New Topic Respond to this Topic
ScukMafioso
ScukMafioso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-18 13:05:22 Reply

Dude, chill...before you do anything with it...do not smoke and smoke and smoke....have a few pulls, maybe half a joint...chill....just wait half an hour....if you've never done it before chances are you're gonna be a lightweight...make sure you got plenty of food, and best to do it outside, just in case ya spew...

E-Mail The above post can in no way be held against the user in a court of law. So fuck you Po-Leeece.

BBS Signature
Insanical
Insanical
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-18 13:08:58 Reply

At 7/18/06 01:05 PM, scukmafioso wrote: Dude, chill...before you do anything with it...do not smoke and smoke and smoke....have a few pulls, maybe half a joint...chill....just wait half an hour....if you've never done it before chances are you're gonna be a lightweight...make sure you got plenty of food, and best to do it outside, just in case ya spew...

You can spew? Didn't know that.
SO is it kinda like beer/vodka etc? High being like drunk?
Oh and i guess i shouldnt be drunk when i get high? Would that make it worse?

BBS Signature
Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-18 13:53:26 Reply

At 7/18/06 01:08 PM, Insanical wrote: You can spew? Didn't know that.

Yeah only if you push your limit though. Everyone does it once in a while.

SO is it kinda like beer/vodka etc? High being like drunk?

Not really.

Oh and i guess i shouldnt be drunk when i get high? Would that make it worse?

Yeah i wouldn't advise drinking during your first smoke. However i quite like smoking and drinking i don't know about everyone else but i gets me a hell of alot more fucked.

ScukMafioso
ScukMafioso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-18 14:55:43 Reply

Oh god yeah you get more fucked, but for a first timer, severely unrecommended. It's really nothing like being drunk, for one, you don't really feel violent at all.
Unfortunately the only way you can find out your limit is to actually spew...make sure you've got plenty of fluids e.g WATER at hand. Fizzy drinks might taste fantastic but they'll do nothing to make you feel better, if anything it'll take you closer to spewing.
Best food of course is meat. Lots of meat. If you can get your hands on a burger or twelve you'll be friggin ecstatic trust me. Feels great =D

And last of all, as it's gonna be your first time, do some research, look for what could happen on the net, read some forums, find out what others experiences are. And when you do do it, HAVE SOMEONE WITH YOU!!! Just in case.

E-Mail The above post can in no way be held against the user in a court of law. So fuck you Po-Leeece.

BBS Signature
mind-friend
mind-friend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-18 19:17:02 Reply

dont worry about spewing its not going to happen unless you eat too much when you have the munchies.
if you are geting drunk also then be sure to get more stoned than you are drunk, if you are more drunk than stoned everything will spin and it will be hard to know what you are doing, you are likely to start friendly fights with parked cars, windows, etc... in this state. if you are more stoned than drunk everything appears to warp and you feel really fucking good.
i reccomend that the main problem you will experiance is the actual smoking, if there is tobacco in the joint then it will feel like your lungs full up really easily, and if it is just weed then it could be harsh on your throat. it would probably be easyer just using a bong or water pipe or something.
you will appreciate being stoned more if it is daytime as all colours and lights seem brighter and all air that you breethe seems fresher, sounds become more intricate and you will appreciate music more, everything and everyone will be better than they were before.
hf.
---
on another note today me and some friends found a nearly paraletic guy (he drank 1/2 bottle of wine :s) so we got loads of empty alcahol bottles and made it so he was hugging them, we made a fake spliff and put it in between his fingers, and then we covered him in rubbish. we then phoned his mother to tell him what he had done and when she arrived i shouted at her for being a shit parent, we filmed most of it so i will post that when it is uploaded.

ScukMafioso
ScukMafioso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-20 12:20:18 Reply

At the moment i have to doubt the credibility of that story...so i would indeed like to see some proof that you did this. Rather soon, otherwise it'll just look like you went off to get some of your mates to do the scene with you just to save your credibility. Even if it isn't true, thats a good story right there.

BBS Signature
Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-20 17:11:43 Reply

At 7/20/06 12:20 PM, scukmafioso wrote: At the moment i have to doubt the credibility of that story...so i would indeed like to see some proof that you did this. Rather soon, otherwise it'll just look like you went off to get some of your mates to do the scene with you just to save your credibility. Even if it isn't true, thats a good story right there.

It's a pretty believable story man, it's not like he did anythign really crazy.
That's dope though

Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-20 17:27:51 Reply

At 7/18/06 07:17 PM, mind-friend wrote: on another note today me and some friends found a nearly paraletic guy (he drank 1/2 bottle of wine :s) so we got loads of empty alcahol bottles and made it so he was hugging them, we made a fake spliff and put it in between his fingers, and then we covered him in rubbish. we then phoned his mother to tell him what he had done and when she arrived i shouted at her for being a shit parent, we filmed most of it so i will post that when it is uploaded.

Ahahah you so should have taken a picture.
- - - - -

I almost got busted 2 nights ago me and a few friends made a trip down to portsmouth got stoned down there and unluckily for us got pulled over by the police on the way home (we were doing 105 mph down the motorway listening to to rave music), we decided the best cause of action was to plead inocence to being stoned, the friver was brethalised and the car got a quick once over (luckly they never found the grinder, skins and 10 bag in the boot.

Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-20 17:48:48 Reply

I'm buying a bong tomorrow and going to go watch Clerks 2

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-20 18:23:37 Reply

At 7/20/06 05:27 PM, Tommy- wrote:
At 7/18/06 07:17 PM, mind-friend wrote:
so we got loads of empty alcahol bottles and made it so he was hugging them, we made a fake spliff and put it in between his fingers, and then we covered him in rubbish.
I almost got busted 2 nights ago (we were doing 105 mph down the motorway listening to to rave music)

Man we've got some fucking fucking stoners in this club.
I just domed a joint, but i gtg to work
peace

Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-20 18:25:54 Reply

In other news which i forgot to mention our bong got stolen ! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Probably due to our carlessness in hiding it. We noramlly smoke in these public woods on a set of log benches which get cleaned every 2 weeks or so (kinda convienient for us) they probably found it and took it. THE SWINES!

mind-friend
mind-friend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-21 07:53:42 Reply

the story is obviously true, when the video is uploaded i will post a link here.
and its the big green gathering soon, is anyone else going?

DRIZZ87
DRIZZ87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-22 00:12:59 Reply

im a drug conisoure of sorts and would be interested in joining this crew

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-22 00:29:00 Reply

Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
mind-friend
mind-friend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-22 17:38:12 Reply

At 7/22/06 12:29 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

road to nowhere? how did you work that out?

Insanical
Insanical
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-23 21:52:30 Reply

At 7/22/06 05:38 PM, mind-friend wrote:
At 7/22/06 12:29 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.
road to nowhere? how did you work that out?

Any news on the video?
It'd be so cool to see it :D

BBS Signature
CannibalCorpseFreak
CannibalCorpseFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-23 22:30:53 Reply

I used to smoke weed until about 4 months ago, when I finally realized that it was not only affecting me, but I was also setting a bad example for my little 9-year-old brother. Put simply, weed was bad for me, and it's probably no better for any of you.

Seahawks are NFL champs, baby. WHOO!
Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.
XBL Gamertag: TwistedLeopard

BBS Signature
wonderland-hatter
wonderland-hatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-23 22:56:44 Reply

i'll join. and you can thank LSD for making me do so. (=

GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY

Coop-Devil
Coop-Devil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-23 23:23:17 Reply

i most fuckin deffinalty have 2 be in the stoners club here some reasons
1: i smoke weed very offen
2: i know lots bout weed
3: i sell weed
4: um i forgot this 1
5: cause i wanna b

tell me what i need 2 do ta joint i mean join up

The Stoner's Club

The-Bi99man
The-Bi99man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-24 00:59:51 Reply

Holy crap you guys are still around? Damn. And almost 200 pages, at that. I've been absent from Newgrounds for far too long. What's goin on?

mind-friend
mind-friend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-24 20:29:27 Reply

At 7/23/06 09:52 PM, Insanical wrote: Any news on the video?
It'd be so cool to see it :D

i will post a link when it is online.
--
the big green gathering is so soon its gonna be amazing, i can get 1 oz of good weed for £90 (if its not amazing i will sell it £25 on the 1/8 and buy some better weed) and i have found a tent i can stay in now and everything. im gunna get fucked every day with 100s of other people doing the same thing. i love Britian.

also if any other brits want to beak in to it then it is near a place called cheddar gorge in somerset.

Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-24 20:57:06 Reply

At 7/23/06 10:30 PM, ChineseGothKid wrote: I used to smoke weed until about 4 months ago, when I finally realized that it was not only affecting me, but I was also setting a bad example for my little 9-year-old brother. Put simply, weed was bad for me, and it's probably no better for any of you.

The people who know the most about weeb and its effects are probably stoners, people who do it themselfs, we don't need or want people like you commin into our club and preaching your crap.

At 7/24/06 12:59 AM, The_Bi99man wrote: Holy crap you guys are still around? Damn. And almost 200 pages, at that. I've been absent from Newgrounds for far too long. What's goin on?

Not sure i remember you, you were probably posting before my time here, welcome back all the same dude.

Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-25 16:24:47 Reply

At 7/24/06 12:59 AM, The_Bi99man wrote: Holy crap you guys are still around? Damn. And almost 200 pages, at that. I've been absent from Newgrounds for far too long. What's goin on?

Whoa hey man, it's definatly been a while. What are you smoking like these days.

This past weekend/monday I got totally fucked and swam in the river and had a party and barbecued all day got hammered all night. I bought 3 packs of smoke, 2 hits of acid, 48 beer, a 40 of jd, and a 26 of jd, all that remains is a few smoke and most of the 26. Remember my aphro? well i skipped work cause my body was so bashed from the drunk river swimming, next thing i know its 3am today and im out in my yard getting my head shaved.

Trip weekend
I might get kicked out of my house, ill post picture when i can

Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-26 12:15:40 Reply

At 7/25/06 04:24 PM, Popeofdope wrote: Trip weekend

Sounds dam good : D

I might get kicked out of my house, ill post picture when i can

Stay in the wendy house !

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-29 07:40:36 Reply

Soi bought 16 ex's, i am down to 9, and have a blistering head ache, boy i missed E

LSD!

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-29 07:51:27 Reply

Legalize it :D

I went out after work for a session
Worked 10 hours i earned it :D

The Stoner's Club

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature
mind-friend
mind-friend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-29 11:32:58 Reply

i made some hash :)

The Stoner's Club

Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-29 14:18:19 Reply

At 7/29/06 11:32 AM, mind-friend wrote: i made some hash :)

Nice !

I though i would post this here seing as i just found it an knew a few of you guys would find it usefull: Hash making guide
- - - -
Should be buying a quarter at some point this weekend witha few friend :D : D :D

mind-friend
mind-friend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-30 16:10:21 Reply

everyone who is british come to the big green gathering (you can break in easily) on the 2nd to the 6th of august, its near cheddar on some farm, you will have to buy a newspaper and read about it some more probably.
this year 20,000 people are expected to be there.

Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-07-31 17:06:36 Reply

I'm kicked out for having people over, atleast for the summer. Take care of this club, fluffykins, mind friend, and tommy