New Topic Respond to this Topic
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-25 20:36:18 Reply

i used to be able to smoke on joints for so long, like in one hit.. if thats considered one hit
and i fried my lungs with a gravity bong, so im able to suck that shit down in a second

with a little moment of coughing shit up

Wait. Salvia is legal? Is it legal in Ontario?

im 110.6% sure is illegal

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-25 21:49:39 Reply

At 3/25/08 05:04 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/25/08 11:44 AM, Trypper wrote: Weird shit, it's legal, go try it for yourself.
Wait. Salvia is legal? Is it legal in Ontario?

yes its legal in ontario, ive bought some i didnèt really like it i prefer shrooms
Hey you from toronto
i need to talk to you

can you get drugs, like.. e, shrooms, good bud, acid, dmt, cocaine, research chemicals, mescaline, anything

LSD!

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-25 22:49:28 Reply

At 3/25/08 09:49 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: can you get drugs, like.. e, shrooms, good bud, acid, dmt, cocaine, research chemicals, mescaline, anything

lol i bet you can get help through nexopia

i is getting acid.. just need to intiate the.. DEEP BREATH, mayb ketamin

so did you all just start spring break? thingy

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 06:45:15 Reply

kk i got a vial of ketamine, some hunab ku lsd and some mdma

heaven

radhiohead

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 10:28:35 Reply

Crazy fuckers..

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 10:52:43 Reply

At 3/25/08 07:52 PM, Trypper wrote: Beach tomorrow, hot damn. CAN'T WAIT!

Where are you going?

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 13:39:21 Reply

lol, i woulndèt really trust somewhere like neopixia or whatever, the stoners club is a bit different,

LSD!

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 20:32:31 Reply

At 3/25/08 09:49 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: yes its legal in ontario, ive bought some i didnèt really like it i prefer shrooms

So you can actually buy it? From dealers only though right?

can you get drugs, like.. e, shrooms, good bud, acid, dmt, cocaine, research chemicals, mescaline, anything

Uhh.. about that. I don't really live in Toronto. I will be moving their very soon though :) I'll be down by the beaches :P

Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 21:13:20 Reply

Any of you guys heard about spice gold? It's supposed to be a semi-substitute for weed, and supposedly legal. If anyone's tried it, what was it like, and is it worth getting?

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-26 21:38:47 Reply

At 3/26/08 08:32 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/25/08 09:49 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: yes its legal in ontario, ive bought some i didnèt really like it i prefer shrooms
So you can actually buy it? From dealers only though right?

Uhh.. about that. I don't really live in Toronto. I will be moving their very soon though :) I'll be down by the beaches :P

when you figure out anything down there let me know, i am maybe a 6 hour drive from there

and no salvia can be bought at headshops, usually 10-20x, i personlly donèt like the drug, it makes me feel quite anxious

LSD!

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 10:55:41 Reply

Can I join?
Not to seem mindly retarded, but what is up with this saliva everyone's talking about; spit?
Eh, I smoke weed as much as many people smoke ciggarettes and I've done e once before.

[I'm sober now, that's why I'm typing good] :[

The Stoner's Club

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
EnglishPanda
EnglishPanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 12:01:51 Reply

All those still wondering about Salvia this may interest you slightly. As I have forgotten a lot about my previous experience with it and I am going to be in Camden tomorrow I am going to buy a large cache of the strongest Salvia I can find. I will write up everything of the effect each hit has on me, I think I may be drunk or stoned during some hits of it so it might show some differences in the effects I get. Anyway, I'l write up my log tomorrow and post it. Happy abusing :)

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 16:19:33 Reply

At 3/26/08 09:13 PM, Sabotage wrote: Any of you guys heard about spice gold? It's supposed to be a semi-substitute for weed, and supposedly legal. If anyone's tried it, what was it like, and is it worth getting?

It is very very similar to weed. I've got a stoned mind, my eyes feel stoned, I've got a little drymouth and I'm very chilled and relaxed.

It tasted absolutely fine, but the substance didn't smell nice. It hardly smells at all when it's burning.

Costs a little less than weed. Not as good as weed, in that weed is perfect but this had faults - I felt a little antsy and ever so slightly nauseas although no-one else did. It's better than shit weed. It's pretty good, and I may well buy some for myself for when I run out of weed.

Yeah, so, it's good, far better than any other legal alternative. I still feel quite stoned, showing that it effects your brain for a good while.

But weed is perfect, it's a lovely whole feeling where it all goes together fantastically. This, less so.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/6475 37/2

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 21:02:18 Reply

Anyone ever tried the Green Dragon? A few buddies of mine are working on it with a plethora of stems they saved up from weed sacs, though I'm not entirely sure it'll work.

We're gonna do some shots of it on 4/20, and hopefully buy a whole lot of weed.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 22:05:50 Reply

At 3/27/08 09:02 PM, Rallard wrote: Anyone ever tried the Green Dragon? A few buddies of mine are working on it with a plethora of stems they saved up from weed sacs, though I'm not entirely sure it'll work.

It'll probably work better if you keep it warm for at least some period of time. A hot water bath would be best, really.

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 22:34:51 Reply

Don't pass salvia off like a casual drug. If you don't treat it with respect then it will kick your ass like a bitch. I used to really enjoy salvia before I 'broke through'. That was really horrible. But to be fair, I wasn't in the best of settings. Start with 5x.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
HappyBull
HappyBull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-27 23:56:11 Reply

awww yeh, shrooms! got this and a hit of acid today. gonna prolly take em over the weekend. should be great fun :}

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
brainface
brainface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-28 04:20:39 Reply

At 3/27/08 09:02 PM, Rallard wrote: Anyone ever tried the Green Dragon? A few buddies of mine are working on it with a plethora of stems they saved up from weed sacs, though I'm not entirely sure it'll work.

I've never tried it, but I've read all about it here. The recipe I linked to makes 30 ml which is ONE shot. Thing is, its sooooo concentrated with THC that it will only take 1 drop (1 mL) to get you high and 2 drops to go on a trip.
Have you or your buddies every eaten or drank weed before? I've never cooked with weed stems before so I have no idea how yours will turn out.
You might wanna try asking around that cannabis board for advice or tips because you wanna make sure you get the dosages right or else you might end up getting WAAAAY too high and tripping out hard or.... even worse, not getting high at all!! AHHHH!!!!

Me and my friends made weed hot chocolate once which was awesome for me, but one of my friends started tripping out and "couldn't feel my hands" apparently. I wasn't there when he was tripping but he said it was really scary and not a fun experience : /

Ingesting weed is awesome if its done right though. You get an incredible body buzz and it lasts for hoouurrrs. One time I drank some of that hot chocolate an hour before a CT Scan (cat scan). MAN that was one of the trippiest experiences of my LIFE.

and would you look at the time :D

- ><--stick vs. sprites-->< - ><--flat beat-->< - ><--pico vs. sticks-->< -

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-28 14:39:13 Reply

brain face where in canada you from?

anyways this weekend i plan to try lsd again.. 3rd last time i think i didn't trip as much as i could have because six days earlier i did 6 grams of really good shrooms, so by now it shouldn't have nay affect, and i also am gonna do 3-5 tabs, depending, on how much i can get, and i am gonna candy flip it with 3 tabs of exstacy, and if the acid doesnt work i have 4 grams of thoose shrooms left over,

should be a good weekend,
i need to go buy some benson and hedges mentolds, and get ready

peace out yall i shall return

LSD!

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-29 02:37:19 Reply

At 3/27/08 11:56 PM, HappyBull wrote: awww yeh, shrooms! got this and a hit of acid today. gonna prolly take em over the weekend. should be great fun :}

yeh. imma take em tomorrow and go to the movies. hopefully it'll be a good experience. i already know a bunch of people that have done em before, so i kinda know what to expect.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
DekapitatoR
DekapitatoR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-29 05:29:41 Reply

Smoked some hashplant yesterday, i got totally fuckin wasted.

Btw, is there anyone who would have any tips on snorting amphetamines. Like how do i do it and how much should i take at once?

BBS Signature
Leo625
Leo625
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-29 17:39:06 Reply

I usually read all the pages since the last time I checked in but I'm feelin too drained.. with my new job I've been busy lately so I haven't been posting like I use to but I'm really looking forward to the next week ... No fucking work and no fucking school. I love spring break.

But I'm really hyped up right now because tomorrow I'm leaving for charleston to visit my friend in college at his apartment with another friend and it's gonna be great ... We got shrooms, LOTS of weed (that always mandatory though) and plenty of alcohol ... That guarantees a good trip right there

But what's everyones else's plans for spring break I know you all gotta have some plans that involve getting very fucked up so lets hear em

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature
HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-29 23:37:27 Reply

At 3/29/08 02:37 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 3/27/08 11:56 PM, HappyBull wrote: awww yeh, shrooms! got this and a hit of acid today. gonna prolly take em over the weekend. should be great fun :}
yeh. imma take em tomorrow and go to the movies. hopefully it'll be a good experience. i already know a bunch of people that have done em before, so i kinda know what to expect.

I've always wanted to do that and go see some crazy action movie while I'm trippin. Tell me how it goes

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 01:03:09 Reply

Shouldn't try to write while high. Started an article, and this is what I have so far:

The War on Dragons

(Authors note: I received this column in an email from a version of myself who lives in another universe, in which a small change early in the Earth's history forever altered major events in history. In his universe, the different tribes of humanity met in peace, not in strife, and they have now built a utopian society, i.e. a society composed entirely of Aztecs who are locked in perpetual struggle with a society composed entirely of dragons.)

My fellow Mesoamericans, today in our country (which is to say, the entire world), we face a time of great conflict.

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 01:50:36 Reply

At 3/29/08 11:37 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 3/29/08 02:37 AM, MadCow wrote:
I've always wanted to do that and go see some crazy action movie while I'm trippin. Tell me how it goes

It's going great dude. I fucking love shrooms now.

I ate mine on some pizza (something I've been wanting to do for quite some time now lmao) and went to meet my friends. They were stoned, and we wound up seeing "Superhero Movie" which was surprisingly not that bad, mainly due to Leslie Neilsen entertaining the shit out of me. At first I was feeling some basically placebo effects, and while I was watching the movie, I was getting the giggles like hell, and I realized something was different. I was in a dream-like state, colors were more vibrant and shit, it was awesome.

After the movie, I stood up, and was propelled into some strange world. I didn't feel my own existence. My friend and I were chatting for a little bit, but I just had this adventurous feeling. I wanted to go out and do something. So we did. As I went off into the night, I felt at peace with the universe. There's no way to explain how I felt and am still currently feeling. It's so wonderful.

My night is almost a blur. I'll probably be able to recall more tomorrow, but it was just magical. It's almost a little spiritual. It's made me much more curious about acid now, and I think I might even try to take my hit tomorrow.

I'm watching this movie called "Waking Life" it's pretty interesting. I can't explain it really, so if you're interested Just Watch. I'm following all the peoples conversations, and their theories on existence and whatnot.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 02:36:49 Reply

At 3/30/08 01:03 AM, Elfer wrote: Shouldn't try to write while high. Started an article, and this is what I have so far:

I feel the need to acknowledge how awesome I think that is. Write more.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 18:51:46 Reply

At 3/30/08 06:09 PM, Trypper wrote: MadCow, save the hit for atleast 2 weeks after the shrooms. Indole alkaloids seem to build up a tolerance quickly, so don't waste it, save it.

Darn it, I was seriously considering taking it tonight too :[

Fuck pot, alcohol has it beat all around.

Unless you don't know your limits. Whenever I go to a party with alcohol, there's always a bunch of dumbasses puking and shit.

I prefer bud to beer.

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 19:26:20 Reply

I had a great time with spice gold (my first time) and I thought I might as well write a review. That's cool that you got to do shrooms madcow. I can't wait to experience that.

I'll spare the boring details and just make a pros and cons list.

Pros:

The perfect weed emulation.. I even dare to say maybe better. It feels like everything you would on Marijuana, except longer and...sharper?

Legal

Lasts longer than Marijuana

Cons:

Extreme cotton mouth (More so than I ever have on another plant)

I don't know of any health side effects

More expensive (for me at least)

The come up was very slow.

All in all, the only legal herb I've smoked that actually worked. It took me two bowls to start feeling it, but it might just be the slow come up time. I'm still pretty relaxed from doing it this morning again, and that was quite a long time ago.

Highly recommended 10/10

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 20:05:40 Reply

At 3/30/08 07:26 PM, life wrote: I had a great time with spice gold (my first time) and I thought I might as well write a review. That's cool that you got to do shrooms madcow. I can't wait to experience that.

Man, where do you and everyone get "legal" herbs and hits? Like, are they actually legal to buy?

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-03-30 20:14:32 Reply

At 3/30/08 08:05 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/30/08 07:26 PM, life wrote: I had a great time with spice gold (my first time) and I thought I might as well write a review. That's cool that you got to do shrooms madcow. I can't wait to experience that.
Man, where do you and everyone get "legal" herbs and hits? Like, are they actually legal to buy?

http://www.spicesale.com/shop/index.php?
act=viewProd&productId=2

This is where we ordered ours.

BBS Signature