowaooooooeeeoooo sounding. seemed like all the sounds were curling up at the end or something. i dunno how to explain it. but i was still aware of everything and what i was doing. i could still make out what the sounds were[barely], they just had a weird little thing going on towards the end of the sound.

2nd, and harder, trip. i was with my friend jo again, who had his girl over. i made a home-made bong with a big-ass bowl made from an end of a waterhose, with tin-foil as a screen. after just the first hit that i held in for 20+ seconds i tripped the fuck out.

suddenly reality was false. it was all a lie. none of it existed. i had completely lost everything that had ever floated around in my head. like literally. i completely forgot my who i was, who my friend was who that girl with him was. i forgot everything i knew about reality i guess. then everything like 'kaleidoscoped'. i dunno how else to say it. it seemed like everything was repeating too.

my friend jo said i sat down the bong, assumed my jaw in a D: position, and then knocked the bong over. then he said he put it back up and i just knocked it back down again. heheh. then i got up and started sweating and pacing and talking giberish.

so yeah, it's some weird stuff. i'm planning on trying the 10x concentration next, and maybe higher concentrations after that.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 01:40:45 Reply

Holy shit, I always have had a low tolerance, but I think it's been a week or two since I last smoked and I am tripping fucking balls right now from only a really nice bowl. "

That was a cool story Caged. Imagining it made me almost feel like it was happening to me heh. God damn I'm high.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 09:36:42 Reply

I met a guy on holiday who did a lot of drugs but didn't want to try any more hallucinogens....

BECAUSE HE'D ACTUALLY DONE DATURA

and his descriptions were spot on too, conversations with people who aren't there, the toilet bowl becoming a huge ear, and so on. I was amazed to be sat next to someone who had voyaged into that land.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 16:46:04 Reply

At 8/20/08 09:36 AM, Earfetish wrote: BECAUSE HE'D ACTUALLY DONE DATURA

i tried a low dose of datura seeds before, but it was right before bed-time. the most that happened was everything was like bulging with every beat my heart made, and shadows were dancing around in the corner of my eye. i fell asleep right after that.

i've been thinking about trying a higher dose, but i dunno. i know a fried who heard of datura and wanted to try it too. so i might try some with her. probably not anytime soon though.

BBS Signature
Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 16:58:15 Reply

I've just a joint of Spice Gold and must say I'm very impressed. If someone had told me this was weed I probably won't notice otherwise. Classic mellowed stone feeling. drymouth coming on strong though

dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 18:11:10 Reply

I once smoked this BONG and I somked a bit too much in one inhale and I couldent feel my face and my freind was there and he hit me in the face and I could NOT feel it :)....I was so high

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 19:15:49 Reply

so i smoked weed took acid, got palpitations and hyperventalating, dancing to my heartbeat because staying still felt fucked, and every thought started with giberish

hold up hey hey hey

dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 20:40:31 Reply

At 8/20/08 07:15 PM, pr0ded wrote: so i smoked weed took acid, got palpitations and hyperventalating, dancing to my heartbeat because staying still felt fucked, and every thought started with giberish

hold up hey hey hey

...............HARDCORE......

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-20 23:58:47 Reply

What's your favorite brand of cigarettes? I recently started smoking them, Marlboro's all the way.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-08-21 12:17:06 Reply

At 8/20/08 11:58 PM, bigjuicy wrote: What's your favorite brand of cigarettes? I recently started smoking them, Marlboro's all the way.

I like the taste of marlboro reds and camels the best. can't really pick between the two though. seems like everything else burns my throat anymore.

i don't smoke tobacco that often though, not as often as i used to. i usually smoke about 1-3 cigarettes a day, if i even smoke.

BBS Signature