00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If a war breaks out.....

1,146 Views | 14 Replies

If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 14:54:38

If a war does break out and your country needs you will you join the army?
I am going to join the army(if i pass the medical) if a war breaks out and i am going to defend my country with all my heart. I know Britain wasn't attacked, but many brits were killed, and i saw the British and American flags being burnt, and i do not look kindly to that disrespect of our great nations.

I also believe both leaders form America(Bush) and Britain(Blair) have handled the situation well, but we still need to see how they will cope with the rest of the situation which i believe will be a lengthy one.

Alot of mosques are being burned in Britain aswell, i don't believe this is the answer though, you have to take out the terrorists and trouble makers, like the Flag burners and that 19 year old kid that thinks he's the next Bin Laden.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 14:58:32

At 9/18/01 02:54 PM, EviLDoG wrote: If a war does break out and your country needs you will you join the army?
I am going to join the army(if i pass the medical) if a war breaks out and i am going to defend my country with all my heart. I know Britain wasn't attacked, but many brits were killed, and i saw the British and American flags being burnt, and i do not look kindly to that disrespect of our great nations.

I also believe both leaders form America(Bush) and Britain(Blair) have handled the situation well, but we still need to see how they will cope with the rest of the situation which i believe will be a lengthy one.

Alot of mosques are being burned in Britain aswell, i don't believe this is the answer though, you have to take out the terrorists and trouble makers, like the Flag burners and that 19 year old kid that thinks he's the next Bin Laden.

Personnally, I like George E. Bush.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 15:02:16

If I could join the army or navy I would have already, but I am a fat ass and need to loose like 75 pounds in order to join. The thing is, I am willing to die for my country but can't join. Fuck me.

If a war breaks out.....

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 15:06:39

At 9/18/01 02:58 PM, VdIbV wrote:

George Bush is probably the best president in my opinion that i have seen in my life. He seems very patriotic and has a cool head.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 18:09:52

At 9/18/01 03:06 PM, EviLDoG wrote:
George Bush is probably the best president in my opinion that i have seen in my life. He seems very patriotic and has a cool head.

You're the first person I've seen say that. I wrote a little argument about a war coming up:

To all you Pacifists out there agaisnt the possible upcoming war... I know the reasons you wish peace would envelope the world (I'll save time by not listing them). But guess what? They're all irelevant. I'm against pointless conflicts like vietnam, but this war needs to happen. 10,000+ Americans just died, billions of dollars were just lost, and our economy almost fell into depression. And you're all sitting there ignoring the dead because you believe peace is almighty! WELL FUCK YOU! If we don't retaliate agaisnt Afganistan and Bin Laden, every terrorist in the world will attack our country because they'll think we won't do shit in return because of you fucking pacifists. In which case more americans will die then if war ensues!! During the gulf war, Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world, at the close of the war, 900 americans were dead or wounded. 60,000+ Iraqi soldiers were killed, captured or wounded. The Armed Forces CAN take out Bin Laden with very few casualties, many less will die removing this threat then if more terrorists attack. Think about it: 10,000+ dead from one attack from 12(est) terrorists. There are thosands of terrorists in the world who hate America, and you saw the cheering, supporting crowds on TV. Do the math... Without a retaliation, millions more americans may die......

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 18:43:43

I fucking hate Bush, in fact, I hate all the Bush's... he just seems so much of a super christian...and in a country where state and church should be seperate, he shouldnt be preaching lies.
but thats just my opinion.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 18:52:40

Bush is nothing more than a pacifier, W. would be a good vice president defintly... He has no ability to rally, inspire or lead. Basically he's leaving this entire thing up to the S.o.S. Colin Powell. He has the leadership abilities of a gelatinous paste. Plus he makes to many fumbles... During his speach last friday he said both that we we're defintly going to kill Bin Ladin, and that we didn't know who did it. It was a matter of symantics and an error that was pretty much hard to pick up on, but I don't think that that is too much to ask for the most powerful man in the world.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 18:57:30

At 9/18/01 06:09 PM, KoreanPsycho21 wrote: To all you Pacifists out there agaisnt the possible upcoming war... I know the reasons you wish peace would envelope the world (I'll save time by not listing them). But guess what? They're all irelevant. I'm against pointless conflicts like vietnam, but this war needs to happen. 10,000+ Americans just died, billions of dollars were just lost, and our economy almost fell into depression. And you're all sitting there ignoring the dead because you believe peace is almighty! WELL FUCK YOU! If we don't retaliate agaisnt Afganistan and Bin Laden, every terrorist in the world will attack our country because they'll think we won't do shit in return because of you fucking pacifists. In which case more americans will die then if war ensues!! During the gulf war, Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world, at the close of the war, 900 americans were dead or wounded. 60,000+ Iraqi soldiers were killed, captured or wounded. The Armed Forces CAN take out Bin Laden with very few casualties, many less will die removing this threat then if more terrorists attack. Think about it: 10,000+ dead from one attack from 12(est) terrorists. There are thosands of terrorists in the world who hate America, and you saw the cheering, supporting crowds on TV. Do the math... Without a retaliation, millions more americans may die......

I totally agree. You have said it right, we are not looking for revenge, we are just trying to make the world free of terrorists.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 19:51:41

At 9/18/01 02:54 PM, EviLDoG wrote: I am going to join the army(if i pass the medical)

Alright - you're underage (regardless of whether or not you pass a "medical" that you wouldn't be attending anyway).

'Nuff said.

Nice thought, though.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 19:54:29

IF War breaks out? U mean WHEN war breaks out, and whats so hard,.. fly over afganhistan..drop a few Neutron Bombs, leave

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 20:00:45

At 9/18/01 07:51 PM, liljim wrote:
At 9/18/01 02:54 PM, EviLDoG wrote: I am going to join the army(if i pass the medical)
Alright - you're underage (regardless of whether or not you pass a "medical" that you wouldn't be attending anyway).

'Nuff said.

Nice thought, though.

I believe you can, as soon as you leave school.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-18 22:38:17

Someone said that, 60,000 iraq's got wounded/killed and only 900 americans in gulf war. That is still a waste of life, I believe that a human is a human and an American is worth just as much as a Afghan. I dont think that America should just go over there and bomb, innocent men, women and children...I think they should send in SpecOps and/or ground troops and kill only the terrorists. And if the American troops are attack then fight back.
And all you christian that will fight in the war,....you do relise you will go to hell.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-19 05:45:39

At 9/18/01 08:00 PM, EviLDoG wrote: I believe you can, as soon as you leave school.

The army recruits at 16, though I don't think there are many cases when soldiers under the age of 18 are sent into the field, so you've a while to wait yet.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-19 06:12:50

At 9/18/01 08:00 PM, EviLDoG wrote:
At 9/18/01 07:51 PM, liljim wrote:

'Nuff said.

Nice thought, though.
I believe you can, as soon as you leave school.

If you are 17 and have parental consent and have a highschool diploma you can join the military.

Response to If a war breaks out..... 2001-09-19 06:41:49

I would, except I'm disqualified from the military. Very advanced ADD. (Attention Deficit Disorder)

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place