00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Twinspurr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Name Change not working

444 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Name Change not working 2017-09-17 14:28:24

I'll click Save, but it doesn't stick.

The name I'm trying to change it to isn't being used, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe it's a bug?

My Twitch Page

I stream on Twitch every day. I started at the beginning of June, 2017! Anime talks, Fitness, Gaming, and bless vibes. Come chill.

BBS Signature

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-17 15:04:42

At 9/17/17 02:28 PM, Tremont wrote: I'll click Save, but it doesn't stick.

The name I'm trying to change it to isn't being used, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe it's a bug?

What name are you trying to change to? I can try from my end.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-17 15:24:23

At 9/17/17 03:04 PM, TomFulp wrote:

are you bale to access anyomnes accounts at will?

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-18 07:55:26

In the edit profile page, there are essentially two forms, with two different save buttons. When you're changing your name, don't scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to click save - you need to hit the save button that's in the top half of the page.

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-18 08:58:27

At 9/17/17 03:24 PM, KieranMaster wrote:
At 9/17/17 03:04 PM, TomFulp wrote:

are you bale to access anyomnes accounts at will?

I have an admin tool for name changes.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-18 23:14:59 (edited 2017-09-18 23:15:45)

At 9/18/17 07:55 AM, liljim wrote: In the edit profile page, there are essentially two forms, with two different save buttons. When you're changing your name, don't scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to click save - you need to hit the save button that's in the top half of the page.

This was what I was doing wrong - I'm an idiot. Thanks to everyone for the quick responses (and Fulp being in here too? Lawwwwwd)

Would have changed it to the normal ToonWorld but an old account has that in use unfortunately!

My Twitch Page

I stream on Twitch every day. I started at the beginning of June, 2017! Anime talks, Fitness, Gaming, and bless vibes. Come chill.

BBS Signature

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-19 04:22:08

This was what I was doing wrong - I'm an idiot.

Nah, you're not the first to fall into that trap. That page is confusing and needs breaking up / reorganising. The new profile pages will help. It's amongst a stack of other changes we want to make at some point.

Response to Name Change not working 2017-09-21 00:13:14

At 9/19/17 04:22 AM, liljim wrote:
This was what I was doing wrong - I'm an idiot.
Nah, you're not the first to fall into that trap. That page is confusing and needs breaking up / reorganising. The new profile pages will help. It's amongst a stack of other changes we want to make at some point.

Well, that makes me feel a bit better! Thanks for such quick help man.

My Twitch Page

BBS Signature