New Topic Respond to this Topic
Yokaze
Yokaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 20th, 2004 @ 08:14 PM Reply

Hi, I need a voice actor who can give me a annoucer type voice. Kinda like commercial style. Well anyway here are the lines I need said.

Hey Kids, do you like Tacos??

<Small Break for Response>

Do you like Burritos??

<Small Break for Response>

Then do we have a cereal for you......

<Small Pause> Introducing Captin Steakslim, a brand new cereal that consist of.....

<Small Pause>

Mini Pink Tacos and Mini Burritos

<Small Pause>

And for a limited of time, in each box of Captin Steakslim you will find a Talking Head Keychain. Pick up a box today.

<Small Pause>

Eat at your own risk, Captin Steakslim will not be held responsible for Heart Attack, Emotionally Scarred Children, or Explosive Diarrhea.

Any help recieved will be created fully, also keep in mind this is just one scence in a bigger flash project I will release in the future. If you can help me out, please send the wav/MP3 to [email protected] (don't worry I have more than enough space to hold files) Also include in the email.....

- The name you want the credit to go to (SN or Real Name Or both)
- If you would be willing to try the the script again with my suggestions
- Would you like to be notifyed when Complete Flash is uploaded to NG.

Thanks for looking.

~Scott

HotDiggityDolls
HotDiggityDolls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 20th, 2004 @ 08:27 PM Reply

yokaze, i recorded the lines, IM me if u want em: Misfits691390

Smon
Smon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 22nd, 2004 @ 10:01 PM Reply

I'm making a flash that brings a plot to Super Smash Bros. Melee. I need people who can do the following voices:

All SSB:M Characters(Including announcer)
A Bobomb
Megaman
Sonic
Tales
Baby Bowser

I am new to flash so don't expect anything great, if you're interested email me at [email protected] with your application, I'll let you know.

DivineRob
DivineRob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 22nd, 2004 @ 10:09 PM Reply

I do french voice acting. ( Sample Here )

Smon
Smon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 23rd, 2004 @ 01:07 AM Reply

I forgot to mention some details of my cartoon, it is sprite, it will be under the title Super Smash Story. Please email me or reply with a voice sample.

baka-hentai
baka-hentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 25th, 2004 @ 11:09 PM Reply

bump

SeiyruRenaih
SeiyruRenaih
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Gamer
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 26th, 2004 @ 07:28 AM Reply

Let's get this thread going again! If you see someone with a 'voice actor needed' topic, just send em here!

Smon
Smon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 27th, 2004 @ 10:12 PM Reply

Noone seemed to like my SSS idea, so now I'm working on a new project, flash presentations of Roald Dahl's lesser know stories, first I will be making Henry Sugar, I need someone to do the voices of:
A billionaire
A german makeup artist
An accountant
A thug
A bellhop
Children
Foreign people
A narrator

Anyone interested?

SeiyruRenaih
SeiyruRenaih
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Gamer
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 27th, 2004 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 10/27/04 10:12 PM, Smon wrote: Noone seemed to like my SSS idea, so now I'm working on a new project, flash presentations of Roald Dahl's lesser know stories, first I will be making Henry Sugar, I need someone to do the voices of:
A billionaire
A german makeup artist
An accountant
A thug
A bellhop
Children
Foreign people
A narrator

Anyone interested?

Sure! Check out my sig for a link to a sample. Tell me if you like it!

baka-hentai
baka-hentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 29th, 2004 @ 12:47 AM Reply

Flash animators must know of us!
BUMP!

Smon
Smon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 29th, 2004 @ 11:57 PM Reply

Seiryu, I think your voice acting should work well for my movie, do you have an email I could reach other then an AOL one?

Smon
Smon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Oct. 30th, 2004 @ 03:29 AM Reply

Nm, just reread the first post.

GarrettSharkhead
GarrettSharkhead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 6th, 2004 @ 05:54 PM Reply

This soooo needs to be bumped. Way to many threads like:

"i want to be doing voice acting for flash moveys. i hav no samples to post here but im realy good ok trust me. good animators talk to me on aim plz."

Newer Voice Samples from D-Mac. (More are on page 13)

Various Game Characters - Now with music! =O
Shaquille O'Neal
Bill Cosby
George W. Bush
Canadian Guy
Infomercial Salesman
British News Flash
Yu-Gi-Oh Characters - I hate YuGiOh. =P

Facebook.com/MacTheActor
Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature
TESM
TESM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 8th, 2004 @ 09:45 PM Reply

Notice: In need of voice actors for my FF project.

I will be doing about 4-6 roles, but will especially need
2-3 female voice actresses(sp),
2-3 male voice actors...

IM me right away, look at my topic in the flash BBS to see what i am doing.

AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 8th, 2004 @ 10:30 PM Reply

At 7/6/04 04:04 PM, SeiyruRenaih wrote: I'm not sure if this is a thread already, and if it is, lock away, but I'm seeing a ton of people asking for voice actors, so I'm setting this thread up so that voice actors can post their samples onto here and the people searching for them can get them easily.

Just post a sample of your voice acting on here from another site and let's see if we can narrow down the:

" WH3R3 C4N i F1nD 4 V01C3 AXX0R!!!111!!one!11 " Topics.

Here's my sample if anyone want me to voice in a movie for them.

AIM: ryudodragon
E-mail: [email protected]

OMY GOD! I REALLY NEED YOU! i sent you an email so plees read it...you could be a part of this REALLY BIG PROJECT!! :D:D:D:D your perfect!

BBS Signature
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 9th, 2004 @ 01:17 AM Reply

I'm looking for voice actors for a flash I'm working on with someone else. Currently we need:
A 14 year old boy
A mom
Mihoshi from the Tenchi series
Tenchi
Sasami
Shippo from Inuyasha
Inuyasha
A creepy old man

I think thats all right now. And thats just the parts that haven't been filled in episode 1. More will be needed for episode 2. If you're interested, contact me through AIM or email, both are in my profile.

BBS Signature
D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 9th, 2004 @ 08:05 AM Reply

Almighty Hans, I think I could be very useful in your project.
I could voice the Puerto Rican guy for sure, and probably a few others as well.

Be sure to hit me up by e-mail or AIM if you have it.

Facebook.com/MacTheActor
Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature
Lanki
Lanki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 13th, 2004 @ 05:02 PM Reply

I'm from Finland and I would like to do some voice acting. I can speak Finnish and English fluently (or with a Finnish accent if you want). My MSN contact info is [email protected]

So contact me on MSN if you want me to do some voice acting for and we'll talk.

corpus777
corpus777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 15th, 2004 @ 04:43 PM Reply

Is there any one who can sound like the cub kiara from Lion King 2 simba's pride here on newgrounds? it would probably be from a 11-13 year girl who can sound like kiara like the time when actress Michelle Horn voiced her in the movie.

Fatty-D
Fatty-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 15th, 2004 @ 04:54 PM Reply

Too bad about the Super Smash Story, I may have been interested in Luigi. I can do a decent Luigi voice, at least I think I can, if anyone is interested. Also, I am need of a Luigi voice for my movie, Back to Brooklyn.

I know, it sounds wierd.. But the voice I want for BtB is a more serious one. One more like his voice in the old Super Mario Brothers: Super Show. Something with a slight Italian accent, but nothing like his high pitched voice of the recent games. If anyone's interested, IM me.

AIM: Skititlez
MSN: [email protected]

TechnoRanma
TechnoRanma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 15th, 2004 @ 05:20 PM Reply

For a flash I have just started working on it would be great to have a *male* voice for one of the main characters (if I do more than one flash)

If anyone here is interested at all please e-mail me a voice sample to [email protected] !! Thanks a lot

The flash will be based on the first bit of my web comic (5 pages) To see the dialogue I need it is here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Techno_Fighter/

The happy/fun character is named Tango Del Sengo and here is a picture:

Find A Voice Actor Thread

Omahdon
Omahdon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Voice Actor
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 17th, 2004 @ 06:22 AM Reply

Dear god, just let this topic drop for a couple of days and look at all the requests that pop up. O.o

DISHOOM! That's "bump" in Indian.

Only not really.

Not at all, actually.

*coughs and points to samplers below*

gfoxclock
gfoxclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 17th, 2004 @ 06:54 AM Reply

At 11/17/04 06:22 AM, Omahdon wrote: Dear god, just let this topic drop for a couple of days and look at all the requests that pop up. O.o

OGM! I have discovered the secret NG hideout of teh legendary Edwyn-o-saurus! WOW!!!

MY INTERNET WORLDS COLLIDE! #;-}>

So... what's up? You should come hang out in Where is/How to? sometime. That's where I call home on teh NG BBS... with my main "gfoxcook" account, of course. Um... why am I using this one? Erm... it's the account I use to spy on teh peoples without alerting them to the presence of the fuzz. Yep. So anyway... Swing on by my topics (the list links in my sig) sometime, Eddie-poo!

DISHOOM! That's "bump" in Indian.

What's with half the posts in this topic having "bump!" in them, eh? Maybe the news hasn't filtered as far as the remote island that is the Flash forum.... but "bump!" posts aren't a very good idea. Instead of announcing that you're bumping a thread, you should simply post in a thread with your relevant, on-topic, important voice-actory stuff and not worry about how much time has passed by since it was last posted in. Most of these "bump!" posts are after 2 days of no posting. That ain't a bump. That's continuing a conversation. O_o

THIS REMOTE JUNGLE ISLAND... TRAPPED... OUT OF TIME... scares and confuses me. :::flees:::

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!
blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature
Rina-chan
Rina-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]
Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.
Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

D-Mac-Double
D-Mac-Double
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 20th, 2004 @ 04:24 AM Reply

Finally have my mp3 demos completed! (Check my sig.)
The first is my imitation of characters from StarFox, Mario, Metal Gear Solid, and Yugi-Oh (boo!).
The second demo is of random cartoony voices.

At 11/17/04 06:54 AM, gfoxclock wrote: What's with half the posts in this topic having "bump!" in them, eh? Maybe the news hasn't filtered as far as the remote island that is the Flash forum.... but "bump!" posts aren't a very good idea.

This thread is bumped often because sooooo many people who are unaware of it are constantly creating threads like, "Where on Earth can find voice actors?!!!" and "i want to voice in moives plz msg me on AIM".

Facebook.com/MacTheActor

BBS Signature
Omahdon
Omahdon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Voice Actor
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 22nd, 2004 @ 03:49 AM Reply

At 11/17/04 06:54 AM, gfoxclock wrote:
At 11/17/04 06:22 AM, Omahdon wrote: DISHOOM! That's "bump" in Indian.
What's with half the posts in this topic having "bump!" in them, eh? Maybe the news hasn't filtered as far as the remote island that is the Flash forum.... but "bump!" posts aren't a very good idea. Instead of announcing that you're bumping a thread, you should simply post in a thread with your relevant, on-topic, important voice-actory stuff and not worry about how much time has passed by since it was last posted in. Most of these "bump!" posts are after 2 days of no posting. That ain't a bump. That's continuing a conversation. O_o

THIS REMOTE JUNGLE ISLAND... TRAPPED... OUT OF TIME... scares and confuses me. :::flees:::

Ah, Greg. Still as disturbing pedantic and overly focused on small details as ever! Somewhat comforting but at the same time, very odd indeed.

And, bump. Post your requests for voice actors here! Alternatively post your inclination to voice acting here. Preferably with samples of your voice available. Because there's nothing quite as annoying as reading a post of someone offering to do voice acting but nobody knows if they're male or.... well, they'd most likely be male.... Or if their voice is high pitch or low pitched.... Probably high pitched because most posters here seem to be 13 or 14.... ANYWAY! Point is: post samples of your voice saying something. Like what I have in my sig below. *points to sig below*

mollena
mollena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 23rd, 2004 @ 01:38 PM Reply

Greetings!

I have scanned this thread, and I see that there are a great many people here with quite a bit of experience doing these VOs. I'm an actor, been doing it for 30 years (since the tender age of 5). I work extensively in theater here in San Francisco, and am a new convert (read ADDICT) to NG. I thought it would be great fun to work on animations, but I have yet to put together a VO sample.

If there is anyone with the technology to do this, who lives in the Bay Area, is cool and groovy, and would swap helping me out with a VO sample reel in exchange for credit and maybe a burrito / pizza / six-pack / bottle of something, please contact me!

Peace.

~Mollena

Mollena

Find A Voice Actor Thread

DashDingo
DashDingo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 23rd, 2004 @ 04:09 PM Reply

Hey everyone.

I'm looking for some voice talent for my current project. Nothing special or too long, just a little something.

Requirements are that you need to sound like one of those real big 'official' guys (sorry ladies, dudes only) (it's for an 'we interrupt your program for this special announcement' deal). Also, it's for promoting the Star Syndicate, so if you have a problem with that, don't bother asking more about it.

Please IM me on AIM at SmashDasaiku, or e-mail me at [email protected]. Or you could post here. Whatever works. Thanks!

BBS Signature
Devokees
Devokees
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread Nov. 24th, 2004 @ 11:40 PM Reply

Hey guys I am currently looking for a few actors to play in a spoof of my night of the living dead . It is for a flash collaboration me and a few others are doing. I need people to play the following..
Night of the living dead
Barbara- Strong Femine role
Ben- Strong Afican american role
Tommy- 18 year old kid
Harry: 40 year old jack ass
Judie rose- 18 year old female.
Return of the living dead
Burt: Old 50 year old man
Spider- young african punk.

All these characters are either from night of the living dead or return of the living dead...so before doing the voice acting I'd advise you watch the movies first so you can understand how the characters should sound and act. Aim me at Devokees for more details on this.