New Topic Respond to this Topic
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2008 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 4/22/08 05:09 PM, Leo625 wrote: Best thing to do with drug test is just get somone elses piss. I get my neighbor to do it for me, that's how I've passed my last 5 drug test. But you gotta make sure to get one of those sport water pouches that have a tube coming out...

You wanna link me to or hit me up with examples? Cause I'm not totally sure I know what you're talking about :\

If I'm getting it offered for free I couldn't say no ... There's no better high than a free one.

True, true.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2008 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 4/22/08 07:25 PM, Buddhist wrote:
If I'm getting it offered for free I couldn't say no ... There's no better high than a free one.
True, true.

bums

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 22nd, 2008 @ 10:16 PM Reply

I think every one should pitcgh in equally,

LSD!

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 12:46 AM Reply

At 4/22/08 09:06 PM, pr0de wrote: bums

I generally do most of the paying anyway (even though I don't have a job right now), mostly food-wise. I also usually pay an equal share of whatever I'm divulging in, or if my friend lets me get at his shit for free, then I return the favor later on. I'm not a total bum, but you gotta admit, getting it free is still better than having to drop some paper on it.

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:19 AM Reply

I have still yet to try any haulicination (spelled wrong?) drugs yet (except for benadryl) can any of you give me any insight on what they're like? I mean do you get relaxed and haulicinate? Or do you just haulicinate?

El-Mistro
El-Mistro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:20 AM Reply

You guys ever get a high by sweating? everytime i get hot i always feel high...i guess it's the THC coming out of my pores

discuss....

-EL-MISTRO-

:o

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:36 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 04:19 AM, bigjuicy wrote: I have still yet to try any haulicination (spelled wrong?) drugs yet (except for benadryl) can any of you give me any insight on what they're like? I mean do you get relaxed and haulicinate? Or do you just haulicinate?

why are you such a retard

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:42 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 04:20 AM, El-Mistro wrote:
-EL-MISTRO-

you are too

HUH? with all the potleaves, do you live for the pot??

El-Mistro
El-Mistro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:47 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 04:42 AM, pr0de wrote:
At 4/23/08 04:20 AM, El-Mistro wrote:
-EL-MISTRO-
you are too

HUH? with all the potleaves, do you live for the pot??

NO THE POT LIVES IN ME!

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:31 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 04:36 AM, pr0de wrote:
why are you such a retard

Go crawl back in your hole

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 08:22 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 07:31 AM, bigjuicy wrote:

what do you mean?
whats the difference betweeing hallucinating and hallucinating while relaxed ?
why cant you use google and erowid

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:37 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 08:22 AM, pr0de wrote:
what do you mean?

yeh, seriously.

whenever i want to know something about a drug i just google like "____ erowid" and read up on the information or read peoples experiences and shit. It's not that hard.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 01:19 PM Reply

you don't just halluciante, your in another world, you might be relaxed you might be energetic, it all depends on the person

has anyone here just ate hash, it getts your really baked, you shoudl tyr it

LSD!

BBS Signature
El-Mistro
El-Mistro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 01:19 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: you don't just halluciante, your in another world, you might be relaxed you might be energetic, it all depends on the person

has anyone here just ate hash, it getts your really baked, you shoudl tyr it

how can you just eat hash? Hash is like a rock.

try mixing resin with butter mix. the butter may look nasty, but it still has the buttery taste plus the THC

BBS Signature
BloodSplice
BloodSplice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:21 PM Reply

I remember this one time a dude I knew had a bad trip on acid and when it was all over his hair had turned white from an extreme terror experience while hallucinating.

Glasses fetish ftw.

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 08:22 AM, pr0de wrote:
what do you mean?

Sorry, Sorry, it's just that I get BS results half the time I google search something, and you guys know more.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 05:19 PM, Trypper wrote: Hallucinating is fun, when the time is right. If you aren't in a good setting, you are FUBAR. No words can describe how it's like, and most drugs are different, aside from the indole alkaloid category.

Personally, I like to follow the advice of the immortal Bill Hicks, from one of his classic bits on his favorite drug, shrooms, in normal societal settings:

"'Well I took mushrooms and went to AstroWorld and I had a really bad time.' Yerrr a moron! They are sacred, go to nature. Fuckin' goin' on the Black Dragon tripping. I would fuckin' be pukin', man, about fifty yards with each hurdle of the Dragon. HoooOOOOOO, HooOOOOOO!"

If you're gonna do something psychedelic for the first time, I'd recommend doing it with someone who you can trust, someone who isn't gonna be an asshole or anything when you get high. Do it somewhere safe, preferably a nature setting, but that's my personal preference.

And once again, pot sucks. Go do something worth a damn.

My opinion on this is the polar opposite to yours, but that's just me. Perhaps you're being subversive or perhaps it just doesn't click with you the way it does for others. I dunno, other than "opinions lolz". :]

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 04:21 PM, BloodSplice wrote: I remember this one time a dude I knew had a bad trip on acid and when it was all over his hair had turned white from an extreme terror experience while hallucinating.

aw yeh one time this dude my friends brothers best friends aunts ex-husband knew took a half a hit of acid and he thought he was an orange for the rest of his life!!11

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Leo625
Leo625
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 05:19 PM, Trypper wrote:

Come on now how can you come in the stoners club saying pot sucks. After smoking pot for a long ass time and steadily I can agree on the fact that it does get a little old but as far as being able to do it regularly with little to no repercussions pot has every other drug beat.

Looking back on how I use to get on a whole other level with pot back around when I first started smoking compared to now I think I'm just gonna stick to alcohol for awhile to get my immunity back down. I'll probably just wait for my plants to give off buds to smoke again could be awhile but it'll be worth it.

Also does anyone know of any uses for a male plant worth keeping it around for?

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:04 PM Reply

There have been times when I've got tired of pot, and you can get very used to the effects, but yeah, it's still way better than everything else as a regular thing. I hardly even drink coffee.

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:17 PM Reply

Whenever I get tired of smoking weed I just stop for a couple weeks or until I feel my tolerance has gone back down to a reasonable level that I feel i can actually enjoy it again.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:58 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 07:26 PM, Trypper wrote: A trip partner is always good to have, but it really is a deeply personal experience, with stuff like acid, I'd prefer to be on a beautiful beach somewhere, miles away from society, with no worries whatsoever. Can't forget the beautiful women, watching tits change shape and move around sitting still, fucking ballin.

lmao. I'm more of an ass man myself, but I see what you're getting at there. Around here, however, there's not too many beaches...I mean, there's the Jersey Shore, but I wouldn't go there if you paid me, what with the massive amount of toxicity and guidos and fake tans and fake everythings...but I digress. Plus, my stoner friends that are girls generally treat me better when I'm high than a normal girl does. >;]

Well, I used to smoke habitually, more than most of you here could imagine, and now looking back, it was fun, but a total waste of my potential. Since I don't smoke anymore, the seldomly few times I do smoke make me antisocial, and make me think hardcore about the decisions I've made in life, almost depressing at times. It just doesn't do it for me anymore, I'd rather stick to shit that always has the same effect, not something that decides to change up on each occasion. Alcohol, narcotics, maybe some amphetamine every once in a while, and of course acid and other fun things on days when things just can't get any better.

There is quite an intriguing duality of juxtaposition (perhaps that was the wrong way to phrase it because now it seems a bit contradictory, but bear with me) in the beauty and the curse that is retrospection/introspection. It tends to be more good than bad, and can really happen with any drug, but I agree with you that it tends to happen more when you're smokin' the ganj. It tends to happen to me in random bursts though, and usually only if I'm smoking alone and not watching a movie or listening to stoner music; when I'm with friends or something, then I'm somewhat of the stoner cliche, albeit not entirely (for some reason I keep my composure 10x better when I'm high than any of my friends do, and I don't get red-eye or anything, which is good and bad). It can happen on shrooms, DXM, DPH, and L as well, but again, I agree that it tends to happen infrequently compared to weed. Maybe it's just our psyches, who knows? My friends don't seem to get like that, haha. Personally, I don't smoke cigs or drink liquor (except for the very, VERY rare occasion when someone gets a small bottle of Hennessey, that dark shittt, so it's been like nine months) because I don't like to put anything highly toxic into my body, but that's just my personal preference; I can dig that you like to party and shit. Then again, I guess you could say that compared to a bunch of people in this club I'm a novice smoker...I mean, I can go through a fair amount in a couple days (most recently ~7g) and I've smoked in various ways with various strains, and when I smoke, I smoke a LOT, and all that jazz, but I haven't been smoking heavily for more than a couple of months, so it hasn't gotten old for me just yet. ;]

Looking back on my experiences with pot, it has gotten me nowhere, and I'm the kinda guy who dwells on petty shit like that. Most people say move on and forget the past, I can't. I hate wasting money, effort, and especially, time, on something that doesn't do anything positive for me. Whoever wants to do it, do it, the legal penalties alone are usually enough.

I can understand that, that if it doesn't do anything for you then there's no point in delving into it at all anymore. However, about the legal penalties...the same could be said for acid, coke, etc. because they're all Class I drugs in the US...even though the amount needed to overdose on weed is a much, much, MUCH higher amount than for any of the other drugs on that list of Class 1s (Crack/Cocaine, LSD, Heroin, Mescaline & Peyote I think), to the degree that it's literally impossible. But hey, to each their own, eh?

there was probably more I wanted to say, but I get too easily sidetracked in my thoughts. :3

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 07:02 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 05:19 PM, Trypper wrote: Hallucinating is fun, when the time is right. If you aren't in a good setting, you are FUBAR. No words can describe how it's like, and most drugs are different, aside from the indole alkaloid category.

Green makes you feel nice and relaxed how does it suck? It's the only drug I do! (aside from some coke once and a while)

bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 4/24/08 01:50 PM, Trypper wrote:

once and a while)

Until you can atleast make an attempt at looking at this subject from my perspective, shut the fuck up. Also, still to this day, I have never done cocaine, and never intend to. You people and your shit drugs make me laugh.

One of the many bad effects of pot: Mixed with other drugs, the vividness of the experience is lost, even though the intensity is heightened. Makes a mindbending psychedelic experience worth remembering, hard to remember. Go do some LSD and find out what a real drug is.

Dude if I could find out where to buy some LSD then I would try some! But green combined with coke is a awesome high! Shrooms? Hell if I knew how to point them out, I'd be in the cowfeilds every shroom season!

Mek1985
Mek1985
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 05:00 PM Reply

Holy crap this thread is still around, I used to be a "regular". I haven't been a stoner in years.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 4/24/08 01:50 PM, Trypper wrote: Also, still to this day, I have never done cocaine, and never intend to. You people and your shit drugs make me laugh.

That's something I can agree with you on; I've done drugs purely for the mind-altering state that changes your perception of life; I'd prefer not to have my heart race/explode, my nose bleed, and my sense of everything to be fast-forwarded for a period of time. Fuck. that.

Go do some LSD and find out what a real drug is.

You have to understand, it's not all that easy acquiring L these days, at least not around here. Even when you can acquire it (again, I'm speaking from my own experiences), the people that sell it are usually very, VERY shady guys and shit can be dangerous. I have my own share of trouble finding it around here; I wish I could get it through someone chill and reliable, but that hasn't been the case thus far. Dig?

At 4/24/08 04:59 PM, bigjuicy wrote: Hell if I knew how to point them out, I'd be in the cowfeilds every shroom season!

Dude, i KNOW how to point out the mushrooms that can have psilocybin extracted from them, and I still wouldn't do it. The ones that grow around here (metro area) also tend to have poisonous lookalikes. You'd really need to get the shit inspected by an expert in the field. Your best bet is to find someone that can get you the hookup; if you're interested in growing, try and get to the source and ask the guy if you can buy one live shroom off of him/her. They're fairly easy to grow, so long as you have an empty fishtank or something like that lying around.

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 08:53 PM Reply

i had some shroom spores, in my paretns fridge and it disapeared, they must of "used it" or threw it

i took the blotter and about 5 hours later i smoked some weed, got panicy and listened to this song from ween, which was great

and my sense of everything to be fast-forwarded for a period of time. Fuck. that.

my clock seems to go very fast on acid, atleast it seems, and theres the stimulation

as for school i got caught smoking weed, well some kids told on us (the girls in my one class, which was an 'alternative' class. so i spend a lot a time with that one group) the teacher is lame, compared to my socials teacher who knew i was high but didnt care, until i smelt like tobacco,

anyways the cop said he had this device that could tell if i smoked weed recently, i thought it was bullshit but oh well i 'owned up' and said i got high during lunch

then i talked to this counselor twice before i eventually dropped out of that school

then i went to this 4 day a week 10 till 2:30 school, and i could leave any time i wanted to

Leo625
Leo625
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 12:21 AM Reply

At 4/24/08 08:53 PM, pr0de wrote: i had some shroom spores, in my paretns fridge and it disapeared, they must of "used it" or threw it

Damn ask em about it, just say it was some shit you were doin for school.
But I've been having weed bags disappear for awhile now out of my car and I was blaming it on my one friends to the point where I told em not to come over anymore. But then yesterday when looking for a lighter in my parents room I find two of my bags in my dads dresser. I was pissed but I'm not in a position to confront em about it. But I feel like an asshole now for blaming my friend... but if I tell em I got a blunt rolled he'll forget all about it.

anyways the cop said he had this device that could tell if i smoked weed recently, i thought it was bullshit but oh well i 'owned up' and said i got high during lunch

You made a big mistake there ... there's no way they can tell at what point you smoked. You should of admitted to smoking weed before but not to doing it while in school. Then there's not shit they can do. You fucked yourself over there.

Also has anyone else noticed that weed makes you depressed if you smoke it alone... I always end up feeling lonely

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 09:29 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 07:26 PM, Trypper wrote: Looking back on my experiences with pot, it has gotten me nowhere, and I'm the kinda guy who dwells on petty shit like that.

Using any drug habitually to enhance everyday life is going to fuck things up and ultimately make it an unwise decision in retrospect.

Pot is good on weekends when you're hanging out with friends and watching movies. It's also good on a weekend when you're at the park playing some frisbee. It's not something I'd want to use in the morning to start off the day.

I use pot now and then for recreation, to help with insomnia (it's actually been extremely helpful to me in this regard, particularly during exams), and sometimes incidentally I'll do a bit of work on some comedy writing. The looser, more convoluted train of thought can help in coming up with bizarre ideas to base writing on.

In moderation, I think marijuana is a reasonably positive thing that can improve a person's life, if they enjoy the experience and partake in a responsible manner. People just need to remember that it's a drug, not a way of life.

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Apr. 26th, 2008 @ 01:35 AM Reply

At 4/25/08 09:29 PM, Elfer wrote: Pot is good on weekends when you're hanging out with friends and watching movies. It's also good on a weekend when you're at the park playing some frisbee.

Throwing the frisbee around is one of the best ways to enjoy a buzz. Several summers ago a buddy and I were at the park playing frisbee-21 but had stopped off at 7-Eleven to grab a couple of Big Gulps. We were a good distance apart with our Gulps sitting on the grass next to us. I rifled the first throw at him but as it got closer the frisbee started to drop. Whack! I nailed his Big Gulp dead center and sent it flying. Next thing I see is Mike casually walking over to "borrow" half of my drink. lol

Mountain biking and swimming are two other favorites of mine.

It's not something I'd want to use in the morning to start off the day.

Kickstart my heart!

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature