New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dom-Price
Dom-Price
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 20:45:34 Reply

Well Well Well, it seems like so long since I've cursed you with my presence. So heres the deal. A month ago, I recieved an email from my host, Bizland, (Tenatively called Pissland by the MF staff). The bastards wanted to shut me down because my site got too much traffic, and they were no longer offering free hosting. But I think its because my site pissed them off. So I decided to bid the bastards my hateful fare-dee-fucking-well, and wen't host hunting. The folks at squished mosquito (The company MF staff member Rego woks for), offeredd their assistance. The CEO finds Mobiusfactor hilarious, so she went online for me and signed me up with a decent host. It comes with everything, CGI, SQL, MySQL, PHP, so basically we will be able to do all kinds of shit with it. The new server will be up later this week, so if we experience downtime, thats why. And, Just for the hell of it, I'd like to say, FUCK YOU PISSLAND!

Now for the senseless shit. Last Thursday, My school principle (Who shall remain nameless), called me into his fucking office. I thought he wanted some computer work done, since Im the student they call for that shit. NO, that wasn't it at all. He called me in about my site. He said he heard it was too offensive, and basically tried to non verbally intimidate me into taking it down. this was right after the Santana shootings, and they pulled the same shit after columbine. They went after me because I was different. Well anyway, he tried to intimidate me with a barrage of probing questions. After half an hour he found his tactics weren't working on my cocky ass, so he gave up, and sent me back to class.

Now tell me, is that not a violation of my civil rights? It had nothing to do with school, so what did he care? I'd like to hear what you have to say about this.

-Dom
Mobiusfactor-Working hard to bring you the worst!

InGAMER
InGAMER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 21:19:51 Reply

Yep the piss heads sent me a message just like that,tell me if you find any hosters worth using.

InGAMER

Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 21:22:57 Reply

Now for the senseless shit. Last Thursday, My school principle (Who shall remain nameless), called me into his fucking office. I thought he wanted some computer work done, since Im the student they call for that shit. NO, that wasn't it at all. He called me in about my site. He said he heard it was too offensive, and basically tried to non verbally intimidate me into taking it down. this was right after the Santana shootings, and they pulled the same shit after columbine. They went after me because I was different. Well anyway, he tried to intimidate me with a barrage of probing questions. After half an hour he found his tactics weren't working on my cocky ass, so he gave up, and sent me back to class.

Now tell me, is that not a violation of my civil rights? It had nothing to do with school, so what did he care? I'd like to hear what you have to say about this.

Alright, from what I've seen, nothing on this site pertains to your school or situation, so they are powerless to do anything about it legally themselves. Therefore, they're just busting your balls because they're retarded and link "offensive content" with going in and shooting up a school. Laughable given your response to the Santana shootings, and the response of most of the other posts responding to it
Z

newgrounds3
newgrounds3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 22:11:47 Reply

i think your principal a f*cking wacko. DUde thats violating your civil rights. Tell him to deal wit it he cant change it whats he gonna do suspend u he needs to get a life and keep out of other peoples business. from steve-o

Ralf
Ralf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 22:28:47 Reply

At 3/20/01 08:45 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: Well Well Well, it seems like so long since I've cursed you with my presence. So heres the deal. A month ago, I recieved an email from my host, Bizland, (Tenatively called Pissland by the MF staff). The bastards wanted to shut me down because my site got too much traffic, and they were no longer offering free hosting. But I think its because my site pissed them off. So I decided to bid the bastards my hateful fare-dee-fucking-well, and wen't host hunting. The folks at squished mosquito (The company MF staff member Rego woks for), offeredd their assistance. The CEO finds Mobiusfactor hilarious, so she went online for me and signed me up with a decent host. It comes with everything, CGI, SQL, MySQL, PHP, so basically we will be able to do all kinds of shit with it. The new server will be up later this week, so if we experience downtime, thats why. And, Just for the hell of it, I'd like to say, FUCK YOU PISSLAND!

-Dom

You know what? You're right! Where the fuck do they get off pulling shit like that?? That's completely out of their bounds!
You know what can work well? Lawsuits. They're the way to get big corperations to give you stuff, and can get your views to the public. Teach those bastards who's boss buddy! Go shake things up a little!

Dom-Price
Dom-Price
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 22:37:10 Reply

Thats exactly what my fucking parents said. One of the questions the Principal asked me was if My parents knew. Of course they do! MY DAD ORDERED MY DOMAIN!
My Mom plays all my new games. My parents are just as pissed as I am. My dad says if the man doesn't stop harassing me, he's suing the principal. Hows that fore justice? Finally my parents do something besides call me a "monster" or an "asshole". =)

Solstice
Solstice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 22:50:13 Reply

At 3/20/01 08:45 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: Well Well Well, it seems like so long since I've cursed you with my presence. So heres the deal. A month ago, I recieved an email from my host, Bizland, (Tenatively called Pissland by the MF staff). The bastards wanted to shut me down because my site got too much traffic, and they were no longer offering free hosting. But I think its because my site pissed them off. So I decided to bid the bastards my hateful fare-dee-fucking-well, and wen't host hunting. The folks at squished mosquito (The company MF staff member Rego woks for), offeredd their assistance. The CEO finds Mobiusfactor hilarious, so she went online for me and signed me up with a decent host. It comes with everything, CGI, SQL, MySQL, PHP, so basically we will be able to do all kinds of shit with it. The new server will be up later this week, so if we experience downtime, thats why. And, Just for the hell of it, I'd like to say, FUCK YOU PISSLAND!

-Dom

That sure as hell is a violation of your civil rights, you may want to speak, NOT shoot, for all you Americans out there who think shooting classmates is fun, just talk it over. From Alistair of South Australia, e-mail knuckles@ultrasonic.zzn.com

Dom-Price
Dom-Price
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 23:00:48 Reply

I take that as a compliment and an insult. I don't resort to violence to solve problems. That is the first rule I was taught by my martial arts mentor.
I'm a zen buddhist so I think things through before acting. But still, it is quite annoying being labeled as a terrorist when I have done nothing wrong. Thats society for ya.

thisisnotmike
thisisnotmike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 23:20:30 Reply

At 3/20/01 11:00 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: I take that as a compliment and an insult. I don't resort to violence to solve problems. That is the first rule I was taught by my martial arts mentor.
I'm a zen buddhist so I think things through before acting. But still, it is quite annoying being labeled as a terrorist when I have done nothing wrong. Thats society for ya.

Dom, if you file a lawsuite and get rich, remember, I was a long time fan. Give me money.

PinoMiGUEL
PinoMiGUEL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 23:32:17 Reply

Wow. that is some crazy bullshit. School shootings aren't caused by web sites like Newgrounds. It is the parents fault for not treating their child right and not seeing the warning signs of voilence and agression. If parents just treat their kids better and kids stop picking on other kids you won't see "School Shooting" ever again in the newspaper.

cheepskaight
cheepskaight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 23:46:50 Reply

fuckin a. i've noticed your lack of blasphemy around your "siblings" kinda nerve wracking when yer an ass like i am. oh yeah.....let him ask. can't hurt. not a violation, i don't think, from the way you explained it....then again, i wasn't there. so i really don't know. perhaps you were just feeling defensive. i dunno. p.s......i miss the old newgrounds site sooooooooooooo much. no, it take ng a hella long time to load. i don't mean cause a busy server either, i mean something in the html.....(i know cause it's happened to me, and i get NO traffic to my site
cheepskaight

Brand Fucking New Webhost!

Rancid-Serb
Rancid-Serb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-20 23:48:57 Reply

I've already killed my principal(silently) and disposed of the evidence!

Guitar strings! The only way to go!

sonicmode
sonicmode
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 00:50:13 Reply

Hey man shit like that pisses me off.Trust me I have had more than my fair share.Lets see.....I got 2 days suspension for tossing orange outside too my friend which they called attempt to breaking a window.Then got sent to a transitional acadamy for having over the counter stomach pills for an upset stomach,in which i was suppossed to be getting high and selling them.So now I have to deal with the fucking ROME TRANSITIONAL ACADAMY for a semester.And Im currently serving 2 weeks suspension for holding a cell phone so someone could play basketball,and i got another semester added to my RTA time.So tell your principle I said FUCK YOU,cause i know how they are.
sincerly
ross nelson
sonicmode

BloodMoon-6
BloodMoon-6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 01:04:25 Reply

I thinks it is funny how when young we are taught don't give in to peer pressure, that we do not have do drugs or drink that it is ok to be different, but when we chooses to be different in other ways most of society tries to beat us back into place like some schoolyard bully! Our thoughts, ideas and feelings are thrown out as worthless garbage. When those who claim to care for us show nothing but contempt for the things that make us who we are, the things we love, the things that we are promised by our constitution, why are they so shocked when some of us resort to violence? I do not condone murder or violence, but do they really think that someone that they have treated this way would go to them when in need of help! I was fortunate that even as a young child my mother still listened to me, even when she totally disagreed with me she listened, with her my opinions had worth, I mattered. I can not say for certain that without her I would not may have been the first school gunman. Why can't they see that this attitude towards those who are different is a major factor in the violence and by clamping down harder it will only escalate the problem. It makes me ask can so many of our teachers, preachers and politicians really be that ignorant, or are they hateful? I would like to say that most are not but my own experiences and the things I see and read still makes me wonder.

cobbs
cobbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 06:53:44 Reply

I know that this is something that school people should not be doing. I think that is the gayest thing ever that he
called you into his office to talk to you about that. Also if they ask you again for your assistance with the computers
that you would tell them to screw off.

Bunger
Bunger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 07:51:01 Reply

At 3/20/01 08:45 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: Well Well Well, it seems like so long since I've cursed you with my presence. So heres the deal. A month ago, I recieved an email from my host, Bizland, (Tenatively called Pissland by the MF staff). The bastards wanted to shut me down because my site got too much traffic, and they were no longer offering free hosting. But I think its because my site pissed them off. So I decided to bid the bastards my hateful fare-dee-fucking-well, and wkjhken't host hunting. The folks at squished mosquito (The company MF staff member Rego woks for), offeredd their assistance. The CEO finds Mobiusfactor hilarious, so she went online for me and signed me up with a decent host. It comes with everything, CGI, SQL, MySQL, PHP, so basically we will be able to do all kinds of shit with it. The new server will be up later this week, so if we experience downtime, thats why. And, Just for the hell of it, I'd like to say, FUCK YOU PISSLAND!

-Dom
legokiller666
legokiller666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 11:33:02 Reply

That is really annoying
Last week I was called into my Headmasters office cause i was telling people to visit my site as i made a movie taking the piss out of some of the teachers but that is not illegal if only the people who know the teachers see it and im also getting the teachers asking me for help with the computers EVEN MY IT TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupeed.cjb.net

p.s. the movie is not there and the pic is me trying to use a lego man as a voodoo doll for my teacher

cubecutter
cubecutter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 12:56:04 Reply

Fuck that stupid fatass fucker. Take it to the ACLU. Tell every man, woman, and teenager what supports this place in words or fanaticism to walk right up to him and scream "WE'RE STILL HERE!".

Phantom-pen
Phantom-pen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 13:29:37 Reply

{{{ Now for the senseless shit. Last Thursday, My school principle, called me into his fucking office. I thought he wanted some computer work done, NO, that wasn't it at all. He called me in about my site. He said he heard it was too offensive, and basically tried to non verbally intimidate me into taking it down. this was right after the Santana shootings, and they pulled the same shit after columbine. he tried to intimidate me with a barrage of probing questions. After half an hour he found his tactics weren't working on my cocky ass, so he gave up, and sent me back to class.
Now tell me, is that not a violation of my civil rights? It had nothing to do with school, so what did he care? I'd like to hear what you have to say about this.}}}
Hey man, I know it's a real bitch to be hassled by piss ants who only have a power of position in a public/government type job, but that's why they are there, if they had any real ability they would be in a real job making real money instead of sitting behind a desk passing judgment on those who they would not even bother to piss on, if they burst into flames. they don't really care about your web site, they just want to look like there doing something important and moral, the real reason there asking you to eat shit and call it chocolate cake is simply to jack them selves off, these are the types of people who go around trying to ban the tella tubies because tinky winky might be gay because he caries a purse, they also probably publicly complain about the excessive violence of Barny, but in private whale the living shit out of there pets and children amongst other unmentionable things, they also seem to suffer from selective amnesia when they go on rampages after some psychotic little shit goes on a shooting spree at school,
1 - its never a city school it's always some good wholesome country bumpkin school community, where the only TV shows that are aloud to air are little shit house on the prairie and molested by a fat bitch and Irish lesbian - I mean angel, and they only fuck on Thursday in the missionary position.
2 - every one in the community abused the poor bastard(s) who went postal, because they thought no one would do anything about it because there parents ether didn't care or where beating the living shit out of them .
& 3 - they almost all had a Gun nut grandpa or uncle who believed true justice and the American way could only be secured by stock pilling weapons in a bunker and hiding out in it with 15 other Klan members waiting for the government to fall so they can take the country by force with an armed force of 3 pickup trucks 15 rifles and a whole case of beer.
school shootings have been going on since I was in school back in the 80's - and we didn't have beavis and butthead or south park to blame it on, the public officials actually blamed it on communism and the work of Satan "no joke".
the truth of the matter is they are afraid that you are smarter than them, which isn't saying much - a dead fish is smarter than these ass holes, but if you should prove yourself able and competent you will prove them to be inept clowns that can't even jerk them selves off without government assistance .
so keep up the good fight, but just a few words of advice.
1 don't be deluded by this concept of justice, its a human concept that doesn't exist in nature and social workers are the most bestial and base life forms on earth, they will do what ever it takes to get what they want. to them justice and rules are just a means to there ends.
2 be sparing with vulgarity, if you throw it around loosely it has no impact, if your sparing and clever with it its as powerful as a broken bottle in the face and just as funny (so long as you're not the recipient),
3 - DON'T LET THE BASTARDS WHERE YOU DOWN.
I went through similar Crap like you did when I went to school,except I was almost expelled and sent to court because my principle didn't want me to draw tasteful female nudes and display them in an art gallery in a different state than my school was in, and when I successfuly and quite eloquently defended my right to do so, I was sent to the school's psychologist to be tested for attention deficit disorder, I eventually won but it was a long fight, that's why I said don't let the bastards where you down, because that's how they win - through influence and coercion,
think of them as political vampires, they can only enter your house and suck the blood from your genitals if you invite them to, but they are very good in getting you to invite them in.
KEEP UP THE FIGHT - IT'S JUST LIKE IN SPAWN - THERE IS ONLY ONE FIGHT AND IT HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME .

jimbomaniatrics
jimbomaniatrics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 15:05:53 Reply

You idiot. It wasn't a violation of your civil rights because they weren't FORCING you to take the site down. You're right, the school has no power over what you do. They see an angry little kid, possibly spreading the idea that violence (in school?) is funny. What the hell do you think they're supposed to think?

Dude, what the fuck are your parents doing about it? Thats the question! If you're parents don't give a shit, then fine, do whatever the fuck you want. But otherwise don't come whining to the BBS. Jesus christ, settle these matters on your own. Most of us could care less.

-James

Silent-BJ
Silent-BJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 15:51:36 Reply

FINALLY! A post that is NOT a PURE (Annoying) Ad!!!!!!!!

mikedp
mikedp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 16:51:55 Reply

This is a damn good sight and i am tired of hearing about fucking schools bitching about these students. Maybe if they would fucking stop driving up are asses we wouldnt get so stressed and pissed off at school. I would fuck with your principle and see what trouble you can get him into. Furthermore I am amazed by the l33t skilz used to make this site and hope one day to reach this level.

-MikeP-

KDGE
KDGE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 17:41:01 Reply

That is a violation. You should not have to take that from the princible that was totally non-school related. You should talk to the princible about that and see why they pulled. Thats cheap.

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 18:41:30 Reply

Although retaliation against your principal is tempting...

It's best just to dance around the administration until you get out.
Unfortunately, they'll find almost everyway to fuck you up when given the chance no matter how little.

If you really want to fight back, tape conversations that you have with him and try to get him to threaten you.
Take the tape to a local news station or lawyer... better yet both.

It's best to humilate the administration and always point out incompetence whenever possible.
BUT don't cross the line and open yourself to attack.

Most of my teachers in school were horrible and aloof. Since there's no way you can get fired once you're a
teacher... (bad teachers just hang around the system till they croak) the only thing you can do is drive them nuts....

They're afraid of teenagers but won't show it. They're outnumbered and they know they're the dumber
end of the crop from University.

I hope you can take it without going mad before High School ends.

The other alternative is suck up so badly that they let you do whatever the fuck you want.
Which is the safer means of getting by.

Sword-Kirby
Sword-Kirby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 19:19:21 Reply

At 3/21/01 03:05 PM, jimbomaniatrics wrote: You idiot. It wasn't a violation of your civil rights because they weren't FORCING you to take the site down. You're right, the school has no power over what you do. They see an angry little kid, possibly spreading the idea that violence (in school?) is funny. What the hell do you think they're supposed to think?

Dude, what the fuck are your parents doing about it? Thats the question! If you're parents don't give a shit, then fine, do whatever the fuck you want. But otherwise don't come whining to the BBS. Jesus christ, settle these matters on your own. Most of us could care less.

-James

First off: I'm sorry, James, but if you aren't listening, we don't want your opinion.

Second: It would seem that you are the only person whining, and you are the only person who could care less.

And exactly what are his parents doing?
This:
Thats exactly what my fucking parents said. One of the questions the Principal asked me was if My parents knew. Of course they do! MY DAD ORDERED MY DOMAIN!
My Mom plays all my new games. My parents are just as pissed as I am. My dad says if the man doesn't stop harassing me, he's suing the principal.

As I said before, if you aren't going to listen, keep your opinions to yourself.

Yellowdairy
Yellowdairy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 20:04:19 Reply

At 3/20/01 09:19 PM, InGAMER wrote: Yep the piss heads sent me a message just like that,tell me if you find any hosters worth using.

InGAMER

me too

xSpectrez
xSpectrez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 20:04:26 Reply

Yo Dom...I got my ass hauled away as well by my asst. principal as well. The guy ranted and raved in my face for tirty minutes on how my rights in a school and how my rights outside of school are diff.I worte "offensive" poems of suicidal nature and the guy gets all touched up about it. Personally i think they oughta hang themselves as the freedom of speech and freedom of mind applies everywhrer, not just to the "world but toi school as well. In retrospect, this fucking blows....

DudeZilla
DudeZilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 20:58:25 Reply

That blows! Namezero shut me down, those fucking assholes! Anyways, I got in trouble to by the seorita librarian, (although he was a guy, he was gay!!!) And he forced me to shut down shit. Well, it's good you didn't have to shut yours down, my mom saw the joke on one of my pages about stuffed bunnie rabbits sucking each other's tits, and I was in deep shit. Well, if he makes you shut it down, just grab a splintered ruler, and give him, "Ye Old Butt Upper"!!!
he has ass!

mikee
mikee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 21:00:27 Reply

Okay, it wasn't right for the principal to harass you...
But no harm done, right? Half an hour gone from your life.

Dom-Price
Dom-Price
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Brand Fucking New Webhost! 2001-03-21 21:01:43 Reply

Actually, your rights outside of school apply within the school too. My Theory of Knowledge teacher got wind of this little mishap, went on the net, and dug up this happy little article. I think it proves my point.

-Dom