00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help with Animation and Audio

361 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help with Animation and Audio 2017-08-25 14:16:20

Hi.. I'm new to Animation and had the task of creating internal animations at the company I work for. Super excited with how they turned out (shout out to Draw with Jazza, watched tons of tutorials). I've inserted Wav files they play great in the Swfs (6 of them).

But I need help! When I upload and convert to Swfs into Swivel the audio is not working.

Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Response to Help with Animation and Audio 2017-08-29 12:33:10

Hi and thank you so much for the help! After a couple of days of vacation I returned and saw your response and I so appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 out of my 6 animations work when I have changed the settings (I had the Audio stream set wrong). The other 3, even though I have changed the audio settings do not work when I bring into Swivel.

Something I noticed is that the files that "work" or convert fine have the frame range automatically filled in. The 3 that do not work require me to manually start and stop the frames - and the AUDIO plays during this recording but not in the converted MP4..

ANY further thoughts or help with this? I really really appreciate the help.

At 8/25/17 04:06 PM, edsward wrote: Did you check the box in Swivel to "extract [audio] from SWF"?

Also the audio files in flash/animate must be in the scene and not inside a "graphic" or "movie clip".

When you go on publish/export to swf in flash, did you chose the quality for audio stream to raw and 44 khz?

you see, there can be a few possible mistakes made so its hard to just guess what you did wrong without having a look to the document. I work with swivel and it just works great.

At 8/25/17 02:16 PM, kkrath wrote: Hi.. I'm new to Animation and had the task of creating internal animations at the company I work for. Super excited with how they turned out (shout out to Draw with Jazza, watched tons of tutorials). I've inserted Wav files they play great in the Swfs (6 of them).

But I need help! When I upload and convert to Swfs into Swivel the audio is not working.

Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

THANKS!!!!!!!