New Topic Respond to this Topic
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-03 00:24:01 Reply

My first attempt at a creative-like joint. This one is braided.

Meh.

The Stoner's Club

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-03 00:44:07 Reply

At 4/3/08 12:24 AM, Elfer wrote:javascript:MakeSmileySelection(12)
;

My first attempt at a creative-like joint. This one is braided.

Meh.

lmao that looks interesting. does it burn right though?

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-03 01:07:00 Reply

Well I don't know, I haven't set it on fire yet. I might on 4/20 or something after exams are done.

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-03 09:24:24 Reply

looks like it might twist apart or something

its just that joints get too hot, and the shorter the thing youre smoking the more of that burn youre going to feel because it travels quicker

i did some ketamine, and watched my milkdrop visualizor, "going with its flow"

when i took mdma and weed i got a cev of a spiraling fractal that reminded me of that program, the one that collapses in, and eyes and faces, lol

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-03 11:29:32 Reply

I think it'll actually be less likely to twist apart as it gets smoked, since resin will build up in the joints and help them keep their shape better once it starts burning.

Anyway, if it gets too hot towards the end, I can just re-roll the roaches into a new joint.

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-04 16:21:42 Reply

At 4/3/08 12:24 AM, Elfer wrote: My first attempt at a creative-like joint. This one is braided.

That's pretty sick man!

TikTok
TikTok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-05 02:51:29 Reply

Can i join? i smoke a lot and im in love with the dro

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-05 08:54:20 Reply

At 4/5/08 02:51 AM, TikTok wrote: Can i join? i smoke a lot and im in love with the dro

Anyone can join this forum. It's open :)

Gonna be buying a pipe in a few weeks. I'll post a pic of it when i get it :P

Mark618
Mark618
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-06 01:59:26 Reply

glad i found this thread. i was gonna post some pics of Hawaiian bud i got last summer, but i lost a lot of quality in the jump from my phone to the pc. best shit i ever smoked tho. ive also got ahold of some sick white widow that was floatin around the midwest last month

"Thats like calling shotgun for a car you cant even find!!"-drunk cousin
The Stoner's Club / Guitarists

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-06 16:46:13 Reply

maybe if you make the image smallere it will look good

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-06 22:14:04 Reply

just took my first hit of acid like 5 min ago! im so psyched for it to kick in lmao

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-06 22:25:55 Reply

At 4/6/08 10:14 PM, MadCow wrote: just took my first hit of acid like 5 min ago! im so psyched for it to kick in lmao

lucky fuck. hey, ha, i got an idea. make me a sig while you're trippin on that shit. :D

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-06 23:55:19 Reply

My dad's house has got lots of fancy appliances and the shower is a steam room and if you smoke a joint in there it seems to get you totally blazed and the steam is very nice, it's got a radio in it too

so smoke weed in a steam room at least once, if you can

and does anyone know why being in an ultra-steamy environment would get you more stoned?

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-06 23:57:49 Reply

At 4/6/08 10:14 PM, MadCow wrote: just took my first hit of acid like 5 min ago! im so psyched for it to kick in lmao

Oh it's very exciting

hope it's good for you. totally my ideal drug, or at least the best I've ever done

some people seem resistant to hallucinogens kinda tho, I'm always orgasming with joy and bliss and love at the world on the lsd-mushroom type ones, really into music amazingly, but some people don't get that

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 05:16:57 Reply

At 4/6/08 11:57 PM, Earfetish wrote:
Oh it's very exciting

hope it's good for you. totally my ideal drug, or at least the best I've ever done

some people seem resistant to hallucinogens kinda tho, I'm always orgasming with joy and bliss and love at the world on the lsd-mushroom type ones, really into music amazingly, but some people don't get that

that explains my trip kinda. i saw cool shit, like the pattern on my wall was really incredible, and i spent like 15 standing in the middle of my room looking at my door. im still on it a little, just took a shower (which was amazing and peaceful) and my eyes are still really fucked up.

i watched adult swim and shit all night, and regained love for tool and animal collective. i drew and wrote a bunch of weird shit like random doodles i was thinking of and some thoughts and feelings on what was going on (like the door thing i said I wrote "the door is becoming aware of it's own existence and is angry with me for not notifying it sooner"). i'd say this is pretty cool. shrooms were a bit more fun because i was out with friends doing stuff, which is understandable. im gonna take 2 hits next time to see if i can have some true crazy hallucination, and probably spend the day at the park watching clouds.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 05:46:11 Reply

fuck i want to do dmt so fucking bad. im now semi-obsessed with this mind expansion shit. im gonna try and trip hard on salvia first to get that whole "dimension beyond this one" type of trip. my friend had some a couple days ago so i'll see if he still has it tomorrow. and then see what i can do about getting dmt.

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 11:34:48 Reply

id like to just have a mural or something so i can trace over it

next time i do that im going to take a bunch (insteadof taking them over time)
and around lunch, so i dont have to stay awake until 6 in the morning
and wear some sun glasses, because i guess the dilated pupils and light is what gave me that 'straining headache'

and ill go on a nature walk, see if i can find a suitable growing place down in the trails

yesterday i did some ketamine, pretty fucked, closing one eye so the double vision would go away, lol

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 12:26:33 Reply

At 4/7/08 05:46 AM, MadCow wrote: fuck i want to do dmt so fucking bad. im now semi-obsessed with this mind expansion shit. im gonna try and trip hard on salvia first to get that whole "dimension beyond this one" type of trip. my friend had some a couple days ago so i'll see if he still has it tomorrow. and then see what i can do about getting dmt.

DMT is going to be really hard to find already prepared. Not many people make it for sale, and rightly so.

If you really must have some, your best bet would be to extract it yourself, but if you don't have a lot of prior lab experience and you don't know how to safely handle chemicals, you'll need to read up on it a lot and ask people for advice.

Example: No using volatile solvents near any electrical appliances or pilot lights. I know of at least one guy who was severely burned on most of his body because he was evaporating naphtha with an electric fan blowing the fumes out a window.

Note that he shouldn't have even been doing it in the first place. He claims it was for the purpose of "recrystallization," when in reality dissolving something and evaporating the solvent won't give you any increase in purity. I'd recommend reading up on some basic lab techniques too.

Note that I don't recommend doing illegal stuff in the first place, but if you really need to, don't get yourself killed doing it.

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 12:47:21 Reply

recrystallization.. reading from somewhere, its so it can form into a crystal, instead of maybe like a film or something

i know someone who does this with mimosa hostillis, i used a crap method and came out with a messy film to scrape, mimosa is really cheap on the internet, buy some and extract it

0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 20:29:29 Reply

My girls ;)

The Stoner's Club

!

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 23:13:28 Reply

At 4/7/08 12:47 PM, pr0de wrote: recrystallization.. reading from somewhere, its so it can form into a crystal, instead of maybe like a film or something

i know someone who does this with mimosa hostillis, i used a crap method and came out with a messy film to scrape, mimosa is really cheap on the internet, buy some and extract it

Basically, the film you get is your target product and a bunch of other crud that you don't really want, but got caught up in the process anyway. To get rid of it, you use recrystallization.

The key to recrystallization is that the slag is a mixture of different compounds which don't have conflicting solubility when dissolved. Which is to say, there's a small enough amount of each that you could easily dissolve it all in some cold solvent.

On the other hand, you should have a whole bunch of your target compound, much more than you would be able to dissolve in a cold solvent. So what you do is, you take all your crude product, mix it with a suitable solvent, then heat it up so everything is dissolved, but maybe you save a bit of your crude product to use as a seed for later.

Once all your crap is dissolved, you cool it down, then stick it in an ice bath to get even colder. As it cools (assuming you selected a suitable solvent), the solubility of your target compound falls below the amount that's actually in the solution, so it starts to fall out in the form of crystals. It's much easier for the molecules to latch on to a rough surface, and they have an affinity for their own kind, so the crystals tend to build up on themselves to form a solid. If the crystals aren't forming, you either scratch the surface of your vessel, or introduce a seed crystal for them to build on.

The added bonus of this is that the crystal lattice that they form can't easily incorporate impurities into the structure (usually), so you get a very very pure compound this way. Of course, you lose a little bit, but the extra purity is generally worth it. It's really one of the most basic and useful lab techniques around, and anybody who wants to extract anything from anything (not just drugs) should really know how to do it.

It's also often incorrectly called "freeze precipitation" to avoid confusion with evaporation of the solvent, which is often incorrectly called "recrystallization"

poop
poop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-07 23:50:06 Reply

At 4/7/08 08:29 PM, 0con wrote: My girls ;)

nice, how long have you been growing them?

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-08 00:13:27 Reply

You know, despite my general opinions of smoking pot alone, I find that it's been a lifesaver during the end of the university term and exams.

When you've got a million thoughts all swirling around in your head, a couple of hits can make it a lot easier to clear your head and get to sleep.

It's probably saved me hours over the past couple of weeks just by virtue of getting to sleep quicker, even if it has increased my propensity for midnight snacking (eating some Ritz crackers with old white cheddar right now - mmm).

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-08 01:46:52 Reply

I wish i had some buddah right now, i got this killer sore throat, and when i smoked earlier it all went away, but i got none lft so i am here awake and it sucks

LSD!

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-08 10:26:42 Reply

mmm i love to wake and bake. it makes me more focused on getting my morning routine done, and my shower and breakfast much more enjoyable

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-08 13:43:26 Reply

At 4/8/08 10:26 AM, MadCow wrote: mmm i love to wake and bake. it makes me more focused on getting my morning routine done, and my shower and breakfast much more enjoyable

it usually keeps me high longer. before i woke up and went to school, i'd smoke some bud, and i'd be high all the way up to a little past lunch.

BBS Signature
0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-08 18:03:03 Reply

At 4/7/08 11:50 PM, poop wrote:
At 4/7/08 08:29 PM, 0con wrote: My girls ;)
nice, how long have you been growing them?

Actually not too long, maybe a few weeks at most. They're growing outdoor obviously though, the sun is the cheapest, and best, UV light haha.

At 4/8/08 10:26 AM, MadCow wrote: mmm i love to wake and bake. it makes me more focused on getting my morning routine done, and my shower and breakfast much more enjoyable

Fuck yeah dude.

!

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-08 22:27:03 Reply

ive smoked outdoor twice in 5 years of smoking, its rare around theese parts, andi am sorta glad of that, i think over the years ive found maybe 4 stems

LSD!

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-09 00:37:03 Reply

everyone

amazing
i like my morning high, or my 'first high' , i have to sleep to refresh it
SALVIA PLANT
and i did some drugs

The Stoner's Club

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-04-09 02:46:19 Reply

yeah the first high is always the most intense, then you gain a day tolerance where each smoke is less stronger unless you smoke more each time

oh and when i aid i had only found about 4stems i meant seeds:P

LSD!

BBS Signature