Respond to this Topic
svn11
svn11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 26th, 2001 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 9/25/01 10:13 PM, fourty wrote: dude im tellin u. afgan and pakatahn r both to blame. everyone thinks they r sooooo inocent. ther a bunch of pussys who deiced to bitch us up and right after doin that they decided they wnated to be are friends agian when they found out that we were pissed and we were reday to fuckin kill any rag head we saw. sooo i hate it when everyone says " OH DONT BLAME AFLGAN, OR PAKASTAN, BLAME LADIN" i am blaming laden, but the site of seein those fuckers dancina round in the street over our destruction?? fuck them!! if only anoen knew how badly i wnated to beat the livin shit outta all those people. BUT JUST LIKE I SAID once they found out that we were pissed they wanna be our friends again. sorry guys I AINT FALLIN FOR THERE SHIT!!! BOMB THE HELL OUTTA EM!

Yawn.. Yeah BOMB THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!!!.. uh.. this has been said before, but what if it was a "Timothy Mcveigh" and some of his buddies.. who did something like this to a foriegn country and could really fuck us up... then their media gets some footage of all his family members dancing around his hometown at the great thing that he did.. Does this mean ALL americans are responsible? Does that mean the should BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF US???

No get some fucking common sense... of course its not just "Bin Laden".. but not everyone over there feels that america is the great evil.. and not everyone over there is guilty... get your head out of your ass.

sic-maget
sic-maget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 26th, 2001 @ 05:40 AM Reply

Hey, y'all!

OK, show of hands: anybody here in favor of bombing ANY middle eastern country to a radioactive crisp?

Well, hell; I KNOW you guys're out there.

What I want to know, however, is on what GROUNDS did you formulate this opinion of yours?

It certainly doesn't make sense to ME.

sic_maget 4 LIFE...

Discussion of Current Events

nomisdp
nomisdp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 26th, 2001 @ 07:10 AM Reply

At 9/25/01 09:51 PM, DUDE4U wrote: Just some info. i thought people would like to know about the tallest buildings in the world or should i say was the tallest buildings in the world.

they weren't actually the tallest buildings in the world. the Petronas twin towers in Malaysia are the tallest buildings in the world.

QZX
QZX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 26th, 2001 @ 02:30 PM Reply

I heard that Afghanistan really didn't cheer when the World Trade Center was blown to Hell by those aircrafts. Sounds like some of those exaggerations that the media uses all the time during a time of depression, you know, that shit that they want you to think. Osama can't find his emotion's ass in a box full of hands really. When I was going to bed last night, I had Channel 8 on, and they said they found out that some of those terrorists are in Las Vegas according to rumor. I believe the ones in the USA are the most powerful. Because here, they could smuggle Biological Weapons from safety. "Will evil never rest?"- Powdered Toast Man quote, from The Ren & Stimpy Show. Well, it looks like we are in WWIII now. It won't last long, if we got our army and all the countries in the world except Iraq and Afghanistan on our side, and we are hunting a small band of terrorists, this war should last AT THE MOST---2 years.

Blueboy2
Blueboy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 26th, 2001 @ 09:42 PM Reply

That man is exactly right, I've hear numerous people saying that they should "just bomb the crap outa them" But that would just be killing innocents, I agree 100% with that man.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 27th, 2001 @ 07:02 AM Reply

Leave the innocents out of the fight.

DualApoc
DualApoc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 27th, 2001 @ 02:14 PM Reply

It's hard to judge as to exactly who is responsible for this atrocity, but I don't think we should just sit on our hands and wait for the end. On the contrary, I suggest we do NOT pull out the big guns (nukes, ballistics, napalms, etc). Rather, a different approach is required.

If they want to play below the belt, then we'll give them some of their own treatment. There are a few ways we can go about doing this.

1] Hijack the Taliban's food delivery routes and redirect them towards civilian areas. Not only will this encourage the Afghans to respect the U.S. and any nation assisting them in this unconventional attack, but it will effectively starve the Taliban into submission given a bit of time. Cruel and underhanded, but it involves minimal USAR (United States Army Reserve) deployment and casualties, and no Navy or Air Force involvement.

2] Track and disable the Taliban's hiding places. Another effective, low-casualty idea, this can, if employed effectively, eliminate the threat of the Taliban permanently. If they hide underground, we can simply blow up the entrances to the underground passages and shut them in. Aboveground hiding places can be used as civilian refuge shelters, and any Taliban seeking refuge in those shelters will be greeted by heavy artillery fire.

3] Remote-Control some trucks rigged with heavy explosives into Taliban hideouts. Effectively the same thing they did to us by piloting our planes into the WTC and the Pentagon, but now they get to feel the exact same pain they inflicted on us by doing so.

Any of these alone can be devastating if used effectively, but putting them together will give the Taliban and bin Laden second thoughts about screwing with anyone else ever again. Of course, we can send in ground troops, but that won't be very popular in the long run. Still, all of these options beats bombarding an already-raped civilian population.

Slizor
Slizor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 28th, 2001 @ 01:21 PM Reply

I would like to point out the lovely move America has made. They have told Pakistan that they either cut aid to Afghanistan or go to war with America. The aid comes in the form of food, supplied to the starving population of Afghanistan, now, can you guess what will happen to those millions of people without food? Sure dying in a fire maybe bad, but having all you organs fail on you because well they can't do anything else, would be alot lot worse.

BlueHairedPunk
BlueHairedPunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 29th, 2001 @ 11:41 AM Reply

When we are refering to "innocent," we are refering to those tons of people in that country who don't accept the terrorist actions. No one is saying that supporters of terrorism are innocent.

Well, shit, then, we should go and shoot you in the head. You know why? Because by supporting America YOU are supporting HIGH-TECH terrorism. Don't agree? Go over to Iraq and tell the children that have no parents that the American bombs that killed their parents weren't a terrorist attack. Or tell the victims of the right-wing death squads that we trained in Colombia that they aren't the victims of terrorism. Or tell the victims of the el-Qaida that they are not victims to terrorism, because ... oh, wait, we trained them! Look at that! Bin Ladin is CIA trained? You don't say!

What happened in NYC happened because of people that believe America can do no wrong, because of people that prefer innocent Afghans die instead of American troops, because of people that don't know their facts like YOU.

Fuck America. When the end comes, I'll be one of the guys in the street helping the revolution.

svn11
svn11
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 29th, 2001 @ 07:12 PM Reply

Fuck America. When the end comes, I'll be one of the guys in the street helping the revolution.

Man, shut the fuck up with that "Fuck America" shit..

"Holier than thou" attitude is just fucking bullshit

NOONE comes from a country that smells like complete roses and who does not consist of people in their country who have NOT done evil to other people.

So shut the fuck up. If you live in the human race, chances are, you live in the same fucked up society as everyone else (slightly different situations).. some people have it a little worse off.. but overall, as humanity.. are all in the same boat and come from backgrounds that we can not be 100% proud of..

I love hypocrites.

guyfromthesouth
guyfromthesouth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 30th, 2001 @ 12:15 AM Reply

i think we should find binladen tie him to a wall and let every person in america kick him in the nuts!

sic-maget
sic-maget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 30th, 2001 @ 07:07 AM Reply

At 9/30/01 12:15 AM, guyfromthesouth wrote: i think we should find binladen tie him to a wall and let every person in america kick him in the nuts!

Thank you for your opinion. Please shut up now. If you have nothing pertinent to say, then don't post.

guyfromthesouth
guyfromthesouth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 30th, 2001 @ 01:11 PM Reply

What A Difference A Day Makes
On Monday we emailed jokes...
On Tuesday we did not.

On Monday we thought that we were secure...
On Tuesday we learned better.

On Monday we were talking about heroes as being athletes...
On Tuesday we relearned who our heroes are.

On Monday we were irritated that our rebate checks had not arrived...
On Tuesday we gave money away to people we had never met.

On Monday there were people fighting against praying in schools...
On Tuesday you would have been hard-pressed to find a school where someone was not praying.

On Monday people argued with their kids about picking up their room...
On Tuesday the same people could not get home fast enough to hug those kids.

On Monday people were upset that they had to wait six minutes in a fast food drive-through line...
On Tuesday people didn't care about waiting up to six hours to give blood for the dying.

On Monday we waved our flags signifying our cultural diversity...
On Tuesday we waved only the American flag.

On Monday there were people trying to separate each other by race, sex, color and creed...
On Tuesday they were all holding hands.

On Monday we were men or women, black or white, old or young, rich or poor, gay or straight, Christian or non-Christian...
On Tuesday we were Americans.

On Monday politicians argued about budget surpluses...
On Tuesday grief stricken they sang 'God Bless America'.

On Monday the President was going to Florida to read to children...
On Tuesday he returned to Washington to protect our children.

On Monday people were fighting the 10 commandments on government property...
On Tuesday the same people all said 'God help us all' while thinking 'Thou shall not kill'.

On Monday we had families...
On Tuesday we had orphans.

On Monday people went to work as usual...
On Tuesday they died.

It is sadly ironic how it takes horrific events to place things into perspective, but it has. The lessons learned this week, the things we have taken for granted, the things that have been forgotten or overlooked, hopefully will never be forgotten again.

sic-maget
sic-maget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 30th, 2001 @ 06:33 PM Reply

Oh, WTF-ever, guyfromthesouth; You didn't write that. This tragedy is more than a week old, and when you cut and pasted this poem from wherever you did, you forgot to change the last line to something that would fit the time frame in which you wrote it.
Again, when you have something pertinent and ORIGINAL to say, come back here. Until then, keep that randomly flapping orifice you call a mouth fucking sealed.
-sic_maget 4 LAIF...

ColeAssman
ColeAssman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Sep. 30th, 2001 @ 09:44 PM Reply

At 9/17/01 11:06 AM, TomFulp wrote:
Let's pull our heads out of the sand. What's actually on the table is Americans dying. And not just because some Americans would die fighting their way through Afghanistan to Bin Laden's hideout. It's much bigger than that folks. Because to get any troops to Afghanistan, we'd have to go through Pakistan. Would they let us? Not likely. The conquest of Pakistan would have to be first. Will other Muslim nations just stand by?

Pakistan natives who show resistance on letting U.S. Troops go by should be killed without 2nd thought.

RancidScammerDude
RancidScammerDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Oct. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:53 AM Reply

Well, yup.. We want to bomb afghanastan. but we're givin osama to much popularity ... oh well. if we dont kill him he'l have a heart attack soon.

VampyreSolare
VampyreSolare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Oct. 10th, 2001 @ 03:51 AM Reply

Aside the carnage... what makes me really fucking mad is the fact that all those asssholes in the Al-Qaeda Organization and the Taliban that want a Jihad on America thinking we are all Christians. How dare they say that! And how dare they assume I am one just because I am living in the USA! It is a slanderous generalization. Idiots... oh well.. they are ignorant... what can we do? Let them bask in their foolishness.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Discussion of Current Events Oct. 10th, 2001 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 10/10/01 03:51 AM, VampyreSolare wrote: Aside the carnage... what makes me really fucking mad is the fact that all those asssholes in the Al-Qaeda Organization and the Taliban that want a Jihad on America thinking we are all Christians.

-They attacked us in the first place (93 WTC bombing and the 9-11 attack) because we dont' live their lifestyle, if you ask me, THAT was a Jihad, so they had already done holy war BEFORE they threatened this Jihad on us.

Plus I hear Indonesia is sticking up for Afghanistan as well.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Discussion of Current Events Oct. 10th, 2001 @ 11:01 PM Reply

At 9/17/01 12:36 PM, EntropicOrder wrote: What would happen if one of the many freaks living in our very own nation were to flip out and go crash a plane into an afganistan building? Would you (as an innocent civilian) want to be held responsible for that man's actions?!?! Of course not.

Think the golden rule people. Without it not only will innocent suffer, but possibly our entire species.

As I said though, that doesn't mean something shouldn't be done. Punish those responsible.

---
We are, we are feeding the refugees and destroying the Taliban and Bin Laden.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Jan. 6th, 2002 @ 12:48 AM Reply

At 9/30/01 06:33 PM, sic_maget wrote: Oh, WTF-ever, guyfromthesouth; You didn't write that. This tragedy is more than a week old, and when you cut and pasted this poem from wherever you did, you forgot to change the last line to something that would fit the time frame in which you wrote it.
Again, when you have something pertinent and ORIGINAL to say, come back here. Until then, keep that randomly flapping orifice you call a mouth fucking sealed.
-sic_maget 4 LAIF...

usually i don't like Sic_Maget because he's a stupid fuck but i agree with him on this one

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Jan. 6th, 2002 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 10/2/01 10:53 AM, Mutilated-Puppet wrote: Well, yup.. We want to bomb afghanastan. but we're givin osama to much popularity ... oh well. if we dont kill him he'l have a heart attack soon.

shit. he ain't gonna have a heart attack. he's gonna trip and fall down the fuckin stairs. oh well. as long as his ass die's

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Jan. 6th, 2002 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 10/10/01 11:01 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 9/17/01 12:36 PM, EntropicOrder wrote: What would happen if one of the many freaks living in our very own nation were to flip out and go crash a plane into an afganistan building? Would you (as an innocent civilian) want to be held responsible for that man's actions?!?! Of course not.

Think the golden rule people. Without it not only will innocent suffer, but possibly our entire species.

As I said though, that doesn't mean something shouldn't be done. Punish those responsible.
We are, we are feeding the refugees and destroying the Taliban and Bin Laden.

first they don't have enuff money to biuld big biuldings for us to crash into

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Jan. 6th, 2002 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 9/26/01 07:10 AM, nomisdp wrote: they weren't actually the tallest buildings in the world. the Petronas twin towers in Malaysia are the tallest buildings in the world.

i got that info out of an encyclopedia for your info.

Ratso
Ratso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Discussion of Current Events Jul. 7th, 2007 @ 10:26 PM Reply

pooponastick.com

Flee
Flee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats