Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-02 09:18:39 Reply

At 5/1/08 08:52 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 5/1/08 07:01 PM, pr0de wrote:
At 5/1/08 06:38 PM, bigjuicy wrote:
youre still an idiot
lmao

We all have to laugh at ourselves sooner or later, I was made fun of plenty back in '04 when I was younger, I'm used to it.

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-02 15:10:59 Reply

big juicy , don't touch seroquel, its not recreational, and smack who ever sold you that:P

antipsychoatics are really bad,

i laugh when ne body says they did seroquel recreationally

LSD!

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-02 17:28:27 Reply

At 5/2/08 03:10 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: big juicy , don't touch seroquel, its not recreational, and smack who ever sold you that:P

I just found out the.... "side-effects" of it I don't think I'm going to use seroquel again...... only pills I'll use are Somas (cardioprodosol) and certain pills with "Diphenhydramine hydrochloride".

LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 01:10:25 Reply

More like hydrocodone.

Thats whats up.

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature
ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 01:55:00 Reply

I was here but now i'm not,
I went somewhere to smoke some pot.
Stoners live and stoners die,
but in the end we all get high.

The Stoner's Club

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 02:45:20 Reply

Just got up from a nice DMX trip.... whew! Vicks 44 is the best

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 12:50:37 Reply

ah, last night was so intense. this one chick every week always asks me if i have money so i can buy a pot brownie from her and im always like "$10? lmao fuck dat shit, step off me hoe." but actually had $10 to spend freely that day, so i decided to see what it was like since 2 of my friends have bought them from her before and says it was pretty good.

she sold me her last one, which was basically a mass of broken pieces and crumbs that i compressed into a shit nugget looking chunk. i ate the whole thing. i didn't know how powerful the effects were going to be. before the most i ever ate was like, 2 rice crispie treat. i'd say this was about 1.5 brownies. she always acted really fucked up when she was on it but i thought she was just exaggerating.

i started getting the giggles about 30min after eating it cuz the only thing i ate today was breakfast. on the bus ride home, i really started feeling it. closed eye hallucinations, extreme giggles, intense body high, i was just like "Shiiiiiiiiit" it was awesome.

i got home and crashed. started lying on my bed listening to music with my eyes closed like i always do when im blazed. but this time it was way cooler. i just felt like i was floating everywhere through this strange world of colors. even when i opened my eyes, the hallucinations still kinda stayed, like, i just lowered the opacity of them or something by keeping my eyes open. my eyes got red as shit (i used to think eye redness was mainly caused by smoke getting in your eyes, but it seems thats not the case at all). and the body high started getting way too intense (at one point i couldnt move or get up, i felt good, but in a way i was paralyzed in a magical feeling).

all in all, even though i felt a little sick at one point. i had a great 3-4 hour peak, then fell asleep, and woke up when adult swim was starting and was still feeling it. got some pizza from the fridge, toked a bowl and watched adult swim from beginning to end. it was a pretty good night, very peaceful, VERY high, at home. i dont think i could eat the same amount again, at least if i wanted to go out and do stuff. but maybe eating like, half and goin out to chill would be cool. definitely gonna buy again next week if i have the money.

At 5/2/08 05:28 PM, bigjuicy wrote:
At 5/2/08 03:10 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: big juicy , don't touch seroquel, its not recreational, and smack who ever sold you that:P

I just found out the.... "side-effects" of it I don't think I'm going to use seroquel again...... only pills I'll use are Somas (cardioprodosol) and certain pills with "Diphenhydramine hydrochloride".

stick with somas you lucky fuck. i can never get that shit cuz the most popular pill is like, vicodin, which i would never pay for.

At 5/3/08 01:55 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I was here but now i'm not,
I went somewhere to smoke some pot.
Stoners live and stoners die,
but in the end we all get high.

lmfao that was great

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 13:40:43 Reply

Marijuana decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eye-ball expand (due to decreased pressure). These areteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make the eye appear "bloodshot" or red.

i prefer eating it

is x gonna give it to you?

0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 14:25:55 Reply

I laced my weed with some lean and hydrocodone last night and today just laced it with hydrocodone. Either way it's amazing =)

Anyway here's an update on my girls ;)

The Stoner's Club

!

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 15:00:56 Reply

ooh, the marijuana march is today, check it out if its in your city

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-03 21:12:51 Reply

At 5/3/08 02:25 PM, 0con wrote: I laced my weed with some lean and hydrocodone last night and today just laced it with hydrocodone. Either way it's amazing =)

Anyway here's an update on my girls ;)

its prolly nto that good to smoke hydrocodone

LSD!

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-04 00:41:04 Reply

At 5/3/08 01:40 PM, pr0de wrote: Marijuana decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eye-ball expand (due to decreased pressure). These areteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make the eye appear "bloodshot" or red.

oddly enough, i can get really, REALLY high and never get bloodshot eyes. My pupils get ENORMOUS, but I never get bloodshot eyes. I don't know why, but it works in my favor for when I want to go into town or something...then I don't need to use eyedrops and such.

is x gonna give it to you?

lmao pr0de i love you

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-04 01:08:42 Reply

At 5/3/08 12:50 PM, MadCow wrote: all in all, even though i felt a little sick at one point. i had a great 3-4 hour peak, then fell asleep, and woke up when adult swim was starting and was still feeling it. got some pizza from the fridge, toked a bowl and watched adult swim from beginning to end. it was a pretty good night, very peaceful, VERY high, at home. i dont think i could eat the same amount again, at least if i wanted to go out and do stuff. but maybe eating like, half and goin out to chill would be cool. definitely gonna buy again next week if i have the money.

hahahaha, I know how it is man. I had been smoking for a while and then about two months ago I decided to try a brownie (my friend's friend does a lot of THC-related candy cooking; I heard they're working on butterscotch suck candies currently). I ate one and gave my friend the other; she had to leave early. I decided I would go to town and chill, and by the time I got there, the greatest high I've had in a while kicked in. With my luck, we all happened to be chilling by the pharmacy...right next to a cop car. My eyes were enormously wide and I had trouble standing up straight, like an intense vertigo. I was able to comprehend and talk with my friends about things but it would delayed in that cliche stoner sense. Luckily, only one of my friends ever does things recreationally, so she was mocking me while I was high, which was a bitch thing to do in retrospect. I was freaking out in my head for a good part of the night that the cop would try and shoo us away from the area (like they generally do, because we crowd the sidewalks) and would notice me and boom, big trouble. Luckily, that didn't happen...next time I buy/make some, I'm staying in my room or in my basement, fuck that, hahah.

THC works better at higher temperatures from what I've read, so I want to learn how to cook them, although making cannabutter can be a bitch and somewhat pricey (but worth it).

On a separate note, I go back to school Monday (five-day OSS is over), so I'm hoping and praying that they don't choose to randomly test me or anything...if they do it, I'd expect it within the first week. I'm taking up coffee and/or extra sodas in the morning and in math class so I don't fall asleep and get tested again; I have about 5g left that I plan to smoke in various ways as soon as I find out definitely that I won't be getting randomly tested in the future or anything. I also am owed 4g from my friend, and he's paying me back the four next time he comes over, probably in two weeks. In addition to all this, I'm on the verge of getting a couple tabs of 'cid and perhaps a few tablets of E for ~$60-75 from my ex-girlfriend; I'm hoping I can trip with her first because I have a decent amount of trust in her that she won't do anything cunt-like, like my good tripping friend might do. Wouldn't want my virgin 'cid experience to be horrific, eh?

Might also do some DXM later on if I can get some Robitussin or Vicks 44...I'm not a huge fan of it or anything, but I just want to try it a second time at a moderate dose (I went way light and it was amazing and beautiful) to see how I'm affected by it. It's something you shouldn't do on a regular basis though, and I don't plan to, since I kind of need to keep my brain cells for the future. Unfortunately, in NJ the law states you have to be 19 to buy anything that's pure DXM...however, up the street from me I don't think they recognize that it's 19 and not 18, so last time when I went in and told them I was 17, they let me slide. If not, it's probably not worth the effort to have someone get it for me.

At 5/3/08 12:50 PM, MadCow wrote:
stick with somas you lucky fuck. i can never get that shit cuz the most popular pill is like, vicodin, which i would never pay for.

DPH is alright, it's fucking crazy though and I wouldn't recommend doing it alone. The first time I did it on my own, I was sitting and listening to music, and I turned on a visualizer...and then all of the sudden I was getting sucked into the screen; I started freaking out. Shit was fucking terrifying.

The second time I tried it, I was with my friend and we had smoked...and everything was chill; we passed out and I passed out on his floor. But then around 2 or 3 in the morning, I was awakened by the sound of IMs being received on my friend's computer. It was my other friend, and every time he IMed, the IM noise (you know the one I'm talking about) reverberated through my entire body and made me shake and freak out a little.

It's a very up-and-down ride with DPH, no matter the dosage. The last time my friend did it, he took a pretty large amount (I think like 500mg or so) and I didn't take any because I didn't want any. For the next several hours, he was having horrible vivid hallucinations, the most specific of which that we can both recall him having being when my end table (black plastic with metal legs) turned into a bunch of spiders and attacked him.

At 5/3/08 02:25 PM, 0con wrote: Anyway here's an update on my girls ;)

they look mad good. mine are just little sprouts, but they've only been growing for about 4-5 days now. They grow fairly fast, I must say. How big do they get on average? My climate isn't exactly temperate, so I have several plants and expect only a few to survive to the end, perhaps 2-3 (out of the 5-6 currently growing).

I have to buy some pots for the plants, and I have a six-foot fence around my backyard, as well as an area that I can put them where they won't be highly noticeable...worst comes to worst, I can temp store them in my closet or in a secluded area if my fence gets taken down (as I've been hearing).

doublepost lolz

BBS Signature
0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-04 12:33:48 Reply

At 5/4/08 01:08 AM, Buddhist wrote:
they look mad good. mine are just little sprouts, but they've only been growing for about 4-5 days now. They grow fairly fast, I must say. How big do they get on average? My climate isn't exactly temperate, so I have several plants and expect only a few to survive to the end, perhaps 2-3 (out of the 5-6 currently growing).

I have to buy some pots for the plants, and I have a six-foot fence around my backyard, as well as an area that I can put them where they won't be highly noticeable...worst comes to worst, I can temp store them in my closet or in a secluded area if my fence gets taken down (as I've been hearing).

Yeah they do grow pretty fast, I haven't been keeping exact track of time but I know mine are definitely over a month old, maybe almost 2 months now. Anyway they get as big as you will let them get, the farther the roots can spread the larger the plant will get. If you need to keep your plants small (Like me) then just get small-medium sized pots and they won't get too tall. Besides that if a plant stays short it should get thicker on it's own and will be more stable so the stalk won't snap from the wind or something. Also I don't recommend keeping them in a closet or confined space unless you have proper lighting and a good source of fresh air that can still get to the plants. Shifting from outdoor to indoor is a bitch, and expect a rise in your electricity bill. Cannabis can adapt to climates, they are actually fairly strong plants and are pretty easy to grow. My climate is too hot but my plants seem to be pretty healthy, I just have to water them a lot =P

Also yeah I ain't really into lacing weed but it's not bad with hydrocodone. I don't plan on doing that a lot though because I know it's probably terrible for me. It's just interesting because the smoke actually makes your throat numb and it's very thick. Then the feeling of the high is just awesome, your vision is blurred a bit, you feel extremely good and can take full breaths, everything feels fast and slow at the same time. It's pretty hard to explain but I liked it. Anyway now it's back to only weed for me, I don't really trust drugs too often.

!

h0llyw00d
h0llyw00d
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-05 04:39:39 Reply

I want to join. I can be a runner

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-05 17:18:24 Reply

At 5/4/08 12:33 PM, 0con wrote: Yeah they do grow pretty fast, I haven't been keeping exact track of time but I know mine are definitely over a month old, maybe almost 2 months now. Anyway they get as big as you will let them get, the farther the roots can spread the larger the plant will get. If you need to keep your plants small (Like me) then just get small-medium sized pots and they won't get too tall. Besides that if a plant stays short it should get thicker on it's own and will be more stable so the stalk won't snap from the wind or something.

Sounds like a plan...I'll have to get pots at some point this week, perhaps on the weekend.

Also I don't recommend keeping them in a closet or confined space unless you have proper lighting and a good source of fresh air that can still get to the plants. Shifting from outdoor to indoor is a bitch, and expect a rise in your electricity bill.

I just meant keeping them in there during the morning until I get home from school, but that's only if my fence gets taken down. If not, then I won't need to move them. That, or I could probably just make an attempt to hide them within a larger plant so it's not as noticeable...i dunno.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 00:03:38 Reply

Hmm, realized I hadn't been squeezing everything out of the weed I'd been vaping. Luckily, I've been dumping all the used stuff into a tin, so I can just put a bigger pile in and get high off the same weed again.

bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 13:06:14 Reply

At 5/4/08 01:08 AM, Buddhist wrote: The last time my friend did it, he took a pretty large amount (I think like 500mg or so)

500mg's not that much, I'm surpised you tripped so hard, I normaly take 800mg to 900mg

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 15:00:48 Reply

At 5/6/08 12:03 AM, Elfer wrote: Hmm, realized I hadn't been squeezing everything out of the weed I'd been vaping. Luckily, I've been dumping all the used stuff into a tin, so I can just put a bigger pile in and get high off the same weed again.

how good is your vapourizor

LSD!

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 16:52:23 Reply

At 5/6/08 01:06 PM, bigjuicy wrote:
At 5/4/08 01:08 AM, Buddhist wrote: The last time my friend did it, he took a pretty large amount (I think like 500mg or so)
500mg's not that much, I'm surpised you tripped so hard, I normaly take 800mg to 900mg

Oral Diphenhydramine Dosages (Recreational)
Threshold - 10mg
Light - 25-150 mg
Common - 150-300 mg
Strong - 250-500 mg
Heavy - 400-700

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 16:59:10 Reply

At 5/6/08 04:52 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 5/6/08 01:06 PM, bigjuicy wrote:
Oral Diphenhydramine Dosages (Recreational)
Threshold - 10mg
Light - 25-150 mg
Common - 150-300 mg
Strong - 250-500 mg
Heavy - 400-700

I got my information from wikipedia it said that a regular dose was 100mg-900mg, and that the fatal dose is around 1200mg.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 17:17:23 Reply

I'd like to join, even though I'm sure there are plenty of cops abound in this topic.

A little drug background as to what I've done:

Marijuana
Marijuana extracted into everclear
Salvia (Legal hallucinogen)
Morning Glories (Legal hallucinogen)
Amanita Muscaria (Legal Hallucinogen)
Kratom extracted into vodka (Legal, effects the brain the same way opium does, also a mild stimulant)
Various opiates
Alcohol

Fake drugs I've received in hopes of the real thing:
Acid
Psilocybin Containing Mushrooms
XTC
Coke

Drugs I'd like to try before I die:
Shrooms
Heroin
Coke

Though I'm sure most of you fellows have heard of Erowid, for those who haven't I suggest checking it out.

Anyhow, glad to be a member.

~Mike

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 17:25:01 Reply

At 5/6/08 12:03 AM, Elfer wrote: Hmm, realized I hadn't been squeezing everything out of the weed I'd been vaping. Luckily, I've been dumping all the used stuff into a tin, so I can just put a bigger pile in and get high off the same weed again.

cookwith it

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 18:07:45 Reply

At 5/4/08 01:08 AM, Buddhist wrote: couple tabs of 'cid and perhaps a few tablets of E for ~$60-75 from my ex-girlfriend; I'm hoping I can

sounds expensive, beter be worth it

i dont think ill doo mdma again

them in my closet or in a secluded area if my fence gets taken down (as I've been hearing).

i have them right at my window, then theres the cheap fence with lots of gaps, then thers this alley that breaks the law of alleys. it goes from north to south instead of west to east, i guess its something else

but ive only seen like one cop car drive by for how long ive lived here, and it stopped like right at my window, something to do with my neighbours

lol ive interacted with my neighbours on a bunch of drugs

and right beside it theyre building this church, and the people high up above can look down and see my plants

i need to start an outdoor one now, probably outside my house, or some hidden area down in the trails

The-Priest
The-Priest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 18:36:14 Reply

I am the king of rolling fat joints.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 18:43:21 Reply

fat crooked joints that are twisted at the end?

The-Priest
The-Priest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 18:45:04 Reply

Its twisted so that the pot doesnt come out, unless you expect me to somehow defy gravity?

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 18:47:14 Reply

At 5/6/08 06:45 PM, The-Priest wrote: Its twisted so that the pot doesnt come out, unless you expect me to somehow defy gravity?

well if you rolled good it wouldnt come out, and why would it come out, are you pointing it towards the earths core?

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 19:29:02 Reply

At 5/6/08 06:36 PM, The-Priest wrote: I am the king of rolling fat joints.

That is pretty much, the fattest joint I've seen, granted it's not rolled perfectly. However the manner in which you rolled it allows for more pot throughout the whole joint.

Though it should be stated, nobody roles better L's than my best friend. He's fast, he stripes perfectly, and they can be as fat as he wants them.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-06 19:29:45 Reply

You wanna tap it down softly and then twist it a little bit at the top, but not enough so that there's no air between the fillings and the twist, so the weed cannot escape, and then tap it down vigorously. You need not do it for too long, but you may as well do it. Tap roll-ups down too, but don't bother with the twisting.

That's how you roll a joint. All your bullshit is bullshit.