• 166 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SlaveToTheWage
SlaveToTheWage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:42 AM Reply

I'm Amanda.I'll admit that most of my threads are useless and full of strange,strange links and a large portion of my posts are off topic.But,I do have this nifty thing called a vagina.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:42 AM Reply

Who I am, what makes me different from all the rest and why you should care can pretty much be summed up in one word!

Mike

Dopefish
Dopefish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Reader
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:43 AM Reply

im kyle, and i spend way too much time online. im an easy going guy who likes to use his free time to do things other people would consider a waste of time. but to me, those things are not a waste. i have the belief that as long as im doing what I WANT, then i am living my life to its fullest.

i enjoy video games (and also read up on them quite a bit), movies, and reality tv. sometimes i think im the only person left watching reality shows, but somehow i never get tired of them. i like to hang out in my friend's basement, and drink cheap liqour while smoking a good cigar. i can be very serious, but im often joking around and trying to make people laugh - either so i can get attention, or because i want to be known as someone who is funny. i think i do a pretty good job of that, and i hope thats true because i often try too hard to make it happen.

highschool was good for me because i wasnt exactly a loser, but i wasnt super popular either. im very personable, and will talk your ear off or try to give you advice if you really get to know me. im more prone to answer someone rather than initiate a conversation, but i am getting better at being more outgoing. im opinionated on lots of things (religion, video games, girls), but in real life i am less of an asshole about them. i work at a store called Pamida, and i hate my job with a passion. sometimes i find myself almost liking it, but then the reality of the shithole i am in hits me, and i get angry again. im very much looking forward to graduating from college, and getting hired as an elementary teacher. i like kids (not in a pedaphilic way you sickos), and am eager to start working at a job i know i will enjoy.

my ultimate goal in life is to get married and have kids, and when it boils down to it, that is all i care about. i would love to travel the world before i die, and to be rich and live in a huge mansion. dont know why, but i think it would be fun.

hmm so yeah, thats basically me.

Have a lot of time on your hands? Want to help some starving children eat for free? Visit Free Rice and start playing today. Each correct answer donates 20 grains of rice!

BBS Signature
AgeOfArmageddon
AgeOfArmageddon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:43 AM Reply

Well, I've shown my abilities around the BBS with my 1337 artisticness, creating some great sigs.
I've achieved success and made it into the SSM, which is a testiment to my skill.
Many people have and still wear their Age sigs, which I'm pround of.
There, thats about my whole impact on the BBS.

BBS Signature
KingOfTheKill
KingOfTheKill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:47 AM Reply

My name is Michael William David House.
I have an IQ of 143. My lowest grade last semester was a 92 that I recieved in Science class. I can kick your ass at Racquetball anytime, anywhere. I can also cook.

Calderon
Calderon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:53 AM Reply

I'm just me.

If you need anything, just messege me when I'm in newgrounds chat. I'll try to help you the best to my ability. (It isn't much, but the least I can offer.)

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:57 AM Reply

i am -78-.....because of me to the NG bbs community never more shall "78" just be a random number because as long as i post here i will be affiliated with that number.....i am -78- in my time here i was elected worst post and the most unapreciated poster.....

in the year that i have been here i have had several moments in the sun several "15 minuts of fame"...i have been owned so many times i have seen almost every owned picture used against me....

i am the King of Ellipses (...) .....as Dobio once said i type like william shatner talks.....

i am an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a number you wont find any pictures of me you will find very little personal information on me.....i am a constant.....i am almost completly devoid of any punctuation skills....and yet i use large words...

i am the man, the myth, the legend, i am -78-

JooWoot
JooWoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 01:59 AM Reply

to quote stewie griffin "I dont have to fucking impress you"

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:02 AM Reply

i am the man, the myth, the legend, i am -78-

damn that was almost epic

StarCleaver
StarCleaver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 02:02 AM, -78- wrote: damn that was almost epic

No no. It was memorization and regurgitation of an overdone saying.

I could surely die
If I only had some pie
Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:07 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 02:04 AM, TheCorinthian wrote:
At 6/28/04 02:02 AM, -78- wrote: damn that was almost epic
No no. It was memorization and regurgitation of an overdone saying.

i was reffering to the entire post i just quoted that one line although you are right....i should have chosen to be original rather than spew out overused drek....

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 6/27/04 11:59 PM, DirtySyko wrote: That's not true. I think of myself as one of the nicest people on the BBS and nobody seems to have a problem with me. Sure, I've flamed some people before, and I have written some mean reviews, but 95% of the time I'm a good guy. I don't know what Dobio is talking about. He gets respected, and the people that DON'T respect him are probably the people who hate him because he is a mod, and they think it's cool to fight authority... But most of the time you seem pretty nice to me Dobio my friend.

I'm becoming a lot nicer, I'll give you that. I used to be a lot bigger of an ass-hat, now I take out most of my agression in my ban messages, so...thanks be to that. :P

Still a world famous superstar.

JooWoot
JooWoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:18 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 02:16 AM, Dobio wrote

I'm becoming a lot nicer, I'll give you that. I used to be a lot bigger of an ass-hat, now I take out most of my agression in my ban messages, so...thanks be to that. :P

dobio is my god, only cause i hear u are quick to ban and i havent been banned yet though im sure ur gonna ban me now just out of spite

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:22 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 02:18 AM, JooWoot wrote: dobio is my god, only cause i hear u are quick to ban and i havent been banned yet though im sure ur gonna ban me now just out of spite

I don't ban people who kiss my ass.

I mean, what?

Still a world famous superstar.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 02:16 AM, Dobio wrote::

I'm becoming a lot nicer, I'll give you that.

yeah i'v noticed that too....but you werent ever that bad you flamed me repeatadly but it was always in good humour and in the name of entertainment.....except a few times when i seemed to really piss you off i dont remember you ever really being mean...

JooWoot
JooWoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 02:23 AM Reply

*shines dobio's ass* thank you kind sir

MPA
MPA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 05:18 AM Reply

I am a pretty good example of wasted intelligence. I'm about 1.5 semesters behind getting my bachelors. It's not because the work is too hard, it's because I sometimes just can't be arsed into my giving college my time. I am too introspective for my own good. I feel almost ostracized from certain 'rl' situations because most people aren't at all. I GET IT, YOU DON'T. I'm not the one looking odd here. It's you and your narrow minded, limited, and underdeveloped ways of thinking, rationalizing, perceiving, and experiencing what is really going on around you which directly effects society, life, and human exsistance. I just think too many people are living life with blinders on and will never realize. This was more of a rant but provides a bit of insight to myself which quasi-coincides with the topic request.

Man I can sound like a huge geek at times. I'll just dumb down again LOL!!!!111

Jormundgandr
Jormundgandr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 06:40 AM Reply

my name is Rick, and i'm stuck with a crappy handle i picked when i was 12.

my greatest accomplishment is not appearing in any breaking news story that involves the anchorman/woman saying "and the death toll keeps on rising".

i like guns. i named my big game rifle Cindy. she has her own bedroom. sometimes when we're alone she tells me things. between you and me, i think she's a little nuts.

i like to eat pie. even God likes pie. i don't like God very much, and by assosiation i don't like pie very much either. they are both out to get me, God and pie.

my name is Rick.

hyper-goat
hyper-goat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 06:52 AM Reply

At 6/27/04 10:43 PM, King_LOLLERSKATES wrote: I once killed the largest grizzly in alaska with a small hand gun. I was on the news and everything.

You lie, I live in Alaska and I've not once heard the name King Lollerskates. Or anything about the "largest grizzly" being taken down.

Anyways, I'm uhh hyper_goat, my name is Gano. And you shouldn't care, your never gonna know me.

HardcoreChristmas
HardcoreChristmas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 06:54 AM Reply

I'm Kyle and I have not accomplished anything important yet, since I'm only 15. I'm usually myself when i'm playing on Xbox Live. If a guy is being a dick or a jackass, I'll tell him and if he a friend of one of my friends I'll tell him he hangs out with morons. Good thing all my frineds know and like eachother.

I spend 90% of my time in my room. No girlfriends yet.

I guess i'm pretty dull. My early childhood was a lot more exciting . :(

Rooty-the-Pie
Rooty-the-Pie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Audiophile
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:03 AM Reply

hello. I am Cornish. You should love me for that. There aren't a lot of Cornish people on NG. Also, you should feel sorry for me because my hair got cut short by a psycho barber :( (see Me = Paul McCartney).
Um... that's it, I think. Ooh, I'm a good boy, too. I've never been banned. *beams*

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:14 AM Reply

my name is hoagie
and you will know me before you die

Rooty-the-Pie
Rooty-the-Pie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Audiophile
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:15 AM Reply

Seems I also kill threads... :(

ICY-HURR
ICY-HURR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:26 AM Reply

Im slicric131 .... im the reason why you were born... sorry.
j/p im going to sleep... ill write back in here telling you about me later. peace

Check me out!
"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:40 AM Reply

At 6/27/04 10:40 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote: Who are you, and why should I care?

I'm nobody, and you shouldn't. Not trying to be funny, thats serious.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:40 AM Reply

For everyone that's said "I haven't done anything, I'm only 15" or something like that, remember this...there have been 14 and 15-year old Olympic gold medalists. Think about that.

BBS Signature
Zendra
Zendra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Blank Slate
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:46 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 07:40 AM, SteveGuzzi wrote: For everyone that's said "I haven't done anything, I'm only 15" or something like that, remember this...there have been 14 and 15-year old Olympic gold medalists. Think about that.

Uh, wow. What shall I say now? *Stunned*

Rooty-the-Pie
Rooty-the-Pie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Audiophile
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:46 AM Reply

At 6/28/04 07:40 AM, SteveGuzzi wrote: For everyone that's said "I haven't done anything, I'm only 15" or something like that, remember this...there have been 14 and 15-year old Olympic gold medalists. Think about that.

Very true, but they have been uber talented, and most 15 year olds aren't uber talented. I know I'm not. I play the guitar, I have been playing for 2 years, and in that time, the most complicated things I can play are the intro to Stairway To Heaven and the intro to Nothing Else Matters by Metallca.

Enoll
Enoll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer

Good Evening...
I don't think I've really done much..
I've won our school writing comp 3 years in a row..
..easily...
I'm writing my own novel...currently over 600 pages long
(needs more editing)..
yeah.. so unless I become a famous author..
you'll only hear about me when I kill 30 people
thinking they're nazis...or something..
wait.. who are YOU?
& why should I care?

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Who are you, and why should I care? Jun. 28th, 2004 @ 07:49 AM Reply

Good for them, I'm 18 and I've done nothing with my life, and I've done nothing of note on NG. So you still shouldn't know who I am, or care.

BBS Signature