Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 22nd, 2008 @ 06:13 AM Reply

At 3/21/08 02:14 PM, pr0de wrote:
Then I felt mdma-ey for a few hours and eventually went back to my room.
and that is?

well like I was on E, like music was amazing and I loved everyone

did you keep you up all night or whatever? maybe it was meth

Yeah it kept the two of us who had 3 pills up for like 24 hours, twitching

". 4MTA is also a MAO-A inhibitor, which may explain its tendency to cause death,"
thats hilarious

Yeah you're probably right, more likely to have been meth, I had endless drymouth too which I know is a result of meth but I've never done any speed deliberately anyway
Although you don't really find meth in the UK, but maybe you do now
Anyway it was shit, I'm normal now but completely empty of energy and emotion
it was just some long-lasting stimulant that I would've rather not done
Anyway, be careful with pills, I'm probably gonna avoid them now in favour of pure MDMA, or maybe just cut ecstasy completely from my diet. My mate has had an 'epiphany' and isn't going to use drugs any more at all, although he only does like coke and pills, and doesn't consider hallucinogens worth trying

fuck stimulants, I hardly even drink coffee

might have been this, since meth says it lasts for 10 hours but this says it can last for 24:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methyl-am inorex

And salvia is good fun, but you can't describe it. But it only lasts for 5 minutes.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 22nd, 2008 @ 06:15 AM Reply

oh and I'm pretty sure that one pill experience has caused more damage to my mind and body than all the other drug experiences I've ever had put together.

0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 22nd, 2008 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 3/22/08 06:15 AM, Earfetish wrote: oh and I'm pretty sure that one pill experience has caused more damage to my mind and body than all the other drug experiences I've ever had put together.

Ecstasy is a very dirty drug. Actually a lot of pill drugs are usually just trash can drugs so you never really know what you're getting. I only plan on doing E every once in a while because it really is an awesome feeling, but I won't do it a lot. When I did it I had a speed based pill which also had me wide awake for about 24 hours, but I wasn't twitching. I did get the dry mouth you mentioned and got heat flashes every now and then, at which point i would just drink a little bit of water. I only took one pill when I did ecstasy but it was a triple stack.

!

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 05:00 AM Reply

well like I was on E, like music was amazing and I loved everyone

yeah, funny trying to talk to strangers, and realize how sappy i get

did you have feel you a comedown and still have like lingering effects?... i still feel stimulated after... and white lights having this "prism effect" and halos around lights

oh and I'm pretty sure that one pill experience has caused more damage to my mind and body than all the other drug experiences I've ever had put together.

did you try matching the pills on pillreports.com?
thats how i figured out this one http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?pag e=display_pill&id=7990

even tho i knew it woundnt have mdma at all i just wanted to try whatever it was, all i got were tracers,

another shitty salvia pic, it just grows and grows

The Stoner's Club

EnglishPanda
EnglishPanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 3/21/08 10:50 AM, UnknownFear wrote: Does anyone here have any experience with salvia, or know what it does? A few of my friends who sells drugs was saying that I should try it. Any have any thoughts on this?

One of my best drug experiences was on Salvia. I went to Camden in London with a few of my freinds who had heard about it, originally we just went grinder and bong shopping but one of us had it all planned out from the start. We found the Salvia behind the counter and asked the man about it, he said try no more than "10x strength" if it is your first time. So we bought the "20x Strength" along with a mini bong. I took my first hit which was about 0.2/3 grams in the bong, then held it in for 30 seconds, let go. Then closed my eyes, opened them. I got really, really hot, the ripples in camden river started coming towards me and i felt like i wanted to dive in, then i stripped off and started running along the river. I stopped running after about 10 seconds, came back, sat down, looked at my freinds who kept trying to buzz me out with thrases such as "Do you see that pink elephant" then i just started laughing my head off for about a minute and i was so happy. Then it went and i was pissed off. Afterwards i did some serious thinking on life, it made me see a lot of things from different perspectives and was a very weird side effect of the drug. I reccomend you try it, the effects on me are not very exciting but my freinds ones were a lot more exciting. You will get an effect different from everyone else, the salvia experience will be different for everyone.

Anyway, moving on... I've been away for about 6 months but i'm back with a new exciting phase of my life about to begin. I am about to attend college for the next two years and thus will be having a lot of new experiences drug and non drug. This means you will hear a lot from me for the next two years, sorry for that.

Happy drug abusing.

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 02:18 PM Reply

tried acid that actually worked for the first time on friday, two tabs, and still it was a weak trip, but i caught a glimpse, thetrip was probabally only happening because i did smoke alot of weed while one the acid, gonna try it again soon, hopefully this time is better shit, at 10$ a hit its a bit of a rip off,

LSD!

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 09:55 PM Reply

ive felt pretty bad trips on shrooms but i can pull myself out of them

hopefully when summer comes around ill be able to find some better acid

LSD!

BBS Signature
HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 25th, 2008 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 3/23/08 05:00 AM, pr0de wrote: another shitty salvia pic, it just grows and grows

How is that stuff for you? I hear so many mixed reviews about it I don't know what to think.

Anyway, how's it going everybody? I haven't been on here in forever it seems like. Sorry about the absence, but I should be back for awhile again.

Does anybody remember me at all?

"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 25th, 2008 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 3/25/08 11:44 AM, Trypper wrote: Weird shit, it's legal, go try it for yourself.

Wait. Salvia is legal? Is it legal in Ontario?

gr8bnghitz
gr8bnghitz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 25th, 2008 @ 06:31 PM Reply

I am Gr8bnghitz all stoners bow down before ur leader

The Stoner's Club

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 25th, 2008 @ 08:36 PM Reply

i used to be able to smoke on joints for so long, like in one hit.. if thats considered one hit
and i fried my lungs with a gravity bong, so im able to suck that shit down in a second

with a little moment of coughing shit up

im 110.6% sure is illegal

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 25th, 2008 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 3/25/08 05:04 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/25/08 11:44 AM, Trypper wrote: Weird shit, it's legal, go try it for yourself.

yes its legal in ontario, ive bought some i didnèt really like it i prefer shrooms
Hey you from toronto
i need to talk to you

can you get drugs, like.. e, shrooms, good bud, acid, dmt, cocaine, research chemicals, mescaline, anything

LSD!

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 25th, 2008 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 3/25/08 09:49 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: can you get drugs, like.. e, shrooms, good bud, acid, dmt, cocaine, research chemicals, mescaline, anything

lol i bet you can get help through nexopia

i is getting acid.. just need to intiate the.. DEEP BREATH, mayb ketamin

so did you all just start spring break? thingy

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 06:45 AM Reply

kk i got a vial of ketamine, some hunab ku lsd and some mdma

heaven

radhiohead

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 10:28 AM Reply

Crazy fuckers..

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 10:52 AM Reply

At 3/25/08 07:52 PM, Trypper wrote: Beach tomorrow, hot damn. CAN'T WAIT!

Where are you going?

"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 01:39 PM Reply

lol, i woulndèt really trust somewhere like neopixia or whatever, the stoners club is a bit different,

LSD!

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 3/25/08 09:49 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: yes its legal in ontario, ive bought some i didnèt really like it i prefer shrooms

So you can actually buy it? From dealers only though right?

can you get drugs, like.. e, shrooms, good bud, acid, dmt, cocaine, research chemicals, mescaline, anything

Uhh.. about that. I don't really live in Toronto. I will be moving their very soon though :) I'll be down by the beaches :P

Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 09:13 PM Reply

Any of you guys heard about spice gold? It's supposed to be a semi-substitute for weed, and supposedly legal. If anyone's tried it, what was it like, and is it worth getting?

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 26th, 2008 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 3/26/08 08:32 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/25/08 09:49 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: yes its legal in ontario, ive bought some i didnèt really like it i prefer shrooms
So you can actually buy it? From dealers only though right?

Uhh.. about that. I don't really live in Toronto. I will be moving their very soon though :) I'll be down by the beaches :P

when you figure out anything down there let me know, i am maybe a 6 hour drive from there

and no salvia can be bought at headshops, usually 10-20x, i personlly donèt like the drug, it makes me feel quite anxious

LSD!

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 10:55 AM Reply

Can I join?
Not to seem mindly retarded, but what is up with this saliva everyone's talking about; spit?
Eh, I smoke weed as much as many people smoke ciggarettes and I've done e once before.

[I'm sober now, that's why I'm typing good] :[

The Stoner's Club

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
EnglishPanda
EnglishPanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 12:01 PM Reply

All those still wondering about Salvia this may interest you slightly. As I have forgotten a lot about my previous experience with it and I am going to be in Camden tomorrow I am going to buy a large cache of the strongest Salvia I can find. I will write up everything of the effect each hit has on me, I think I may be drunk or stoned during some hits of it so it might show some differences in the effects I get. Anyway, I'l write up my log tomorrow and post it. Happy abusing :)

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 04:19 PM Reply

At 3/26/08 09:13 PM, Sabotage wrote: Any of you guys heard about spice gold? It's supposed to be a semi-substitute for weed, and supposedly legal. If anyone's tried it, what was it like, and is it worth getting?

It is very very similar to weed. I've got a stoned mind, my eyes feel stoned, I've got a little drymouth and I'm very chilled and relaxed.

It tasted absolutely fine, but the substance didn't smell nice. It hardly smells at all when it's burning.

Costs a little less than weed. Not as good as weed, in that weed is perfect but this had faults - I felt a little antsy and ever so slightly nauseas although no-one else did. It's better than shit weed. It's pretty good, and I may well buy some for myself for when I run out of weed.

Yeah, so, it's good, far better than any other legal alternative. I still feel quite stoned, showing that it effects your brain for a good while.

But weed is perfect, it's a lovely whole feeling where it all goes together fantastically. This, less so.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/6475 37/2

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 09:02 PM Reply

Anyone ever tried the Green Dragon? A few buddies of mine are working on it with a plethora of stems they saved up from weed sacs, though I'm not entirely sure it'll work.

We're gonna do some shots of it on 4/20, and hopefully buy a whole lot of weed.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 10:05 PM Reply

At 3/27/08 09:02 PM, Rallard wrote: Anyone ever tried the Green Dragon? A few buddies of mine are working on it with a plethora of stems they saved up from weed sacs, though I'm not entirely sure it'll work.

It'll probably work better if you keep it warm for at least some period of time. A hot water bath would be best, really.

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 10:34 PM Reply

Don't pass salvia off like a casual drug. If you don't treat it with respect then it will kick your ass like a bitch. I used to really enjoy salvia before I 'broke through'. That was really horrible. But to be fair, I wasn't in the best of settings. Start with 5x.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
HappyBull
HappyBull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 27th, 2008 @ 11:56 PM Reply

awww yeh, shrooms! got this and a hit of acid today. gonna prolly take em over the weekend. should be great fun :}

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
brainface
brainface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 28th, 2008 @ 04:20 AM Reply

At 3/27/08 09:02 PM, Rallard wrote: Anyone ever tried the Green Dragon? A few buddies of mine are working on it with a plethora of stems they saved up from weed sacs, though I'm not entirely sure it'll work.

I've never tried it, but I've read all about it here. The recipe I linked to makes 30 ml which is ONE shot. Thing is, its sooooo concentrated with THC that it will only take 1 drop (1 mL) to get you high and 2 drops to go on a trip.
Have you or your buddies every eaten or drank weed before? I've never cooked with weed stems before so I have no idea how yours will turn out.
You might wanna try asking around that cannabis board for advice or tips because you wanna make sure you get the dosages right or else you might end up getting WAAAAY too high and tripping out hard or.... even worse, not getting high at all!! AHHHH!!!!

Me and my friends made weed hot chocolate once which was awesome for me, but one of my friends started tripping out and "couldn't feel my hands" apparently. I wasn't there when he was tripping but he said it was really scary and not a fun experience : /

Ingesting weed is awesome if its done right though. You get an incredible body buzz and it lasts for hoouurrrs. One time I drank some of that hot chocolate an hour before a CT Scan (cat scan). MAN that was one of the trippiest experiences of my LIFE.

and would you look at the time :D

- ><--stick vs. sprites-->< - ><--flat beat-->< - ><--pico vs. sticks-->< -

BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club Mar. 28th, 2008 @ 02:39 PM Reply

brain face where in canada you from?

anyways this weekend i plan to try lsd again.. 3rd last time i think i didn't trip as much as i could have because six days earlier i did 6 grams of really good shrooms, so by now it shouldn't have nay affect, and i also am gonna do 3-5 tabs, depending, on how much i can get, and i am gonna candy flip it with 3 tabs of exstacy, and if the acid doesnt work i have 4 grams of thoose shrooms left over,

should be a good weekend,
i need to go buy some benson and hedges mentolds, and get ready

peace out yall i shall return

LSD!

BBS Signature