New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rideo
Rideo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 00:45:55 Reply

At 4/10/08 08:16 PM, MadCow wrote: Has anyone done DMT, or done enough acid to get that level 5 hallucination high thing from the thing on wikipedia? Basically so high in a hallucination that you lose touch with reality completely.

I haven't done DMT and the highest I'd say I've gotten with LSD is Level 3.

But the first time I smoked salvia was definitely a level 5. The entire world brokedown. As soon as it kicked in I fell forward and onto to all fours and was laughing uncontrollably. The walls and the floor at first completely just broke apart and there was blackness. I could hear peoples voices but nothing made sense. I could feel the air rushing in and out of my system when I breathed and it tickled my insides so I couldn't stop laughing. I at first just focused on breathing, then I tried to piece reality back together by imagining my girlfriends face (she was right next to me and speaking). After what felt like three hours of work (which in reality was probably 5-10 minutes) I could open my eyes and control my laughter for breif moments, and the room was pieced back together.

I felt like I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins in my legs though, it was not entirely unpleasant, but I could not stand on my legs. I watched some TV and it seemed as if I could reach into the screen and enter that world. Overall after the major effects wore off and reality was re-established I was very uncomfortable, until I put on some music. At first I listened to some of my ex's recordings, I said they were great and I meant it. She took it sarcastically though and got really mad at me (I don't know why, maybe my tone of voice was altered without me sensing it, but I was entirely serious). Then I put on Tyrannosaurus rex and was in of bliss for the rest of the night.

It also might be of note that before I smoked the salvia I had smoked over a half ounce of cannabis shared between 5 people out of a bong.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature
FloydBoy
FloydBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 01:16:44 Reply

well......there goes another one

but i HATE to let a bowl go to waste, as you can see i have two nicely intact pieces now.
I'm usually pretty creative when it comes to the arts and crafts of making smoking apparatuses, but for the life of me i got nothing.

any suggestions of how i can turn this broken bowl into something worth keeping?

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 02:50:57 Reply

My first time doing Acid I would call a level 5. I'm very susceptible to hallucinogens; the first time I did shrooms would've been way up there too.

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 03:32:53 Reply

At 4/11/08 01:16 AM, FloydBoy wrote: well......there goes another one

How did it break? Did you drop it?

I'm usually pretty creative when it comes to the arts and crafts of making smoking apparatuses, but for the life of me i got nothing.

I normally grab a beer can and poke some holes in it. Instant pipe. Disposable too.

... and aluminum doesn't cause Alzheimer's from what I've heard.

any suggestions of how i can turn this broken bowl into something worth keeping?

Duct tape can fix anything! Now it's time for me to head home and grab the rolling tray. Goodnight!

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
Rideo
Rideo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 11:23:28 Reply

At 4/11/08 02:50 AM, Earfetish wrote: My first time doing Acid I would call a level 5. I'm very susceptible to hallucinogens; the first time I did shrooms would've been way up there too.

I can't say how hard you tripped because I'm not you, but from reading your post I'd say that was probably a level 3 experience. Level 5 is when reality breaksdown, nothing in the world is what it was before. You could imagine your on saturn, or halfway across the globe.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature
FloydBoy
FloydBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 11:45:01 Reply

At 4/11/08 03:32 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
How did it break? Did you drop it?

it fell out of my friends pocket while he was running

I normally grab a beer can and poke some holes in it. Instant pipe. Disposable too.

i've used....bottles, cans, tubing, a turkey baster, a really tall beer cup (sweetest bong ever), plenty of buckets for grav bongs(we use a real slide though), an air pump(im still not sure what we were thinking), and basically anything that'll hold in smoke

Duct tape can fix anything!

but the real question is how can i use this to create a whole new piece.

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 14:39:57 Reply

At 4/10/08 05:55 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 4/10/08 03:48 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: just buy a real bong, its worth it, smoking out of home made shit isn't all to good for you
yeah i love glass bongs. and i would buy one... but i'm not 18 yet. :[

so. its there is no age for paraphenalia, cuz it doesnt have any tpbacco in it

LSD!

BBS Signature
KyleTheMadcap
KyleTheMadcap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-11 20:12:30 Reply

At 4/11/08 01:16 AM, FloydBoy wrote: any suggestions of how i can turn this broken bowl into something worth keeping?

Scrape the res out, and throw it away.
Sorry man, but that's all you can do.

I always feel very torn about pipes breaking, especially if I've had it for a while and have a lot of memories of great moments smoking out of it.
But on the positive side, you get fucking stoned from the leftover fat fucking wads of resin, and you can think about all the times you got stoned with it, while you get baked.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 01:11:54 Reply

At 4/11/08 02:39 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: so. its there is no age for paraphenalia, cuz it doesnt have any tpbacco in it

Sometimes governments, particularly municipal governments like to impose rules for smoking equipment as well. The head shop I go to has a sign up now about it, despite the fact that I bought rolling papers, grinders, etc. there when I was eighteen.

This time I was buying blunt wraps though, so it makes sense that he asked me if I was nineteen, I guess. Of course, I just said yes and he didn't card me, but that might be because I was asking him about things that had changed around the store in the last few months.

As a side note, that place has been re-stocked and spiffed up pretty nicely.

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 01:35:17 Reply

At 4/11/08 08:12 PM, KyleTheMadcap wrote: But on the positive side, you get fucking stoned from the leftover fat fucking wads of resin, and you can think about all the times you got stoned with it, while you get baked.

That statement brings back memories. A friend of mine used to break up his weed in a mini coffee grinder he called the Bud Buster. I stopped by one day to hang out and he was busy cleaning the grinder. By the time he was finished there was an ample pile of weed powder sitting in front of him. The THC content must have been way above normal because the joint he rolled made my bloody ears wiggle.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature
KyleTheMadcap
KyleTheMadcap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 12:57:20 Reply

At 4/12/08 01:35 AM, ReconRebel wrote: That statement brings back memories. A friend of mine used to break up his weed in a mini coffee grinder he called the Bud Buster. I stopped by one day to hang out and he was busy cleaning the grinder. By the time he was finished there was an ample pile of weed powder sitting in front of him. The THC content must have been way above normal because the joint he rolled made my bloody ears wiggle.

Hahaha that's good times.
I remember things similar happening to me.
One time, I saw like an ant crawling across my eyeball, and I felt it any everything, but I kept blinking trying to get rid of it, and it was still there after every time, so logically it's impossible that there was actually an ant crawling on my eye... but it felt real as fuck.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 14:20:04 Reply

i finally got stoned again. went to my friends house the day before yesterday, and i was high most the time. :] we went to the skatepark too. if you're a skater, and kinda energetic when your high, it feels so damn good to skate high. air rushing by you, the wheels rolling under your feet.

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 14:53:39 Reply

sounds extreme, i had a weed milkshake thing tea... got really high, only drank three quarters of it

it was 16 ounces, at least thats what the cup said.. fluid ounces

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 18:38:23 Reply

At 4/12/08 01:11 AM, Elfer wrote:
At 4/11/08 02:39 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: so. its there is no age for paraphenalia, cuz it doesnt have any tpbacco in it
Sometimes governments, particularly municipal governments like to impose rules for smoking equipment as well. The head shop I go to has a sign up now about it, despite the fact that I bought rolling papers, grinders, etc. there when I was eighteen.

This time I was buying blunt wraps though, so it makes sense that he asked me if I was nineteen, I guess. Of course, I just said yes and he didn't card me, but that might be because I was asking him about things that had changed around the store in the last few months.

As a side note, that place has been re-stocked and spiffed up pretty nicely.

yeha, i gotta wait a bit before i can buy some blunt wraps, nit i know in ontario theres no laws about parapehnalia, most places choose to put up signs then not enforce it, but its up to the owner to decide

LSD!

BBS Signature
HappyBull
HappyBull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 18:52:21 Reply

At 4/12/08 02:20 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: i finally got stoned again. went to my friends house the day before yesterday, and i was high most the time. :] we went to the skatepark too. if you're a skater, and kinda energetic when your high, it feels so damn good to skate high. air rushing by you, the wheels rolling under your feet.

nice, sounds fun. i've rode my bike a couple times high, it's kinda the craziest shit ever, it scares me because i'll feel like i have no control sometimes (especially when i was riding my friends bike which has no breaks) but it's fun, definitely.

does anyone here do pills? im not a big pill fan, but since i have to cut down on smoking sometimes, or i just dont have money to buy a sacc, ill find some vicodin or some shit around the house and pop a few. my favorite pill is soma because it's such a nice, drunkish high to it, and then i usually have a relaxing nap on it and wake up still feeling a bit high (like a weed nap but waking up feeling a bit drunk). kinda hard to find though cuz all the lamers at my school think vicodin is the shit when it kinda sucks. but it might be semi-easy to get cuz its a muscle relaxent, and i think you could maybe bullshit a doctor into prescribing.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 19:36:27 Reply

At 4/12/08 06:52 PM, HappyBull wrote: nice, sounds fun. i've rode my bike a couple times high, it's kinda the craziest shit ever, it scares me because i'll feel like i have no control sometimes (especially when i was riding my friends bike which has no breaks) but it's fun, definitely.

heh, yeah. me and my buddy's are always doing shit tho. so we got used to doing shit high most the time. it's fucking awesome when you're high and not lazy. everythings so fun.

we used to ride a friends go-kart and shit. it was scary as hell cause we'd ride it off ramps and shit and get like 6ft of air. this one time i was riding it, and they told me to go as fast as i could off the ramp, that was the only way to make it... but i went off the wrong end (steep end) and shot almost straight up, and came straight back down. hah i was just like... oh... shit... crashed, and almost broke my arm on the stearing wheel. after i drove back towards my friends i got out and looked at the go-kart. the front wheels were fucked. we weren't allowed to ride it anymore after that. heh.

does anyone here do pills? im not a big pill fan, but since i have to cut down on smoking sometimes, or i just dont have money to buy a sacc, ill find some vicodin or some shit around the house and pop a few. my favorite pill is soma because it's such a nice, drunkish high to it, and then i usually have a relaxing nap on it and wake up still feeling a bit high (like a weed nap but waking up feeling a bit drunk). kinda hard to find though cuz all the lamers at my school think vicodin is the shit when it kinda sucks. but it might be semi-easy to get cuz its a muscle relaxent, and i think you could maybe bullshit a doctor into prescribing.

hydrocodone every now and then. sometimes loritabs. but those really only give me a chill feeling. they're alright tho.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-12 20:56:52 Reply

In general, I try not to take anything that I don't think I could make myself.

I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-13 00:37:27 Reply

Smoked a blunt in the middle of a street divider with 5 people again.
Very nice day, played hacky sack and skated. Ended my high with going to a Queen tribute concert.
And now... I'm looking for some more bud..

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-13 09:10:19 Reply

At 4/13/08 12:37 AM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Ended my high with going to a Queen tribute concert.

Man, you went to the Queen tribute concert?? Was it any good???

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 00:02:52 Reply

heyy i did some mdma, maybe because i had a fullstomch, but there was no comeup, just a fade in

Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 01:02:00 Reply

had a nice long weekend in minneapolis went in for my manager training was great

got a huge raise

i work too much :) hows i been?

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature
FloydBoy
FloydBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 01:13:22 Reply

all right guys....its only a week away

what do we have for 4/20 plans here?

me and my buddy are going in on a huge batch of chocolate chip weed cookies.
we plan only to take breaks between our joints for grav bong rips.
we're gonna take three super fat blunts and fishbowl my car (me, my girl, and my pal)
all in all our plans are gonna put us back about an ounce and a half in one day.

or were just gonna get high and forget what we were doing

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 01:28:38 Reply

Weed + Primus = Awesome.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm tumblr

BBS Signature
ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 02:28:14 Reply

At 4/12/08 06:52 PM, HappyBull wrote: nice, sounds fun. i've rode my bike a couple times high, it's kinda the craziest shit ever, it scares me because i'll feel like i have no control sometimes (especially when i was riding my friends bike which has no breaks) but it's fun, definitely.

I did that one night on mushrooms. They were baked inside chocolate turtles a friend of mine made. My buddy and I ate one each (which was more than enough) and put on the newly released Jurassic Park; a great film to watch stoned. After the movie I started to get a little claustrophobic and asked if he wanted to jump on the bikes for a while. He wanted to play video games so we parted company. I must have rode around for 3 hours before heading home. Not once did the stupid grin leave my face. ^_~

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 10:24:48 Reply

At 4/14/08 01:13 AM, FloydBoy wrote: all right guys....its only a week away

I'm probably going to get high on parliament hill, unless something else comes up.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 10:56:56 Reply

At 4/14/08 01:13 AM, FloydBoy wrote: what do we have for 4/20 plans here?

well this one kid i talked to the other day said he could get us some acid. so i'll most likely be smoking a shit ton of weed and maybe trying some acid with my friends. (if the dude gets it for us.)

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 14:11:23 Reply

At 4/14/08 10:24 AM, Elfer wrote:
At 4/14/08 01:13 AM, FloydBoy wrote: all right guys....its only a week away

I'm probably going to get high on parliament hill, unless something else comes up.

Elfer i might be blazing with you somewhere on that hill,

i didn't know you were an ottawa person, thats sick

LSD!

BBS Signature
bigjuicy
bigjuicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 21:48:53 Reply

Looks like we got some new members in the times I've been gone

I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 22:45:41 Reply

At 4/13/08 09:10 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 4/13/08 12:37 AM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Ended my high with going to a Queen tribute concert.
Man, you went to the Queen tribute concert?? Was it any good???

Twas my favorite of the two Queen tributes I've seen so far.

Today, was awesome, skipped 8th and 9th and got a free 1.8 of piff. Then went to my girls house and she fucking went all honey and microwaved the blunt. It was fucking amazing, I was tripping all during drum practice and band today...

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-14 23:49:23 Reply

At 4/14/08 02:11 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: Elfer i might be blazing with you somewhere on that hill,

i didn't know you were an ottawa person, thats sick

I'm not, but during the school year my girlfriend is, but my exams are done on the 17th.

We should have some sort of signal. Like a car horn that plays a song of some sort.