00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

this is your life

999 Views | 3 Replies

this is your life 2001-09-18 14:20:05

About a week ago a movie was submitted to the portal that swept the masses at NewGrounds. No it did not make #1 for the day, and it did not make the top 50. But none the less, it is an excellent tribute that no one should miss.

After the events of the past week. All the images, all the sounds. This is proof that life does go on. And that we all need to move on to bigger and better things.

I was in DC yesterday, and I have friends helping in the rescue effort in NYC. And this movie has helped me to escape the pain of what has happened.

Though it is a tribute to NewGrounds it does relate to 9-11. If you listen to the words, you will understand. This movie can lift you up! It's can make you realize that you are not your possessions, that you are more.

To everyone at NewGrounds, This is your life!

Here are some of the comments about this movie:

This is sheer genius for the following reasons... September 11, 2001
Reviewed by: the_boiling_man Overall rating: 10
1. Not only is it a homage to newgrounds but is also a homage to fight club...
2. Is one of the few good animes ive seen on newgrounds recently...(all those mother fuckers who send shit in that only took them 5 mins...
3. You have created the meaning of NEWGROUNDS, what is was originally and how it shoulde be forever, like the guy before me it isnt about being politically correct but stating that we are very pissed off... by politicians, by capitalism, by the world that all those consuming mother fuckers have created to try and control us...but slowly we are reawakening and we are no longer blinded by advertising and the way they say we should be...
SO I SAY VOTE THIS NEWGROUNDS NUMBER ONE GIVE THIS MAN A CHEER AND FUCK THE SYSTEM!!!
Graphics: 10 Sound: 10 Interactivity: 10 Style: 10 Violence: 10 Humor: 10

I agree with Death Wolf September 10, 2001
Reviewed by: greenspork Overall rating: 10
I mean, cmon, this cartoon symbolizes everything that newgrounds.com is about--Violence, Humor, and Politically Incorrectness. This cartoon should be #1 and be the intro cartoon--if it wasnt so damn big that is. You people need to pull you heads out of your asses and realize that newgrounds is here for the shit you can't see on TV, and if you want to see that shit then go sit in your fucking living rooms you mindless pieces of shit while your parents fuck seperate neighbors and you pretend like your life ins't meaningless at all. WAKE UP PEOPLE, NEWGROUNDS IS THE FUTURE OF ENTERTAINMENT, AND ALL OTHER SITES JUST LIKE IT (ROMP.COM, LIQUID GENERATION, THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP, FUCK SOCIETY just to name a few)! I can't believe you people are voting low and this and voting other gay shit (not naming any names, FROM MY ROOM) up on the ladder.
--machinegunsam

A bitch to load...a glory to watch... September 10, 2001
Reviewed by: DeathWolf Overall rating: 10
Sweet jesus that was good!!!! If it wasn't so fucking big it would be the ideal newgrounds intro movie!!!! Why the hel is it only sitting at 3.whatever out of 5??? What the hell is wrong with you people? This movie should be a permanent fixture in newgrounds!!!!!

this is your life

Response to this is your life 2001-09-18 14:28:06

Yeah I loved that movie.

It showed some of the best stuff on newgrounds.

Including eskimo bob!

this is your life

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Response to this is your life 2001-09-18 14:57:45

I quess u liked it. And I take it you like eskimo bob also.

this is your life

Response to this is your life 2001-09-18 15:57:28

I liked the story more the first time I saw it...

When Doctor suess wrote it.